The Coach's Wife

Story Info
High school football players help the coach's wife.
3.7k words
4.24
43.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Believing that this story could put some people into hot water as they may still be in Texas and in the same jobs, no mention of the town will be found and all of the names have been changes. You'll see why.

High school football is really big in Texas. The players are stars and the winning coach is a hero. It's true all across Texas that high school football is king.

It was late August and football practice was in the works. It was hot. The workout had been strenuous and the sweat was flowing. Players were dripping wet. Coach decided to call it a day and ordered everyone off the practice field and into the showers.

Players headed for the locker room in no hurry. They were pooped. Once inside they took off their shorts, shirts, and jocks and tossed them into the laundry pile. They then relaxed in the shower.

It was Friday and everyone was eager to go home and have a day or two off.

As the team toweled off and got dressed, coach stuck his head out of his office and called to Mark and Randy.

Mike and Randy were veterans of the football team. Both had failed a grade or two, which if you're a good player in Texas, is considered a good thing. Mike was now 19 years old and Randy was 20. They were the team's old men.

"Hey, guys, drop by my office before you leave."

Mark and Randy looked at each other wondering what coach wanted. They had both been pumping up in the gym and the practice had gone well. What could be the problem? Picking up their duffle bags of smelly, sweat-laden clothes, they guys tapped on the coach's door and walked in.

"What's up coach?"

"Hey, you guys want to make some money tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Here's the deal," the coach said. "You may not know, but the wife and I are moving into a new house. We've got boxes all over the garage and the wife is giving me hell about starting the unpacking. I want to get this done, but I have an all-day meeting tomorrow with the entire sport management team here at the school. If you guys want to move boxes, my wife will get off my back and you'll earn $10 per hour for each of you. Interested?"

Mark and Randy looked at each other. They were strong, fit guys, they could move a few boxes. "Sure, coach, we're in."

Coach gave them the address, asked them to be there by 8:30am.

Mark and Randy thought this was going to be a big payday. $10 an hour was pretty good pay.

Saturday morning, the guys showed up at Coach's house. He ushered them in and said that they should come into the kitchen. They followed him to the kitchen. "Guys, this is my, wife Jody, she'll be here today to tell you where to put the boxes."

"Hello," the guys said.

This was going to be a good day thought the guys. Coach's wife was a hot thirty-something. She had coal-black hair and a slim tight body. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and they could see her tits moving about; obviously she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were not huge but she was not flat-chested either. She was wearing a loose-fitting, mid-thigh skirt. Mark and Randy looked at each other. They knew what the other was thinking. They could only imagine what treasures lay inside that skirt.

"Sweetheart," Coach said to his wife, "I'm late for the meeting. It should go until 5 and I'll be home by 6. I'll take you out for dinner if for no other reason but to get out from looking at these boxes." With that he gave her a kiss and dashed for the door.

"Good to have the help, boys," Coach's wife said, "What are your names?"

They introduced themselves.

"Glad that my husband sent some guys with muscles, because we have a huge stack of boxes. Follow me to the garage."

She opened the door from the kitchen to the garage and revealed boxes stacked everywhere to a height of at least five feet.

"So, here's what I thought we'd do," she said. "Let me show you around the house so that you know where all the room are and then I'll point you in the right direction for the boxes."

She turned from the garage to go back into the house and wiggled her come here finger over her shoulder indicating that they should follow her. Following her, Mark and Randy couldn't take their eyes of her ass shifting back and forth inside her skirt as she walked. Sweet.

As they walked through the house, it was apparent that they'd only unpacked and setup the things they needed for everyday life. The kitchen, while still full of boxes. They had a coffee pot and microwave setup. There were dishes on the counter allowing them to have basic meals.

The master bedroom had some open boxes along the wall; the king size bed was setup. The bed had not been made so the sheets were wrinkled and the pillows tossed about. Randy's mind was imaging Coach and Jody fucking like minks in that bed. Maybe if Jody wasn't following them around all day, he'd look to see he could find some cum stains on the sheets.

The master bath had towels and toilet paper.

They headed back to the garage. On the way, Jody picked up a big marker. In the garage, she said that she'd mark the boxes denoting to which room they were to go. "Just put the boxes along the walls so that we can use the center of the room to unpack and setup stuff."

This is how the day started. It was turning out to be more work that Mark and Randy had considered, but at $10 per hour there was a reward at the end. The more immediate reward was seeing Jody's breasts shifting under that loose t-shirt and her ass wiggling inside that skirt.

Jody called a break around 10a.m. and offered the guys a cola and a snack. They sat in the kitchen and ate. Jody indicated that they needed to get back to work, so the guys went to get another trip of boxes. Jody stayed in the garage marking more boxes.

The two boxes they were carrying went to the master bedroom. They piled the boxes along the wall.

Mark turned to leave only to find Randy running the flat of his hand across the bed sheets.

"What in hell are you doing?" Mark said.

"Here, here. Look at this, Mark," said Randy.

Mark came over to the bed to see what Randy was doing.

"You know what that is?"

Mark said, "what?"

These stains on the sheets. It's dried cum. Fuck, look how much there is. Coach and the wife must fuck all night. I guess she can't get enough!"

They heard Jody coming down the hall so they headed back to the garage.

Around 1p.m., Jody had pizza delivered and they once again gathered in the kitchen to eat.

"This is going more slowly than I had thought," Jody said. "Boy, it's going to be very hot this afternoon in the garage. You two are already sweating like pigs!"

The boys nodded their agreement.

"Why don't we do this, guys," she said. "Let's bring I one more room and then we'll call it a day. That will be about two-thirds of what was in the garage. We can schedule another day for the rest. Does that work for you guys?"

Mark and Randy agreed to the plan. Soon they were back in the garage. Jody had marked the last boxes for the day.

"Guys, I'm tired already. I'm going to sit in the den and relax while you finish. You'll be passing me with these boxes on the way to the guest room, so if you have any questions, just ask."

With that, she went back in the house and made herself comfortable.

The guys picked up one of several large long boxes by each one taking one end. On this trip, Randy was walking backwards and Mark was walking forward. They passed Jody on the way.

They sat down the box and Mark turned to Randy, "On the next box, I'll go backwards and you can go forwards."

"Who cares?"

"You will," Mark said. "When we passed, I could see up her skirt and she's wearing back panties. Very hot."

They put their plan in place for the next big box and when they dropped it in the assigned room, Mark said, "So, did you see?"

Randy looked at Mark in amazement. "That was not her panties. That was her pussy. The black was her hair."

"Are you saying that she is flashing her pussy to us?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Come on, let's see if she's still putting it out there."

Randy took the walking forward end of the box and stopped as he came to where Jody was sitting. "This is the last one for the room. Are we quitting after this one?"

Jody shifted in her seat and he legs moved a little farther apart. Her pubic hair and her pussy lips were very easy to see.

"Sure, let's make this the last one," Jody said. "Then we'll get you cleaned up and I'll get you your money."

Jody followed the guys as they went down the hall and dropped the last box of the day.

"You guys are getting kind of stinky. We have a big shower in our bedroom with controls and shower heads at both ends. My husband insisted. I guess he wanted the locker room look at home. You guys jump in and clean up."

Mark and Randy looked at each other and checked out the shower. She was right, it looked like a locker room. The guys got out of their clothes and cranked up the shower. There was a gentle knock at the door and they heard Jody's voice. "Are you both in the shower?"

"Yes," they replied in unison. The shower stall had privacy glass so they really couldn't see what was going on outside the shower.

"I'll go get you some fresh towels," Jody said. They heard the sound of the bathroom door close.

Minutes later, they shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. Their clothes were missing.

"Excuse me," Mark said. "Where are our clothes?"

The door opened and there was Jody holding fresh towels. Mark quickly covered his cock and balls with his hands. Randy did not, but looked Jody squarely in the eye as his dick slowly grew. Mark looked at Randy standing there naked in front of Jody and moved his hands allowing Jody to see his cock and balls. He too was starting to get a stiff cock.

"Your clothes were just as stinky as you, so I tossed them into the washer. They won't take long. Here, dry off and come on out."

"I'd told Coach to send over two of his best guys and from what I'm seeing, he did just that!"

Mark and Randy quickly dried off and dropped the towels on the bath floor.

Randy knew exactly what this was and walked out of the bath into the master bedroom. He stopped only a foot or so in front of Jody. He slipped his hands under her t-shirt and moved up until he had one of her breasts in each hand. He gave them a squeeze. He felt her nipples pop up. They were huge and very hard.

While still looking Jody straight in the eye, Randy said, "Hey, Mark, get over here and give me a hand."

Mark looked a bit uncertain but came over and stood behind Jody. He rubbed that ass he'd been watching all day. It was both soft and firm. He unzipped the skirt in the back and let it drop to the floor. Mark reach around her and ran his fingers over her flat stomach. Then he moved his hand up and took over her breasts. He found her nipples and started rubbing them.

"Pinch my nipples, Mark," she said.

He followed her instructions and she started to moan. Randy dropped to his knees putting his face inches from that mound of black hair. He started to finder it and soon found the slit. Randy ran his fingers from top to bottom and back to the top. Using his thumb, he rubbed her clit and she moaned even louder.

"Are we really doing this." Mark asked.

"Fucking yes you are," replied Jody.

She dropped to her knees and took both their cocks into her hands. She started to slowly stroke them and then she took Randy's cock into her mouth. Randy has had his cock sucked by high school girls, but now he was getting a blowjob from a pro. He couldn't believe how good this was.

At that moment, she slid her mouth off Randy's cock and on to Mark's cock. Mark flinched. Based on his covering himself in the bath, Jody had figured out that Mark was most likely a virgin. It was as easy to tell as it was to tell that Randy had some fucking experience.

She swallowed all of Mark's nice size cock and almost gagged. She continued taking it all in and then repeating the motion. After a couple of minutes, Mark's cock stiffened and he started to deliver gobs of cum into Jody's mouth.

"I -- I, didn't," Mark tried to say.

Having swallowed his delivery and licked his dick clean, she looked up and said, "Don't worry, baby. I loved your cum."

Jody freed herself from the boy's grip and slowly walked over to the bed. She climbed onto the bed in a very sexy motion, her ass in the air so the boys could watch her buns. She moved to the center of the bed and laid on her back leaving lots of room for the boys.

Mark climbed onto the bed laying on his side next to Jody. He was kissing her and giving her his tongue while he aggressively massaged her tits. Her body wiggled with pleasure.

Mark looked down and saw that Randy's face was at her pussy. He wasn't quite sure what Randy was doing, but it was working. Jody was moaning like a whore. She had her hand on the back of Randy's head in an effort to keep him there and doing whatever he was doing.

Randy stopped and popped up his head. "Mark, come down here." Randy moved from between her legs to just outside them. Mark came down. Randy parted the lips of her slit and pointed to her clit and gently started to rub it and Jody went back into wiggle mode. Her moaning resumed. Randy whispered to Mark, use your tongue to massage it. Mark looked at Randy. He was unsure. Randy said, "Just do it!"

Mark knew that Randy has more experience in these things so he started to lick her clit. She responded immediately. Mark loved when she moaned as he knew that he was making her do it. Mark continued to tongue her clit while increasing the speed of his tongue on her clit. With the increase in speed, Jody moaned louder, "Damn it, someone fuck me!"

Randy then motioned for Mark to move out of the way. Randy took back his position between her legs and started to move up. Mark resumed kissing Jody and sucking on the nipples.

Jody was in an agitated state with these two high school boys in her bed. Randy was continuing to move up. He paused a moment to help Mark suck on her nipples and then moved up some more. Randy then reached down and aimed his cock's head into her pussy entrance. He held the head of his cock there as he moved his arm back up so that he could support himself. Randy looked at Jody and said, "You are so hot!" With that he thrust his entire cock into her cunt. She screamed out.

He was pumping his cock into her at a fairly rapid pace. Jody said, "Hey, buddy, you're not in the back of your dad's car trying to finish before your date changes her mind. Slow down just a bit and take your time."

Randy took the advice and slowed his pace. After several minutes her moans became groans and she was grunting as she pushed her hips against his thrusts. She started to scream and Randy knew that she was about to cum. That pushed him over the line and he pushed his cock deep inside her and started shooting his cum into her. Feeling his hot cum squirting into her, she came.

Mark looked down. He was rock hard and the slit in his cock was oozing precum. He reached down and rubbed all over his cock.

"You're up, man," Randy said. "Time for you to get some dick in her pussy."

Mark moved between her legs and then moved forward to that his dick was touching her slit. He started moving his cock around. Remembering how she liked having her clit tongued, he started wiggling his cock head over her clit. Jody responded as expected.

Jody could feel Mark poking his cock all along her slit and she realized that he didn't actually know exactly where her pussy entrance was. He was just poking along between her lips hoping to get lucky. She thought about guiding him in or offering directions, but thought that either would embarrass him in front of his friend, Randy. She decided to just wait knowing that he'd find it in time.

It didn't take all that long. The head of Mark's cock found her cunt hole and inched the head of his cock inside her. Jody saw a look of relief on Mark's face. She smiled at him and he rammed his cock into her. She felt his balls against her ass. Jody wrapped her legs around Mark placing her heals on his ass. She encouraged him by pushing him deeply into her. Jody remembered from the bathroom that while Randy has a thicker cock, Mark's was longer.

After finding her spot, Mark leaned forward and supported himself on his hands. She was now enjoying feeling him as deep into her pussy as any man had ever been. With her legs pushing him as deep as he could go, this was turning into a perfect fuck. Until a few minutes ago Mark had been a virgin, now, he was learning really fast. Mark seemed to have a primal ability to use his dick to please.

Jody lay there almost comatose. Only her moaning and groaning were signs of life.

Mark increased the speed of his dives into her pussy. Her moans became little screams. She was getting close to a climax and so was Mark. Using her legs, she pressed him into her with each of his strokes. Then Mark started to match her groans with his own. They were like two wild animals fucking in the great outdoors. Each was pushing the other towards an orgasm. It was that time, when they couldn't stop fucking; they had passed the point where stopping was an option. They were committed to finishing.

She screamed in passion. He shouted "FUCK!"

He went deep and she used her legs on his ass to keep him there. Her entire body was jerking and shaking.

When her body returned from her cum high, she relaxed on the bed. Mark pulled himself up and allowed his cock to slide from her pussy. As soon as his cockhead was out, it was followed by an avalanche of cum. He watched it run down her body and across her ass pucker and then drip onto the bed sheets.

Randy was laying on his side next to her holding one of her breasts. Mark repositioned himself to the matching position on Jody's other side.

"Guys, that was so good!"

Randy rubbed down her stomach and slid his fingers across her clit and started to massage it.

"No way," she said. "I'm fucked out. You two did a great job. I need to get a shower. She got up and moved away.

Randy and Mark looked at each other. "Man, that was amazing. She's quite the fuck," Mark said. "I wonder if she'll invite us back?"

Randy replied, "Did you see her whole body shaking? Fuck yes, we'll be back. And I'd say pretty soon too."

Jody returned in a minute with their clothes washed, dried and folded. She laid them on the bed and told the boys to get dressed. Randy saw a glob of cum running down one of her legs -- it was thick and moved slowly. She turned and walked into the bathroom.

Mark punched Randy in the arm to get his attention and then pointed at the floor. There was a trail of cum everywhere she'd walked. "We'll have to point it out so that she can clean up before Coach gets home. He knows we were here; he doesn't have to know we fucked her."

They got dressed while Jody got her shower. She came out in a new outfit. The guys pointed out her cum trail and she said that she'd clean it up. She walked them to the door and then stopped. "Here you go. Eight hours. That's eighty dollars at $10 per hour for each of you," she said. The guys took the money.

"Call us," Randy said.

"Yeah, call us anytime," Mark said.

They got into Randy's car and as they started to drive away, they agreed that it had been amazing. As they drove away, Mark started laughing aloud. "Hey, Randy," we fucked Coach's wife and he paid us each $80!" Randy joined in Mark's laugher.

"So, if he hires us again, should we give him a break and do it for $9 per hour since his wife throws in fucking?"

"Hell, I think she had such a good time that she's pay us $20 per hour!"

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers