The Cock Ring of Power Pt. 01

Story Info
This magic cock ring will change Thomas' life.
2.8k words
4.37
62.9k
145
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMolo
MrMolo
253 Followers

Note: All characters featured in this fictional story are 18 years old or older.

Prologue:

It was summer break and Thomas was bored. Most of his friends were on holiday but his family stayed at home as, as usual there was no money to spare. Thomas lived in a house together with his younger sister, Kelly, and his mom, Angela. His dad had ditched the family when he was just a kid and he couldn't remember much about him. Not that he wanted to anyways as in Thomas' mind his dead-beat dad was the sole reason for all of his family's misfortune. Angela tried to hold it all together, working two jobs, but Thomas knew she was on the breaking point, never having much time to herself. And as far as Thomas was aware there was no one in her life apart from her two kids to share the burden.

Because of this and many other reasons Thomas adored his mother. To be honest, he had always thought she was quite attractive. She had long flowing black hair, steely blue eyes and was rather short with her 5'3'', and pretty voluptuous with 130 lbs and big booty. But most of her weight was due to her rather large bust size, a stunning 40GG. Obviously, Thomas knew that, apart from in his mind, nothing would ever happen, but he could still dream... and maybe sneak a peek when his mom was picking something up from the floor. No harm, no foul he thought.

Now Kelly was a different story. Obviously, Thomas loved her, she was his little sister after all. But there were days when he would have liked to throw her out of the window. Especially this summer. She had become unbearable ever since she had turned 18 and noticed that the town boys would do anything for her if she put some of her feminine charms to use. Thomas would never admit it to her, but he secretly had caught a glimpse of her perky tits when she had stepped out of the shower once and he couldn't deny that the boys had a point. Like her mother she had dark long hair but hers was more brunette than black. Her eyes were of a warm brown, much like Thomas' own eyes. She was about 5'7'' and rather skinny with 110 lbs and a firm bum. While Thomas had no idea of her actual cup size, he guessed they were around B-ish.

On a hot, lazy day, while flipping through a random issue of some obscure magazine in his room, Thomas came across an advertisement that read as follows:

"Do you want pleasure anytime, anywhere? Do you like watching complete strangers play with your genitals? Do you live for the moment where you can force others to give you any kind of pleasure you want? Then you need

THE MAGIC COCK RING!

Make your genitals appear anywhere through a magic portal!

CUSTOMIZABLE TO FIT YOUR DESIRES!

The ring is totally adjustable to fit any size! You can even fit your hand, or your head inside if you want!

STAMINA ENHANCING!

Your dick will remain hard for as long as you have it through the portal!

NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Any sex had while using the cock ring is 100% guaranteed SAFE! No diseases will be passed, no pregnancy scares! Have all of the fun with none of the hassle! People who you chose will react to your genitals. They will see your genitals, they will talk about them, they will interact with them. Nobody else in the vicinity (except you, of course) will be able to see your genitals! Of course, your playmates won't wish to harm what they see. They'll find themselves drawn to pleasure it, whether they want to or not! Find yourself a whole new world of pleasure today!"

"Intriguing" Thomas thought to himself. "Probably just a hoax, but worth a try. I'll send away for one."

Chapter 1

Ripping out the page Thomas filled out the form and mailed it not expecting much. A few days passes and he had already forgotten that he ordered the ring at all when a small envelope arrived in the mail. Thomas picked it up and went into the kitchen to open it. Pouring its contents into his hand, out fell a simple black ring, seemingly made out of rubber or some other flexible material as well as a small instruction booklet. Deciding to put the booklet aside for now Thomas headed to his room and closed the door.

He wanted to try out the ring for himself, immediately slipping his pants down and freeing his already semierect cock. Looking at the ring Thomas wondered as it seemed just about the right size for his him. After slipping the ring on and concentrating at a spot on the wall in front of him, right before his eyes, a silvery portal opened up in the same spot, a cock dangling from it. Thomas blinked in surprise and stumbled backwards thinking "Holy shit, it actually works!"

With a weird feeling Thomas looked down at his groin. Where his dick should have been he now only saw the ring and an empty space as if there had been a terrible accident involving him, and a scorned lover with a cleaver. Hesitating for a moment Thomas reached out with a trembling hand and touched the dick on the wall and, to his great relief, felt something touch his dick. "Phew, definitely mine." he thought. Suddenly he had an idea and with some excitement he tried to stretch the ring, trying to fit his balls into it as well. Amazingly, the ring grew and in only a few moments both his cock and balls sprouted from the wall. Trying to move the portal Thomas concentrated for a moment and without a sound his cock and balls appeared on the opposite wall of his room.

Overcome with excitement Thomas thoughts whirled in his head, making him dizzy. At the sight of his now fully hard dick on the wall, right in front of him, an odd thought popped into his head. Being 18 years old he had never been very successful with the ladies and apart from some kissing and light petting he wasn't very experienced sexually. As if in a trance he moved towards the dick on the wall. His eyes were glued to the tip, his mouth suddenly dry. Licking his lips, he stood mere inches away. "Is this it?" he thought slowly opening his mouth.

Completely startled Thomas stumbled backwards, almost tripping over his own feet, as somebody knocked on his bedroom door. Panicking, he yelled "Just a minute!" as he jumped on the bed, pulling the covers over his naked body. "Alright, come in!" "Hey there!" his mom, Angela, said, as she opened the door and walked into his room. "Hope I'm not disturbing you. I just wanted to grab some of your laundry, got anything you need me to clean?"

Thomas couldn't resist looking his mom up and down. He'd always thought she was attractive, but he never would have dared to try anything. Now his disembodied cock and balls stood fully erect just feet behind her from the wall and Thomas couldn't stop himself from glancing at it while checking out his mom. "Did you hear me?" she asked. Suddenly his stomach dropped, time seemed to slow down, as his mom turned to see what he had been glancing at. "I asked if...OH MY GOD!" she screamed and angrily turned to Thomas yelling: "Young man, is this supposed to be a joke?"

The adrenaline surging through his system Thomas was stunned, like somebody had taken all the words he knew and just dumped them out of his brain. Not being able to form a coherent thought all he was able to stammer was: "Huh?" "This... this phallus behind me!" Angela yelled, again turning towards it. "This...dick..." now in a lower voice and seemingly a bit confused. She got closer to it whispering: "Wh- What am I doing?" to herself and reaching her hands up toward it. "I don't... Wait! What's happening?"

Finally, Thomas' mind seemed to snap out of it and struck with sudden inspiration he said: "I don't know what you're talking about, mom." watching her intently. As his mom grasped his genitals, one of her hands starting to palm his balls and massaging them gently, the other clasping the shaft and softly caressing it with her fingertips, Thomas had to stifle a moan, coughing into his armpit.

"What's all the yelling about?" a voice called from the doorway. It was Thomas' hot teenage sister, Kelly. As she stepped into the room she suspiciously glanced first at Thomas, then at their mom. "Kelly!" Angela said, "Do you see this... this thing?" Kelly had a dumbfounded expression on her face. "Uh...do you mean the laundry basket on the floor?" With a desperate look on her face Angela pleaded to her daughter: "Please, tell me you are seeing this!"

Thomas watched in disbelief as his mother started tickling his balls a little as her other hand gripped his hard shaft even firmer than before, squeezing a drop of precum from the tip and distributing it evenly along his length. She slowly rubbed the drop across the head of his dick with the palm of her hand, making him shiver from the sensation. To not elicit any suspicion Thomas tried to cover it up by yawning.

Furrowing her brow Kelly asserted: "I have no idea what you're talking about." and picked up the laundry basket. She turned around and, as she was leaving the room she said: "I'll finish this up for you." Now alone with his seemingly entranced mother Thomas' thoughts began to race again, so many possibilities. "Obviously the ad was true." He thought. "Only the people I want to notice will see and interact with my cock." A huge relief washed over him, that would have been really awkward to explain to his sister.

"Oh god." Angela said to herself. "Am I going crazy? Is this... is this real?" Thomas watched as his mother started to jerk off his cock, slowly, keeping her grip a bit tight. Waves of pleasure ran up and down his body as she stared, almost as if hypnotized, at her hand working up and down his shaft. Palming his balls with one hand, rolling them expertly, scratching them very lightly with her fingernails, her other hand moving up and down, up and down, from the very tip of his cock right down to the base. Thomas could barely contain himself; her hands were the smoothest he'd ever felt and he wished she would go further. "I... I don't..." he heard her whisper. His eyes were glued to her as she licked her lips and gazed at his balls. "This cock... it has to be real. It's too... it's too good. God, this cock is way too good to be true..."

Caught up in the moment, Thomas suddenly remembered that he somehow would have to keep up this charade. Thinking quick he asked: "Uh, mom... is there a reason you're sticking around?" Angela blinked and looked at him. "I... I just need to take a closer look at your wall." Inwardly grinning but desperately holding back a moan Thomas asked: "My wall?" as his mom brought her thumb right under the head of his cock and rubbed it sensually. "Yes," she said. "Uhm, there's... I need a closer look." Thomas couldn't look away as his mom turned back to his cock and started moving her head towards it, whispering to herself: "God. I don't... I haven't sucked a cock since your father left... I..." Playing innocent Thomas asked: "What was that, mom?" Not waiting for an answer Thomas picked up his phone and started looking through it to make it look like he was doing something. He then decided he might as well read some porn while his mom made his dick her personal play thing.

Angela went to answer Thomas but her tongue instead darted out of her mouth and started licking slow and hard at his cock's head. Whatever she was going to say came out as a garbled mess. Finally, she stopped trying to talk altogether and just moaned at the taste of his dick. Licking sensually at his cock head, alternating between long, slow licks and gentle flicks with the tip of her tongue he could tell his mom had done this before. He could also tell she loved it. Moaning into his cock for moment, she suddenly ducked her head and gazed at his balls. After she had felt the weight of them in her hand, rolling them slightly, she finally let them go and replaced her hand at his balls with her mouth, sucking one of them in and teasing it with her tongue. Then, letting it pop out she started to lick his balls slow and hard, being careful to cover every inch of his nuts with her tongue.

"God" escaped her lips while she moved both of her hands up to jerk him off. She nuzzled her nose against his balls, taking in their scent. "Oh, fuck. These nuts are so plump and salty. I love them." she moaned as she moved her mouth to his balls again and started to suck on them expertly, licking at them while they were still in her mouth.

"Y-You, oh... You want some nuts, mom?" Thomas managed to stutter while staring at his phone, a single droplet of sweat running down his temple. His mom did not even seem to hear him and kept sucking on his balls and jerking his cock. As she gazed up at it, she jerked it, gripping him hard, pumping it with both hands. His balls fell out of her mouth with a soft pop and she moved her head back to the height of his dick. Gripping the base, she immediately wrapped her lips around his member, taking it as deep as she could into her mouth. Without looking up Thomas felt his mom move her head back again and, in one swift motion, deep throating him!

Not being able to hold back an "Oh, fuck!" slipped from Thomas' lips. He shot a quick glance to his mother to see if she had heard him, but she still ignored him. Too caught up in bobbing her head and making him fuck her throat she hadn't even noticed his slip up. She continued for a full minute before she slid his wet cock out of her mouth and jerked him off slowly, staring at it all the while. "Cum for me!" she whispered, sounding desperate and horny. "I fucking need you to cum for me! Cum down my throat! Give me your seed!" As she jammed his cock back in her mouth, fucking him with her throat again, she pumped at his cock with one hand, while palming his balls with the other, gently massaging the cum out of them.

Thomas couldn't take it anymore, exploding down her throat and cumming harder than he had ever before. He bit down hard on his lip to keep himself from screaming in ecstasy but his mom kept going, coaxing every last drop from his balls. Finally, she let his cock out of her mouth, licking at the sensitive head, savoring every droplet of cum while he barely contained his shivering. Finally, she gripped his shaft, stopped licking and stared at his cock. "I-It's still hard" she wondered, "How?"

After a moment, Thomas, somewhat recovered, managed to ask "Wh-What's that, mom?" Angela jumped at his words, as if she had just noticed him for the first time and let go of his cock to look at him. In that moment of distraction Thomas quickly concentrated and his cock and balls vanished from the wall. "Oh my god" his mom stammered, "Did... did you... see me?" Thomas suppressed a grin and put on a confused look. "You, staring at the wall? Yeah, that was kinda weird. You've just been standing there and talking to yourself."

Angela glanced back at the spot where Thomas' cock had been just a second ago and gasped when she only saw a blank wall. "I---" She burped a little, tasting his cum and cock again and blushed hard while covering her mouth. "I-I need to brush my teeth." she stammered as she ran out of his room. When she was gone Thomas pulled back the covers to inspect his wet manhood, still covered in the spittle of his mom. As he removed the ring his dick finally started to go limp. He smiled, thinking "This magic cock ring is going to be a hell of a lot of fun."

MrMolo
MrMolo
253 Followers