The Code For Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
The third and final chapter in Agent Fooker's adventures.
1.5k words
4.5
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Code For Pussy 3 : Sexplosion

When the Special Forces joined agent Fooker over the underground silo it was well past midnight. They entered silently and with ease. It's strange that this silo is as wide open as a dripping pussy. Pussy he thought, agent lee's pussy, her throbbing sweet pussy, begging for his dick to enter her lips and fuck her wildly until it exploded on a waterfall of sweet juices. The myth of the heavenly Asian Pussy was true.

"Agent fooker!"

"Hum...yes?"

"We are waiting for you orders, where to next?"

Agent fooker had a full hard on and the only thing he could think of was that tight Korean pussy, he pictured it perfectly on his mind. He tried to visualise the map to give direction and get to the heart of the complex bout all he could see was that pussy he wanted to penetrate so badly and come inside it until his sperm reached Agent lee's heart.

"Down, we have to go down." He said getting his senses back.

Agent Lee had to be on the silo, he was sure of it, he could sense it. He wondered what kind of weapon it was that was hidden in this silo, it seemed like a biochemical one. Didn't look like any missiles where around. They kept going down until they found what seemed to be a strange laboratory, there were monkeys trapped in glass cages, they had two dicks, fully erected, (now that was weird) scientists were discussing test results:

"If we unleash this thing on an army it would make it useless instantly, it's the sexual urge of a primate times 1000!"

Agent Lee appeared followed by a squad of young women soldiers: she was so hot, all straight up like a warrior; Agent Fooker could sense her arousal from the previous blowjob had not passed.

"Agent Lee, the drug is ready for use but in order to make it effective only for men and not for women, there is more work to be done. We injected the drug on a female chimpanzee and she has been masturbating compulsively ever since"

"There is no time, the Americans are onto us, we have to leave the silo with the drug as soon as possible"

"But Agent Lee, we are so close!"

"You have one hour to collect everything."

"Did you here that? We have to get hold of that drug before they leave! Spread the troops and seize the scientists, I'll need some troops to take care of Agent Lee and the girls"

They spread, Agent Fooker guided his tough men through the maze until they were only a few feet away from the females, most of them had short hair and seemed in their early 20s, the swat men didn't need any drugs to be aroused at that sight. As soon as the drug was in their power they would seize them.

Suddenly the sound of gunfire and gas fleeting. What has happened?

The swat was fighting with the scientists, how could they have fucked it up?!

Suddenly the air was filled with this gas.

Agent Lee looked at agent Fooker, she could smell him, all the other girls went towards the other boys too. The boys realised they all had a full hard on. Some girls went straight for their dicks unzipping their pants and sucking them wildly, others took their clothes off and jumped on the soldiers fucking them on their feet. The gas was doing it's job perfectly.

Agent Lee came slowly to Agent Fooker.

"So we meet again!" He said.

"Fuck me harder!" She demanded.

He unzipped his pants, took hers down and started pounding her against the wall, lifting her whole body, through her perfectly tight and juicy vagina.

"So this is your weapon!" He said triumphantly

"Yes!"

"A sex drug that would annihilate armies by making them fuck on another on the field!"

"Yes, yes, yes!!"

"I would have never thought about that, I must admit you oriental people really have some crazy imagination!" He said as his shaft rubbed her inner walls.

He kept pounding against her clit constantly harder and faster, he was doing it like a real sportsman, in perfect control (he had come only a couple of hours before from her blow job so he could stand long this time). He felt her muscles tighten around him, her arms held him tight, her legs wrapped around him, so hard he started having trouble breathing.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaa aaa aaaa!"

He hadn't seen her come like this before, her vagina sucked him like a hurricane and as she climaxed instead of letting go she kept moving her hips against him, he could sense she wasn't going to stop at all, he kissed her and put his thump in her mouth so she would suck it as he kept pounding her against the wall, he decided to turn her around to pound her clit against the wall has he penetrated her even deeper bouncing to and fro from her ass, he grabbed her rock hard tits, and felt precum shooting in her vagina. He held her hair and pulled her head back and sucked on her neck. He was going to come soon, she was screaming wildly, he pulled her towards the floor, he sat down and had her going up and down wildly sitting on him. He suddenly realised that everyone was fucking wildly as well and he was in the middle of a wild orgy, exhaling the perfume of sweat and semen. The chemical weapon was unleashed and everyone had started fucking one another: the biggest orgy to ever take place: the whole underground zilo was covered with couples, threesomes and foursomes in every corner, the moaning was like the howling of a pack of a hundred wolfs except that it was cut in between with panting even the monkey had ran out of his cage and started fucking two scientists with his double dick.

Agent Fooker couldn't stand much longer, he started fingering her clit to make her come again, it started pounding wildly. She wanted to cum again so badly.

"I want your tongue!"

She got up and sat on his face, he was licking wildly, her labia pounding, moving, she was rubbing against himself so hard, it gave his dick some time to settle down. After having her juices all over his face, he then grabbed her and pushed her against the floor, spread her legs wide open, and entered her pussy to the hilt.

Damn! that felt do good for both of them.

"Fook me! fook me more!"

He was ramming in and out of her like a wild hog, when her vagina started closing in on him, she was in trance, as he let his first load in he could see the white off her eyes,

"Arghh," he spurt in again and again, and she was in total bliss, as he spurted for the 6th time semen started dripping from her pussy. He didn't loose his erection, must have been part of the effects of the drug.

An alarm started sounding in the Zilo.

"Security Breach, this Zilo will self destruct in 5 minutes."

Nobody was listening to it, they were all fucking, two guys pounding on girls here, girls sucking dicks over there while they were being fucked. Agent Fooker couldn't' stop his dick from pounding into Agent lee's vagina that started convulsing as she went from one orgasm to another. He realised now was the only time to leave the zilo before it exploded. But could he get the will to carry Lee and his butt out of there? He grabbed her ass and got up, kept fucking her but started to walk as fast as he could towards the entrance of the Zilo.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"This place is going to blow!"

"Me too!" she moaned in pleasure.

They're was no point in trying to save his crew or the crazy double dicked monkey, he just ran until they were out of the zilo and as the explosion lifted them in the air Lee had her 6th orgasm. Agent Fooker's back ached and smoke came out of it. It mixed pain and pleasure as he came again into that heavenly pussy as soon as the hit the ground. The effects of the gas we're wearing off slightly in the breeze of the night, but that didn't stop agent Lee from having 4 other orgasms as Agent Fooker tried all the positions he had memorised from his special Kama Sutra training. A huge fire was burning in the background as the silo was burning down. He came again with her and this time deposited every last drop of sperm he had in him into her womb, their orgasm lasted half an hour (still due to the after effects of the drug) and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Do you realize this is the drug that will end all wars?" Agent Fooker said in his dreams.