The Coeds: Fifty Shades (Alison)

Story Info
An embarrassing encounter leads to a sexual awakening.
2.4k words
3.97
13.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The Coeds is a series of short stories (some longer than others) about the sexual exploits of six freshman girls at a fictional college. The stories are organized by character, and, occasionally, the same story is told from multiple perspectives (see separate Overview of Characters). Although it draws inspiration from real-life events (and some of the stories are not too far off), the names and locations have been changed to protect the horny, and it's meant to be a sensationalized parody of college life.

All characters are over the age of 18 at all times described herein.

Alison: Fifty Shades in Me

If I had to blame anything, I'd blame that damn "50 Shades of Grey" book, which is really how my week got off to a rough start.

I had been reading the steamy novel since the beginning of the week, but I only read it in my dorm, alone. It was practically smut and I didn't want to be seen reading it in public. But I had to admit that I was secretly really enjoying it.

I was very horny, partly because I hadn't been laid since school started, and partly because the sexual perversions of the book had ratcheted up in recent chapters. I tried to take a cold shower to calm myself down, but when I returned to my room my nipples were painfully excited and I was still horny as ever. My urges were so overwhelming that I decided to blow off a little steam while my roommate Maggie was at class.

Maggie and I were quite different. She talked about sex and masturbation openly and casually, like she was describing a walk in the park. She had no shame about saying raunchy things, or describing her latest sexual conquest.

I was much more private, at least these days when I wanted to keep my reputation intact. But, obviously, I masturbated like anyone my age; I just didn't brag about it like Maggie did.

Maggie seemed to always be in our room, so I usually played with myself in the shower when no one was around, or a few times under the covers when she was passed out drunk. One time I was in the middle of masturbating when Maggie brought some guy back to our room. Luckily I was under the covers and they were too busy sucking each other's faces to even notice I was awake. I finished and came all over my fingers while they fucked (it wasn't like I was going to be able to sleep).

Anyway, Maggie wasn't due back from class for another two hours, so I thought I had a little time all alone. I was in my bed completely naked as I continued to page through the exploits of Christian Grey. My legs were spread and I had lubed my pussy up nice and good. I rubbed it softly, letting my fingers spread my lips apart and expose my sensitive clit.

I finally tossed the book aside as I squeezed my big soft breasts with my other hand and started to moan softly. I was in my own fantasy world, imagining Christian exerting control over me, and dominating me in every way. My fingers glided in and out of my slick pussy as I pictured myself getting spanked and fucked from behind.

Minutes later, I was in a full-fledge heat, moaning Christian's name under my breath as I pushed three fingers in my excited pussy. I continued to massage one of my big tits, and I was just nearing my climax when I heard a familiar, annoying giggle outside my room.

It felt like slow motion as I glanced at the door and noticed it was unlocked (how had I left it unlocked!!). The door knob was already turning as I scrambled in a panic for anything within arm's reach to cover up myself up. There was nothing...

As the door swung open, I was laying in my bed practically spread eagle with one hand covering my glistening vagina and my other arm desperately draped across my breasts. I slammed my legs shut as I noticed it was not only Maggie, but also this boy Zach from our floor. They froze in their tracks too, but it was like they couldn't look away—staring at me as I frantically leaned over and grabbed my towel off the floor to cover up.

"I'll, um, see you later," Zach said to Maggie chuckling. I must have been red as a beat. Maggie said she was sorry and followed Zach right out the door, leaving me there to wallow in my own shame. So much for my vaunted reputation.

When she came back about thirty minutes later, Maggie tried to assure me that it was no big deal; that it was natural and Zach wouldn't say anything.

But that wasn't the point. I had a hard time looking Zach in his eyes for the rest of the semester; every time he looked at me I could tell he was envisioning me splayed out naked masturbating to 50 shades of grey. The humiliation was overwhelming. Accordingly, I did my best to avoid Zach that semester—although he did seem to keep his mouth shut, or at least I never heard anything about it (which I did appreciate).

The one problem is that Maggie and Zach had my little petting session to hold over my head, so they knew I wouldn't bitch anymore about them using our room as a hook up spot. I probably walked in on them having sex twice a week for the rest of the semester.

Late at night, usually when we all came back from the bars drunk, they would fuck in our room even when I was there. And it wasn't like they tried to be discrete. I remember one time Maggie was moaning so loudly as Zach went down on her under the covers, that you could hear her across the hall (let alone the ten feet or so that separated our aluminum frame beds). On many of those nights, I secretly masturbated under my covers as I listened to them. What else was a girl to do?

Anyway, back to that week, when my initial traumatic encounter with Maggie and Zach had me on all sorts of tilt. Suffice to say, I was feeling unbelievably insecure as the weekend rolled around. I was also still really horny, as I was too nervous and paranoid to masturbate after they walked in on me. I had even stopped playing with myself in the shower, even when no one else was in the bathroom.

On Friday night, I went out with all the girls and I immediately started to ease my anxiety and lower my inhibitions with alcohol at the bar. It didn't help that Zach was there with Maggie, so I drank a lot to keep the "incident" out of my mind. I usually was in more control, but that night I really let myself go.

At some point, I was at the bar away from everyone else ordering another red headed slut (probably my fifth of the night). This black guy standing nearby turned to me without missing a beat and said: I'll take one of those too." He looked me up and down as he smiled at me. "I'm James, and girl, you sexy as hell," he said.

As someone who hadn't felt sexy all day, or all week for that matter, his words immediately made me feel good.

To be honest, I had never even really thought about hooking up with a black guy before (the suburb where I'm from was pretty bright white, so it's not like I had many opportunities). But he was really cute, so we started talking—and took a few shots together.

James was coming on to me pretty hard; really laying on thick as we got drunker and drunker. I don't have a super clear memory, but at one point James and I ended up out on the dance floor by ourselves. I was dancing a lot more provocatively than I would have been if I hadn't been so drunk. I was also letting James touch me all over, and I remember feeling his cock growing hard as I grinded my ass back against him.

The next memory I have we were back at his place. I didn't remember saying goodbye to my friends—or even walking to his apartment—we were just there, making out on his couch. I remember I was straddling James and he had already pulled down my dress and taken off my bra. He was kissing me all over my neck and sucking on my tits, and he had slipped his hands up the back of my dress and was feeling up my ass.

At one point we moved to his bedroom—its all a little blurry. I was completely naked as James was going down on me. He had stripped down to his boxers and was at the foot of the bed, licking my pussy and fingering me as he did. I remember being so horny (and James being so good) that I came very quickly (and loudly).

As I laid there, my chest heaving up and down as I recovered from my first good orgasm in months, I started to get my wits about me. Maybe I just needed to cum to clear my head, but I was also sobering up a little.

James stood up next to the bed and was sort of towering over me as I laid there. "You taste as good as you look," he said as he wiped his glistening mouth and chin. He bit his lower lip lustfully as he reached down and grabbed his hard cock through his underwear.

This was the first time I actually saw his cock (or the outline of it anyway), as his massive erection pushed out violently against his spandex boxers. I know all the stereotypes, but—oh my god. As James peeled off his boxers and push them down to his ankles, I saw it in the flesh. He must have been 9 inches and thicker than any cock I'd ever seen, even in porn.

My wide-eyes must have given myself away, because James just started laughing at me. "Never seen one this big huh?" He said as he stroked his cock slowly.

That was putting it mildly, as most of the dicks I had seen in my life were much smaller. James' cock was almost twice as big, and probably three times as thick as I was used to—I had definitely never seen anything like it.

James dangled his thick hunk of meat right in front of my face, and I took it in my hand almost reflexively. My fingers barely extended around half of his girth. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could just to get his fat cock head in, and then it filled my whole mouth almost immediately, pushing up against the back of my throat as James started to slowly fuck my face.

After a few minutes, James thankfully pulled out so I could breathe again. He grabbed a condom from his bedside table and unrolled it down his fat sausage of a cock. I maneuvered myself to face him, but he told me to flip over.

"I want to hit that fat ass from behind," he said. I was pretty sure it was a compliment, but I've always been a little sensitive about my weight, so I did a double take before climbing on all fours.

As James climbed on the bed behind me and started to rub the fat head of his cock between my legs, my mind started to race. I figured he was about to split me in two with his massive cock. "Please go slow," I said anxiously over my shoulder.

James just smiled coolly. "By the end, you're gonna be beggin for this dick."

And he wasn't wrong.

James didn't rush things, which I think helped. He pushed inside and fucked me slowly and gently as I got used to his massive dong. He massaged my ass sensually as he pushed in deeper with each stroke, and soon I was the one asking him to go faster, and fuck me harder. I was dripping in pleasure with every stroke. His cock felt like nothing I had ever experienced.

I came so many times during a twenty minute period that I lost track. After my third, or maybe fourth orgasm, I heard James groaning louder as he squeezed and slap my ass repeatedly. "I want to cum on those big tits," he huffed as I felt him pull his big cock from my gaping pussy.

I just remember reflexively flipping over onto my back and seeing him quickly pull the condom off. The next thing I knew, his cum was raining down on me—my tits, my face, my entire midsection. There was so much—it honestly was pretty gross.

James milked the last few drops from his big cock and then slapped it playfully against my cum covered tits. "I'm going to get some water," he said cheerfully as he climbed off the bed. "You need anything; a towel maybe?" James said smiling.

I smiled and nodded back as I watched James and his big swinging dick head for the kitchen. I rolled over and used his sheets to wipe the cum from my face and the rest of my body. I was absolutely exhausted. I think I passed out before James even got back from the kitchen.

Waking up the next morning was a bit of a trip. Kind of like when you wake up in a hotel room and forget where you are—but even more so, because I rolled over and saw James lying on top of the covers completely naked, with his big wang on full display. I still couldn't believe how big it was.

I got dressed and got out of there in a rush (although I couldn't find my panties). I wasn't used to one night stands or whatever you want to call it, and I wanted to avoid any awkward moments in the morning. I was also hoping to sneak into the room before Maggie noticed I had been gone all night. I wasn't sure I was going to tell anyone about my night James.

I was a little sore walking home, especially since I was also in heals. Luckily it was early enough that I didn't run into anyone I knew on my walk of shame. And fortunately, Maggie was asleep when I snuck in that morning (although, of course, Zach was passed out in bed next to her).