The Coeds: Shower Buddy (Maggie)

Story Info
Maggie goes for a late night shower in the dorm.
1.2k words
4.27
25.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The Coeds is a series of short stories (some longer than others) about the sexual exploits of six freshman girls at a fictional college. The stories are organized by character, and, occasionally, the same story is told from multiple perspectives (see separate Overview of Characters). Although it draws inspiration from real-life events (and some of the stories are not too far off), the names and locations have been changed to protect the horny, and it's meant to be a sensationalized parody of college life.

All characters are over the age of 18 at all times described herein.

Maggie's Shower Buddy

Zach was a California boy from outside of San Diego. He lived on my floor (the guys and girls had separate wings), so we had gone out a few times together with a big group from the dorm, but he and I hadn't really had a chance to talk or get to know one another.

About a month into the school year, and really late (like 1 a.m), I went to take a shower. I wrapped my towel tightly around my slender frame, with my perky breasts pushing up at the top, and grabbed my shower caddy. I was just heading down the hall when I ran into Zack outside of the bathroom.

The boys and girls bathrooms were adjacent to one another (I guess for plumbing reasons), which predictably resulted in you running into the opposite sex in your towel. Although I was kind of surprised to run into anyone given how late it was.

Zach's towel was wrapped around his lower half just below the sharp angles of his pelvis. It was low enough that I could see the top edge of his neatly trimmed pubic hair peeking out. It was the first time I had noticed how fit he was, with washboard abs and a long, lanky surfer's body.

He smiled and said hello; and then said something like, "looking good Maggie" (I can't remember the words he used exactly, but it was kind of flirty). I smiled back and we both entered our respective bathrooms.

I turned on the shower, but Zach's flirtatious comment stuck in my mind. I caught myself thinking about his hard, toned body—I was so horny. I needed a good fuck. I decided to pay him a visit.

I wrapped my towel around my body, peeked out into the hallway to make sure no one was watching, and then snuck into the boys' bathroom next door. At that hour, the place was abandoned except for one stall where Zach was showering. Steam was pouring out of the top of the tile stall, which was closed off by a flimsy shower curtain.

I tiptoed over to the stall and was about to announce my presence when I heard Zach moaning softly inside. It was a familiar, pleasurable moaning; I immediately knew what was going on. Quietly, I moved a little closer, so I could peek in through the loose flap of the shower curtain and see him. Zach was positioned under the steamy stream with his hand wrapped firmly around and stroking his nice, stiff cock.

"Eh hem," I coughed exaggeratedly, to alert Zach to my presence. He instinctually spun away from me, concealing his boner. "You look like you could use a hand," I said smiling. He looked at me over his shoulder as I removed my towel and stepped into the stall uninvited (I was pretty confident Zach wouldn't mind).

"Oh shit," he said smiling. "Come right in," he said as he turned around slowly to face me. He glanced down at his pulsing erection and then back up at me.

"Hot water is out in the girls' room," I said (lying). "But it seems plenty hot in here." Zach's smile widened as I immediately wrapped both hands around his cock. I started to stroke it gently. "You don't mind if I join you right?" I said as I bit my lower lip sexily.

"Not at all. I'm a big fan of water conservation," Zach said smiling.

I giggled at his quick wit as I continued to slowly stroke him. "You're funny," I said winking at him.

"You're hot," he said, without missing a beat. He leaned in to kiss me, but I slid down to my knees before he could. Zach smiled at me as I stroked his cock right in front of my face. "Oh you're really hot," he said.

I removed my top hand and wrapped my lips around the bulging head of his cock. I bobbed slowly down on it, and then withdrew back up to the tip deliberately. It felt good to have a proper, thick cock in my mouth. Zach moaned as I did it again, and then again.

I pulled off his cock momentarily, stroking it several times at the base and then slapping its throbbing head against my extended tongue. "Don't cum alright," I warned him as I smiled up at him. "I want you to fuck me!"

Zach nodded in agreement, and then moaned deeply as I took his cock back in my mouth and started to suck him. After a few seconds, his eyes shut softly. "Oh fuck your mouth feels so good," he sighed, resting his hand on my wet blonde hair.

I jerked his cock at the base and rubbed his clean-shaven balls with my other hand as I continued to lick and suck his cock all over. Within about five minutes, Zach motioned me to get up—implicitly conceding that any more of my mouth would do him in.

We kissed for a few seconds and Zach caressed my breasts. He started to suck on them, but I grew impatient.

"I can't wait any longer," I whispered to him, as I turned around and bent over in the narrow stall. I was so fucking horny. I felt Zack rub the warm tip of his cock against my excited pussy. "Mmm please," I begged playfully, just as he slowly pushed inside me.

The pleasure built almost immediately as Zach took me by the hips and started to fuck me with his nice cock. I tried to temper my moaning as best I could, but both our sighs of pleasure echoed around the tiled shower room.

As my climax peaked, I could no longer restrain myself. "Ohh, oh, oh fuck! I'm cumming so hard—don't—stop!" Zach pumped his cock harder as my body trembled with joy. Just as I finished, I felt him pull out and grunt loudly; his cum sprayed all over my lower back. It was quickly rinsed away by the warm shower stream.

We finished showering—playfully soaping each other while we made out—and we made a date to meet back for another session sometime soon. In fact, Zach and I hooked up occasionally throughout the rest of the year, but it was nothing serious—we both made it clear we weren't looking for anything exclusive.

But we did have a lot of fun, including a few more late night shower sessions (which felt particularly naughty given the relatively public nature of it). One time, when we were in the girls' bathroom shower, we actually got walked in on by this bookworm named Chelsea (who I guess was taking a late night shower after spending all night studying at the library). I will never forget the shocked look on her face when she saw me there sucking Zack's cock.