The Coffee Date Ep. 01

Story Info
Mark has an unexpected encounter at his local coffee shop.
4.5k words
4.49
32.4k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark made his way across the street as the little 'walk' sign lit up on the other side. His headphones added a much-needed soundtrack to this uneventful distance from his apartment to his usual Sunday morning haunt, the coffee shop around the corner. Sweat was starting to spread onto his t-shirt as the heat of the summer day took its toll.

He was feeling pretty good this morning. On those rare mornings when he scrounged up the motivation to go for an extended run, he always ended up feeling pretty good about the decision. He would almost definitely not ruin that discipline with a donut to go with his coffee today. He would not fill up on sugar and carbs today and would totally just have a cup of coffee.

Mark knew the bell above the front door rang as he entered, even though he could not hear it over the song playing through his headphones. The smell of coffee warmly greeted him at the same time as the air-conditioning. The front counter was all the way at the back on the other side of shop. Mark thought to himself about his order, trying not to look at the donuts behind the counter as he made his way passed the tables.

There was a flash of movement to his right, in the direction of his usual table. Mark's eyes instinctively shot over, find the source of the disruption.

Was that woman...waving? At him?

Mark blinked. He took a moment to take in what he was seeing. Her eyes were a shocking shade of brightest blue, and they seemed to be pointed straight at him. Her face was angelic and pale, her skin flawless. A mane of golden hair fell past her shoulders. A pair of luscious lips parted to reveal a small army of dazzling teeth, and a wide-inviting smile. One hand was waving, one was set firmly on the table, holding a ceramic coffee mug she must have brought from home. Her waving motion made her chest jiggle; and what a chest it was! Even from her seat, he could tell that her slender, taut waistline grew into a bountiful pair of perfect, perky breasts, their cleavage visible from beneath a blue crop top that amplified the color of her eyes.

Mark froze as excitement and confusion battled in his mind until, perhaps a second later than it should have, sense returned to him. He had definitely never seen this woman before, and he was certain nobody could forget meeting her. Someone must have come in behind him, and he had not heard over the music in his ears. Mark briefly glanced back behind him at the front door of the coffee shop to see who the lucky newcomer was...but saw no one.

Mark turned back to the woman's table. Her waving hand was now pointing directly at him, and now it was waving him over, gesturing for him to come over to her table. Mark's legs started carrying him over without being asked, his eyes could only watch as her table grew closer. To his relief, he stopped walking about a pace away. This was good; getting too close to this goddess would certainly have resulted in him embarrassing himself. He opened his mouth to speak. He was not sure what he would say to this stranger but maybe he could kick things off with 'hi'. He honestly wasn't sure at the moment; thinking was proving to be hard in her presence. Before he could speak, however, she gestured for him to sit in the chair opposite her, her smile having somehow widened to be even brighter and more beautiful. Mark realized he must have looked silly standing there as she sat, clearly waiting for him.

Mark took the seat across the table and looked up into her eyes. He tried to determine their true intentions but saw only joy and sincerity. Her eyes seemed genuinely happy to see him, to stare and drink him, but then her smile faltered slightly, and her eyes flicked to his ear and back.

What? Oh! He was still wearing his headphones. Mark quickly pulled them off his head and set them aside and worried he had already ruined...whatever this was... with his rudeness. But as he looked back over at her, he could not help but notice that her hands had found their way into her lap, and her biceps were gently squeezing breasts together.

Her smile had returned to full watt-capacity, "Hi!"

Her voice was perfect. Mark felt that she was not being fair. He wanted to match her friendly, excited energy, but he still had no idea what was going on.

"Hi," Mark had tried to convey the number one question on his mind, hoping that maybe she would save him from having to ask.

"I'm so glad I caught you! The barista said you usually came in for coffee around this time." She maintained her excited expression as her pert nose scrunched up on her face. "God, does that make me sound like a creeper? Sorry, I've just really been wanting to see you again, to officially meet you!"

See him again? Who did she think he was? Mark stared for a moment at the girl, for a girl she was. Something about the confidence in the way she held herself made him initially think of someone much older, but now he realized that she could not have been older than 21. He racked his memory for answers until...

"The coffee thief!" His outburst was a little bit too loud. He definitely should not have shouted that in this café, but as he looked around, he didn't think that anyone had noticed.

"Hey!" the girl was giggling, clearly not at all offended by her new title. "You were my accomplice, mister! You're just as culpable as I am."

That was an understatement, Mark remembered now. He pictured the scene from a couple of weeks before. The barista had been in the or else outside having a smoke, and she had grown frustrated waiting for them, wanting only a quick refill. It was not really stealing, really, but he had been the one to reach across the counter to grab of slightly aged house coffee. Refills were free here, but still her conspiratorial smirk had made him feel heroic, if only for a moment.

Still though, the gratitude she had shown him that day, seeming appropriately mild at the time, did not at all match the affection in her eyes as she looked him now.

"I'm Amber, by the way."

"I'm Mark." Mark felt that he still had not really sunk into this conversation. His ongoing confusion was stalling his answers slightly.

"Mark. That's a great name! It really fits , doesn't it? Mark and Amber!" She giggled again. Mark's heart skipped a beat every time she did that.

Wait, what did she say?

"They said you usually took your coffee black, no sugar." She did not seem to notice his hesitation, "I hope that's okay," She said, hopefully.

Mark looked down in front of him to the table and was surprised to see a small paper cup of coffee. Had that always been there?

He picked it up and took a sip. He found that it was not too hot, so he took another gulp. He briefly wondered how long she must have been waiting here for the coffee to cool this much.

"Yeah, that's right. Thanks." Mark saw her perk up as he said this. "How much do I owe you? Should be two dollars, right?"

"Oh, no no no!" She gasped, "It was my pleasure! I just really wanted to thank you for what you did, getting that coffee for me. It was really sweet." Her hand reached up to pull a lock of her golden hair behind on of her ears, and was she biting her lip?

"I don't-...it really was nothing."

"Don't be so modest! You're my hero!" she literally batted her eyelashes at him.

"Hey, do you wanna get outta here?"

The question may as well have been a truckload of bricks for all the weight it had. He sat, stunned. Certainly, the question was innocent enough, if taken at face value. But Mark saw a gleam in her eye that betrayed some very uninnocent implications.

Before Mark could answer, Amber was already standing, bouncing slightly in place. She was holding her coffee mug with hands, her eyes practically pleading for him to say 'yes'.

"Okay, sure," Mark said in a tone that was much quieter than he'd intended. Although some parts of him were shouting in the affirmative, his voice didn't seem to want to go above a whisper. This girl was like something out of a dream, so speaking too loudly would surely have woken him up, and that would have been a disaster.

'Giddy', Mark was sure, was the only honest way to describe Amber's reaction that response. He actually heard her squeal slightly as she spun in place and stepped to the door at the front of the room. Mark realized for the first time that she was wearing a pair of navy blue, cotton shorts that cut off too high to completely cover her perfect ass. Mark was speechless as he watched that perfection sway happily on top of the milky flesh of her perfectly toned legs. He began to feel sad, having to watch it leave, until Amber turned slightly, to look back at him with an expectant expression. Her hand was on the door, getting ready to push out into the summer sun, but his feet, having forgotten their previous initiative, had not left the chair yet.

Mark's senses seemed to come to him all at once. He did not know what was happening, whatever was happening right now did not make any sense, and simply did not belong in a rational world, but he decided that he did not mind being ignorant and irrational; not for now, at least.

Mark reached the sidewalk outside right behind Amber's flawless rear-end. He briefly thought of the nearly full cup of coffee left abandoned at his usual table, but completely forgot about it as Amber took one of his arms in hers, leaning slightly into him, pushing one of her nipples, which he now noticed were erect, into his ribs and giving him a view down her shirt that he was sure would stay with him in his imagination for the rest of his life. Two mounds of perfect, smooth flesh fought for space in her bright blue shirt. Mark could not believe he had not noticed before, but there was definitely not a bra underneath. Yet despite its size, this plentiful bosom seemed to have no trouble keeping from sagging down. In fact, they almost seemed to be reaching upward toward him.

Mark snapped out of his trance as Amber giggled again. The slight movement on her chest from her giggle made him realize that he had been leaning over her and staring directly down her shirt. There was no way she could not have noticed that.

Mark's mouth fell open as Amber let go of his arm and turned to face him directly. He felt his face heat up and he must have turned bright red. His apology was forming in his mind, but before it could reach his mouth, Amber's lips got there first.

She was kissing him. She was kissing him! Mark did not get past thinking those words before she started wrapping her arms around his neck, her lips still locked tightly to his, her empty mug still clutched in one of her hands. No sooner than Mark realized that these perfect tits that he had just been ogling were now pressed firmly against him, did his hands reach up to find their own positions, one at the small of her back, and one at the back of her head. His back hit something solid as he realized that she had been slowly guiding him backward, pushing him against the brick that made up the exterior of the building they had just departed together.

No girl had ever kissed Mark with as much passion, as much hunger as Amber was now. Mark found that he was finally able to relax and match her energy; this vixen's mouth had taken his breath away, and any doubt or confusion or trepidation about this public setting seemed to be suffocating without it.

Mark closed his eyes, falling into this moment, and immediately felt Amber pull her arms from behind his head. He eyes flew open, terrified that the moment was ending. But rather than pulling away, she seemed to be moving closer, pressing him further into the brick, as if trying to meld with him. And her hands were quickly finding new homes. The hand still holding her coffee mug touched the side of his face: her little finger was wrapped safely around the handle of the cup, and the rest her hand was grasping his jaw. The other hand wrapped behind her and found his own at her waist, gently pushing it slowly down her body, until his palm was resting snuggly on top of her ass, her hand locking it into place. She applied the tiniest bit of pleasure, as if to make sure that his hand did not move, then she brought her own hand back to him, immediately finding his nipple with her finger through his shirt.

Amber's fingers fell like feathers down the front of Mark's torso. He felt his whole body tighten as they reached the level of his bellybutton without a trace of wanting to slow down. No, these fingers had a destination further south. Her fingers found the material over his fly and slowly traced the length of his cock over his canvas shorts.

Mark had not realized before this moment that he was as a hard as the wall he was leaning on. But this did not seem to alarm Amber in the slightest. All five of her fingers were not gently stroking his entire length overtop the fabric. She was somehow now kissing him with even more fervor, her whole body pressing even deeper into his. He was not sure, but he thought he felt her erect nipples on his chest through the fabric of both of their t-shirts.

Police sirens blared, hitting Mark like a slap in the face. The cop cars zoomed passed him down the street, seeming not to care about him at all. Still the jolt pulled his face away from Amber's. He looked at her and could see that she had her eyes closed and they were beginning to blink open and come in to focus, the ghost of a kiss still on her perfect, ruby lips. He watched as she bit one of those lips. He could hear the arousal in her voice as it came out like moan.

"Do you live nearby?"

Mark shut the door of his apartment as he pulled Amber inside. He had the fleeting thought on the walk here (a very fast, near-run, sort of a walk, he conceded) that he was bringing a stranger home, which was....dangerous? He was trying to remember why that would be when she pushed him up against the door that just closed and deftly knelt to her knees.

Time slowed to a crawl. Perfect blue eyes looked up and locked on to his, her hands did not seem to need them to find their target. She watched him, and her tongue slowly slid across her lip, while her hands unfastened him and practically yanked his shorts down to his shoes, which he had not had time to take off.

Mark didn't have time to think about how the first time anyone had given him a blowjob, let alone someone appear at home in a lingerie ad, before Amber's mouth opened up to take him inside. Her lips immediately reached out to the middle of his cock, and inside her mouth her tongue came up to meet him, as if to say 'hello, you are welcome here'. Her eyes finally fell away from his as she focused on the task in front of her, clearly trying to push her way to the base, engulfing his whole cock.

As he felt the back of her throat with the head of his cock, Mark knew he wasn't going to last long. Amber had pulled back to halfway as she moaned out her pleasure. Her lips wrapped a tight seal around him, and her tongue found the most glorious spot right below his head, gently flicking. She seemed to be trying suck hard enough for his whole body to be pulled through, simultaneously pulling slowly away from him. Her lips formed a kiss on the tip of his cock as she pulled away.

Ambers eyes found his again, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' shape. Mark's heart was beating out of his chest, his cock was trembling, as if trying to express its displeasure at being exposed to the elements again.

Mark swallowed and watched in awe as Amber's fingers found the bottom of her shirt and immediately pulled upwards. His heart went from pounding to a full stop as her tits leaped out of their prison and fell into their position, bouncing slightly. He barely had enough time to register the perfect round shape of her breasts and the perfect size and color of her nipples before she leaned forward, tongue out, determined to finish what she had started, now with renewed vigor. Her tits were pressed up against his thighs, and her hands were holding tight to his hips, as if to make sure he did not try to leave.

Amber bobbed her head at a slow and steady pace, her tongue was now peeking out between Mark's rock-hard cock and her luscious bottom lip. It seemed to find all his most sensitive spots as it moved slid up and down. He stood against the door watching, unable to move. Her breasts felt warm against his skin and bounced happily as if trying to play their part in pleasing him.

Amber picked up speed. Her eyes flew upward as if she was in ecstasy. Mark could feel himself boiling over. She moved even faster, this time her eyes focused and determined. She relentlessly pulsed her head back a forth as far down his length as she could in short bursts.

Every muscle in Mark's body tightened, and Amber immediately picked up on it. She moved her hands to the base of his cock and held it steady while her lips pulled back to covering only his head and fiercely sucked as if vying for every last drop of him.

Mark exploded into Amber's mouth. She let out a high pitch moan that would surely have been a delighted scream if her lips were not locked into place. His whole body trembled and his muscles began releasing their tension as he continued to drizzle cum down her eager throat. At every moment, he thought that he was done, but this wet dream of a girl kept pulling more and more out of him. Her eyes were closed in joyous contentment and her lips pulled up into as much of a smile as they could manage while still holding on to their prize.

Finally Amber pulled her lips away with a pop, looking satisfied that there was nothing more for her to suck out of him. She eyes slowly came up to meet his again. She stared with unapologetic lust, swallowing what was left. Her tongue licked her lips, slowly, sensuously. Mark could not decide if the exaggerated motion was because she truly wished to savor the taste, or because she had wanted to arouse him back up for round 2. Mark stared back at her dumbfounded.

Amber gently set his cock back down and removed her hands. As she got back up to standing, tits brushed against the entire front side of his body. She smiled at him. Mark simply could not comprehend that the mouth forming that megawatt smile, was sucking him dry, less than a minute before.

Amber deftly turned on her heels and began to saunter around the living room of his apartment, stopping to look casually at this and that. Mark suddenly felt very self-conscious. His apartment was a mess! There was a load of unfolded laundry, dirty dishes on just about every flat surface. He was suddenly extremely aware of how bare his walls were: he had no décor, no art, no pictures to add color and taste and warmth. He felt like a barbarian standing in his cave.

Amber took a seat on his couch. She had not bothered to put her shirt back on. Her bare chest seemed to increase the temperature of the room by degrees. Mark's insecurity must have been evident on his face; she opened her lips to smile warmly at him and softly patted the spot on the couch next to her, her meaning was clear. As he pulled his shorts back up over his waist, Mark's eyes abruptly flicked over to find her green ceramic coffee mug on the ground near his feet. He was careful not to accidentally kick it as he walked across the carpeted floor to sit down.

Mark's couch was actually the nicest thing in his apartment, it had been a very lucky find. Lucky because he did not have to sully this moment with self-conscious thoughts about a good place to sit down.

"You said you had been waiting at that coffee shop to meet me?" he croaked.

"Mhmm," Amber nodded excitedly. She took one of his hands in both of hers and smiled.

"Well," he stammered. "It's nice to meet you," he said lamely.

Amber laughed and moved closer to kiss him again. Her bare breasts pushing up into his chest, seeming to want to be as close to him as possible. Mark could already feel a second meeting building up in his loins.

12