The Coffee Date Ep. 02

Story Info
Mark and Amber continue their first date.
3.8k words
4.75
14.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's world had just been rocked.

A girl, a stranger, who would rival any centerfold model in the world had made out with him on the street and then followed him home where she had sucked all the of his senses his out through his cock. Amber had asked him to take her back to his woefully mundane one-room apartment. Afterward, she had apparently felt that making out with him again on his couch was a more pressing matter than putting her shirt back on.

Amber's fingernails scratched lightly on his chest as her lips explored his, her bare breasts pressed in his shirt. Mark's eyes were drawn to her boobs, pulled by the gravity of the pendulous planets, her mounds of tantalizing skin. He noted that, had he not been wearing a shirt, one of his nipples would be in direct contact with hers.

Mark had his back to the couch. Amber was leaning into him, still kissing him, moaning as if tasting something particularly delectable, her eyes were closed as if she were pleasantly dreaming. He wanted to be a more active participant. His hand came up to her ribs. Maybe he could slowly maneuver to her chest?

Mark felt Amber move under his ambitious hand and his heart sank. He immediately felt that he had made a mistake, tried to take too much, and would lose everything now.

But Amber never relented her kiss. He looked down to see that she was simply shifting her weight slightly and was now bringing one of her legs up to land bewitchingly between his.

Mark was relieved. He had not scared her off. Maybe now he could move his hand a little higher? She had already blown him and was currently demonstrating that she was more comfortable with her shirt off in his apartment than with it on; it seemed reasonable to assume that she would not mind him feeling her phenomenal tit with his hand. Yet, he still felt so nervous. He shouted in his mind at his hand for it to move, but it held its ground. Against, all reason, he could not get the nerve to move any higher up her torso.

"Hey, uhhh Mmmbrr?" Mark tried to say through a mouthful Amber's tongue.

"Hmmm?" Amber part-moaned-part-hummed inquisitively.

Mark pulled his face away from Amber's. "Do you want to, ummm, talk for a bit?"

Amber looked at him, her brow furrowed in a worried expression, "Talk about what?"

"I...Maybe just get to know each other a little? We just met."

Amber looked searchingly at him; she did not seem to understand.

Mark continued, "I mean, don't get me wrong; everything so far has been great. I mean 'great' doesn't even begin to... I mean I guess I'm still not sure what exactly is happening here."

"I sucked your delicious cock and now we're making out while I wait for you to get hard so I can do it again." She said that as if she were reminding him of something he ought to know, something that ought to have been obvious. "Oh!" Amber's eyes widened in realization, then looked at Mark apologetically. "I'm so sorry! Of course you wouldn't want to kiss me after I blew you. I know guys usually aren't into that. I must taste so awful to you! I'm sorry," she slumped down, "I couldn't help myself."

Mark stared at her. That response was not at all what he had been thinking.

"Here." Amber moved again. The leg she had just placed so magnanimously between his own came up and extended over his other leg. Her hips rolled up and she placed herself in his lap.

Mark noted simultaneously the distance between his face and her enormous rack, and the millimeters of fabric that now separated his crotch from her own. He saw her perfect mouth move but could not hear what she said over the sound of his beating heart. Amber's face lit up and she shook her hips a couple times; slowly, sumptuously gyrating on top of him. An unmistakable bulge had formed in his shorts. Mark knew that she could feel it. Her lips parted into a smile as she looked down at him. Mark once again felt the instinct to reach out at her chest, to hold those flawless orbs with both hands. His eyes fell on them and were once again trapped in their gravity. Her nipples were hard, seeming to reach out to him, as if wanting him closer. He stared and felt that her breasts looked lonely and deserved some company. Needed a friend. His hands wanted to be their friends.

Mark realized that he had not moved: one of his hands was still stuck to Amber's ribs, and the other was laying lamely on the couch at his side. Mark knew that all he had to do was bring his palms up, but he still could not seem to move. He was frozen, like a deer in these proverbial headlights.

Amber leaned forward, bringing her chest closer to his face. Oh my god. . She reached out to both of his hands with hers and brought them to rest on her luscious tits. Her wonderful, beautiful, perfect tits. Her hands held on tight to his, as if she sensed his hesitation, and wanted to make sure that he did not pull his hands away out of fear.

Amber started massaging her tits, her hands still sandwiching his own to her flesh. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip, clearly enjoying the feeling.

A criminally short minute went by like that, and Amber's eyes lazily opened back up, finding Mark with undeniable lust. A languid tongue passed over her upper lip and she leaned forward toward him; lips parted.

She placed a soft, but unmistakably aroused kiss on the side of his face, just near his ear.

"I couldn't help myself before," she whispered in his ear.

A kiss fell on him again, this time on his chin.

"I wanted every drop for myself." She was slowly sliding out of his lap and onto the carpet between his legs. A kiss fell on his chest, directly on his nipple. He felt her tongue flick it, so softly he almost did not notice.

"I can't get over the taste. You're delicious, Mark," His name from those lips was unbearable sexy. Amber was driving him crazy.

A kiss fell on his abdomen.

"But you can finish anywhere you want this time."

Just below his naval.

"Would you like to cover my tits, Mark? Do you think you would enjoy that?" Her voice was positively dripping with desire.

Amber placed a soft, fleeting kiss on his bulging erection through his shorts. In the back of Mark's mind, he wondered why he was still wearing shorts, or underwear, or... anything at all really.

Amber's fingernails were lightly tracing the inside of his legs. Goosebumps shot up Mark's spine.

Her mouth opened slightly, and Mark saw her warm, inviting tongue between her two promiscuous lips as all 3 alighted onto him. Her tongued roamed inside her mouth across every inch of him that it could find. Mark now greatly lamented the shorts he was still wearing as Amber's lips moved the distanced from the base to the tip at an impossibly slow pace.

Amber reached his tip near his waistband and her tongue began to swipe at him frantically, as if trying to get at him through his shorts. Amber's delicate hands moved deftly up to unfasten his button, but, curiously, left his zipper up. Instead, they unfolded the fabric covering his fly and time slowed once more.

Mark watched as Amber bit down gently on his zipper and moved it down, following the length of his cock, separating the cheap metal. She looked up at him and smiled brightly as her tongue flickered out to brush once more at his shorts. She then grabbed the waistbands of his shorts and underwear and smoothly pulled them down to his ankles.

It was unbelievably hot. Mark could not believe what he had just watched.

Amber's pupil's dilated and she stared at Mark's crotch, smiling as if at an old friend whom she had been apart from for too long. She took the base of him delicately between her thumber and index and pointed his cock straight up; she held her face against his pulsating flesh for a moment, just breathing him in.

Amber seemed to be able to hold back no longer as her lips puckered up for kiss directly on him. She opened again and let her tongue taste him at the base. The feeling was warm and wet and tortuously pleasurable. Rather than moving up, she moved further down. Her luxurious fingers hand found his balls and were bring them to her mouth as a gift. She placed a single kiss on one of them before opening her mouth and wide and taking them both inside.

Lightning shot through Mark's entire body. Amber's tongue was now teasing him gently, careful not to hurt him, but still being very thorough in its explorations.

She let Mark's testicles fall tenderly back into place and her eyes looked predatorial as they found their new prey.

Mark had reached a length he once thought impossible. Her face was tantalizingly close to him. Ruby-colored lips parted only a fraction of an inch, and sapphire eyes stared unblinkingly at his cock's purple head as it tried desperately to return to its new haven. Amber tilted her head to the side and brought her lips carefully to the underside just below the head, right under the little dip in the skin on his crown. His cock was twitching, seeming furious to be tease this way. Her tongue found his flesh and directly attacked him right where his most sensitive nerves were.

Mark jumped and gasped Amber continued her onslaught. He was fidgeting now, unbelievable pleasure pulsed through his entire body. Amber seemed unbothered by his involuntary movements. In fact, she braced and dialed up the intensity of her delicious siege. Mark was crumbling.

Amber slid her lips down to the foundation, stuck her tongue out and then locked eyes with Mark. She held her gaze as she licked his length back up to the tip and found a drop of precum. Marked saw her closer her eyes and shiver in undeniable ecstasy as she tasted the single drop.

Without warning she was on him again. Her mouth parted in an "O" shape and engulfed him all the way to the hilt. She sucked lightly while her tongue danced delightedly around him, trying to wrap around his girth one way, and then the other. 'I'm so glad you're back' it seemed to say with its wonderful churning.

Just she sucked on him with greater intensity as she slowly removed her mouth from his cock. Pop

Marked looked on in awe as Amber sat up slightly, bringing her chest up to his lap, and proudly slid his saliva covered cock in between mounds of irresistible flesh.

Amber started a regular pace of up and down motions, stroking him with her massive tits, delivering momentary suckles on his tip when it came up, her tongue continuing to show its joyous elation when reunited with its beloved cock, oscillating to frustration and anticipation when separated from it

Amber kept this up unceasingly, metronomic in tempo; all the while Mark was racing to orgasm. She reacted to his imminent eruption as if she knew, as if she could feel it herself. She sat down on her feet and gently sucked the tip of him while stroking out the last of his resistances.

With a final lick of her triumphant tongue, Mark exploded, letting go of much more cum than he would have thought possible for a second climax of the day. Amber threw her hair back and smiled as she let him wash over her, covering her, painting her.

Marked looked down at this oxymoron: the angel scooped up a bit of his sin with her fingers and sucked it off, moaning a pleasurable satisfaction.

"Does that please you?" Amber asked in a light tone of voice.

Mark nodded wordlessly.

"Would you like me to stay like this, or would you prefer that I clean this off?"

Mark raised his eyebrows, thinking over the question.

A few hours later, Mark woke in his bed, lying on his back. The cool air in his bedroom had begun to warm up in the light of the afternoon sun. He was momentarily startled by the sound of someone else's breathing in the room. He looked down at his bedmate. She was lying on her side, cuddled into him, her curves pressed against his skin; her gentle, flowery scent surrounding him; her hand on his pectoral. He settled as he remembered the events of the of the day.

Amber had let out a high-pitched, excited squeal when Mark suggested they shower together and had nearly dragged him immediately into the bathroom with her. He lathered soap on her body at her insistence and was constantly pestered by her to wash her tits and her ass more thoroughly. She herself used her hands to hold her hair up so that it did not get wet. She never stopped moaning and squealing at his touches. He knew that he would have had the biggest boner of his life if he had not already had the biggest boner of his life twice already that day.

When Mark had tried to assure Amber that, unfortunately, he was not going to able to go get up for a third time, she seemed to take that as a challenge.

"I need you inside me," She'd said, "Please, please, please, please, please, please,..."

Still beneath the running water of the shower, she had nestled his cock between her ass cheeks, slowly rocking her hips, attempting to grind him back to life. Mark had been astounded when it started to work. Amber wasted no time when she felt him harden; she turned the water off and handed him a towel. She took only a handful of seconds to towel off and promptly got down on all fours to take him into her mouth again. He shivered as he felt the embrace of her tongue once more. But rather than blowing him there in the bathroom, she began to crawl backwards. He followed, entranced.

Amber was pulling him by his cock with her mouth down the hallway to his bedroom. In the back of his mind, Mark found it remarkable how well she was able to navigate his apartment backwards.

When they arrived at the foot of his bed, Amber had stood on her feet and practically thrown him backward onto his bed to lie on his back; and before he could take in what was happening, she was straddling him, preparing to mount him cowgirl-style.

The feeling of her warmth and wetness put his shower to shame.

Without thinking, Mark placed his hands on her hips, and was delighted to note the feeling of her perfectly round ass under his fingers. He was hypnotized by the seismic jiggling of her breasts. Amber was like an animal in heat. He could feel her cum drizzling out into his lap as she arched her back and screamed out her pleasure.

"FUCK ME PLEEEASE, MARK. FUCK ME, MARK! YES, YES, MARK! MARK! MA-A-AAAAAAAAAAA!"

Now, Mark lay quietly next to this little nymph, watching her as she breathed slowly. Her lips were pursed slightly, as if still trying to kiss something. Having fallen asleep promptly after he'd cum, they were both lying naked under his sheets, having abandoned their clothes in the bathroom (although her shirt was still at his front door, he noted, having been immediately deemed as useless).

Amber's eyes fluttered open and immediately found his own. Her face lit up in a warm smile.

"Do you have mouth wash?"

Mark blinked, "Yeah, sure. It's under the sink help yourself."

Amber sat up and stretched her lithe figure. Mark marveled at the site of it. She bounced out into the hall and Mark heard a wooden cabinet door open and close. He sat up in his bed, his back against the wall. He was sure, now, that even Amber could not ensorcell an erection for at least a few more hours. He could use this as an excuse to solve this mystery.

Amber skipped back into the room, having not bothered to replace any of her clothes. She jumped onto the bed and brought her lips to his with determined grace. Mark tasted the minty freshness on her as he realized that this must have been why she had wanted the mouth wash. Mark had to act quickly if he wanted to stay on track.

"Amber," he said as firmly as he could, gently pushing her shoulders away, "Do you think we could talk for a moment?"

Amber looked hurt, "You still don't like my kissing? I've been wanting to sooo badly. Maybe if I could brush my t—"

"No! No, Amber. The kissing is great. Really!"

She looked mollified, but still confused.

"Really! I just thought maybe we could get to know each other a little better."

"Oh okay! Hmm, when is your birthday?! That's important!" Her smile at these words was downright demonic.

"It's...well, it's in a few weeks actually." He gave her the date. "When is yours?" This was not exactly what Mark had in mind, but it was a start.

"It was months ago. You don't need to worry about it. What's your favorite food?! Can I cook you dinner tonight? Or would you rather go out? What restaurants do you like?!"

"Actually, I am starving now that you mention it. But I was really hoping we could talk about something else."

"Like what?"

"Well, uh... why were you waiting for me at the café, today? Why was it so important for you to meet me? This is all moving pretty fast"

Amber looked worried, "Fast? W-we can slow down! Promise! I just saw the way you looked at me and I couldn't help myself. Your mouth looked so delicious. And well I could feel your cock while were still outside, I thought maybe we could come here and..and...well then I just had to have you in my mouth."

Mark could see Amber was getting worked up again. "Sorry!" He tried to console her "I didn't mean too fast. Just forget about that." Mark tried a different approach. "Okay we first spoke a couple weeks ago, right?"

She nodded, excitedly.

"Well, when I saw you then, you took the coffee and left. You weren't cold, exactly, but you also didn't seem as..." Mark wasn't sure what word to use here, "well something has changed, would you agree with that?"

Amber pursed her lips. Mark noted that they looked lovely and he started to hope that he would get some satisfactory answers soon so they could go back to making out.

Amber looked bemused "I think so? I guess I didn't really act the same, but I remember having a crush on you, then."

"You did?"

"Yeah! I... I got on the bus and took a sip of coffee, and then I realized how stupid I'd been to miss that opportunity! I went back to find you, but I guess you'd already left." Amber looked disappointed at her memory, but then perked up. "Then that barista said that you came in every Sunday morning! I was so mad at her when you didn't come the next week, but she seemed confident that you'd be back. I hated having to wait. It was torture thinking about your cock not being sucked by me. But then you came back!"

Mark hesitated, "Yeah, I—I went camping last weekend," he said, mystified.

Before he could continue his questioning, Amber jumped in, "You like camping? We should go together! Would you like that? Is that okay?" Amber was practically pleading.

"Yeah. Uhh...yeah, that would be...that'd be great!" Mark was beginning to think he would not get the answers he wanted this way. Or maybe there was no answer. Maybe this was just some mystery of life that would go unsolved and questioning it would only dilute his ability to enjoy it.

Mark sighed in acceptance of this strange truth. "So, are we...? Well, I mean we don't have to put labels on it if you don't want. But maybe... I mean..." It made no sense, really, that Mark would be this trepidatious around a girl who had literally thrown herself at him.

Amber closed his mouth by covering it with her own, saving him from having to stammer through any questions about their relationship.

Amber kissed him deeply, and after a long, loving moment, pulled away. "Will you go out with me?"

Mark nodded his consent, and Amber squealed her appreciation as she leaned into him to resume kissing him; this time not coming up for air for over an hour.

Mark and Amber decided to stay in for their date that night. It took some prodding, but Mark convinced Amber to put her shirt back on long enough to at least sit through a movie. Mark did, however, have to allow Amber to sit in his lap and hand feed him their delivery food as a trade.

Amber interrupted the movie when she felt him getting hard again under her wiggling ass.

"Can I suck your cock, now? Pleeease?"

12