The Coffee Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex is a freshman in college and just moved into his dorm.
2.1k words
4.43
9.8k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last week of summer break and Alex just moved into his dorm as a freshman in college. He needed to find a job to support himself and so he could save up some money. He got in on a scholarship but that wouldn't cover all of his expenses as his parents couldn't help him much as they were also quite tight on money. A week before he moved in, he found a job listing for a barista at a local coffee shop just two blocks from his dorm. He wasn't a coffee lover but always thought that baristas looked pretty cool. The pay wasn't great but all the other jobs in the area weren't much better and the pay was still good enough to go to the interview and give it a shot.

A few days after moving in and settling in the dorm, he finally got the interview. He was quite nervous as he had never had a job as a barista before but when he stepped into the coffee shop his nerves started to die down. The coffee shop was pretty quiet but still bustling in a sense that made it feel cozy. A guy came out of the back door and went behind the counter. He had black curly hair that looked luscious, he was around 5 '8 feet tall (176 cm~), his eyes were dark brown and you could easily get lost in them. His skin was light brown and he had a couple of tattoos randomly on his arms. He was somewhat muscular but not too muscular as his short-sleeved shirt wasn't tight around his biceps. His whole demeanor was cool. He looked like the kind of guy that could get anyone at any time but he also seemed caring and sweet, a combination that he didn't knew even existed. The sense of relief that Alex had when he first stepped into the coffee shop totally disappeared, his heart started to race so fast that it felt like it would escape out of his body any second. As he slowly walked up to the counter the guy behind the counter said "Hey, what can I get for you?".

"Hey, ummm actually I have an interview here for the barista job."

"Oh great! I am Rafael, I will be taking the interview." Rafael said with a little smile.

"I am Alex." Alex said somewhat nervously.

They walked to the back into a small office. As they walked Alex noticed Rafael's ass, it was pretty big after all, so not noticing would almost be impossible. As he noticed Rafael's ass, Alex got a little hard and he knew it would create a bulge situation, it was the last thing that he wanted to happen at this moment.

When they sat down Rafael noticed Alex's boner, you couldn't see the whole outline of his cock and all but it was still very much there. Rafael was surprised to say the least, this never happened before with an interviewee. When he first saw Alex he immediately felt attracted towards him, how could you not after all. Alex had a dark brown buzz cut that was slightly grown out, he was 6' 1 foot tall (186 cm~) and he had pretty pale skin that turned somewhat tan over the summer but you knew that the tan would disappear within the first week of fall. His eyes were dark green with a bit of blue mixed in. He saw how nervous Alex was which only made him more attractive. Because Rafael noticed Alex's boner, he became somewhat hard too. But he started the interview anyway, trying not to think about it. During the interview you could feel a sense of sexual tension between them, which wasn't hard to notice at all. After ten minutes or so, the interview was over.

"And do I have the job?" Alex asked while still having a boner.

"Yes you do! You can start tomorrow at 3 pm, and I will teach you how everything works."

"Ah great." Alex answered with a smile while looking into Rafael's twinkling eyes, they both totally disappeared into each other's eyes. It felt like the world came to a complete standstill. Until "ring, ring" the bell from the counter went off they both were somewhat startled and let out a little smile to each other. "Ummm, I should go now." Alex said somewhat shyly.

"Oh yeah, see you tomorrow!" Rafael said while chuckling, still being captivated by Alex's eyes.

Alex went back to his dorm walking at the fastest pace he could possibly go. He immediately locked the door and took his cock out, which was still rock hard. He imagined how hard he would fuck Rafael and how his cock would taste. He closed his eyes and spit on his cock, slowly rubbing the tip and moving his hand up and down. He imagined how Rafael would suck him off and after five minutes, "Ah fuck!", he came. At the same time, Rafael was starting to close the coffee shop and went to the back office. His mind couldn't let go of Alex and he could only think about the bulge that he saw in his pants. Rafael went to sit on the desk and zipped his jeans open. His cock bounced out of his underwear, and he immediately started to stroke it up and down. Thinking about how badly he wanted Alex's cock and how badly he wanted all of Alex. After a little less than ten minutes Rafael started to feel that he could come at any moment so he started to stroke it faster and faster, letting out a couple of soft moans, he closed his eyes and just as he slightly tilted his head backward he came. His cum was all over his cock but it was somewhat trapped by his uncircumcised cock. He quickly cleaned up and went on to close down the coffee shop.

Alex was about to go to the coffee shop. He already jerked off two times today as he just couldn't let go of Raphael. He couldn't stop thinking about how he would look like if he got fucked, how he would moan and what his cock looked like. He walked into the coffee shop and there was Raphael, Raphael let out a cute smile and his eyes were twinkling. Alex's heart began to start racing a bit faster and his cock began to get a little hard again. Before he went out he strategically put his cock towards his stomach so it would hopefully be less oblivious, but that couldn't completely hide it. Raphael tried to not look too obviously at Alex's crouch but he couldn't contain himself to not look at all. When he looked he saw what he subconsciously hoped for, a bulge in his pants. Although the bulge wasn't as oblivious as yesterday you could still see that he was very much packing something in those pants.

"Hey Alex! Are you ready?"

"Hey, umm yes I think so." He said with a small chuckle.

"We will first make cappuccino, okay?" While Raphael said that Alex suddenly noticed how nice his lips were. They weren't too big but also not too small and nicely chapped. After a couple of tries he finally successfully made a good cappuccino.

"Wow, good job! I need to watch out that you won't get better than me." While smiling.

"Thnx! That won't happen I think." He said somewhat shyly.

After two and a half hours the coffee shop was about to close. Alex learned most of the drinks although they weren't perfect, they were still good enough to serve.

"How long have you been working here?" Alex asked while they were closing up.

"Ummm, around three years I think. Just when I got out of high school I immediately started here. Are you studying at the university nearby?"

"Yes, I will start next week. Just moved here from a little town in the middle of nowhere." He said with a small chuckle.

"Sounds cool. I need to go to the back office, you coming along?" Raphael said with a small mischievous smile. He knew what he was possibly doing but he couldn't hold himself back."Ummm yes sure." Alex's heart began to race again, the closer they got to the office the harder his heart was beating. When they got into the office Raphael walked over to the desk and when he turned around he saw Alex standing in the doorway with a huge bulge, no tricks could hide it anymore. Alex knew that Raphael saw it, his cheeks were turning red and he was somewhat freaking out internally. Raphael walked towards Alex, pulled him into the office, and closed the door. "Can I kiss you?" Raphael said as they were intensely looking into each other's eyes. Alex quietly nodded and Raphael began kissing him quite violently. Alex was still somewhat startled, he couldn't believe that this was happening but after the initial shock, he began to kiss him back as violently, if not more violently. As they kissed Alex pinned Raphael to the wall next to the door. He started to kiss Raphael's neck while Raphael began to put his hand on Alex's crotch. He felt his big cock and just wanted to feel it even more. He unzipped Alex's pants, pulled them down together with his underwear and there it came. His cock was at least 6 inches long (15.2 cm~) if not bigger, it was somewhat veiny and he trimmed his hairs except his balls which were completely shaved. "And what do you think?" Alex whispered in his ear. Raphael's answer was clear. He went on his knees and kissed the tip, moving his tongue over and around it. Alex was clearly enjoying it, moaning softly. Raphael started to tickle his balls and took his whole cock in slowly. He was taking it in and out going faster every time. Alex knew he would come fast if he didn't stop Raphael now. "Can I suck you off now?"

"Yes absolutely." Raphael said with a smile.

Raphael stood up while Alex went on his knees with his rock hard cock. He zipped his pants open and pulled them down with his underwear. Alex already knew he was in for a treat, it wasn't that hard to see that he was hung before taking his pants off. But when he actually saw Raphael's cock he was still shocked and mesmerized, he had never seen such a big cock. It was at least 7 '5 inches (19 cm~) and really girthy. He was quite hairy but he was nicely trimmed and his foreskin was covering half of the tip. "You are huge!" He said while slowly stroking Raphael's cock. "Ah thank you." Raphael said with a chuckle. "You wanna taste it now?" He said looking down at Alex with a mischievous smile. Alex couldn't wait and immediately put it in his mouth. He slowly made it go in and out of his mouth, moving his tongue around Raphael's cock while looking him in the eyes at the same time. Raphael was tilting his head back and closing his eyes now and then to grapple with how good it felt. "Let's finish, I can't keep it in anymore." Raphael said after some time. Alex took the cock out of his mouth which was all wet now, it was glistening under the tl lights. They sat down on the desk both still rock hard, grabbed each other's cocks, moving their hands up and down. They started to violently kiss again although less violently than their first kiss, and you could hear little moans if you listened closely.

"Ah fuck I think I am gonna cum" Alex said after a couple of minutes. Raphael looked him in his eyes and smiled. Moving his hand faster and faster. "Oh fuck!" Alex moaned while still stroking Raphael's cock. His cum shot all over his shirt, with some of it dripping on the floor. "Ah, ah fuck!" Raphael said softly while moaning, a couple of seconds later. He also came. His cum did shoot but it was all over Alex's hand and most of it came on the floor. Alex looked at Raphael and kissed him one more time while still holding his cock. The only thought that went through his mind was "What the fuck just happened".

"You wanna borrow a shirt?" Raphael said while looking at the cum on Alex's shirt. "Yes please." He said with a somewhat shy chuckle. "You can give it back next time." Raphael said while intensely looking into Alex's eyes.