The Coffee Shop Ch. 02 - Caitlin

Story Info
Frances meets Caitlin in the Coffee Shop.
5.3k words
4.79
4.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N - I am recovering slowly from this recent medical journey I've been on, and I would like to share with you chapter 2 of this fun little fictional jaunt. Who knew a dreamy little tale like this would be so much fun, thinking back and reliving life all over again.

She continued, "Since you're in the neighborhood going to school, why not join me and work at the Coffee Shop."

I smiled, kissed her softly on the lips and told her I would see her Wednesday after class. As I walked out heading home I sent a text.

"M, please call. I need you dearest sister; I need you ... F 😢 "

** End of Chapter 1 **

The past few months being with Marcie and working part time for her at the Coffee Shop have been absolutely wonderful. The time we have spent together since I've started has been nothing short of rewarding. My eyes have been opened to so many wonderful nuisances in life.

My eyes have been opened wider sexually. Marci is a kind, gentle and loving woman. Her touch is like a spark which starts a fire quicker than anything. She has helped me explore my sexuality as a woman and has taken me to new heights, on new adventures, and to new peaks. Some I would have never imagined. She has also introduced me to a few kinks I never knew I would enjoy.

In my few years on earth, I would have never imagined that a hot steaming bath, a dainty little razor, some shave gel and lotion would be such a wonderful and erotic experience.

I would have never known that the simple silk scarf she wears now and then when we dine out could intensify the simplest of touches when the eyes cannot see, or when the hands cannot move. My eyes were drawn wide open during a warm oil body massage. The feelings of tenderness and love in that calm erotic hour brought sensations and pleasures never known.

I would have never known the climactic bliss when I was in total darkness under the full control of a woman using me as her lover. Lastly, I would have never felt the need to control a woman sexually but when she gave herself to me in a one-day absolute sexual obedience the thrill was unimaginable, the climaxes off the charts.

In these months, I reassured Mom and Momma that the nuances which my eyes have been open to will absolutely not deter me from my academic studies. Places I have seen and experienced have given me the opportunity to see more. Specifically, I have seen a more in-depth and holistic view of music, literature, and the finer aspects of acting and art. I see these can really be influencers on, not only society, but also on the economy but in the enjoyment they can bring to many. There is so much that can be learned and cherished.

With a month remaining in the first semester, I'd cut back on my hours spending a little less time with Marcie as studying took precedence. She not only agreed but persuaded me to study more as finals were coming soon.

I let her know that I would like to cut back my hours over Christmas. Michaela would be coming home and was hoping to spend time with her. Lastly I kissed her and winked, but I would be back to my normal hours once January came and the new semester started.

***

I was stressed and scared about the finals. It was a week before finals when I went to see her, I needed some time with her. I missed her touch. I missed Marcie's kiss and I missed holding her.

I was in bed when the ping notification on my phone sounded. I rolled over grabbing my phone trying to silence it.

I felt Marcie kiss my cheek as her sleepy voice whispered. "Important?" There was another soft kiss.

"F, coming home Tuesday afternoon the 20th pick me up at the airport. Miss you M"

"Hmm sorry for waking you. Somewhat important, yes. My sister and her travel plans for when she will be home."

I rolled over facing her letting our naked bodies touch again and kissed her lips softly.

"I miss her; this is the first we have ever been apart."

Marcie kissed me gently and said "I understand the love of a woman who has always been near and dear to your heart. I can only appreciate that you continue that kind of love with her."

I pushed back immediately, almost shocked and said "We are not intimate but she is the most beautiful woman besides you I have ever laid my young eyes on."

And with those words, Marcie wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tightly into her body, our kisses deep as we melted into one another making love in the early morning hours.

***

On Sunday morning two days before I was to pick Michaela up at the airport I opened the coffee shop at 6:00 giving Marcie the whole day as personal time as she asked for. It was still early, not much more than half past the hour when my whole life changed.

A few customers came in to grab the morning paper, a coffee, a scone or a muffin which Wolfie's specialty just freshly made a few hours ago.

I was startled when a tall, athletic woman walked in. Her hair was shining. It was long, very long, past her mid-back long, a wonderful chestnut brown.

She smiled, looking down at me slightly as she was much taller. More than a whole head taller than me, her skin flawless, and her smile warm. The warmest I had seen, outside of Marcie's of course, in a long time. Her eyes are deep brown, her cheekbones high, and her nose very soft.

There was something about her. She smiled very gracefully asking for a small, drip coffee and for a cinnamon nut muffin. She paid and I asked her to please have a seat, and I will bring it out to her.

As she turned, I held my gaze for a moment, taking in her sculpted body and waist, her strong legs. I smiled to myself, her partner and love must be extremely fortunate.

I don't know why, but I was extremely drawn to her, but as I approached her carrying her muffin and coffee, there was an enticing nervousness the closer I got to her. Reaching her table I noticed her fingers and hands. I took a closer look at her face and her perfect unblemished skin. Her hands were soft, her fingers manicured perfectly.

On her right ring finger I saw a beautiful Claddagh ring. Being of Irish descent and heritage I knew the significance when worn on the right hand. The heart facing outward indicates that her heart is still open. I smiled a little smile inside.

I placed her mug and plate on the table. She raised her head, her eyes so bright I was hypnotized. She smiled and thanked me. I smiled as well and quickly commented on how beautiful her ring is.

She looked down at it and frowned slightly. "My heart was broken some time ago and has healed so it is open."

I do not know why but I moved my hand touching hers. "A woman of your beauty shouldn't have a broken heart, ever."

I squeezed her hand slightly as if I was sharing a warm hug. I let go of her hand and turned heading back to the front of the shop going to wait on the other customers, going about my job.

It was just over thirty minutes later when I saw her preparing to leave the coffee shop. She paused at the counter getting my attention.

"Did you really mean that? About my beauty and my heart?"

I nodded. She smiled and walked out the door. I went about the remainder of my shift thinking about the mysterious woman.

That night as I was lying in bed with Marcie I couldn't get my mind off of this woman and how someone so beautiful could have her heart broken.

Marcie noticed my distance and asked where I was.

"I met a customer today and feel so bad for her." I held Marcie tighter, curling into her chest. I told her of our encounter.

"It seems my lover has her eyes set on a new love." Marcie commented.

I denied Marcie's comment almost immediately. "I am here with you and am not looking for another."

"You are here in body, but not your mind and I fear not your heart." Marcie kissed me and held me tight.

"We never spoke of exclusivity, did we dear?" She asked.

I shook my head drifting off to sleep.

***

On Tuesday I met Michaela at the airport and shared with her my encounter.

"Michaela what if I am so taken by her that ..." I paused, not being able to find the right words. "I am so confused, Mich."

I spent the night at home visiting with Michaela and Francis. Mom and Momma were very happy to have me even to the point of making a snarky comment about my bed missing me these last few months, I ignored them.

When I saw Marcie on Thursday, I found it challenging to look her in the eyes and to even chat with her. I tried and when I apologized for being scattered in the brain she smiled.

She held her finger to my lips. She leaned forward holding my attention then whispered in my ear.

"I will never hold you back, we are open to love, just trust your heart dearest Frances."

And with that she kissed my cheek and returned to work.

Two days later I was wiping down the table as I was closing the coffee shop for Marcie. Michaela, Francis and I had made plans to go out and enjoy some sibling time together, which I was excited about.

I heard the shop door open, the bell ring above the entrance. I turned and to my surprise, the tall mystery woman was standing there looking right at me. Her long brown hair tied in a ponytail low at her neck. I shivered as my eyes didn't leave hers once I caught them.

I smiled and she walked straight at me stopping only inches away. Placing her hands on the outsides of my shoulders she tilted her head down leaning forward and kissed me. The feeling of her lips pressing against mine, her soft hands touching my shoulders as she pulled me closer was amazing.

I melted, dropping the cloth on the floor.

My hands immediately wrapped around her waist. I pressed my lips to hers firmly and as I felt the top of my breasts come in contact with her. Her firm breast pressed harsher into me as our hug and kiss continued.

My nipples grew taut almost instantly. I wrapped my hands and arms around her pulling her tight against me. Our kiss deepened, touching my soul. I was emotional, I was lost, there were fireworks going off in my head.

She broke our kiss and stepped even closer almost enveloping me. We opened our lips in a free fresh kiss. My tongue was searching and exploring wrapping itself around hers. My breathing was ragged and rapid. I was floating in heaven with her kiss.

A noise in the background snapped us out of this moment and an amazing kiss. We broke the kiss and I stepped backwards. My hands still connected to her softly holding her hands

"I need twenty minutes, please have a seat and wait."

Without a word she nodded and took a seat. I went to work cleaning up, quickening my pace to get these tasks completed. When I was about five minutes from completing everything, I walked over to her, bent my head towards her ear and whispered.

"I'm Frances and I haven't been able to get you off my mind. I can't wait to hold and cuddle with you after we make love."

"Caitlin" she said, "I can't wait for that myself Frances."

Ten minutes later I was setting the alarm and locking the door. I took Caitlin's hand in mine and we walked hand in hand a few blocks until we came to her car. She asked if I would like to join her for a last coffee at her apartment. I nodded making the hastiest decision of my life.

I learned that she was a senior at Pitt. In the fall she would be transferring to Duquesne attending pharmacy school having met the standard requirements.

Her heart was broken by her previous lover. That woman had determined she wasn't truly a lesbian and now needed to forego the fun of college and focus on academics. That was last year and she had been single and not dating since then.

When we arrived at her apartment, she held my hand firm saying she really wanted to kiss me again. Caitlin bent forward and nipped at my ear saying she wanted to see if the kindness I had in my heart towards earlier in the day would be the same when we woke together in the morning.

I sent Mom, Momma, Michaela and Francis a text explaining I was out, but safe and would be home in the morning. I explained I was sorry but someone needed my attention. Mom responded with understanding but then Michaela responded.

'Enjoy M'

Unlike lovers exploring for the first time, we went straight back to her beautifully decorated bedroom. I grabbed her in my arms and started humming while swaying with her, dancing. I stopped our impromptu dance, humming but again as I melted when Caitlin bent down kissing me again.

There was hunger in our kisses as my hands slid up her back carefully gathering her top. My hands were flat on her back moving upward when she broke the kiss and feverishly started nipping and kissing my neck.

She reached my ear and hairline and she started softly biting my neck. I freely tilted my head to the side exposing my body to her.

I was breathing heavy, my nipples hard, and my clit throbbing for this wonderful, new and thrilling experience.

With quickness we undressed each other, covering the other with kisses, licks, nips, and love. I'm not sure which one was the aggressor but I will tell you that the first time my hands touched and caressed Caitlin's naked skin; I found that I just couldn't get enough of her.

What surprised me and frankly excited me, was her fur covered mons and fluffy bush. I had never been with a woman with a full bush. I nestled my nose in it, I stroked it with my fingers, ran my tongue through it, and I teased it.

Blowing on her fur and watching her and it respond to my breath, I likened to a tree limb in the wind.

I licked her outer lips as my fingers teased at her bush. I have never felt this before.

After what seemed an excessively long time, Caitlin groaned, grabbing my long, red hair. I snickered and laughed out loud when she screamed at me "enough" as she pulled my hair and pressed my lips against her hardened clit.

My hands gently slid down, caressing her inner thighs, my lips kissing her skin, never leaving contact. Caitlin has the sweetest and creamiest nectar I had ever tasted or enjoyed. I could never get enough of her.

My lips closed on her outer lips, first the left and then the right kissing them, closing my lips around them loving them. I released them, lowering my head as I had to have more. My mouth closed over her opening, licking and sucking as I listened to her sounds of encouragement.

I took a pause and kissed her thighs again. "I want more of you Caitlin."

I kissed my lover's skin while I moved my hands under her bottom gently lifting her up. I first kissed around and licked her pungent pink pointed star. I pressed my tongue deep only to hear her moan in a deeper tone while exhaling and screaming.

"Yes!" She screamed.

I withdrew my tongue but pressed my thumb slowly inside as I licked from the bottom of her wet dripping opening to the top of her fury mound. Then back returning to and slowly basking in her sweetness. I slid my tongue as deep as I could inside of her.

Hearing her ecstatic moan pushed me forward. I continued slowly with my right hand and fingers coming to rest at her opening. As I nipped and licked at her throbbing clit, I extended my right finger slowly teasing her, opening her, pressing and softly entering her. As her legs came around my back she locked her ankles and held me close as my index finger slid past the second knuckle, I felt her squeeze her legs slightly urging me on taking her to her sexual heaven.

Carefully, I slid a second finger inside her warmth. Her walls closed in, hugging my fingers. I continued kissing clit, making love to her gently.

Caitlin moaned, "More, please Frances, more!"

I closed my mouth over her clit, sucking her. I brought a third finger to her entrance. While backing the first two out I added a third easing them inside. I continued rhythmically sliding them in and out until I felt her legs quiver. I quickly rotated my hand and curled my fingers and was rewarded with her large and prominent pad.

I continued the pleasure I knew I would enjoy when suddenly she clasped her athletic legs around me squeezing as her essence flowed.

With drawing my fingers from her tight walls, I moved my mouth over her opening, drinking in as much of her offering as I was able to while she covered my face.

Shortly after she released her ankles and her legs around my body, I kissed up her stomach through the valley of her beautiful firm breasts and made my way resting my head on her chest, feeling Caitlin wrap her arms around me, holding me tight.

As we cuddled, I ensured that she knew what this night meant to me. I kissed her one last time before falling asleep.

"Caitlin, I want you with me for a long, long time and I promise I will not break your heart."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, basking in the new love we had found.

I felt the bed shift slightly then I felt the softness of her hands, her fingers teasing as she moved them across the small of my back. Then I felt her lips, a simple kiss on my bum then a second and then a third. Her hands moved upwards stroking my back,

"Hmmm Caitlin!" I moaned into the pillow.

The sensation of her tongue as she now licked the inside of my thighs. I tried to turn over, but she held me, her hands coming down to my hips as her kisses continued.

Gently but firmly she grabbed my hips, I felt the bed shift again, her arms lifting my hips up onto my knees. Her hands were spreading my cheeks open, her nose now touching my pink puckered star, her tongue licking to the bottom of my now responsive pussy.

It was as if blindfolded. I did not know what she would do next. Then her hands came up under my body to my stomach then lower teasing my smooth mons and vulva. She was caressing my smooth hood, her index fingers opening me teasing and searching while her tongue continued. It's assault and I continued moaning with every touch into her pillow. Her fingers were coming in contact with my hardening nub.

Her left hand moved up my side, struggling underneath and reaching for my breast, holding it tenderly and enjoying it. I lifted up giving access. Like the first chair flutist, Caitlin played my body for my pleasure and seemingly hers.

I'm not sure why, but I knew at that moment just the way she touched me, Caitlin was the most amazing lover of my life. It was the way she was having me. My leg muscles started to shake, my breathing shallow, my moans louder. My core tightened as her thumb and finger simultaneously squeezed my nipple in my clit, her tongue pressing deeper.

"God please more, please more!" I screamed.

I felt her release my nipple as the assault continued on my clit as her tongue basked in my juice. I felt two fingers probe quickly and deep inside my now tightening velvet walls. The intensity was the greatest I had ever felt and at that moment.

I do not know if it was the moment, or if it was the surprise, my stomach tightened, from down deep inside my core I felt this climax. Like one I had never experienced before.

It was like a steam engine, roaring down the tracks. I squeezed my eyes shut as the climax overtook me. My knees gave out and straightened, falling to the bed, gasping for air as it consumed me. I begged Caitlin to come hold me and kiss me.

Cuddling in the afterglow of this special moment in my life, I shared with her my undying commitment to her for as long as she would have me as her lover, and more should she decide.

***

We dated during the spring semester seeing each other as much as possible. She had hinted that I was free to date others if I felt I needed to. I assured her that I was meant for her and her alone.

Caitlin completed her senior year at Pitt with straight A's graduating in the top three of her class. I finished my first year at CCAC and when my grades posted receiving straight A's we celebrated with a weekend getaway to Hidden Valley.

12