The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe takes a little time to get to know her new 'sister'.
4.3k words
4.72
16.5k
15
0

Part 5 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Cod and Punishment

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

When Chloe stepped out of the bathroom, she was dressed all in white, like a beautiful angelic creature. Stockings sheathed her shapely legs, topped with lacey little bows, held in place by garter straps from a simple hook-and-catch cincher made of a satiny fabric with firm, but comfortable, ribbing. Her hands and arms were covered by translucent gloves that had the same style of little bow at the top as on the stockings. There had been nothing else, no panties, bra, or even a pair of shoes. Despite that the outfit left her rather exposed, she had a sense of being well-dressed and felt very sexy. She'd even used a little of the blush on her nipples to add a little more attention to them.

He only real worry was the fact that she was adorned in solid, clean white and was now supposed to be headed to the kitchen to make dinner. She'd been told that if Master specifically put her in something, she was not allowed to remove it without permission, except in some sort of emergency. She felt certain that she would not be given such permission at the moment, especially since she'd only just donned them. Likely too, she would be expected to keep the gloves clean above all, despite the chore she about to be expected to perform.

Retracing her path, she passed back into the sitting room, through the dining room, and onwards into the kitchen where she once again found Mittens once again sitting on a counter waiting for her. She was adorned in almost the same costume as before, still as mostly naked as before, though Chloe noted that the paws on her hands appeared to have been changed out for a less fluffy version. The petite girl's eyes seemed to glitter as she saw Chloe come in. "Oh wow!" She said breathily. "You look great!" She gave a little giggle and slipped down off the counter.

"Thank you." Chloe said sheepishly, blushing a little. "You changed paws?" She asked.

"Yeah, they's my 'work-paws'." She said with a playful grin, holding them up to allow a better look. "They easier to clean and they's oven-safe." She said jubilantly, wiggling the padded digits of the paws. For the first time, Chloe realized that the design of the paws allowed some limited movement of her fingers and sported a digit to the side, obviously housing the thumb, which had even more range, if still limited, of motion.

"You have thumbs." She said absently. "I mean, your paws. Your paws have working thumbs." She amended with a chuckle.

"They my dew-claws." Mittens cutely corrected her with a grin, waggling the digits as she padded over to the island at the center of the kitchen and grabbed up a pair of aprons, extending one to Chloe. "All my paws have them, actually. So, what should we make for dinner?" She asked as Chloe accepted the offered garment.

"I...um...what are the choices?" She fumbled as she unfolded the apron to put on. She found it to be seemingly more for show than actual use, made of black lace that would leave her nudity beneath it quite evident. It made her grin a little as she slipped the top loop over her head and lashed the ties behind her back. It would at least be some help in keeping the cincher clean of splatters, if only a little.

"Hmmmm." Mittens looked around as she absently fastened on her own apron, something that Chloe considered somewhat impressive, even despite the higher than expected dexterity of her paws. "We should probably keep it light, since we don't know what Master has planned for after dinner." She moved towards the refrigerator. "We have some cod filets we could bake."

"That sounds good." Chloe replied, thinking that fish would be easy to make without much fear of soiling her new clothes, though she grimaced at the thought of handling raw fish with her gloves on. She might have to get clever, already deciding to treat this like a game and a challenge.

"We can steam some greens to go with it." Mittens continued in a chipper voice as she pulled open the refrigerator door, leaned in and retrieved a metal tray with taunt plastic wrap over it. Chloe marveled again at how effortlessly she used the stuffed paws, realizing how unwieldy they must be. She figured Mittens must have spent a lot of time in them to be so adept with their use.

"Mmmmm. Looks good." She murmured as she peered down at the tray. Stepping over, Chloe found the fish already laid out on the cooking tray and pre-seasoned, ready to just pop in the oven. She felt glad that she wouldn't have to figure out some way to handle the fish without touching it directly. She felt certain that she wouldn't be so lucky with everything though.

"It does look good." She agreed as Mittens deposited the tray onto the counter and began plucking at the corner of the tray to work up the plastic wrap with her plushy fingers. "What should I set the oven for?" She asked moving over to it.

"Three hundred-fifty." Mittens replied back in a giddy burble. She seemed to be greatly enjoying this. "We can get the steamer ready while it heats up."

The two spent the next while working at dinner. Chloe found it fun trying to work around her attire, never actually touching anything that might stain or ruin the delicate fabric of her gloves, always finding some utensil or other method to get things done. Mittens seemed to get a kick out of it too, watching Chloe be clever. Finally, the two had everything going, fish in the oven, greens steaming, and some small potatoes boiling in a pot. While it all cooked, they turned their attention to setting the table in the dining room, Mittens showing Chloe where the plates and silverware were and just how everything was to be arranged on the table, Mittens having a special set of her own, larger in size to make it easier for her to use with her limited manual dexterity.

Once they'd finished getting the table ready, they had only a few minutes to wait before beginning the process of getting the food laid out. Mittens removed the baking tray from the oven, the fabric of the work paws serving as pot-holders. Chloe saw to removing the greens and potatoes and depositing them in serving dishes. As they carried everything into the dining room, they found Master already seated and waiting on them.

"Excellent work, girls." He said as he inhaled the wonderful aromas of dinner. "And a good choice."

He had Chloe fill everyone's plates with food and their glasses with iced tea before they all tucked in to eat. She and Mittens both waited until he had ate his first bites before they began eating themselves, yet another item of protocol. As with the cooking, Chloe made an effort to eat without soiling her gloves, carefully using her fork to move food from the plate to her mouth. She smiled at the sight of the oversized fork and knife in Mittens' oversized hands.

They spent the meal without much talk, but the silence didn't seem at all awkward. She found Master regularly looking at her and smiling, seeming very pleased. She figured she must have a similar look on her own face. It was still just a beginning of things, but it already felt so natural. She looked forward to a great many more meals at this table, as well as other activities, considering the large rings set into the sturdy wood.

She mused also on the novelty of the situation of her and Mittens sitting there at the meal, essentially nude, but everyone acting as though such a state were commonplace. Chloe had learned not to be especially shy in the lifestyle, most play scenes involving her to disrobe, often in front of others. Still, she was not fully accustomed to just casual nudity and general exhibitionism. She found, however, that was enjoying it, being just openly exposed. It felt strangely freeing. She did find herself wondering what she should do if someone were to arrive, curious if Master would expect her to dash off to find clothes or remain naked for the guests.

She was surprised to realize that she felt more inclined to hope for the second one, despite how embarrassing it might be.

Once the last of the food was eaten, they spent a bit letting it all settle, passing some light pleasantries about the quality of the meal, before Master rose, prompting Chloe and Mittens to rise as well and begin clearing the table. "Once you two have everything cleaned up, you may relax until 9:30." He stated placidly, stepping away from the table.

"What should we do at 9:30, Master?" Chloe asked, though she figured she already knew.

"Come up to the Playroom." He said with a mischievous grin. "Mittens will show you the way. We'll sort out your punishments there."

Chloe noticed the curious look on Mittens' face at the mention of the Playroom, but took the cue not to further question, seeing the cat-girl keep her focus to the work at hand. However, as Master excused himself and they returned back to the kitchen with dishes to wash, she looked at her sister sub. "I assume 'Playroom' is Master's term for 'dungeon'?" She asked, referring to the typical term for where people in the lifestyle set up heavy gear for play.

"Oh, no." Mittens said with a laugh. "The Dungeon is downstairs. The Playroom is for more light play, which makes it strange that Master plans to punish us there." Her face once again screwed up in mild confusion. "Punishments are usually never done there, as Master likes to keep everything in that room fun."

Now it was Chloe's turn have her face twist into curiosity. "That is odd." She agreed. "But I guess we'll find out in time. For now, I guess we should focus on dishes."

Mittens gave a crisp nod of agreement. "My work-paws are water-proof too, so I'll do the pre-rinse and you can load the dishwasher."

Working together, it did not take long for them to be finished, though Chloe's gloves did wind up a little damp, though still clean. Afterwards, Mittens took her to the den, a large room with beautifully upholstered furniture made of dark suede-like fabric that felt warm and soft against the skin. A deep carpet filled the room, so thick and soft it felt like walking on pillows. A massive entertainment system dominated one end of the room, complete with almost every kind of video game console, media player, and state-of-the-art gadget of entertainment that Chloe had ever heard of.

Mittens, it seemed, loved video games and had an impressive library along one wall. While she went to go deposit her 'work-paws' and fetch her normal ones, she had Chloe pick something to play together. She was still looking when Mittens returned, once again clad in the fluffier paws she'd worn earlier. Chloe noted that they did indeed have the same limited articulation and 'dew-claw' design. She realized all the paws had to be custom made, probably made to her exact hand dimensions. A benefit of a Master who could afford to pamper his pet.

"Can you actually use a controller in those?" She asked, eyeing the large stuffed digits dubiously. "I mean, I know you can move them, but...the buttons are pretty small."

Mittens fixed her with a proud smile. "I talented." She replied with a little bounce on her similarly pawed toes. Chloe found that she wholly believed that Mittens likely could play just fine in the big gloves, considering all that she'd seen of the girl's amazing skill with them in the kitchen.

Marveling at the surprising and adorable girl, Chloe turned her attention back to the collection of games and finally selected one for them to play. Though they only had a short while, Chloe enjoyed plopping down on the soft carpet with her new sister submissive and just having some silly fun. Mittens had such a light, playful manner, quick to laugh and unafraid to show her enthusiasm for Chloe being there, that it was impossible not to instantly like her. She felt a strong urge to toss the controllers aside and just roll around with her, cuddling and being affectionate. It actually surprised Chloe, having never had such a sudden and complete draw to someone before. And she realized that she had a similar feeling for Master, though different in nature.

With him, she already had a longing to just be touched and caressed, held in his arms. She found herself eager to serve him more directly, or even just to be given some sort of command to follow in his presence. She wanted to impress him with her obedience. She'd prepared herself to serve someone, but this felt somehow stronger and deeper. She wanted to serve him not just because he was her Master, but because she wanted to serve him specifically. Both he and Mittens had enthralled her in just the few short hours she'd known them. She hoped that it would remain, that it was not just the excitement of being here, more illusion being conjured up by her desire for things to be wonderful, blinded by that desire to things she wasn't seeing in both of these people.

A part of her wanted to kiss Mittens just to see what feelings it would create. She'd played around with other women, though rarely more than just some heavy petting, and had enjoyed herself, but had never really felt any strong physical and emotional attraction to another woman before. She considered herself straight, though she had found enjoyment from the few sexual encounters with other women. That had seemed more like just 'experimentation' though. Silly acts of naughtiness, typically performed more for the enjoyment of a male Dominant watching or to warm themselves up for something else.

And, perhaps, this too was just the same feeling, confused with her almost drunken excitement at having this fantasy. She wanted to see if kissing this girl would feel different than just 'play'. At the same time, however, a deep fear welled in her that the same act might burst the illusion and reveal that she was just high on the moment and nothing more.

Before she could pluck up the courage to decide what to do, however, the time came for them to head upstairs to the playroom. Taking a moment to carefully roll up the controller cords and clean up after themselves, Mittens lead Chloe upstairs to another large room furnished for very different entertainments. She realized immediately what Mittens had meant by 'light play', as there was none of the heavy equipment usually found in most dungeons. In fact, the term 'play room' fit it very well, brightly colored and full of toys like a child's playroom might be, only these toys were for much more adult games.

The floor had a soft covering over it, almost like padded vinyl or rubber. Playfully dirty pictures hung in places in plastic frames, Chloe realized that some of them had Mittens in them, engaged in various naughty activities. Shelves lined with various sex toys were along the walls, though few were meant for pain play or to push limits, but for the more common purposes of stimulation and pleasurable sensation. There was an interesting smell about the room, like the scent of sex had become so embedded into everything that it couldn't be fully removed anymore, coloring all other scents.

At the center of the large space was Master, standing next to a soft-looking pad on the floor, on which sat two sybians, large saddle-like sexual toys that a person could straddle. He beckoned them into the room with a smile, eyes glittering with mischief. Some minutes later, Chloe found herself seated on one of the two sybian machines, Mittens atop the other, facing her. Posture collars had been put upon them, restricting their ability to move their heads much and their arms were bound up in large corset-like arm-binders behind their backs. Chloe noticed that while her collar and binder was obviously standard issue in design, Mittens had her own custom ones, hers lined in fur and her arm binder ending, amusingly, in a pair of large stuffed paws.

The machines had been fitted with attachments meant to be inserted up into the rider, which would begin moving up and down, while other parts, set against the sensitive regions of the genitals, would sternly vibrate once the machines were turned on. Chloe could already feel the thick latex object inside her, well lubricated, though she had become more than well lubricated on her own. Every fidget she made caused it to rub and caress her, both within and without, which felt good, and she was looking forward to the machine being activated. She'd rode one before, had considered it one of the more pleasurable experiences of her life.

She was curious just how this was going to be punishment, as even having her arms bound was enjoyable to her, having an enjoyment of bondage. She wondered if the idea was for them to be punished by overstimulation, something easy to achieve on a sybian. She'd heard stories of subs being playfully punished for playful things by making them orgasm over and over until they were just a pile of sticky goo. Usually this was less intended as real punishment, than just a form of sadism though.

"Okay." Master said as he knelt down to the side of the two of them. "Since Chloe claims that she is the one at fault for Mittens not doing as she was told, I have decided to establish one of you as the 'primary offender' and the other as the 'secondary offender'." He had a light and playful tone as he spoke, looking back and forth between them.

"I have decided to determine who is who with a little game." He paused a moment to add a little drama. "There will be two punishments, a light one and a hard one. Whoever cums first will get the harder punishment." He reached in a pocket, pulling out two lengths of thin chain with pad-tipped clamps at each end. "Now, while this may seem like a competition of sorts, I wanted to make sure that you two remember that you are now both linked together. You are both my property and are sisters together in that regard."

He deftly attached one of the clamps to one of Mittens' erect nipples then stretched the chain across to clip the other end to the nipple on Chloe set across from it at a diagonal. The clamp was firm and the hard pinch of it sent a rush of sensation through Chloe's breast, but the rubbery pads on it kept it from being particularly painful, but seemed to cling tight to the skin. He attached the other chain in the same manner to the other nipples, the two chains now crossing each other between the two girls. There was just enough length in the chains that they were slack so long as both of them remained sitting straight up. If either of them leaned back, even just a couple of inches, the chains would pull tight, tugging on all four nipples.

"What one feels should have an influence on the other." Master said with a grin that seemed almost devilish, though in a playful way. "So each of you will feel the others' movements as the saddles do their work, girls. You are welcome to talk to each as you might like, tease, encourage, whatever you might want to do, but you may not otherwise touch each other."

Considering that her arms were firmly laced up behind her, Chloe didn't expect that would be a problem. She figured she could feasibly lean forward and use her mouth, but the posture collars made even that a little challenging. She could see the same thoughts mirrored in Mittens' face, which made her smile. Her smile was quickly mirrored too as Mittens saw it.

"Coming off the saddle is not allowed until someone has had an orgasm, and doing so beforehand is grounds for forfeit." Master grinned. "Anyone have any questions before we begin?"

Mittens appeared to think hard for a moment, as if trying to conjure up something to ask, but finally shook her head. "No Master." She said with a look of deep affection for him that caught Chloe up for a moment. It made her feel fluttery to see how much love the two had for each other, found herself longing to share that with them.

"Chloe?" Master asked, pulling her out of her momentary distraction.

"Oh, um, no Master." She replied quickly.

12