The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August's look was of utter fascination and wonder. There was certainly arousal in her expression, but it was deeply tempered with a rapt sense of interest in the display of domination and submission itself. She looked as though she were watching an erotic dance rather than a blowjob. Every so often, her gaze would flit down Chloe's body, admiring her exposed breasts and rear. There was decided lust in her gaze, her interest obviously more about Chloe than Master. Unconsciously, she was snuggling a little closer to Mittens, who also seemed mesmerized by the scene before them and had barely noticed it.

Exerting actual force for the first time since she'd taken him into her mouth, Master put a hand atop her head and slid it back, dislodging her from him and turned her face to look up at him. "Good girl. Now stand up and put your arms behind your back in box formation and turn away."

Again, Chloe obeyed without pause, agilely rising to her feet, folding her gloved arms behind her back to clasp the bottom of each elbow, and turned to face away from Master. She heard him partially refasten his pants, so as not to have them fall down, and then retrieve something from a nearby table. She then felt him fasting an arm-binding around her forearms, tightly trussing them together behind her.

She spared another glance towards August, finding her leaning forward now, eyes dancing with interest. Mittens had risen and was apparently fetching cushions, as she appeared from around Chloe a moment later, a toothy grin on her face as she arranged them out in front of Chloe in a soft pile. They shared a little moment, Chloe getting a little giggle from the lustful and giddy look on her sister submissive's face.

After another few moments, Master unfastened his pants again, getting Mittens to help him remove them completely before she returned back to the loveseat with August. Chloe felt Master's fingers slide between her thighs and massage her vulva, working open her labia, and finding her clitoris. Though she'd already become quite wet during her period working on him with her mouth, he caressed her sensitive areas until she was sopping and then abruptly leaned her forward a little.

Wearing the four-inch heels and having her arms behind her back, she could feel her balance wobble as her center of gravity shifted, but he had already moved the hand that been caressing her vulva to the front of her hips, firmly keeping her from pitching forward off her heels. She felt him slide smoothly into her, the feeling of it causing a gasp to escape her. Once he as fully within her, she felt the other hand apply pressure to the back of her neck, indicating for her to lean further forward, while the one at her hips pulled back a little more firmly to keep her from falling forward as she bent over.

The whole thing felt a little precarious, off-balance and dangling forward over the pile of pillows. However, she trusted Master to hold her stable, as she knew from experience that he was strong enough to pick her up off the ground. Still, even if he lost his own balance, her landing would be on the cushions, so there wasn't an awful lot of real fear. Despite that, the basic biological reaction to being so imbalanced and unable to move her arms to steady herself, feeling like she was about to fall over at any moment, sent her mind swimming.

When Master dropped his other hand to her other hip and begin firmly and rapidly thrusting into her, the mixture of pure erotic sensation, vertigo, and lingering embarrassment of thinking of her friend watching her standing there being fucked, started a torrent in her mind and body. She felt like she was mid-stumble, body trying to react, but being sent into chaos by the tidal waves of sexual pleasure rolling through her. She couldn't fully think, her body trying to react instinctively to too many things at once. Within moments, she was gasping out semi-guttural moans, her more primal emotions taking over.

For several minutes, he fucked her roughly and vigorously, keeping her upright with his firm grip, but also ever off her balance with his forward thrusting and her in her tall heels. It was like a game, a sort of torture, dangling her over the pile of pillows while he had his pleasure. She'd have laughed if her brain hadn't been so muddled from the pleasurable feeling of him digging so wonderfully deep within her.

She wasn't sure how long he'd been thrusting into her, minutes or hours, but she quickly became aware that an orgasm was about to hit her and knew she'd lose all ability to keep her knees locked when it did. She only barely managed to think enough to speak the words she needed to. "Master, m-m-may I c-cum?" She tried to simply ask, but the words came out more as a desperate plea.

Torturously, he didn't immediately answer, just picked up speed for a moment, making it even harder for her to hold back the oncoming climax. She fought to keep it at bay until the permission came, feared she wouldn't be able to, but felt a flood of relief when he suddenly spoke. "Cum for me, slave."

Chloe belted out a scream of pure pleasure as the orgasm tore through her. For a several seconds, no other thought pierced the blind white veil of climax that dropped over her, making her unaware of her own buckling legs or Master shifting his hold of her to scoop his hands behind her thighs and lifting her from the ground, tilting her back against his chest. She knew only that, when the first threads of awareness returned to her, she was now in a reverse carry, his manhood still sliding in and out of her.

The feel of being so manhandled nearly brought on a secondary climax, but she channeled it into just emitting a long, undulating cry of carnality. After another minute or two, he pulled out and eased her back down, telling her to put her feet down to stand on her own. Her legs felt like jelly from her thunderous orgasm, but she managed to relock her knees and stay steady on her heels, straightening up once she had her orientation back.

He removed the arm-wrap with a quick motion of a hand, letting her put her arms down for a moment to relax them. She realized she was panting as though winded and tried to get her breathing back under control as he had her turn back around to face him. He gave her a moment, letting her compose while he caressed her arms and breasts, brushed her face and walked around her like a predator about to pounce. She gave another glance towards August subtly, wondering how she was enjoying the show.

The expression on her friend's face was one of utter arousal, eyes fixed solidly on Chloe's body and looking much like a bird of prey watching a delicious morsel scamper. Chloe could see a deep desire to come touch in her expression and was a little surprised to find how much she wanted her to. However, Master pulled Chloe's attention back to him, giving the chain a gentle tug.

He kissed her, firmly and deeply, and then ordered her to her knees. Somewhere, he'd produced an arm bar and had her put her hands out in front of her this time as he attached its cuffs around her wrists. The bar was wide enough to keep her wrists at shoulder width from one another, so to best keep her steady as he bent her forward onto her hands. A few moments later, he was once more inside her and once again using her vigorously. Before long, she was grunting loudly, lost to the carnal sensations and letting that primal part of herself return, relishing the feel of it course through her.

Before long, she was once again begging permission to cum, but this time was met with a refusal, forcing her to focus herself on maintaining control of her need. He built speed and power, making it ever harder to retain a mastery of her own body. She felt like she was going to explode, wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it back. As though somehow sensing that the last of her control was spent, he abruptly commanded her to climax.

Her mind dissolved into a deluge of multiple orgasms, unable to control the ragged cries that erupted from her. She was only vaguely aware of Master moving her to the pile of pillows, facing up, her legs now on his shoulders as he continued to pound into the raging, wet, inferno between her thighs. And then she was on her knees again, by then her mind had become reduced to something foggy and semi-solid, like being drunk. Sometime after that, seemingly inexplicably, her arms were free and she had him in her mouth again.

For a time, all she could see and think was carnal sexual action. Sometimes in bondage, sometimes with limbs free, but always in motion. Breath heaving and body exploding. She'd never, in all her life, felt so reduced to something so bestial and raw. She hoped that she'd managed to keep enough presence of mind to always ask permission before cumming, but couldn't be certain. Master too had cum more than once, using fingers and his own mouth until he was able to return to full arousal below.

When it was over, it took her a second to realize that she was no longer in the midst of that carnal ride, that she'd been settled into the pillows and someone was removing her shoes. Master had her snuggled up in his arms, her face buried in his chest and grinning from ear to ear. He leaned his lips to her ear and whispered "Good girl" to her. A moment later, he added. "Good slave."

She heard August's voice behind her. "Is it okay if I join the pile?"

"Sure." Master said with a warm, if exhausted, smile. "I think she'd like that. You can let her know how you enjoyed watching her."

Chloe felt her climb down onto the pillows with her as Mittens pulled the second boot off her feet and clambered up behind Master to cuddle his back. She felt August snuggle up behind her, hands caressing her torso and arms as she placed a tender kiss behind her ear.

"That was something else." She whispered into the ear. "You were beautiful to watch." She gave another kiss to her neck. "You are beautiful." She reached around to turn Chloe's face a little towards her and tilted her face to kiss Chloe softly on the lips before settling back down behind her and snuggling against her, her body hot as a coal and trembling with desire.

Chloe looked back at her Master, saw the look of pride and love in his face. "Did that help?" He whispered quietly to her.

Chloe wanted to say, 'Yes, Master, very much' or 'I love you so much, Master' or, even, 'thank you for having August watch me getting fucked, Master'. However, her climax-addled brain only managed, "Blxrgfft..." and a little drool. Her sincere smile of utter happiness seemed to answer well enough though.

12