The Collection Ch. 02

Story Info
Luka questions Daisy on Ethan's whereabouts.
6.7k words
4.82
6.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I want to briefly express my gratitude for everyone's kind and constructive comments. Putting writing out into the world is obviously nerve-wracking, so people's encouragement was very much appreciated.

I don't feel a need to put too much of a disclaimer given the category this story is filed under. That said, there are elements of this story that can be triggering. It is a made-up fantasy - it has no place in the real world.

I hope you enjoy this second chapter.

*****

Chapter 2

"Hey, " a gruff voice said distantly.

Daisy just squeezed the body in front of her tighter, her eyes screwed painfully shut.

"Daisy, hey. We're here. You're suffocating me," the voice laughed.

Daisy peeked one eye open, gasping to find her surroundings were no longer a world of concrete rushing past her but now the interior of a garage. Still starkly grey, but now definitively still. Sharply, Daisy pushed off Luka's back and stumbled off of the bike. Luka turned to look at her as she blinked around stupidly. The girl gasped twice, and then her eyes rolled back into her head and Daisy slumped, her petite body hitting the ground with a soft thump.

"What the fuck?" Luka sprung off the bike and crossed the room. Thank God she still had the bike helmet on, or she would have smacked her head on the concrete floor. The girl was passed out cold, but her pulse was steady and true. Luka sighed, gingerly pulling the helmet off her head. He recalled she had been terribly tired, and he had to admit it had been a trying evening for her. He credited her passing out to shock and exhaustion, deciding all she needed was a good night's sleep and a large meal.

Laying on the ground with her lips parted slightly and her hair splayed around, Daisy looked definitively younger. It struck Luka he had no idea how old she was. She looked like she was in her early twenties or so, but he could not be sure. Slinging the duffle over his shoulder, Luka gingerly lifted Daisy from the floor like a bride, her head flopping back lazily.

The house was quiet as it always was, the sound of Luka's shoes on stone the only noise. Cavernous. That is what Eva called it, but Luka liked the fortress he had built when he first moved out of the mansion. He had wanted his own space, and wanted it to be vastly different from the renaissance style mansion he had grown up in. So, he built an angular and stark building of concrete across the bay from his parents and the cities beachfront. The property itself was massive, and it felt seclusive and private, a stark difference to his childhood. People were here often of course, it was inevitable in his line of work, but he was selective about who was allowed in - just friends, family, and highly ranked associates. Anyone else he just met at the mansion, or the loft, or the warehouse. Plus, the largeness of the house and the materials chosen made him feel alone even when he inevitably wasn't. Which was pretty much always as his security team kept watch over everything on the property. He smiled to himself a little, imagining what Jenson must be thinking watching Luka carry an unconscious girl through the hallways.

Pausing at the doorway to one of the guest bedrooms, Luka decided instead to continue to his own bedroom. This was because of two reasons: that one, it had the best view over the bay; and two, that it had the best security.

Luka checked her breathing and pulse again when he deposited her onto the bed, but she seemed peaceful and rosy. He gently pulled her shoes and clothes off, careful not to touch her skin and awaken something within himself that would be difficult to supress. It was sort of pointless though, because as soon as the pale skin of her thighs and stomach were visible, he felt himself harden. He could not help but smirk at the sight of her curled up on his massive bed. It was almost comical how small she was.

After a quick shower, Luka headed to the lower west wing of the house. He found Jenson, his right hand man, sitting in the camera room and supervising the guards rounds.

"Hey," Luka slapped Jenson on the back lightly.

"Hey. Did I see you carry a corpse in earlier?"

Luka smirked. "Not quite, we have a few things to talk about. Come on,"

Luka made them both drinks in his office before sitting down in front of the wide, stone fireplace.

"What happened to your face?" Jenson gestured to Luka's cheek.

"My face?" Luka's fingers poked at his cheekbone, surprised to find it tender. It took him a minute to remember how he got it. "Oh right, said corpse's work,"

"I thought you said it wasn't a corpse?"

"It's not,"

"... so who is it?"

"You remember what I was doing this evening?"

Jenson nodded. "You went to find that fucker Ethan Anaruso,"

"Yeah, didn't find him though. Found his girlfriend instead,"

"Girlfriend is the corpse?"

"Again, not a corpse. Just a passed-out girl, names Daisy,"

Jenson frowned. "I thought Ethan's' girlfriends' name was Crystal. Sure, you got the right girl?"

"Positive. I wondered that too but he's her goddamn phone background,"

Jenson looked at Luka with a slightly confused expression. "...does that bother you?"

"It doesn't. I'm just pissed I didn't find Ethan," Luka growled, harshly enough that Jenson seemed to let it go.

"Okay whatever," Jenson sat up. "Does this girl know where he is?"

"She claims she doesn't," Luka shrugged.

"You don't believe her?"

"I mean, no. They always lie,"

"Wait so I don't get this," Jenson narrowed his eyes at Luka. "What is she doing here?"

"I decided that she probably had more information than she was letting on," Luka said casually.

Jenson stayed suspicious. "... why didn't you just get it out of her?"

"I was tired,"

"Why didn't you bring her to the warehouse?"

"That seemed unnecessary," Luka's teeth gritted a little at the thought.

Jenson was still watching him suspiciously. He opened and closed his mouth twice, but then put up his hands in surrender. "Whatever, whatever. Just tell me what you want now,"

Luka sat up. "Okay Ethan- I'm gonna keep working on the girl, but I want Craig's guys on him. Tell them to find that fucker, and fast. His parents live in Stratford."

"Anaruso was his last name?"

"Yeah. Okay and the girl. She's asleep right now in my room-"

"In YOUR room?!" Jenson jumped up, cackling loudly. "Luka, man. What the fuck?"

"I don't want her to leave the room unless I say so. Keep a close eye on her, and um. Like food and stuff. Get her that. But I don't want any of the guys seeing her, okay?"

"I'm gonna have to tell them she's here for them to keep an eye on her,"

"Yeah, yeah. But they're not to talk to her, okay? If she has questions or something they call me immediately, got it?"

"Got it,"

"But if she wants something, food or clothes or something, just get it for her, okay?"

"Sure,"

"Great,"

"That all?"

"That's it,"

Jenson leaned back, spreading his arms across the couch and watched Luka carefully. "You've never taken a girl before,"

Luka took a large gulp of his drink. The whiskey burned down his throat. "No, I haven't. Thought I'd try something new."

Jenson watched Luka for longer before emptying his drink and standing up. "You know what? I don't care. I gotta go tell the guys we got a new visitor. Or sorry, new prisoner,"

Luka scowled as Jenson's laugh faded down the hallway.

***

Daisy awoke shivering. She tried to curl up tighter and pull the blanket around herself but found only a thin sheet. She frowned. The sheet was soft, too soft. She rubbed it between her fingers. Silk?

Daisy shot up, the events of last night flooding her mind. She swiveled in bed, letting out a shocked shriek at her surroundings. It was definitively not her bedroom- everything was way too monotone. Not to mention the entire wall was made of sparkling glass, the view of a lake stretched out before her. Daisy sprung out of bed and squinted through the glass. Her mouth dropped open when she realized that she was looking across the bay at the shoreline of the city. She could even identify her apartment building in the distance.

"What the fuck?" she hissed.

"Morning sunshine," a smooth, calm voice said from behind her. Daisy jumped and spun, finding Luka leaning on a door frame.

Daisy's stomach dropped. Luka was shirtless, in a pair of sweatpants and hung low on hips and revealed a deep v. The man was absolutely shredded. Tall and wide, but lean and muscular. It was the body of a god, and it was pissing Daisy off.

"You," she seethed. Her eyes narrowing.

"Me?" Luka tried half-heartedly to make an innocent expression.

Crossing the room, Daisy tried to yank open the door. Finding it made of steel and immovable, she huffed. She made for Luka, who was watching her amusedly, and gave him a rough shove out of the way. Beyond him she found a massive bathroom. Nearly as big as the bedroom, the bathroom had a separate enclave for a shower and a massive sunken jacuzzi beside the window. She spun, making a frustrated sound when she realized that the only door in the bathroom was the one she had come through. Facing Luka, she gave him another shove, barely moving him more than a step into the bedroom.

"You kidnapped me!" she shrieked and tried to shove him again. This time, Luka didn't move a muscle.

"Yes well, I thought we had some stuff to talk about,"

"So talk and then let me go!" Daisy screamed, attempting again to shove Luka and again hitting a walk of rock-hard muscle.

"Not yet," Luka said simply.

"Arghh!" Daisy reeled back and tried to punch his smug face. She was shocked when her knuckles actually connected, slamming into the lower half of his jaw.

Luka's face moved approximately an inch in response to the blow, pain blossoming along his jawbone. He hadn't been expecting that, and clearly Daisy hadn't either because she screamed, cradling her hand with the other.

Daisy looked at him, her eyes widening with terror as his face seemed to blacken with rage. "I'm um... sorry?" she tried meekly.

Luka willed the anger rising in his throat to calm, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes.

It shocked Daisy when she was suddenly yanked by both of her wrists and shoved back wards. She stumbled, but Luka continued until something hit the back of her legs. Daisy's wrists were pulled up sharply, forcing her back onto the chair behind her.

"Don't ever do that again," he said roughly, his face only inches till hers. "You do that again I will whip you until you bleed, got it? I think you don't understand this yet, but you don't want to test me. I won't warn you again. Do you understand?"

Daisy shrunk visibly under his gaze, replying with a small, terrified nod.

His teeth were still gritted when he spoke again. "Is your hand alright?"

Daisy nodded a little bit too fast, and he gently squeezed her fist in his own. Daisy winced.

"It might be broken," Luka sighed, softening a little. "That was really stupid,"

"You deserved it," Daisy grumbled, unable to stop herself.

"Maybe, but it was still stupid," Luka smirked. His hand absentmindedly moved from hers and skimmed her cheek, leaving a trail of flush in his wake. Daisy froze under his touch, a mix of fear and nervousness blossoming in her center. He felt her stiffen as a singular finger moved and traced her lips.

Even though the moment was prime and the air felt heavy, she wasn't prepared when Luka's hand secured on her chin and he leaned forward.

"Wai-" she tried to pull back, but Luka's grip was firm.

The second his lips touched hers, her mind went completely blank. Blistering hot and demanding, he was so greedy. She was all softness beneath him, Luka thought, willfully obvious to her straining back. Luka angled his mouth, his lips slipping over hers. She was still pulling away, but he was sure he felt her tongue slip out curiously, if only for a moment. Fuck, she couldn't help it. She was just in lost as this as he was. When he pulled back, she followed him, just an inch or two, completely dazed.

"Let's get you some food," he said suddenly, absentmindedly. He was careful to get his breathing under control. "And get that hand checked out,"

"Okay," she breathed.

He stepped back from where she just sat stupidly. "I'll find you some breakfast. 15 minutes,"

Daisy didn't move, her eyes wide and watching.

"Maybe you want a shower? Find some clothes?"

Daisy glanced down at herself, finally realizing that she was only in her bra and panties. "Oh," she said. And then she glanced at Luka, who's eyes were repeatedly raking up and down her form as he lazily backed towards the door. "OH. You perv, get out!" she shrieked, shoving herself up from the chair.

He laughed, opening the door by scanning his fingerprint on a pad to the right of the doorknob.

***

Having showered and dressed in the same clothes she had worn last night, Daisy paced while she waited for Luka to return. She gave up on her phone quickly, confident that it had been left on the living room floor of her apartment. But there was no clock in the room, no way to tell time. Luka said he would be back after 15 minutes, but Daisy quickly became convinced he'd been gone for over an hour. Her hand throbbed and her stomach growled, mocking her imprisoned state.

When Luka did come, she made an audible sound of relief and rushed towards him.

"Whoa," he said, surprised to find her on the verge of hyperventilation.

"What time is it?" she asked desperately.

"It's eleven,"

"How long were you gone?"

"Fifteen minutes, like I said," his tone indicated his confusion.

She narrowed her eyes at him, sure he was lying.

"I promise," he added warily.

"Can I have a phone?" She blurted suddenly.

"No," Luka said automatically.

"Then a watch, please," she said, nearly choking on the words.

"A watch?" Realization dawned. "You don't like not knowing the time,"

"No, I feel claustrophobic,"

Luka lightly pushed past Daisy and strode into his closet. Opening one of the drawers, he found his timepiece collection. He selected the thinnest, simplest one for her. When he turned back, Daisy was only a few inches behind him, peering past his shoulder to see what he was doing. He jumped a little, she was so quiet. Frustrated that she had snuck up on him, he roughly pulled her wrist and strapped his watch around it. Even though the watch was small and delicate, it looked comically large and chunky on her thin wrists.

"Thank you," she said gratefully, adjusting it to her size. She turned her back on him and returned to the bedroom, her focus seemingly completely on the watch.

His brow furrowed slightly. She seemed too comfortable around him. He understood it, as he seemed to slip easily into a level of calmness with her. He had slept last night shockingly peacefully with a stranger in his bed. He had tried to stay away from her, but when he awoke, he had found her curled into a tiny ball at his side. Regardless, he could not afford to forget why he had brought her here.

"How's your hand?" Luka said, slipping on a t-shirt as he followed her into the room.

"Fine," she said shortly, waving it at him to show it wasn't hurting.

He stood in silence for a minute then, just watching her inspect the watch. Eventually, she seemed to sense he was watching her and dropped her wrists into her lap. He looked at her for awhile, letting the tension build in the room as she seemed to squirm under his gaze.

"Yes?" she prompted after a few minutes.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes,"

"Okay," Luka quickly hit a few buttons on his phone and slid it into his pocket. "Come on," He held out his hand for her.

She hesitated, but didn't argue, slipping her tiny hand into his and letting him tug her. Daisy watched closely as Luka pressed his thumb to the pad, seeing the small light turn from yellow to green. The hallways were similar to the bedroom in style -smooth concrete walls lining slate floors. The halls were speckled with colorful, beautiful art that Daisy strained to take in as Luka pulled her along.

Luka took her to the dining room on the lower floor, a box of glass that showed the sloping lawn to the waterfront. She looked at the view, her brow furrowing.

"This place is one of the most secure buildings in the country," Luka said quickly, watching her eyes take in her surroundings. "I am advising you to stay content here," Luka chose his words carefully, but the meaning was clear - escape attempts are pointless.

Down the hill, Daisy spotted a man near the dock. She squinted. He was dressed in all black, wearing a bulletproof vest and carry a machine gun.

"What the fuck?" she hissed.

"You're confused,"

She spun, glaring at him. "Yes, I'm fucking confused, I-"

She jumped when a man, who didn't even glance at her, strolled in and laid a large tray on the table. It had two plates of eggs, avocado, and toast on it, as well as coffee.

"We'll talk after we eat. Sit," Luka nodded his thanks to the man, who left quickly.

Daisy was too hungry to rebuff his order, and slid into a chair a few places down from him. She reached eagerly for the tray, but it was quickly slid out of her reach.

"Sit here," Luka pointed to the chair beside him on the end of the table.

Daisy rolled her eyes but complied. She dove into her breakfast the second Luka laid it in front of her. She really was starving.

They ate in silence for a bit before Luka decided to probe at her. "What do you do?"

Daisy blinked up at him. "Seriously? Are you asking me as a kidnapper or as my breakfast host?"

"The latter,"

"I'm a nurse,"

"And what does Ethan do?"

At this Daisy hesitated. The question of Ethan's occupation had been weighing on her since the moment she met Luka.

"I thought he was a music producer," she said meekly, sounding like an idiot to her own ears.

If Luka thought she was an idiot, he didn't show it, keeping his face carefully composed. "Do you still think that now?"

She looked at the floor, her face reddening. "Um, no. I guess I don't,"

The reaction seemed genuine, as Daisy had seemed humiliated by her own answer. Luka could hardly believe it though. It seemed impossible to hide this life from anyone close, much less someone you lived with. But she had seemed so genuine, so innocent, that Luka found himself inclined to believe her.

"I'm guessing you worked with Ethan?" Daisy interrupted Luka's inner debate.

"That is correct,"

"And what line of work is that?" Daisy's voice was light and strained.

Luka smirked. "I own a small chain of dry cleaners,"

Daisy snorted and gestured around them. "I didn't know dry cleaners were this profitable,"

"Family money," It wasn't a lie, technically.

"You're some sort of mob boss," It was a blunt statement. Not so much a question, nor an accusation. Daisy was just looking for confirmation.

Luka hesitated, not entirely sure how to respond to that. He hated pretty much every term anyone used. "My family is very powerful in this city,"

"That's all I'm gonna get?"

"I think that's enough questions for today,"

"Are you going to kill Ethan?" Daisy asked suddenly, surprisingly calmly.

Luka wasn't sure what to say to her, for an unknown reason, he went with honesty. "Most likely,"

Daisy looked at her lap. "Are you going to kill me?"

Luka's brow furrowed. He was not pleased with the direction of this conversation. "Probably not. But I suppose it depends,"

"On what?"

"On if you tell me where Ethan is,"

Daisy snorted. "You kidnapped me because you think I know where Ethan is?" She leaned forward and punctuated each word. "I. Don't. Know. Where. He. Is."

12