The Collection Ch. 05

Story Info
Punishing one of my girls.
5.5k words
4.43
23.2k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dahlia presented herself to me. Her dyed brunette tresses were done up in pigtails and she was wearing her collar around her neck. She had a pendant with three bars, two rows of black diamonds held a single white row of diamonds inside them. This was meant to look like an Oreo, a double stuffed one to be exact. The cuffs on her wrists and ankles were not yet interconnected and allowed her to crawl toward me on her hands and knees.

I sat in my reclining chair as she crawled up and stopped between my spread legs. She looked lovingly at me with her beautiful blue eyes that reminded me of her twin sister.

"Stand up and turn around to face away from me, baby doll." I commanded.

"Yes Daddy," she replied as she obeyed my order.

"Now spread your ass cheeks with your hands and bend forward at the waist."

"Yes, Daddy," she cheerfully replied and abided by that command as well.

"Relax your asshole," I commanded as I thoroughly lubricated a black vibrating butt plug, which was controlled by a wireless remote-control unit. She was giddy to tell me yes once again.

As I slowly inserted the vibrating butt plug into her clenched anus, I looked at the heart-shaped tattoo on Dahlia's left ass cheek that read: 'Daddy's Girl.' She had gotten in after a drunken night of foolishness.

Once the entire six-inch length of the butt plug was fully inserted, I turned it on to its lowest setting using the remote control. With a sharp smack on her ass, I ordered her to turn around to face me. Once she was kneeling between my legs, I picked up the leather riding crop I had gotten earlier.

I softly traced it around each of Dahlia's breasts and gently rubbed it across her nipples. Immediately I saw them begin to stiffen. I began swatting at the nipples with the crop. She dared not to cry out or say a word.

"This is for not answering your phone for two hours while you were out partying, little one." I barked as I continued to abuse her nipples with the crop. Dahlia was my wild child. She loved to go out to party and have fun. The trouble was keeping her under my thumb. She had a tendency to sometimes take liberties with whatever freedom I gave her.

Her breasts were a nice crimson color and her nipples had become swollen. I swear I could see them throbbing. They had nearly started to turn purple when I finally stopped smacking them. I reached into the bowl of mostly melted crushed ice that I had left on the side table near me to retrieve the metal nipple clamps that were waiting inside. I listened to the hiss of Dahlia drawing in a sharp breath through clenched teeth as I firmly attached the ice-cold clamps firmly to each of her aching nipples.

The clamps were connected to one another by a short length of chain. I gave the chain a quick and forceful yank to ensure that the clamps were tightly affixed to her nipples. Again, I listened to the hissing sound of her pain.

"Do you love Daddy's cock baby doll?"

"Yes, I do Daddy!"

"Then show me how much you love it with your mouth."

"Yes Daddy." She began kissing and licking along the length of my cock and balls. Before long, the entire length of my manhood was being swallowed by her. She grabbed my cock with both her hands to pleasure it better.

"Did I say you could use your hands?"

"No, Daddy." She mumbled with my cock still in her mouth.

"Well, I guess I am going to have to do something about those wandering hands. Keep sucking baby doll." With my cock still in her mouth, I took her right hand and connected the d-ring of the wrist cuff she was wearing to the right ankle cuff with a carabiner. I repeated this process with the left hand and ankle.

"Take my cock all the way, baby doll." I told her.

She nodded her head with my cock still in her mouth. Slowly, and with practiced expertise, she swallowed my cock until her nose was touching my abdomen. She began moving up and down on my cock, sucking hard on the upstrokes. Precum oozed from my tip. Using the wireless remote, I increased the speed of the plug to the medium setting.

Gradually she picked up speed; fucking my cock with her soft mouth as if it was one of her cunts. After years of practice, I had learned how to control myself from prematurely ending sessions. I wanted my pleasure to last and for my girls to work hard to earn my cum.

When I felt she had worshiped me enough I stood up letting my cock leave her mouth. I bent down to first kiss her then give her a slap to the cheek. She smiled loving my treatment. I left her kneeling on the ground and went to the door of my playroom.

"Cuck!" I yelled out to summon Yua. She was close by as I had told her previously that I intended to use her this evening.

"How may I serve you sir?" She kept her head down, not meeting my eyes.

"Daphne should be making my guests comfortable while they wait for me. Go make sure that they are prepared for my invitation."

"Yes sir." She knew exactly what I was ordering of her. I watched her walk down the hall then returned to Dahlia.

I freed her wrists from their bonds. I saw that the vibrating butt plug had been stimulating her just as I intended because her pussy had become so wet the juices had dripped down her thighs and formed a small puddle on the floor.

I sat back down in my chair. Her hands gently stroked my manhood as her lips and tongue licked and sucked on my balls, and at times my ass. She began fondling my testicles with her hands as her mouth worked on my cock.

"I want you to ride me." I commanded.

"Yes Daddy." She cheerfully replied. I leaned back in my chair as she straddled me. She guided my inches, which were glistening with her saliva, to the entrance of her dripping, shaved cunt.

"I can tell you have been doing your Kegel exercises, baby doll. Your cunt is so tight." I told her; enjoying it as she dropped down on me.

"I've been doing them every day just like you have instructed me Daddy." She proudly reported. I could feel the vibrations from the butt plug against my cock. She began to ride my dick, wriggling her hips on the downstrokes. She started to pick up speed, literally slamming herself down onto my cock. Her pigtails were flailing wildly as she rode me with total abandon. I picked up the wireless remote controller and increased the speed of the plug to its maximum setting.

"Daddy! Please, may I cum!" She gasped, knowing it was forbidden without my permission.

"No baby doll. I have a question for you first." I answered. She continued to ride me, biting her lower lip as she tried to hold back her orgasm. I grabbed the chain that was attached to her nipple clamps and gave it a few playful yanks.

"Oh Daddy. PLEASE may I cum!" She begged me. I began to yank harder on the chain.

"Did you ask those men you fucked yesterday the same question?"

Her head shot up in fear. She thought I didn't know? I knew everything that my slaves do. Her orgasm was leaving her even though her body instinctively continued to ride me.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I am so very sorry. I was drunk, I didn't mean to." She begged for my forgiveness.

"Dahlia, you realize this blatant lack of discipline requires that I punish you."

"Yes Daddy, I know." She responded with her eyes downcast in a combination of shame and fear. I ordered her off of my lap and onto the floor with her hands behind her back.

"I give you a great deal of freedom by allowing you to go out partying. I remind you each time not to get sloppy drunk. It is not a playful warning when I say it. I know that your cunts are your weakness, especially when your inhibitions are reduced."

"I just want to have fun sir."

"Being mine is not fun?" I had a growl to my tone.

"It is sir!"

"Then why did you deliberately let others use you?"

"It was a lapse in judgment, Master!"

"Dahlia, don't give me that shit!" I could tell when she was just giving me the answer that she thought I wanted to hear. "Make no mistake, this is a transgression that I considered dismissing you for." Her face dropped, understanding just how pissed off I was. I still hadn't decided whether or not I was going to evict her from our sect of heaven on earth.

"Please sir, it was a mistake. Please I will never do it again!" She started to cry.

"If you ever spread your legs for anyone without permission from me again, I will kick you out on your slut ass."

"I understand sir, never again!"

"This doesn't exempt you from your punishment. That taste of my cock is the last you will get for two months."

"Two months sir!" She shut her mouth as I shot her an icy glare.

"Then what shall we do tonight sir?" She remembered my earlier promise that we would be spending the entire night together. I'm sure she was worried that if there would be no pleasure her night would be filled with pain.

"Not what we will do, what you will do. I have invited some guests that you will serve with your cunts. I will be satisfying myself with Yua."

"The cuck!"

"Her cunt I know is still only mine." I stared down at her. The biggest insult to my girls was for me to use my cuckquean over their available holes. I had never done this to any of my girls before; no one had ever needed to be demoted. I stood up walking past Dahlia on the floor. She needed a moment to soak in what was going on. She hadn't used her safe word so I could assume that she was accepting her punishment. I opened the door.

"Daphne dear." I called for her sweetly. She came up to the door. Her look was very concerned. She was concerned for her sister. She would never ask me about what was going on though. She knew that Dahlia was in trouble and that I needed to take care of it. As much as she wanted to, she could not protect her sister. I kissed her temple to reassure her that things were under control.

"Can you please invite our guests here. We are ready for them. Tell the cuck to prepare for use."

"Yes sir, right away." She gave me a quick kiss then left to do as she was told. I waited at the door for the three men that I had invited. They were men that we knew socially from the club. They could be trusted to not take my girl too far, but certainly teach her a lesson. They had been given the lay of the land before Dahlia came home and was summoned to the playroom. I welcomed them into the room.

"Fuck holes," I saw Dahlia shiver hearing her new name for the night. "These are your guests. I expect you to follow their instructions; and please them with all of your holes."

"Yes sir. Welcome sirs, please use me for your pleasure."

"I am aware that this will be too stimulating for you to withhold orgasms. These gentlemen have been instructed to ruin every single one of the orgasms that you have. After an orgasm you will receive five swats from the good girl paddle." This paddle was a hard wood that had the words 'good girl' cut into it. It was quite painful. "I will not be touching you for the next two months. I don't like to touch dirty things. So, these men will be responsible for everything." I looked down at the top of her head. Dahlia didn't dare look me in the eye while she was in this much trouble. I turned to my guests.

"I have ordered a well-behaved slut to enjoy myself with gentlemen, but I will be here if you need me." Dahlia whimpered seeing I didn't give her a second glance and headed over to my chair. I pretended to play with my phone while waiting for Yua.

To Dahlia it looked like I wasn't paying her any mind. In reality I was watching over her intently. The men circled her and started to berate her for being a disobedient slave. She took their cruel words without a complaint. I needed her to learn her lesson. The boys had started shoving their cocks down her throat when Yua finally arrived.

"My little cuck. I've been waiting for you." I greeted her.

"I apologize for making you wait sir." She politely told me.

"Not to worry slave; I love what you have chosen to wear for me." I complimented the lace chemise she was wearing. Yua blushed. She almost never got to wear beautiful things like my other girls.

"I need my cock sucked, cuck." I told her. She rushed over to kneel and started to suck my cock.

"Use your titties." I ordered her licking my lips. By not using Yua regularly, it made using her all the more exciting when I did. It didn't hurt my hard on either to hear the berating that Dahlia was going through. That will teach the little slut a lesson.

Yua wasn't the most well-endowed woman as she very much fit the stereotype of her race. Petite and small chested. This made her tittie fuckings all the more humiliating for her. No matter how hard she tried, they barely were able to wrap around my cock.

"Daphne told you to prepare for me. Tell me just what you have done cuck." I told her watching as the men tied Daphne to our spanking bench for her first five spankings of the night.

"I applied my cuck cream first, sir." The numbing cream that was a requirement for her whenever she was sexually active. This now even included when she was with her husband.

"Good girl, where did you apply it?"

"My cunt and asshole sir. I was unsure if you wanted my titties to be numbed as well. I apologize if I made a mistake sir."

"No, I don't mind your titties feeling good tonight. What else did you do for me?"

"I asked Ms. Daphne to warm my ass for you."

"How many did you take?"

"Twenty sir." She continued servicing my cock. Yua did not enjoy pain. She only did it because she knew I liked to see the redness of her skin after a spanking.

"That was very good cuck. I know that is your least favorite."

"Thank you, sir, I tried my best."

"It will be rewarded. You didn't forget the most important thing to prepare, did you cuck?"

"No sir, I prepared both Ms. Daphne and Ms. Avery for you sir. I wanted to entertain our guests to the best of my ability." I sighed with a smile. Yua was doing a wonderful job.

"Why did you choose them cuck?" I asked. As per Yua's rules, if she was going to be my bed companion, she was supposed to prepare an alternative partner for me. Yua's place was my cock sleeve. I only fucked her as a favor to her, so I needed a better place to enjoy myself when I was done. Or that was what I told her. Really, I just wanted to satisfy that humiliation need of Yua's.

"I want to help Master make a baby with Ms. Daphne and Ms. Avery has been very vocal about how desperately she wanted to play with you today sir. I am sorry if I overstepped my boundaries by preparing both of them for you sir."

"I am fine with it for today, cutie." She looked up at me so excited without stopping her rubbing against me. The "cutie" nickname was reserved for only special times I had with Yua, when I would be taking my time with her instead of a quick fuck to get hard for one of my other girls.

Dahlia let out a particularly distressed noise and pulled my eyes away from Yua. The men had removed her from the spanking bench and were now playing with the butt plug in her ass. Judging by how they were looking through the other ones I had set out, I suppose they had decided it was time to change it out.

Judging by Dahlia's face she was only distressed by trying to withhold orgasming. The men were doing a just fine job of adding orgasm torture to this punishment. Our eyes met briefly. I could tell she wanted to beg me for mercy, for forgiveness. When she saw my hard face, she looked away accepting that this is what she deserved for betraying my trust in her.

"Cutie, go fetch me a condom." I looked back down to Yua. Condoms served two purposes with Yua; one was obvious so that none of the numbing cream would be transferred to me. The second was the degradation that she got as the only one of my slaves that did not receive my cock raw.

Yua hopped up and went over to the collections of condoms that I kept in the room. All of them had been bought by her. It was her duty to keep this room stocked and clean. It was the only room in the house that Daphne did not clean. Yua returned to me with a condom package. I took it from her reading the label.

"Ribbed, with pleasure lubricant for us both. It won't do much good for you cutie."

"Yes sir, the ribbed condoms work my cuck cream into my slut hole more so that it works better. I am grateful that Master will be using me so I hope he can get some enjoyment from using his cock sleeve. I would prefer ones that do not waste pleasure creams on my side of the condom, but they do not make them that way."

"Alright cutie, you may put it on me." Yua made a show of unwrapping the packaging so she could slide on the condom only using her mouth.

"Let's take it over to the bed cutie." I picked her up holding tight to her ass so she wouldn't fall. I walked over to the bed in the room making sure to check on Dahlia. Currently she was being fucked in both holes by two men's cocks while the third face fucked her. I placed Yua at the foot of the bed and got myself situated. I leaned against the headboard so I was sitting.

"Come here Yua, face me. I want you to squat down and rub my cock all around your pussy. Don't put it in until I say you can." She crawled up on the bed and squatted above my cock. She used her hand to rub my cock around and tease the tip into her hole. With the numbing cream she couldn't tell the difference much. It was how I checked if she had actually put it on like I told her. There was a time when she tried to be sneaky.

"Put it in." I told her. She slid down to my base without wincing. Another sign that the cream had done its job.

"How does my cock feel inside you cutie." I asked her.

"I like it Master." She told me. Yua had learned to like the idea that she was getting fucked instead of the typical sensations that one got when being penetrated. She rolled her hips fucking herself to get me off. I grabbed her ass, and played with her titties. The two places she could feel me.

Yua was not the best at fucking herself. I never gave her much practice. So, I rolled her over onto her back so I could start pounding her.

"Hold onto the headboard cutie." I ordered her. She grabbed the metal bars of the board that were curling up like vines of a plant. The force of me fucking her made a slapping sound. I wanted Dahlia to hear that I was using someone else.

"Just take that cock." I told Yua. Her face contorted in pleasure. She loved being underneath me. "Take that cock." I took hold of her face and turned it so she was looking where Dahlia was. She too was underneath a man. "Watch her cutie. For the first time you are being treated just like one of my other sluts."

"Oh my god Master!" Her body melted under my touch and words. Without her knowing she tensed up and massaged my cock with her pussy. I gasped as I came inside the condom inside of her.

"I need another condom cuck." I told her. I was a little angry at myself for blowing my load too soon. Yua apologized to me and reached over for a second condom package. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Explain yourself cuck." I told her.

"I grabbed three condom packages sir. The one you chose, a second one if you did not like my choice and a third if you needed to punish me sir."

"This one is."

"In case you needed to punish me sir."

"Why do you need to be punished?"

"I tightened when I saw Double Stuff being used and Master gave the condom his cum instead of a worthy slut. I'm sorry Master, Kitten will be very disappointed." Yua knew this actually wasn't a transgression. She just saw my frustration at myself and wanted to give me an outlet. The 'punishment condom' was made from latex. She had a minor latex allergy. If I used this with her, her pussy would swell and itch. As the numbness wore off, she would be very uncomfortable.

Still, I made her think that I was putting on the latex condom. I folded her legs up so she couldn't see me switch out the two condoms. I'm sure that Yua enjoyed the submission of subjecting herself to a punishment she hadn't earned; but I only wanted to punish my girls when they needed it. I got up from the bed and pulled Yua's ass to the edge.

12