The Collection Pole

Story Info
Giselle watches as a collection pole is placed in her window.
4.4k words
4.42
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse, A Bad Night and Blackmailing Erika, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Collection Pole

I dress as you asked me to, I look in the mirror and I don't recognize myself, I look like a whore, although I doubt a whore would wear a two-thousand-dollar lingerie set and a pair of manolos of the same price.

I wiggle in front of the mirror admiring my reflection, the shoes and fishnet stockings up to mid-thigh stylize my long legs even more, the black silk and lace garter belt is provocative and sexy, the panties type shorts reach almost to the edge of the stockings and graze my navel, although they barely hide anything, they are made of transparent fabric which has forced me to completely shave my pussy, the bra of the same material wraps my breasts marking my already hard nipples, it has no straps, it closes around the neck.

I love it when you propose these games to me, you don't do it very often, but when you do I know I'm in for a night full of orgasms and perverse fantasies.

I go down to the living room, where you are waiting for me with two glasses of champagne and I smile to see your reaction looking hypnotized how the clothes you have chosen for me fit me, you are not easily surprised, but this time it has happened, as shown by two details: that you have been looking at me for almost a minute without moving and without saying a word, and that in your crotch is clearly marked the bulge of your already hard cock.

Finally, I am the one who approaches you, taking the cup from your hand to bring it to my lips, you react and do the same, we have barely finished drinking them when you have grabbed me by the waist to pull me to you and you have already begun to play with my pussy and my tits.

You treat me roughly as I have asked you on many occasions to do and which you have always refused to do, your hands squeeze my tits hurting me somewhat, your fingers caress the outside of my pussy hard.

Without expecting it you grab me tightly by the waist and push me against the window overlooking the park and gardens surrounding our house.

"Look out there;" you tell me holding my head.

I look outside and see it, I don't know how you did it, but there sits the collection pole I have fantasized about so much. Your hand is already inside my pussy, your fingers moving in and out of it, stopping every few moves to focus on my clit.

You masturbate me for over fifteen minutes, always keeping me on the edge, in that time we never stop looking at the collection pole. I don't expect anyone to show up, this area of town is home to people with a lot of money, and those people don't dump their daughters or family members on a collection pole.

Finally, someone shows up, I feel a shiver as I see myself exposed in the window practically naked with you masturbating me, I know they can't see me, but that turns me on even more.

We see that it is Mr. Yates, dragging by the hand the youngest of his daughters, Tiffany, naked and sobbing. He has told us many times that he was thinking of getting rid of her, that she was a spoiled and capricious child, who did nothing but spend money and didn't want to study.

I wonder if putting that collection pole there to fulfill my fantasy has accelerated Mr. Yates' decision.

Mr. Yates locks her ankles and wrists in the leather restraints, and grabs the collar attached to the post, he hesitates for a few moments but in the end places the collar around poor Tiffany, making her a slave girl, fortunately for her the post is not authentic, and in a couple of hours she will be released.

I look at Tiffany, I observe how she has been positioned, bent at the waist practically at a ninety-degree angle with her ass slightly raised, the length of the restraints prevents her from any movement, not even allowing her to move her head to see who is coming from behind, although she has a privileged view of the park.

"Don't move!" you order me stopping playing with my pussy and moving away from me, I don't know where you have gone until I see you appear through the garden, you look at the window and smile at me as you approach Tiffany placing yourself in front of her.

"Thank God it's you Mr. Lance;" the frightened young girl yells out to you, "Let go of me before someone comes and talks to my father to let me go home;" she pleads with you.

I can hear the whole conversation thanks to the microphone you are wearing and the receiver in my ear.

"There is no turning back, you are a slave girl now;" you tell her grabbing her by the hair, lifting her head as much as the restraints will allow you to give her a kiss on the lips.

Tiffany lets out a moan of protest when you separate your mouth from hers, as if she doesn't want you to stop.

Without letting her recover from the shock, you position yourself behind her and without any foreplay you begin to fuck her, even though Tiffany's pussy is not lubricated, your cock enters without difficulty up to almost its entire length breaking her virginity easily. It must be true what they say that once the collar is around the neck the new slave girls become horny sluts eager for cock, because I soon hear the first moans of Tiffany.

I feel envious watching how you fuck Tiffany, hard and violently without caring about hurting her, as if she was just an object for your pleasure, you are fucking her the way I have asked you many times to fuck me and you have always refused.

While you continue fucking Tiffany, Mr. Garcia, another of our neighbors appears dragging his daughter Ana with him, Ana and Tiffany are best friends, but unlike Tiffany, Ana is a good student and a good daughter.

Mr. Garcia greets you calmly, as if it were the most normal thing to see you fucking a girl we have known for years. He places his daughter on the pickup pole repeating the movements of Mr. Yates and then he moves away from her but doesn't leave, he stays watching you fuck Tiffany, as if he was waiting... waiting to fuck her too.

You pull out of Tiffany's pussy after bringing her to at least three orgasms, you haven't cum, you have promised to cum in my pussy when this fantasy is over.

As you are about to pull away Mr. Garcia turns to you to say something.

"I wanted to ask you something Joseph;" Mr. Garcia says to you. "Anna and Tiffany often talked about how much they liked you, how sexy you were, knowing Tiffany I'm sure she has masturbated imagining you fucking her, and Anna probably did too;" he continues to tell you.

"I have seen how you deflowered Tiffany, and how you made her enjoy, although well now that she is a slave girl, she will enjoy any man who fucks her;" comments Mr. Garcia provoking laughter from both of them, "I am sure Anna would be happy that you were the first one to fuck her, and not any of those guys who will fuck her until the collection patrol arrives."

"Sounds perfect to me;" you reply, "Giselle and I have always thought about having a couple of slave girls, maybe I'll buy them both and you can see them."

"I would be very happy knowing that she is in good hands, my wife liked you very much;" replies Mr. Garcia starting to fuck Tiffany, a girl that until a few minutes ago was like a daughter to him.

Meanwhile you have positioned yourself behind Ana and started fucking her, just like with Tiffany, your cock has easily entered her pussy once her virginity is over, and just like her friend she has burst into orgasm almost immediately. You fuck her for five minutes, until speeding up your movements you let out a snort and cum in her pussy.

You spank Ana's ass as you pull out of her pussy, away from the pickup pole, where Mr. Garcia has also cum in Tiffany's pussy. You walk back into the house and stand behind me, kissing my neck and bringing your hand back to my pussy.

"I'm sorry;" you tell me without stopping masturbating, "I'll make it up to you, but fucking two virgin pussies has been too much for me."

The next few minutes you continue to play with my pussy, and also my ass, inserting an anal plug in me, always keeping me on edge.

You stop when we hear someone coming, it's a group of three guys and a girl who come every night to the park to smoke joints and drink beers, the four of them freeze as soon as they see the pickup pole, though right away one of them approaches Tiffany and brings his hand to her pussy.

"Fuck, this bitch just got fucked, and she must have been a virgin;" he comments picking up the bloody semen remnants from the young woman's pussy.

"This one too;" points out another of the guys doing the same with Ana.

"Shall we fuck them?" ask the two friends at the same time.

Neither answers, they simply stand behind the girls and start fucking them.

"Hurry up, I want to fuck them too;" protests the third guy.

"Tie that slut Wendy up and fuck her, she's so high I don't think she'll find out;" suggests the guy who is fucking Tiffany.

"I'm not high and I wouldn't dream of getting fucked by any of you;" replies the girl without realizing that her fate is sealed.

Before she can react, the third guy is on top of her and dragging her towards the collection pole. The young woman tries to resist, but there are seven inches and over sixty pounds difference in weight between them, and seconds later she is pinned down with the young man preparing his cock to fuck her.

"Fuck! This slut is a virgin too, I hit the jackpot;" he shouts eliciting laughter and congratulations from the other two guys.

For the next hour an orgy unfolds on the collection pole, the three guys take turns fucking the girls, at least a couple of times, in between each one takes the anal virginity of one of the girls bringing them to orgasm as well, as a final point of the 'party' each of the girls is fucked by the three guys at the same time as they coordinate to fuck each other, an ass, a pussy and a mouth. By the time the guys walk away smiling and enjoying their beers, the girls are exhausted and covered in cum.

Just as the young men have disappeared from view, you turn me around and I turn to you.

"There's only one spot left on the collection pole, are you sure you want to continue?" you ask me.

I simply shake my head in the affirmative, seeing that gesture you grab me by the handcuffs you have placed around my wrists and pull me out into the street.

I feel my pussy getting wet as we get closer to the collection pole, for a few moments I think I am going to cum, but I hold back, I want to do it when you fuck me like a slave girl.

You hold me to the collection pole, as you place the collar around my neck, I feel an intense sense of panic, I know this collection pole is not authentic, but you have explained to me dozens of times how they work and for a few moments I think that is what is going to happen now.

It is something that only the members of the collection patrols and some workers of the company that manufactures the collection posts know, the enslavement of the girls placed on the post is not immediate, the collars do not lock when they are placed, they only lock ten minutes after the last one has been placed, then there is no turning back, not only because the collar has already locked, but because the collection patrol will show up in less than another ten minutes to pick up the new slave girls and take them away for processing.

As you lock the collar, I hear a noise and look up, on the post a clock with a countdown has appeared, I look at it startled, though I immediately stop paying attention to it, I feel your cock entering my pussy, and the orgasm I have so longed for explodes inside me.

The next few minutes you fuck me hard, as if I were really a slave girl, even harder than how you fucked Tiffany and Ana, the orgasms follow one after another until you cum in my pussy, filling it with cum, as if you hadn't cum in weeks, while you cum I look at the clock, it's just reaching zero and the thought that the collar is really locking makes me reach the biggest orgasm of my life.

Even though you have cum you don't stop fucking me, I am getting more and more scared, and my fear reaches its peak when I see some lights appear in the distance.

So scared am I that I haven't even noticed that you have come out of my pussy and gone. I try to turn around to look for you but the restraints won't let me, I'm sure you're watching everything from the window, I go to scream, but when I see the collection patrol officers appear I go silent.

"I didn't think placing this collection pole here was going to work;" comments one of the guards, "This area is very rich people, I never thought they would get rid of their daughters this way."

"Well, they are prime commodities;" comments another of the guards who is inspecting Tiffany, Ana and Wendy.

"Especially this slut;" points out another of the guards who has positioned himself behind me playing with his fingers in my cum filled pussy, "She looks like she was ready for a party;" he adds wiggling on anal plug I have in my ass.

"With these four sluts we filled the van;" one of the agents points out, "We can have some fun with them before we go back to the station."

"Sounds like a perfect idea to me;" replies another of the agents positioning himself behind Ana, pulling out his cock and shoving it in a single thrust into her slave girl pussy.

The other two agents repeat the operation with Tiffany and Wendy, and all three girls are soon screaming in pleasure again and approaching orgasm with their pussies again filled with cock.

The agent who has been my turn has also put his cock in my pussy in one move, although he seems to have another idea in mind, as he keeps playing with the anal plug. I know what he's going to do and I tremble imagining it, but not from fear, but from pleasure.

Despite the times you've asked me I've never let you fuck me in the ass, although some time ago I started using anal plugs like the one I'm wearing in preparation for that moment.

Now a stranger, a simple collection patrol officer is going to be the first to fuck my ass, and not only will I not be able to do anything to avoid it, but I'm going to enjoy it like the slave girl I am.

Suddenly I feel how the anal plug comes out of my ass, although my asshole barely has time to close, on the contrary, a wider and longer cock stretches it even more, causing me a pain like I had never felt before, which fortunately only lasts a few seconds to become again a wave of pleasure and continuous orgasms.

As the three guys did a while ago, the four agents take turns with each of the new slave girls, fucking our mouths, asses and pussies equally.

I, who until a few moments ago had only been fucked by you, had only sucked your cock and was an anal virgin, have now been fucked by all four agents, all of them have used my pussy, my ass and my mouth, and as if I were the most special of the four new slave girls, after releasing me from the collection pole I am being fucked by all four at the same time prolonging my pleasurable torture for what seems like hours.

When they load me into the collection truck, I am so exhausted and drained, unlike Tiffany, Ana and Wendy, I don't resist when they lower my body onto two huge metal dildos and restrain me with chains.

When the van starts up so do the vibrators lodged in my pussy and ass, I let out a small scream, which seems to be echoed by the screams of the twenty or so girls restrained with me in the van.

"Does anyone know how long it will take us to get to the processing center?" asks Tiffany.

"Are you in such a hurry to get processed and branded as a slave girl?" asks another of the girls.

"I don't care about that;" replies Tiffany, "I just want to know how long until I have a cock in my pussy again?"

I smile at Tiffany's answer and am about to reply that I too want another cock in my pussy, but a new orgasm assaults me and only a moan comes out of my mouth, a moan that starts a heavenly chorus produced by the orgasms of the other slave girls and once started will not stop until it reaches the processing center.

------

I have been locked in this cell by myself for hours now, with my hands cuffed behind my back so that I cannot masturbate. Something happened when they were proceeding with my slave girl search, which caused them to separate me from the rest of the slave girls and lock me in an individual cell.

Luckily whatever happened with my search did not prevent agents from continually entering my cell to fuck me, everything changed when one of them, someone important because of the uniform, after fucking my ass and pussy and cumming in my mouth, removed the collar from my neck and left the cell without saying anything.

I do not know how much time has passed since that moment, although I notice how my excitement and my desire to be fucked is disappearing, I'm still horny and I have not stopped begging the camera watching me that someone comes and fucks me.

Then I see you walk by accompanied by the last man who fucked me and sit at a table that allows you to watch me.

"Good morning Mr. Lance, we have notified you as soon as we started the search of Miss Walters;" the agent tells you.

I watch as you look at me with a concerned face.

"Is she okay?" you ask the agent.

"As well as she can be after two of the agents fucked her pussy and two others fucked her ass;" the agent answers lying to you, "Although luck smiled on her twice tonight, the first time when she waited for the other three girls to be there to put the collar on, that meant she only got fucked by the agents, the other three girls were not so lucky;" he explains to you.

"The second one?" you ask with interest, you don't care about the first one, you were witness and responsible for everything that happened.

"Being the first slave girl of her batch to be processed;" the agent replies to you, "Normally it can be hours from the arrival of a slave girl to her processing, in that time she is continually fucked by one of the guards, luckily Miss Walters has not been touched;" he lies to you again.

"I can't help but think this is all my fault;" you comment shaking your head, "So much telling her about my job, how the collection poles work."

"I don't know torture, Mr. Lance, most women have slavery fantasies, and seeing that collection pole so close to home has been too much for her;" the agent explains to you.

"Can't the collection pole be removed;" you ask the agent.

"You know better than anyone that that is impossible, and now much less so, Miss Walters' lot is of excellent quality, and a patrol is coming back with another lot;" the agent replies. "They're thinking of putting up another second collection pole."

"I'll try not to let that happen;" you comment. "Can I take it?" you ask looking at me, knowing I'm listening.

"Of course, but I would recommend you brand her as a slave girl, you can keep pretending she is your wife. If she already had slavery fantasies and has done this once, after tonight's experience she will surely do it again;" the agent points out.

"She is not my wife, we are not married, but I can't do that, I promised her father I would keep Giselle from ending up with a collar around her neck;" you reply.

"We all know them, Mr. Lance, we all appreciated Mr. Walters, and we all regret his death, luckily there was you to take over the company and Miss Walters. The only thing we can do on our part is to let you know if this happens again;" the agent tells you.

"Thank you very much;" you reply, "Moving on, I have always wanted to buy a pair of slave girls, I would like to see the three young ladies you have brought with Giselle."

12