The Collector Ch. 02

Story Info
He collects women with unusual...interests.
3.6k words
4.39
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers

After sitting in traffic for a good 45 minutes, Illeanna finally managed to get herself home. The entire ride home had consisted of her trying to remain calm and in control of the relentless shaking of her hands. With a few deep breaths she finally mustered up the courage to go inside her house.

Illeanna knew that her fear of entering her house was irrational because she had yet to unlock her back door. The thought of anyone intruding into her home, her sanctum, at any time, was terrifying.

Walking into the kitchen, Illeanna decided to distract herself from the earlier events by cooking herself dinner.

"Tonight feels like a chicken alfredo night." she stated out loud to herself in a reassuring way.

Walking to the pantry she started pulling out the ingredients for dinner when her back door caught her eye. She stood upright and stared at the back door for a long moment. Illeanna slowly walked to the back door and placed her hand gently on the lock. She sat there for a long moment in thought then took a deep, shaky, breath.

"Oh this is absurd!" She exclaimed in frustration. Running her fingers through her hair she walked back and forth pacing in frustration.

Deep down, as much as she didn't want to admit it, she wanted to unlock that door, to see what could come from this experience and to see if this guy could really actually help her. On the flip side, the rational side of her brain reminded her that this was a complete stranger whom she had only met once and who planned to enter her house whenever he pleased. But he knew her secret.....she sighed hopelessly when she thought about the power he held and realized she had no choice. Walking back over to the door she unlocked the lock then went upstairs straight to bed at 6:00 PM. Her appetite was gone.

Her alarm woke her at 5 AM like normal. She had slept like a rock and was surprised by this considering she had been having trouble sleeping for several months. Why on earth did she sleep so well? If anything she should have been restless all night considering the events that happened yesterday.

"The events that happened yesterday...." she mumbled suddenly as realization hit her that the doctors appointment was real...that he was real and that he could be in her house right this very moment!

She looked around her room cautiously then stood frozen by her bed for a long moment, her heart beating hard and fast against her chest, she felt dizzy. Sitting back down on the bed she closed her eyes, balled her shaking hands into fists, and focused on controlling emotions. These anxiety spells just had to stop! The man was a doctor and there was no way he would actually risk losing his job over some dumb chick like her. She could trust him and she was just going to have to accept it.

"Enough of this." she murmured to herself as she stood up and confidently paced to her bathroom as she defiantly ignored her reality and hopped into the shower.

After getting dressed and ready for work she went downstairs to make some breakfast, she was famished due to skipping dinner the night before. As she walked into the kitchen a bright orange sticky note on the back door caught her eye. Had she put that there and just forgot? She was very forgetful these days.

As she walked over to the note her heart yet again started to race when she realized the writing was not her own. Picking it up with a shaky hand she stared at the two simple words scrawled on the sheet:

"Good Girl."

He had been there. While she slept he actually came into her house just to check and see if she had listened. How long did he stay? Or...was he still there? She ran to the front window and looked outside. There were no cars parked along the road. But even so, he could have parked out of sight and walked to her place. Starting to panic she decided that she would just pick up breakfast on the way to work and figure out her day later on.

After that morning, she heard nothing from him for several weeks. She had completely gone back to normal and just the thought of avoiding doctors helped her to keep her anxiety under control. Also, for some reason her insomnia and poor sleep had come to a complete stop. She had been functioning much more effectively ever since her appointment.

After working late one rainy night, Illeanna came home exhausted and sopping wet. Getting out of her car and walking inside, she didn't even bother to turn on the lights. She walked upstairs, stripped down to a tank top and panties, then climbed into bed.

He stood in the hallway smiling at the fact that she hadn't even noticed him, her defenses had finally dropped as he had hoped they would. Quietly reaching down into his black duffle bag he pulled out tape and a belt then calmly waited until she turned off the lights in her bedroom and was most likely asleep. She had drifted off to sleep like he hoped she would, he could tell because she was twitching from a bad dream of some sort, something that was very typical for her. He was pleased to see that the alprazolam injections had helped her sleep and had taken the edge off of the anxiety for the past few weeks but tonight she would not be getting any, no he had other plans for her tonight.

Sitting down on her bed she stirred slightly as he broke a strip of tape off of the roll and placed it across her mouth.

"No need to attract attention from the neighbors." he mumbled to himself.

She furrowed her brow and absentmindedly rubbed at her face still half asleep. Her eyes opened slightly and she blinked several times, as her hands moved up to her mouth she felt the tape then jumped awake. Staring wide eyed up at him she squealed in surprise then bolted upright in bed.

"Shhhhhh Illeanna it's just me, just relax you're ok. I taped your mouth so you wouldn't scream." he whispered reassuringly in her ear as she squirmed and struggled against his vice grip on her arms. "Lay down Illeanna. Come on, don't fight me, just do what I say and it will go much more smoothly."

She stared at him with a confused, panicked expression but surprisingly enough complied to his request. A satisfied grin spread across his face, it was such a nice grin she thought to herself. Slowly he released his grip on her arms pausing for a moment to see if she would panic and go back into fight mode....after a few moments he decided he could trust her.

He grabbed the tape and started wrapping it around her wrists. At first she held her hands together for him but after a few seconds it seemed the realization kicked in that he was tying her down and she began to panic. Shaking her head frantically she started trying to speak through the gag which only produced muffled protests.

"Now Illeanna this is just a formality to ensure the safety of you and I. In time, if you behave, perhaps a gag and restraints won't be necessary but for tonight you are going to have to deal with them."

His tone was as reassuring as he possibly could make it and his eyes were sincere. She stared at him still confused and scared but accepted that she would not be breaking free any time soon.

After tightly securing her hands and ankles to the bed, he then got up and walked out of the room. Her expression widened as she watched him move away from her and found it strange that as much as she didn't want him doing this to her, she still panicked at the idea of him leaving. A few moments later he walked back into the room with a floor lamp which he moved to the side of the bed and plugged into the wall.

"It's a good thing you never go into your guest bedroom." he stated as a smirk crossed his face. "Yea, I've been stocking up for weeks now. I believe we finally have everything we need." He smiled a sexy yet somewhat evil grin.

She watched warily as he brought in several large black bags, and two rolling metal trays. He slowly started unpacking the bags clearly in no hurry. She watched as the trays were filled with an assortment of items from gloves and examining lights to straps of various kinds and many other items of the sort.

"My first order of business is to examine the extent of your masochism. It is, after all, imperative that a doctor determine the severity of their patients...affliction."

A large grin formed on his face from his last choice of words, clearly amused with himself. She watched as he placed a few different types of clips onto the tray nearest her in addition to hypodermic needles.

She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. She had never revealed this side of herself to people for a reason. Just the thought of pain aroused her.

Her eyes looked up at him pleadingly. She licked at the tape until it finally released enough for her to rub it off against her shoulder. He had just turned his back away from her when she started rubbing at it.

"Please....you don't understand how extreme it is..." she whispered emotionally as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks.

Her response surprised him and he turned around quickly. He climbed onto the bed and straddled her resting slightly against her chest and he placed his finger on her mouth.

"Shhhhh"

His piercing blue eyes held her gaze as he slowly ran the back of his hand from her hip up to her breast slowly turning his hand around to gently grasp it softly squeezing it.

"I will go easy on you. I promise."

Something about his sincerity just made all of his words so much more reassuring than one would expect them to be in a situation like this. He climbed off of her then a few moments later, suddenly while still in thought, a bright light jumped her back into reality. He had turned on the floor lamp and aimed it in her direction. It was much brighter than she would have expected it to be, it was almost like it had light bulbs from an actual surgical lamp in it. Regardless, she now couldn't see anything beyond that light. This stressed her out as she could not see what object he was meddling with from this point on. She gasped and squirmed frustrated but it was no use, whatever tape he used was surprisingly strong.

"Examination number one of patient Illeanna. Full body exam and exploratory diagnostic evaluation shall be performed at this time. Restraints applied for safety of patient and examiner."

"Wh-what are you doing? Are you really recording this?" her voice sounded horrified and shaky as she squinted against the bright light searching for his face.

"P-p-please just let me out of these restraints, please! It's cold in here and I-I am scared!" her voice started to quiver.

Seeming to ignore any of her pleas, he moved a tray closer to her and sat down on the edge of the bed grabbing black nitrile gloves pulling them on both of his hands, the snapping sound of the latex making her feel like she was in a doctors office. Her heart started to accelerate and her mouth suddenly became dry. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard trying to convince herself that it was just a bad dream.

Suddenly a cold sensation forced her to open her eyes again and gasp in surprise. She watched as his black gloved hand started cutting off her clothing eventually removing her garments. Tears welled up in her eyes as her exposed body started to overwhelm her.

"p-p-please..." she whimpered.

He ran his hand through her hair softly in reassurance.

"It's ok sweetheart, just take a few deep breaths." he said this as he placed the scissors down on the tray and picked up his recorder.

"Patient exhibits signs of escalating anxiety, medication considered for severe anxiety if necessary."

Clicking off the recorder, he set it back down onto the tray, stood up and walked behind the light, his actions making soft noises that she could not identify. A minute later he walked back over and placed two pills onto the tray and an injection prepared with some unknown concoction. She stared at the two new items with a worried expression and started to focus on calming herself down so those agents would not be required.

As she focused on her breathing, she closed her eyes and was unaware of anything he was doing, too focused on remaining calm.

"Let's get the worst part out of the way first shall we?" he murmured softly clearly focusing on whatever he was doing at the tray. Lightly smacking her cheeks she gasped in surprise and popped her eyes open, he used one of his hands to ensure she didn't close one again by holding the lid open then he shined a pen light into it and quickly pulled it away, moving to the other eye he pulled on the lid but she refused to open it.

He sighed softly. "Illeanna we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I do have ways of opening any part of you that I need to examine, but it will be far less traumatic for you if you do as I say the first time."

Slowly relaxing her squinted shut eyelid she half opened it for him, he then took his hand and pulled it open further flashing the light, then turning it off. Next he pressed against her sinuses and flashed the penlight into both of her nostrils for a moment. This caused her to move her head away and turn bright red in embarrassment.

He chuckled to himself "no more looking there I promise." he smiled at her clearly enjoying himself gently directing her face back in his direction.

His hands started moving down her neck pressing gently on various spots. Stopping at her collarbones he grabbed the penlight and a tongue depressor.

"Open your mouth please." he stated directly.

She just looked up at him still bright red from earlier.

"Illeanna...remember what I said.." he stated sternly.

She shook her head and turned away from him again.

"Patient exhibits noncompliance towards oral examination. Force necessary for entry."

Clicking off the recorder he dropped it down onto the tray in slight annoyance then leaned forward slightly, taking both of his hands, he pressed firmly on the sides of her jaw. The pressing of the tender spots caused her to gasp in discomfort and attempt to pull her head away but he used his vice grip on her jaw to keep her head steady.

Finally after a lengthy struggle she couldn't handle the increasing pain from his prodding and she opened her mouth. He quickly pulled his hand away and grabbed a metal object pushing it into her mouth before she could process what he did. A dental gag was now in place. She cried out in dismay squirming and kicking uncontrollably.

"Illeanna I warned you." he said without any remorse for his action.

Grabbing the penlight from the tray, he looked in her mouth and used his gloved hand to feel along the surface of her teeth and gums.

"Alright everything looks and feels good."

Removing his gloves, he threw them into the trash then moved to her breasts. The gag still left in her mouth upset her greatly and she screamed incoherent words at him.

"I'm sorry what was that?" he smiled as he was clearly amused at his joke.

"Nope. You have to learn not to fight me. The gag stays in at least for a while."

He then went back to examining her breasts, gently palpating them in a circular motion. Moving to the nipples a grin crossed his face as he noticed that they were erect.

"Could somebody actually be enjoying this?" he asked almost mockingly.

She cried out angrily at this and violently pulled and kicked against the restraints.

"Still can't understand you doll." he stated amused.

Moving down to her abdomen, he pressed against different spots slowly moving lower and lower. Her heart started to race hard against her chest and her breathing picked up. As he moved down to her hips his palpation between them created a jolting shock causing her to jump and moan softly. Watching her face he pressed on that spot again watching as her eyes rolled back slightly and her face flushed red as she let out another moan. He smiled at this reaction then moved over to the tray snapping on a new pair of gloves and picking up a large metal object as he moved down to her vagina.

She knew exactly what that was....and she was not happy about it. She shrieked out and started shaking her head back and forth attempting to say "nononono" all-the-while bucking her hips and pulling desperately against the restraints.

He watched her calmly as she struggled violently. After a few moments he took one hand and firmly pressed between her hips causing her to instantly drop the small of her back down flat onto the bed and let out a moan. He then kept his palm flat against her abdomen to ensure she didn't buck up again. Getting a good hold of the speculum he went to insert it when he realized to his annoyance that he hadn't lubricated the device, before removing his hand though he looked down and noticed that she was completely soaked.

"Oh my, looks like I don't need a lubricant after all." he sat down the speculum on the bed for a moment and teased her with his gloved hand.

She cried out in surprise but then went quiet. He smiled at her noticing the confused and stunned look on her face. Picking up the speculum he suddenly pushed it against the entrance to her vagina, with gentle force it slid right in. The cold metal caused her to gasp in surprise but the movement in her hips certainly wasn't from her trying to buck them. She was starting to slightly grind and Dr. Killian noticed her breathing was picking up.

"Alright time to open you up." he muttered more to himself than anything.

Squeezing the handle, the speculum widened, allowing him to see everything. He took the floor lamp and adjusted it to shine on the current area he was examining. Her warm, pink, and wet pussy looked so inviting. He noticed that the cold speculum had made her moan and it made him curious. Leaning forward he took a breath then allowed his cool breath to flow inside. She instantly gasped and then moaned in surprise.

"Interesting." he stated satisfied and slightly surprised.

Closing the speculum he slowly removed it and reached over to sit it back down on the tray. He took out the dental gag then moved back down between her legs. Lifting her lower half up and placed a pillow underneath the small of her back.

"There's just one last thing I have to do but you aren't going to like it at all." He watched her face for a moment.

"What else could you possibly....oh nononono!" she cried out as she looked down at him noticing the gloves still on.

"It will only take a second, just take a deep breath and don't fight it or it will take longer." he said as he swirled his pinky around in her vagina to get adequate lubrication. Moving down to her ass he pressed pinky against the hole pushing it in.

She screamed out in anger, discomfort, and surprise, throwing various curse words and phrases at him while his other hand prevented her from bucking. Pulling his finger out he turned the glove inside out and threw it in the trashcan then took the other glove off inside out as well.

"Ok, ok, calm down dear we are all finished everything looks good. You will be a perfect addition to my collection." he stated in a matter-of-fact tone while gently running his fingers through her hair.

Illeanna was so angry with him for violating her ass it took a few moments to process that last part he said.

"You stupid piece of shit I'll get you back SO bad for doing that! Oh you wait until you let me out....wait...what? What collection?" she stopped immediately and looked at him confused.

He smiled an evil grin and sat down next to her gently kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry about it darling, we can discuss it after I get you all settled in."

She was so struck from his last phrase she hadn't even noticed him pick up the syringe. He popped off the cap with one hand then plunged it into her thigh with the other. She moaned from the stick of the needle then went wide eyed as she watched the contents flow into her body.

"Sleep well my dolly, I will see you in the morning."

EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers
12