The Collector Ch. 03: Haley

Story Info
Carter makes the most of two challenging partners.
13.1k words
4.68
7.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The following story is part of my 'The Collector' series. While I'm sure you could figure it out, reading at least the first story in the series would help. This story features elements of non-consensual/reluctant sex. All characters are over age eighteen. Thank you for reading!

*****

"That's it, that's good," said Carter. "You're almost there, aren't you?"

The cabana, though compact, was welcoming. The lounger cradled Carter's lanky frame, its velvety texture rewarding him where skin made contact with the lush fabric. The air of a sweet California evening caressed his skin as around him notes of slightly discordant jazz lingered then fled. West Coast jazz, he would have told anyone who asked. The girls never did.

"Oooh," the girl moaned. "Oh..."

Haley reclined on the room's only bed, naked and vulnerable. Strawberry blonde hair spilled onto the pillows behind her, and across the pale skin of her shoulders. Full hips ground against the sheets as she pressed a vibrator against her slit. "Unhhh."

"I think that was a 'yes'," Carter observed. Haley wasn't the most expressive girl, even in the grip of ecstasy.

He took a sip of whisky, then let his hand slip over the edge of the lounger, loosely holding the glass with long fingers. The spirit lingered on his tongue, then his throat. The warmth spread through him, carried by his blood. He exhaled. The liquor, the inviting cabana, the moment of relaxation, all were indulgences long denied him. The young woman twisting in pleasure before him was his carefully-arranged reward.

"Ohhhh," Haley groaned. Her hips wriggled against the softly whirring vibrator.

"Eyes open," Carter reminded her. She shouldn't forget whom she was performing for.

Wordlessly, Haley parted her lids, allowing Carter a glimpse of her bright green eyes. There was still a hint of the same sullen resentment she had worn so plainly during their first few encounters. But resentment and pleasure could co-exist. The girl's gyrating hips and ragged breath were testaments to this simple truth. She groaned aloud.

"Yeah, that's hot." Carter's organ was awake, moving against his trousers. He lazily stroked it, his own arousal at an idle, while Haley's reached its peak.

"Nnnnna," she gasped. The blonde pushed her slit against the vibrator, her body trembling. "Oh, oooooooh." She was so close, her body poised on the brink of ecstasy. Finally she went rigid, her head snapping to the side, mouth open. "Yes," she said with surprising softness. "Yes, oh!"

Carter watched as the orgasm swept through Haley, owning her soft body. Full breasts bounced, while the veins on her neck stood out in high relief. She shook, arching her body up and to the side, and held the tortured pose for several heartbeats before collapsing back onto the bed. The still buzzing vibrator slipped from her fingers.

"Fuck," she said.

The show had made Carter achingly hard. As Haley lay panting on the bed he stood and tugged off his sport shirt in one swift motion. His pants followed, and soon his cock swung free, eager for its turn. Carter flopped backwards onto the bed. The girl knew what to do.

He easily could have invited her to his bedroom for their scene. His king bed would have given them even more room to play. Premium linens would have caressed their skin, and Carter could have opened the blinds to give them a view of the city lights twinkling like stars. When they were through he could dismiss her instead of tugging his pants back on and retracing his path up the terraces.

Such conveniences missed the point. Carter liked to take the girls in their own rooms. Her sheets would be damp from their passion; they'd bear his scent. His guests shouldn't get too comfortable, coming to think of their little cabana as personal space. He could visit them any time, taking them as he wished. Out of fundamental human decency and a wish they be as clean and fresh as possible he generally gave them notice, but in no way should they begin to feel their time, their room, or their body was their own.

Haley found the vibrator, fumbled for the switch and flicked it off. She was still catching her breath, her back to him. Even in the dim light of the little cabana her skin was milky and inviting. Carter rolled onto his side to face her. Gently he traced his fingers from her neck to her ass, then repeated the maneuver, this time flicking her hair out of the way first. Strong fingers pressed into the muscle either side of her spine, a massage stroke which continued patiently to her backside once more. In almost any other partner such attention was sure to draw groans of pleasure, but Carter already knew that Haley had no interest in the trappings of intimacy.

"Okay," she said in response to nothing in particular. She sighed.

Carter flipped back onto his back and waited. Haley took in one deep breath then another. For a moment he thought she might rebel, but finally she rolled onto her back then sat up. She faced him.

"Like before?" She moved to straddle him, but he waved her off.

"I want that tongue first."

Again, Haley reluctantly complied. Scooting back, the blonde knelt forward to take his shaft in her hands, and even before he needed to remind her, looked toward him. Resentment and distaste furrowed her brow, but she did what was required. Her tongue flicked out.

The feel of her soft, wet tongue sent a shudder of pleasure through him. Haley had a beautiful, long tongue. She had been shy with it when he first took her to bed, but at his insistence had become more willing to use it. As Carter watched, she pressed it flat and glistening against the base of his cock and licked upward. As she passed over them, bulging veins disappeared, only to reappear thick and wet. Once at the tip, she curled her tongue around the head, half encircling it, then turned and licked down.

"Yeah, like that," Carter moaned. "Put that sweet tongue on my dick."

He let his eyes slide shut, giving himself to the blissful sensation. His cock twitched eagerly as the strawberry blonde teased and licked it, taking her time. By the time she pushed her lips over the head he was achingly hard. "Unh, yeah. Suck it."

She did. While few women could hope to match Angel's ability to deep-throat him, Haley worked well within her limits. Mouth stretched, she took him halfway down, lingered, then popped free. Again she took him, and then again, establishing a steady rhythm neither frantic nor tentative. Carter allowed the sensation to capture him. He slid into a near trance, aware of little more than the wetness, warmth, and pressure on his member. Where Haley's saliva dripped down his shaft the girl's hands used it to firmly stroke him. Finally she gagged, and pulled back panting. Thick strings of saliva dripped from her chin to his balls.

"Okay, you like that?" she said, struggling to catch her breath. She lay to the side, her pale, voluptuous body on full display. Haley's heavy breasts brushed his thighs. "You do."

"Fuck yeah I do. Your wet mouth gagging on me." His eyes were open again, taking in the messy scene. "Show me how much you can take. Slowly."

Haley made eye contact, and as Carter watched, slowly pushed her lips over the head. Teasingly, she took in another inch, then another. Finally, she dropped her hand from the shaft and using mouth only took in another inch or so. Her mouth was stretched wide to accommodate the thickest part of his cock. Her eyes watered. She held the position for a moment, pushed again until she gagged, held it for a long second then pulled back swiftly. Panting, she looked up to him with a bewildered look, her face slick.

"That's it," she said, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Your dick's too fucking fat. Shit!"

"Hot as hell though," Carter groaned. His cock bulged in her hand.

"Do you ever cum that way?" She was eyeing him carefully, gauging his reaction.

It was more of an offer than a question. Haley wasn't expressing idle curiosity. She didn't care about the diversity of Carter's experience. No, she was offering a quick end to their encounter. A not entirely unwelcome one.

Of course he had cum 'that way.' Angel had taken him balls deep and emptied him into her throat more often than he could remember. And certainly less talented women had done the same over the years. Carter was sure Haley could get him off with her mouth with the proper motivation. Was giving her pussy a break worth it to her?

"Yeah, sure," he offered, casually. "I mean, she has to know what she's doing..."

Haley considered this new piece of information. "But you like it, right? Guys like it?"

"Yes, Haley, guys like blowjobs. Look at my dick."

"You almost came, right?" She eyed his still hard rod.

"I don't know about 'almost', but I was getting there. Why?"

Haley looked about as if the answer to Carter's question might be stuffed under the pillow or just outside the window. Finally she found her words. "Okay, I'll do it then for some extra points."

So that was what it was. Haley had convinced herself that the magic of a blowjob would not only get her off the hook for sex, but would earn her so much favor with Carter that she would pay off her debt to him even faster.

"Yeah?" he said, toying with her.

"Yes," she said eagerly. "Now?" She gave his dick a squeeze.

"Oh Haley," Carter said, patiently. "I really thought you understood. There's no negotiating here."

She stared at him, the room suddenly feeling quieter.

"You do what I ask or you don't. It's that simple. Make me happy and get points. Disappoint me and get fewer. Okay?"

Haley hung her head, and for a moment Carter thought she might cry. Instead she met his gaze again. Green eyes over freckled cheeks. "Valeri..." she started. "Valeri said we could suggest things."

It was a fair observation. Valeri routinely reminded the girls that going beyond what Carter asked was a way to win his favor. What Haley didn't seem to understand was that she wasn't in control here.

"Yes, you can suggest. Even better, do it. I mean, just now you could have simply sucked me until I popped in your mouth."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me," she said softly.

"Haley, when I want to fuck you I'll fuck you."

"Oh," she said.

There was another awkward silence as Haley seemed to consider what her options were. "So... what then?"

Carter sat up and rolled off of the bed. He was a touch irritated. Fucking Haley hard and deep might make him feel better but there was another way. "Come here."

A touch of worry darkened Haley's face as she slid to the edge of the bed and sat. She glanced at his dick, then up at Carter.

"No, kneel," he said firmly.

She complied, kneeling before looking up at him. Haley rested her arms on her thighs. The pose had the effect of pushing her heavy breasts together. To Carter, Haley appeared uncertain and vulnerable. His organ had lost some of its peak rigidity, but at the sight of the young woman's submissive pose stirred anew. He raised his shaft to present his plump, shaved balls.

"Lick."

Haley just stared at them. She had from their very first encounter made it clear that balls disgusted her. 'Icky' was the word she had chosen. And while her selection of words made him laugh, her refusal to tongue them was far from amusing. So far Carter had managed to enjoy himself, sampling her pussy, mouth, and soft ripe body. Still, he would not allow her to set the terms. It was time.

"Suck my balls, Haley."

Still, the girl sat, unmoving. The Sphinx.

"Haley," Carter said patiently. "Your parents weren't good in business. They couldn't see when they had made a mistake. Or didn't want to admit it." His cock was heavy in his hand. "They could have changed course but they refused to. They didn't adapt."

Haley stared sullenly forward.

"Don't be like them, Haley. Adapt."

"Adapt by sucking your balls?"

"Adapt by following opportunity. This is what happens in business, in life. You fall so in love with a solution that when it fails you're paralyzed. But there's always a way forward. When your customers don't like your product don't keep pushing it on them; find out what they want and make that."

If Haley appreciated Carter's lesson she hid it well. On the other hand, she squared herself to him, and took a long glance at his sack. She was ready to comply, provided the choice to do so was taken from her. Stepping forward, he rested his hand on the back of Haley's head and pressed his balls to her mouth.

The blonde didn't pull back. Carter felt a brief, warm sensation, then another. Haley was darting her tongue against his sack.

"Longer," he suggested. "Press your tongue against them longer."

Haley stopped, muttered something indistinct, then resumed. Gradually the fleeting tongue darts turned into longer, wetter presses. Powerful jolts of pleasure shot through Carter. He groaned.

"Yeah, that's good. Lick, too." Then, after the girl's initial attempts were misguided, he added another suggestion. "Bottom to top." He lifted his rod to give her maximum access to his balls.

The result was better than Carter could have expected. Pressing her flat, wet tongue against the base of his sack, Haley licked upward, leaving a slick trail. Dropping down, she repeated the motion. The sensation was electrifying and sweet.

"Lick the whole thing, Haley. Look at me with those pretty eyes."

A touch of flattery never hurt. Carter watched possessively as Haley complied, first pressing her long tongue against the base of his sack then licking slowly upward. Her eyes flickered open. Carter caught a glimpse of the green spark, then a flash of wet pleasure as she caressed his balls with her velvety tongue. His hips bucked, seemingly of their own accord, but the motion didn't deter Haley's long, slow lick. Finally, she reached the tip, swirled it with her tongue and pulled back.

"Oh my god!" Carter's breath was ragged. "Keep going. Swirl it around the sack."

Whatever reluctance Haley had felt seemed to be fading. Again, she returned to the base of his now-slick ball sack and began to lick in earnest. She circled his balls, favoring first one then the other with her sweet tongue. Once or twice she worked her way up the shaft, but mostly Carter guided her back down. His body was tight, bathed in ecstasy. She cradled his shaft with one hand.

"Unh," Carter groaned. "That's fucking amazing."

Dutifully, Haley continued her exploration of Carter's plump balls. First once, then again, her tongue found some particularly sensitive spot, sending a powerful shudder through him. He was sliding toward orgasm.

"Suck 'em," he suggested. It was the final test.

The blonde tried, pressing her lips against one ball and sucking, but without luck. Nor did she have better luck with the other one. "I can't," she said, frustrated. "They're too big."

Except that wasn't it. The problem was that Carter was far too hard, his straining organ pulling any loose skin from the balls forward. There was no way around the problem other than waiting to get softer. That would never do; he was ready to cum.

"It's cool," he said. Taking his shaft from her hand he began to stroke it himself. "No hands. Lick 'em good."

Haley took to her work. She pressed the center of her heavenly tongue against one ball, slid it up slowly, then repeated with its twin.

"Oooooh, fuck," groaned Carter.

The moment stretched out deliciously. Haley applied each trick she had learned, swirling, licking, darting, and teasing every corner of Carter's sack. The older man in turn stroked his dick slowly, keeping himself right at the edge of orgasm. She met his gaze, wide innocent eyes locked on his as she pleasured him. His cock jerked in his hand, eager for release, but he kept the moment at bay for now. He was so turned on. The pretty young woman attended to him thoroughly, so eager to please, her skilled tongue at his service.

"Do it," she said softly, pulling her tongue from his sack only long enough to offer her encouragement. "I want you to."

Carter hardly needed encouragement. He was at the brink. Beneath him, the kneeling girl's breasts were tantalizing, pale globes. The last time he had enjoyed Haley, he had sucked and tongued her breasts until she whimpered. Now, merely the sight of her lightly freckled cleavage was enough to amplify his arousal. Her tongue flicked over his sack. He was there.

"Oh," he gasped. "Oh, fuck."

"Okay, cmn n," Haley's tongue was still pressed against him.

"Ooooh, fuuuuuuuuuck!" Pleasure flooded him as the orgasm started somewhere deep inside, somewhere behind his balls. He shuddered, and just in time pulled back. He came.

A blast of thick seed rushed out, splattering against the side of Haley's nose. She gasped, just in time for a second spurt to arc up, and slap against her forehead and cheek. The undeniable grip of the orgasm tore Carter along, delirious with ecstasy.

"Oh, shit," Haley said, surprised. "You fucking-"

Her next words were cut off by a final jet of cum which hit her lower lip and chin. Carter's entire body shuddered.

"Oh, shit," she repeated. As the cum dripped down her face, Haley tried to wipe away the stream that had barely missed her eye.

"Damn!" Carter was surprised by the amount of cum he had shot. Nor was he through. As he squeezed it, his still throbbing cock spurt out a few last globs of sticky seed. Carter watched in delight as they dropped onto Haley's inviting cleavage. "You made me cum so fucking much. Your tongue is amazing." His legs still trembled.

"Omigod." Haley held her hands out to the side, as if not sure what to do with them. Cum dripped from her cheek and chin onto her breasts. Her full lower lip was smeared with glistening seed.

With a final squeeze of his dick, Carter stepped back. He'd given her a facial straight from a porno. And like a true porn actress, Haley couldn't have looked more beautiful than she did right then, decorated with his load. Carter drank in the sight, storing the memory away.

Finally, he stirred. "Yeah, that was fucking hot." Carter located his pants and began pulling them on. "Your fucking tongue..."

When Carter left, Haley was still trying to wipe the seed from her strawberry blonde hair.

***

... and in light trading the NZX today closed slightly higher, marking an end to the recent slump.

Carter listened to the news as he toweled off. One of his newest clients was an Australian bank with a burgeoning presence in New Zealand. If the Kiwi economy could shake off the recent turmoil, his client would surely expand, and expansion would mean more sales for Carter's cyber-security products.

Ding

He paused to inspect his reflection. Even in the fogged glass of the bathroom mirror his physique was admirable. Through rigorous diet and an exercise regimen from which he rarely strayed, he kept himself in a condition envied by men years younger. Still, he couldn't become complacent. Lately he had been swimming more and lifting less. At some point he'd have to shake his routine up again.

Ding

Annoyed, Carter searched for his phone. The purpose of a late afternoon workout was to relax, not get pulled back to the demands of work. The insistent chiming suggested someone not content to send a single text. Someone with a problem that needed solving, most likely. Carter sighed and checked his texts.

Hey C, how ya doin? Been a while.

Then, less than a minute later:

Was thinking about you and that weekend retreat we had. The infinity pool.

Shannon. Carter groaned aloud and flung himself into a chair to re-read the two texts.

She was one of Carter's few regrets. As he had slowly rebuilt his fortunes, Carter had enjoyed a number of casual flings. These were free spirited women more than happy to enjoy a month or two of laughter and sex before moving on. At the time it had been all that Carter wanted. A mentor, however, had suggested to Carter that a stable relationship with a certain type of woman, a presentable one, would aid his career. The suggestion at the time struck Carter as antiquated. These weren't the days of inviting your boss to a dinner party where your apron-clad wife would emerge from the kitchen with a rack of lamb. Plus, he wasn't ready to settle down, and the kind of respectable women his friend had in mind weren't the kind to wait around.