The Collector Ch. 07

Story Info
The story continues.
6k words
4.25
2.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly strode down the hallway towards her owners bedroom. Myra quietly let out a soft sigh as she reminded herself how ugly she looked when she cried. She pressed the backs of her hands gently against her closed eyes and stood in the dark corridor for a long moment as she attempted to stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. Her bouncy blonde curls were frizzy and tangled and her cheeks were still flushed from the tiresome workout she recently performed in her futile attempts to calm Keery. She stared up at the intricate crown molding right below the ceiling blinking several times as she worked away her tears. Finally managing to compose herself, Myra shook her head as a determined look formed on her face.

"Enough. I will look beautiful for him and he will take pride in his doll. No more moping around, I didn't manage the girls and now I will have to take my punishment that I deserve." There was a bit of anger and frustration ringing in her voice. Myra was always the responsible one which was something she took a lot of pride in.

As she slowly walked up to the locked door she thought about what outfit number 5 was going to look like. Her owner had many outfits designed for her, some of the outfits were stunning, others sexy, and still others were embarrassing. Myra figured since this was a punishment, she wasn't going to like what he was going to make her wear. Even one time, he made her dress like a duck! She absentmindedly entered the code to unlock the door as she mentally prepared herself for what was to come.

James' bedroom, like the rest of his estate, was attractively decorated and definitely spared no details when choosing how to furnish his large room. Myra recalled that James once spoke of how his house had been in his family for generations. His father, who had since passed away, was the medical director of a large inner city hospital for most of his career. The community helped him to restore a medical facility located on his grounds which had been built by his great great grandfather many years ago.

What once used to be a research and treatment center for tuberculosis eventually became an abandoned hospital wasting away for decades. It was James' father who dreamed of turning the building into a free clinic and trauma center which, with the help of charitable donations and volunteers, became a reality. Unfortunately his fathers untimely death brought many unpleasant memories for James and though he pursued a career in medicine, he never found the desire to open the clinic back up to the public ever again.

The estate was quite literally a mansion, many years of additions to the manor and various renovations truly made the enormous house quite a spectacle, and with all of the security features James had added into the house over the years, Myra knew there was no chance of ever escaping.

"Outfit 5 outfit 5" Myra muttered to herself as she walked towards a door in the far corner of the room. As she turned the knob to the door she met resistance as the door was still locked.

Sighing annoyed "Oh right right, goodness it's been a while hasn't it lovey." Myra stated quietly to herself. Using her right hand she gently patted her curls with the tips of her fingers clearly feeling for something.

"Aha!" Myra stated as she carefully pulled what appeared to be a bobby pin out of her hair. The pin was shaped like a heart on one end with a small 'M' laced in the middle of the heart and had two 90 degree angles at the other end of the pin making the end look like a handle. Biting her lower lip and focusing hard, she used the nail of her index finger to carefully push the top curve of the heart inward. As the small curve of the heart and the letter 'M' pushed inward the heart made a small clicking sound and slid easily into the rod of the pin creating what appeared to be a small key. It was beautiful things like her pin that made Myra truly love James. She smiled as she turned the key around to look at the letter 'J' that had formed as she transformed the device. That key was the first gift he had ever given her. It was also the device that led her to his trap.

As the door of the closet opened with a creak Myra softly walked in to the sizeable room and clicked on a light. The room was circular and filled with opaque bags each carefully labeled but hiding their outfits inside. There were so many outfits hanging in that closet and yet when Myra entered, it seemed as if she saw 50 more bags each time.

"How will I ever wear them all." She stated in an excited, yet refined, manner. She absolutely loved that room and delighted in the fact that James spent so much time, money, and effort on making her look perfect. She spun around with her hands out in the air as she laughed happily.

As she stopped spinning, her eyes met with another's causing her to jump and shriek in surprise. Myra had spun right over to a large white marble mirror and she now was staring at her highly disheveled face.

Dropping down to her knees Myra crawled up to the mirror never breaking eye contact with herself. She sat on the floor, legs tucked underneath, as she studied her sad face. Her full pouty lips were smeared with red lipstick staining the skin around. Her dark eye shadow had spilled down her cheeks and smudged against her forehead and brows. Her blue eyes were glassy and tear stained and her skin was a ghostly shade of white. Blinking in shock she slowly moved her finger up to her bottom lip slowly touching it, just making certain that it truly was her face in the mirror. She sighed in despair as she ran her hand through her thick blonde curls.

"This just won't do, I must shower right now. Outfit 5 or not it will have to wait." And with that Myra stood up and purposefully switched off the light to the closet and headed to James' white marble bathroom.

***************************************************************************************************

The steam from the shower fogged up the large mirrors covering the entire left wall directly across from the shower. Myra hummed softly to herself as the hot water ran down her face, stinging slightly as it washed off the sins of her day. Everything had to be just right for James and Myra took great pride in pleasing him, even if tonight would not be a pleasant experience for her.

After one last check to ensure her skin was soft, smooth, and clean, Myra turned off the water and quickly stepped out of the shower to grab the large, soft towel hanging right next to her. Myra's body was truly one for the books. She looked as if her skin was sculpted from stone with a golden tone evenly distributed across her body. Her breasts were B cups and her nipples slightly pointed up towards the ceiling. The crests of her hips poked forward and rounded symmetrically and her skin was taught across her pubis creating a slight depression below her flat abdomen, though her labial lips were plump and pouty just like the lips on her face. She was of average height, around 5 feet 4 inches though most of the time she wore heels. Her collarbones peeked out just below her neck and her bouncy blonde curls sat just above her shoulders. She had high cheekbones and cerulean blue eyes. Myra was, and always had been, a stunningly beautiful girl.

After the cool air from the bedroom circulated into the bathroom, the mirrors began to clear up just as Myra finished lightly tossing her curls with a towel. She finished delicately running lotion up and down her legs then she moved to the mirror in order to make sure all of her makeup from earlier had been washed off and so she could moisturize her face. As the foggy mirrors slowly cleared, Myra's eyes roamed down to a small lump just below her right collarbone. She sighed in despair as she touched the port that was implanted underneath her skin. It had been there for months and Myra absolutely hated it because accessing it meant punishment. James used the port to administer a paralytic agent, it would burn for days after use and it just felt unnatural. Myra always felt that people would stare at it and any time someone would go to touch her chest she would withdraw out of fear that they would be disgusted by the access.

"Have to access you tonight you little beast." Myra muttered in disdain. She finished cleaning and moisturizing her face then pulled on a bath robe and headed towards her closet.

"Now that I'm all clean, let's see what's in store for me." Myra wandered through the bags of clothes hanging just above her head. She flipped tag after tag until finally she found the one labeled 'Outfit 5'. Carefully taking the bag down she moved out of the closet, turning off the light and closing the door then placed the bag down on the bed.

Myra took her hair pin key and carefully locked the closet back up again before carefully securing it under a curl right behind her ear. She then walked over to the bag and unzipped it in full. Her eyes grew wide and she shrieked in surprise.

"No no no no nooooo" Myra whined and turned away as she fanned at her face trying to prevent herself from crying. "It's cruel! I can't!" She turned back to look at her outfit then quickly groaned and turned away again. She paced back and forth shaking her head, her curls bouncing back and forth as she moved like a caged animal. Finally after several minutes of pacing Myra pushed the small red button next to the exit to the room. James' face suddenly appeared on a small screen right above the button.

"Yes love what do you need?" James stated clearly preoccupied as he was looking down at something not visible on the screen. Myra could hear a girl screaming in the background and another mans voice attempting to calm her. It must have been Illeanna.

Myra whimpered and tried to compose herself but she just kept groaning and shaking her head. "Nooooo James I can'tttt." she groaned as she looked back towards the bed then shrieked again in dismay.

James looked up as she stated his name and a cruel grin formed on his face then he quickly looked back down at whatever he was doing with his hands. "Yes dear you cannnnn" He said emphasizing the last word mockingly. "And if you don't... well I'll staple it on to your body and you won't take it off for a week do you understand?" James' tone was cool and composed with a bit of a velvety, yet dangerous undertone. Myra knew he wasn't going to budge.

"Now you have an hour and a half to get dolled up and if you haven't followed my instructions...well, we'll get there when we get there hmm?" A small chuckle was heard from him just as he clicked off the screen.

Myra dropped to her knees and sobbed quietly shaking her head back and forth. "Not fair not fair NOT FAIR!" she started to yell dramatically and tossed herself onto the floor as if she was the star performer of a play. She kicked and punched at the floor as she whined and moaned for a solid 10 minutes. Finally starting to ware herself out she laid in the same spot breathing heavily, her eyes were closed and her cheeks were, yet again, tear stained and red.

She remained still as a doll as she gave herself a silent pep talk, getting herself strong enough to grin and bare it. Finally, as if she was an entirely different person, she gracefully stood up, took a quick breath, then walked over to the bed. She stared at the costume James so cleverly put together. After all, if you're going to punish a person why not just dress them up in the thing that scares them the most?

She turned away again feeling a wave of tears welling up in her eyes, trying to distract herself from the overwhelming fear, Myra grabbed her brush and hair ties then went to the bathroom to get fixed up.

"I'll just put it on last so I don't have to look at it." Myra stated quietly as she parted her bangs to be side swept and wavy. Next she parted the rest of her hair down the middle and pulled each side up into cute pigtail buns. Finally she sprayed the buns with hairspray then grabbed a pick and teased them until they were full and puffy. Grimacing at her work she made a soft groan at herself then went to a wardrobe to grab out her makeup.

The wardrobe that held her makeup was filled with tackle boxes all labeled neatly. Outfit 5 happened to be in a new tackle box which still had the price tag sticker on it. She grabbed the box, shut the wardrobe hard then hurried into the bathroom. Closing her eyes as if something was about to leap out at her Myra popped open the lid and shrieked. Her eyes were still shut and covered by one of her hands. Slowly she opened her eyes then moved her hand down to peek at what James put together.

Very carefully she took out each item one-by-one. First was a shimmery white face paint, next, a sparkly pink blush that had a tag hand-written stating "For the nose and cheeks". She stopped there for a second and took a few calming breaths.

"Ok Myra it's ok, just do it one step at a time." She stated breathlessly.

Picking up the shimmery white face paint she grabbed a new makeup sponge and covered the contoured edge with the product. Slowly but surely she covered her entire face in white. The product itself was very smooth and glided on well. Her high cheekbones caused the pearlescent foundation to shine and shadow in just the right spots.

"Now for the cheeks and nose." She stated purposefully as she picked up the gel-like blush and took a small, firm, pad to fill with the sparkling pink product.

Ever so carefully she started at the tip of her nose concentrating the pink there then in a circular motion spread the pink outwards until she had a pink nose and pink circles around her cheeks. Finally came the magenta lips, long black fake eyelashes, brow and lip liner to enhance her features and baby blue eye shadow for her lids. To complete the look James had put in light pink hairspray for a temporary cotton candy look. She closed her eyes and covered her hair in the pink product. A glitter body spray had a tag stating "The very last thing to apply". Myra sat it to the side to remember for later.

She stood there for a long moment looking at her work. She used the lip liner to make her lips appear to curl upwards into a smile and the brow liner to create deep dark brown eyebrows. Myra had transformed herself into a true nightmare. She was officially made up to be a clown.

"Ohmygoodness no I can't cry don't cry lovey you're ok." Myra stated in a hurried tone as she tossed the makeup back into the tackle box and quickly hurried to the wardrobe to put it away. She glanced up at the clock and shrieked in horror.

"Ohmygoodness only 30 minutes left!" She squealed in surprise then quickly ran into the bathroom to grab out her port access kit. She knew the kit had to be setup and in place before she could put her top on. She grabbed one of the kits off of the stack then hurried into the bedroom to grab her clothes.

The first thing to go on were the socks. White, frilly, thigh high socks were James' choice for this ensemble. No underwear were chosen for this outfit so she pulled on the socks then quickly moved to the skirt. The skirt was a pastel polka-dotted tutu with layers of tulle and white lace along with little pompoms dangling out at the edges. Whimpering in despair she stepped into the piece then pulled the hook straps out from the inner lining since the top was going to be a corset.

"20 minutes left, hurry hurry hurry!" Myra said as she pulled out the light pink pearlescent corset. It had three large puff balls on the front of it, they were pastel blue, pastel green, and pastel purple, but strangely enough, the tie for the top was missing. Myra paused for a minute but decided not to go searching for it since she had to access her port anyways. She sat down at her owners large oak desk which had a sizeable oval mirror.

Carefully she took out the huber needle for her port and accessed her site. Once done she taped the site using sterile technique which he had taught her and she left the tubing accessible to James. Peering at the clock she realized she only had 5 minutes left.

"EEEEEEPPPP!" she shrieked in dismay then quickly ran over to the corset and picked it up. A small note caught her eye which was pinned to the corset. It stated "Corset piercings".

It felt as if everything in the room blurred away from her vision. Her eyes unfocused and the clock sounded as if it was pounding in her ears. She knew she was going to be late. Remembering a neat trick she once saw Keery perform, Myra quickly ran over to the red button and pushed it hard. As soon as the screen went to light up, Myra hit the power button and it jammed up the system. James wouldn't be able to enter until he reset the main breaker down in the basement. This bought her at least another 30 minutes.

When Myra first arrived to James' estate, he performed a number of small procedures on Myra's body. He lifted her chin ever so slightly, removed the excess skin around her eyebrows to prevent future wrinkles and one day while these small procedures were performed he also did something she had not made a request for.

James had placed corset pegs deep into her underlying tissues. He had passed the epidermal and dermal structures and went straight to the muscle. Whenever James was feeling particularly sadistic he would access the titanium pegs which peered only slightly above the skin, would put corset rings into the small holes located at the top of the pegs, then would lace ribbons through the rings to create a laced corset appearance. James hadn't played with the pegs for months, and quite honestly Myra had all but forgotten about the piercings. They didn't bother her much since they didn't project out in an uncomfortable way, and she rarely looked at the small of her back to notice them.

But what this meant at this time was Myra would have to get all 16 rings and place them on the pegs. She didn't have Elsey or Keery to help so it was going to take time. Time which she didn't have. She sat down on the counter of the bathroom and used the mirror to carefully place each ring in its designated place.

****************************************************************************************************

James walked down the hall quickly glancing at his watch. It was important that he maintain a strict schedule for the girls. His heavy footsteps echoed as he moved to his bedroom quickly entering the passcode. Illeanna had awoken with a start, something he had not anticipated. Because of this him and Tom were taking more time than expected to get her settled in for the night. He hated leaving the girl of Toms' dreams alone with him, but at this time James had no choice.

"Error 31248 code entry denied" A robotic voice echoed into his thoughts. James snapped back to reality.

"WHAT! AGAIN! AGHHHH!" He entered the code three more times but the same code appeared each time.

"The bloody system is inept! I'll be back in a moment Myra, don't move from your place!" James yelled through the door then turned on his heel and hurried back down the corridor.

Myra smiled in relief as she put the last rings into her corset pegs. "Thank you Keery love, your mischief has payed off." She murmured quietly making sure not to be audible to James.

Admiring her work for a quick moment, Myra had almost forgotten about her ghastly appearance. She soon shrieked as she inspected the rest of her ensemble. Sliding off the counter Myra knew that though she had bought herself a small amount of time she was still not quite out of the woods.

Myra ran into the bedroom and moved the bag over to a rod in James' closet which was designated solely for that purpose. As she hung the bag she saw 2 more notes in the bottom corner of the bag. Sighing in frustration she grabbed the notes out.

"Compartment 5 for accessories, buffer chest to shine with face paint."

12