The Collector: Sissy Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
How far down the rabbit hole do we climb?
4.2k words
4.55
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say this sparked something inside me would be an understatement. It started with watching more and more of rough throat fucking videos. I would mentally picture myself in the girls' position, either starting or being moved into position. The hungry look in her eyes as she looks at the bulge in her consorts' pants. I pay attention to the way she acts, showing deference to her master or in the most exciting ones, not being able to as she is blindfolded or masked. I found being masked to be most thrilling, as it seemed to dehumanise her further. Only her hair and mouth visible. Just a hole and a handle to use. Either being cuffed or ordered not to move as he used her to find his enjoyment by treating her as an object to be used. I would cum harder if she was just abandoned at the end. No words just the cum resting in her stomach or coating her face, messing her makeup more or coating her heaving breasts.

I consumed as much of this material as I could. Finding that enjoyment of putting myself in her place didn't seem to diminish with time, as other intoxicating material had. It was obvious to me that I was a submissive at heart and that I had a dream of being used like a girl. Overpowered and treated like a toy to be used as they wish. My menu growing to include rough fucking and sex slavery. It was almost exclusively on how the women were used in these situations. From what they wore, toys and restraints used on them and how their bodies were used against them, which is where I discovered the next wrinkle to my little fetish.

Chastity.

I first discovered this in another rough oral sex video. The subject was on her knees, hands cuffed behind her, a metal collar attached by a chain leash to a ring embedded in the wall. She is blindfolded by a full eye mask. No light getting in to even allow her to picture movement or shadows. As she hears her Master walk into the room, she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. Almost like it was a reflex. She was already breathing heavily her pierced nipples rising as falling as her sizable breasts are firstly manhandled by her owner, giving each silver ring a tug before he attaches clamps to each perky nipple. Each time eliciting a gasp as the teeth bite into the tender flesh. He then slaps each one in turn. Her cries receiving a stern instruction to remain silent. He then slowly pulls down his pants and his huge 10inch cock springs out, freed from it confines. He lazy strokes it a few times as it continues to grow. The slaves breathing picks up as her mind wonders, knowing what's coming but not when. He then positions himself before the open mouth and puts his hand on the back of her head and drives it into her throat.

She instantly gags and coughs as the air is cut off. He takes no notice and using both hands fucks her face, initially moving back and forward quickly to get it lubed up before taking a firm grip and burying it in her throat. She instantly struggles but has no way to get any leverage and so he just holds her in place, her nose squashed against his crotch.

"I have been thinking."

He starts to say, almost conversationally, like talking about his day at work.

He releases the pressure and her head snaps back. Her blindfold now wet with tears and failing to stop the makeup running down her face, its difficult to tell if she is listening as her body heaves for air.

Clearly giving her a moment to recover before she obediently opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. Before he starts to use her hole again, he picks up a ring gag from a table and locks it around her head. The tongue now laying on the metal, he then carries on where he left off. Roughly fucking her hole as he continues.

"I enjoy fucking your mouth so much, why do you need a pussy?"

To punctuate his question, he holds his cock in her throat. The muscles teasing it as they try to suck in oxygen. He places a hand on her throat cutting off the air even more, feeling his cock being massaged by the quivering muscles in the poor slave's windpipe.

"So, I got you a chastity belt. Lock that pussy away, nice, and safe!"

She struggles even more at this trying to fight for the first time.

"Oh, I can tell you are excited!" He holds her head firm, just allowing enough room to breathe.

"But if not, just say and I won't lock that clit behind a metal shield."

She tried to shake her head but all it does is get him closer to cumming. As he reaches the edge he pulls out and sprays his cum over her tits.

"No. okay then. I knew you would agree with me that using your mouth and ass is enough".

He unlocks the gag, and she sobs quietly. Her leash is unlocked from the ring on the wall, and she is led to her mattress on the floor. He lays her on her back and locks on a spreader bar. Still breathing heavily and sobbing. She seemingly has accepted her fate. He picks up the belt. A solid design with wide metal panel at the front covering her pubic area, a mesh allowing her to urinate and a hole at the back to allow her to go to the bathroom.

Her eyes are red with tears, and she is still sobbing and trying to shake her head as the blindfold is removed. He lifts her hips as the belt is fitted around her waist and the shield is brought round between her legs.

"Maybe one last orgasm... That was a good throat fuck..."

He starts playing with her clit, also ringed in shining silver, rubbing, and teasing the sensitive organ, receiving the moans and begging he had hoped for. She was getting close, as he could the see cream starting to form in her soon to be locked pussy. As she reached a crescendo, he pulled up the shield and locked it.

The cry of denial was almost primordial as her orgasm was stolen from her. The tears rolling fully down her face as he pulled out one last item. A four inch plug made of four metal balls of increasing size. With her cream still on his fingers he rubs her ass and gently pushed in one, then two fingers. Ignoring her pleads for mercy he pushes in the plug into her tight ass and locks it to the belt.

I exploded in my hand at this.

I could not believe that the high of the initial rough fucking video could be reached again. I panted and gasped as I replayed the moment of the lock clicking in my mind. This was even more fantastic than being used. The thought of having to give others pleasure while being totally denied yourself was almost perfect.

It fed into the submissiveness in my fantasies perfectly. What was better than serving others? Being denied any relief in return. Not even by your own hand later. My mind picturing all the times I had masturbated to the videos and pictures I had seen and how it would feel to be denied that.

No not just denied. Have someone else own them.

I watched numerous female chastity videos, but the best always involved one person locked and denied and the other free to play. My mind always running to what it would be like to be in that situation. Denied while others were free. As long as I could remember I had a 'martyr' complex where I wanted the worst to happen to me. If something bad was to occur, I always wanted it to happen to me. As it turned out, this was amplified when in a sexual situation. I wanted to be the poor girl locked, while my friend could play with a dildo, and rub her clit to orgasm. Numerous times I pictured that scene, my hand touching the cold metal of my belt, trying the lock just in case as the other girl gets closer and closer. My favourite time was when I was ordered to go down on her to give her the orgasm as she slapped my ass with one hand, her other forcing my face into her wet pussy. Demanding my tongue give her the pleasure I was refused.

As I enjoyed my fantasies there was always one big problem. No matter how much I wanted to be, I was not a girl. I didn't have the cute long hair, soft full breasts or tight pussy to fuck and I was nearly always left with the disappointment of being male.

At no point in my daydreams did I consider myself homosexual. I was always a girl being used by a man. Even at this point I am not sure how I reconciled it, but I did. For this reason, I saw a few male-on-male rough oral videos but they didn't interest me. Until the time I was looking at chastity videos and I ended up watching one where both a male and female were in chastity. A domme was directing them and staged a little competition. The winner would be released and brought to orgasm by the loser and the domme while the poor performing slave would be locked for at least a month. I was half watching the scene and half playing with my phone when the final event was announced. A blowjob race.

On hearing this my attention was fully again on the video as two masked men, both cuffed, were brought into the room. I immediately got excited again. Those feelings of being the slave forming again. This time as the man in chastity. It felt so unfair, I was locked up, the only man in the room that was locked up, while being forced to give oral sex to another man. The only option instead of being in chastity for at least another month. The only man in the scene that might not be getting an orgasm. For the first time I wasn't picturing myself as the girl. I wanted to be the slave in the cage. I watched as they both performed their duty, hoping that the man would fail and so I could hear the Mistress laugh and deride him as he was made to give his fellow slave an orgasm.

They both tried valiantly but the girl, probably with a greater amount of practise to make up for the sheer desperation of her male competition, showed her Mistress the mouth full of cum she had earned, and the male slave was forced to take his partners load to his face and was told to wear it for the rest of the day. The Domme then produced the girls key from between her cleavage and unlocked her belt. The belt was removed, a jewelled plug still visible in her ass, as she stood with her back to the camera, above her defeated fellow slave as he noisily ate her out. The cries of her orgasm joined their dommes, compounding the reality that he was the only one in the scene not to orgasm.

I wanted a chastity cage.

No. I needed a chastity cage.

My next stop was to look up about cages online and it seemed simple to buy a cheap cage from an online store to try it out and get a more expensive model later if I found it exciting and could take the time to take the correct measurements required for the more expensive models.

Over the next few days while I waited for the package, I went deep into the rabbit hole of what I thought were crossdresser but later found out were sissies. Men who given up their manhood, even more than crossdressers they were totally submissive and lived to serve both men and women. Even among submissives, sissies were seen as the bottom rung. It was like I had finally found myself. I read and watched as much as I could. All of it excited me more than I thought possible. I joined and read forums and message boards. Even daring to post questions over time.

I watched hypno videos where I was told to just forget and suck or fuck cock. To serve. A lot of the videos featured humiliation and degradation by men and women but acceptance and affirmation by other sissies. I joined numerous message boards and found my story repeated time and time again. Advice and suggestions on how to develop into a sissy. I was so excited but there were always doubts. I received a few messages but didn't develop any relationships.

One fantasy I had cum to many nights was a repeat of the 'blowjob race' scene I had watched so many nights ago. It was me against my redheaded friend as we raced to collect five loads from the five big strong men in a row in front of each of us. The first of each held a chastity device, to pass to the next as they orgasmed so that the loser would be immediately locked into chastity before even finishing.

The first time I played it in my head, I won. As the final stud before me exploded on my face I heard a solid click as the padlock was closed on her belt. Her punishment compounded by the rough treatment being given by the two men left. I was allowed to get my breath back as she was positioned onto all fours so the man who didn't get a blowjob could fuck her ass as a consolation prize. Telling her how this was how she was going to be fucked from now on as she didn't deserve to cum as she couldn't even beat a man at giving oral. Each word punctuated with a thrust into her tight hole. My daydream ended as the guy using her mouth spayed his cum in her hair and walked away.

The alternative was perhaps even more exciting.

I pictured the scene again, us both on our knees with five hung men waiting in a queue before us. Our chastity handed to the first one in row, my eyes moved for a moment from the eight-inch cock before me to the small metal cage I would be locked into for a month. I was looking so much I didn't hear the command to start, and I was forced onto the dick. I desperately tried to find a rhythm, but the shock of the sudden start made it difficult to recover. I just went straight for the head bob, trying to get most of the cock into my mouth and use my tongue but it wasn't working. I felt pressure on my face as he turned my head to see my competition was starting on her second dick, the organ in my mouth pushing against the inside of me cheek. He released the pressure, and I redoubled my efforts and finally got him off as she took her second load to the face.

I got more into the swing of things over the next two men, but I was still slightly behind. I could tell she was starting to tire and so I want for the kill. Using all my techniques and larger lung capacity to take him totally in my throat and get him to cum in record time.

We were almost neck and neck on the final challenge. I hope they had made it fair as my man had a huge cock. I struggled to even fit my mouth around it, but I struggled on. Licking and sucking trying to get it wet enough to try and get it in my throat. My hands moving along the shaft. I was about to move forward and start sucking his balls when I heard a cheer behind me. My heart sank as I was pulled to my feet and the ring was pushed behind my balls. I was turned around so my victor could fit the cage and with a click and a massive smile, I was locked. I was pushed forward and told to lick her tits and face clean of the cooling cum that glazed them. We were made to kneel as I was then pushed forward onto all fours so I could be fucked by the final guy.

I always woke up from my daydream as my ass was taken by his huge, thick dick, out of breath and frustrated as fuck.

All these fantasies had something in common. They required other people to be involved to give the full experience. To submit and perform for. No matter what I was able to do on my own it would never be the same as being an actual sissy slave.

Once the cage had arrived, I was excited to try it on, but knew I had to take it slow as to avoid injury and potentially ruining the experience before it really got started. I carefully read the instructions and set out the rings, finally managed to get it together and then I was there. At that moment I had fantasised over so many times. My source of sexual pleasure about to be locked away. The 'click' finally being for my pleasure to be denied.

I wore it for about an hour that first day. I watched porn and enjoyed that feeling of frustration that grew as couldn't touch my cock. It led to an almost feedback style loop of being horny, trying something to take care of it, not being able to do anything about it, then taking the cage off after a time I had agreed to before. Starting with that hour and rising to, usually two or three in the evening after work and up to about six on days off.

I even started to routinely shave my cock and balls. I felt even better wearing the cage and it felt, I don't know, more slutty, making that area soft and smooth and more visually appealing to my partner.

With no ill effects to wearing the cage I decided to invest in a more, made to measure cage so I could try longer term wear, and overnight. I had read that it was often difficult to sleep in the cage and again, I wanted to give it the best shot.

While this experimenting with cage was going on, I found myself going deeper into the world of sissies and what it meant to be one. How there were different 'types' and how they acted, dressed, and behaved all changing depending on their role. The one consistent thing being their devotion and submission to both their owners and everyone else around them.

I watched, caged and desperate, a video describing how sissies are there only for others pleasure. No matter where or when. It was thrilling thinking of the situations where, with a click of my Masters fingers I would be expected to be on my knees sucking his cock. No thought or expectation of pleasure in return. Just a hole to use. Exactly like the girl in the video that had led me down this path.

In order to increase my connection to these fantasies, I also ordered a six-inch dildo, with a suction cup to stick it to the wall, a cute chocker/collar that I could wear at home and some hand cuffs. I also ordered a timer lock box to hold my keys when the new cage arrived as I was still missing probably the biggest missing part of this puzzle.

It was such a thrill to get more toys to play with. It felt more real. I had amazing nights having a few drinks and then putting on my cage and locking the keys until the at least the next morning and designing scenarios to try and play out in my flat.

One I enjoyed immensely was something I came up with after watching some more harsh blowjob videos.

I got naked and waited by the door caged and with my hands cuffed. I had set a random timer on my phone and I was expected to wait, as though I was waiting for my Master to get home from work. As soon as the alarm went off I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue like the girl in the video before.

My eyes closed I could imagine the man just walk past me. Ignoring his sissy, just waiting to be used. No greeting or pleasantries about his day. Just silence. I was so turned on by the thought, even though in reality I was just naked, waiting by my door, for a pre-set alarm to sound.

I waited there for about five minutes before a second alarm rang, I was to get on all fours and walk to the bathroom where I would join my Owner in the shower. I got into the shower cubicle and again waited on my knees as the water hit my head. Kneeling before my dildo I had stuck there before I started. Imagining him cleaning off the dirt of the day. His strong muscles flexing as he washed his short brown hair. His magnificent cock just hanging there, the water running down its length, so close and yet so far. His tight ass now in front of me as he turns away from me. Waiting as I don't have permission to touch or help. Some of the drops hitting my still open mouth.

The third set alarm then sounded, and I opened my eyes to make sure I was in the right place, and it was still before me, 6inches of black rubber cock. I could see each vein and the tip of head just staring at me, waiting, I gently kissed the tip of the dildo and thanked the room for letting me touch its perfect cock. I was totally in the fantasy and slowly licked and kissed the length, trying to follow the videos I had watched on how to give the perfect blowjob. As I was worshipping the dildo, I imagined him telling me to stop messing about and get him off. I stopped the kissing and started taking it in my mouth. First the tip and running my tongue along the tip and gently sucking. My tongue tracing circles around the head.

"What did I say Bitch! Stop fucking about!"

I could almost feel him push down on my head forcing the dildo into my mouth about half its length. I try to take more but struggle. I still try to use my tongue and avoid hitting it with my teeth. I start to bob my head back and forth, trying to take it deeper with each motion. Changing from a blowjob to a face fuck on his orders. After a minute of trying to get it as wet as possible with my saliva and opening my throat ready for what is next, I imagined him pushing roughly on the back of my head and took the entire dildo into my throat.

12