The College Days Ch 11 The last day

Story Info
The of end of the trip.
5k words
4.12
10.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

The third day started with us taking a nap in a secluded area. Anu & I managed to catch up and exchange some of the happenings. Anu seemed uninterested, almost jealous that it was me who Paddy took into the tent. Paddy, also did not pay much attention to her. When we woke up, it was almost 10.00 AM and I felt really refreshed. Paddy opened some tins of fruit and we had a good meal. Over the meal, he spoke to Anu.

"So, Anu, will you be fine doing what Priya did yesterday?"

"I am not sure. Also, she did not have a choice." Anu wanted to make a point.

"Should we try today?"

"No."

"Do you think you have a choice?" Paddy was toying with her. I could tell.

Anu scowled. Paddy pulled her closer.

"Cheer up. I will make sure you are not excluded."

He patted her ass in appreciation and followed it with a playful squeeze. We wandered a bit further and reached a small lake. There were some people in it already taking a morning dip. Paddy decided to join them. He instructed us to change into our swim suits. We had to do that behind a tree. The swimsuit was a new one and I felt a bit awkward in it. But after having been naked underneath my t-shirt, I was not going to complain. We took a good dip in the water and it felt good. Paddy, true to his nature took several laps across it for his exercise. Anu and I were happy just relaxing.

"What do you think of this so far?" I asked Anu.

"You mean this whole trip?"

"Yes."

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be. It has had some good moments."

It was surprising to hear that from Anu. I agreed with that feeling. Paddy was Paddy in asserting his stuff on us but put it in the mix, we did fine. I began wondering what was in store for us. At the back of my mind, I was thinking about the anal fingering that he did. I wondered if that was sign of things to come or just a game he played. Paddy finished his swim and came back to us.

"You girls seem too relaxed. Maybe I should give you something to work at." He mused.

"We are fine. No more games." I joked.

"Since when do you get to decide Ms Priya and as I recall the game ended well last night."

I blushed.

"That boy seems interested in you, Anu." Paddy pointed. Anu turned around to see a young boy staring at her. The boy quickly looked away when Anu saw him. Anu smiled.

"Maybe you should give him something."

"What do you mean?"

"You have 10 minutes. Find a way to flash him. Either your boobs or your ass. You can decide."

"You mean show him my boobs?"

"Or your ass."

"How?"

"You figure out. You are smart."

Anu started to say something but Paddy cut her off.

"And before you say what if I don't, let me remind who is in control here and there will consequences for rebellion." Paddy warned.

Anu shrugged and started scheming. She took a long pause and then waded towards him. He saw her coming and wandered a bit way from the group, probably in fear. Anu then did something dramatic. She just went near him and in one go lifted her top and flashed him. She had decided to take a very direct approach. Paddy clapped when he saw that. Interestingly, no one else noticed.

"I bet you can't do that." He asked me.

"No way." I admitted.

"You need someone to do it for you?"

Anu joined us back. Paddy diverted his attention to her.

"Was that good?"

"That was brilliant. I am amazed at your thinking."

"What do I get?" Anu asked.

"Hmm...what do you want?"

Anu had not thought about that.

"I think you should flash that girl over there."

"It is not the same and no way that is how this works." Paddy was not playing this game.

"I can offer your pussy some action."

"Thanks, but no." Anu did not think it was the right place for it.

"Ok, let's get going then."

We made good ground for the rest of the afternoon and reached the hotel. It was not as big as the one we stayed before but was good sized. The caretakers took us to our room which was suite with 3 rooms and large living. It was clear that Paddy had been there before as knew his way. I could not help wondering if he had done this with other girls. This was the last night in this trip. We were taking a flight the following evening.

Paddy poured some drinks and we relaxed in the lounge. Food was sent to our room and we nibbled. Paddy brought a bag that we had not seen before. He probably had it shipped to this hotel.

"Time for some kinkier games. Get naked, my ladies."

"What?" Anu couldn't help asking.

"I want you both naked as the day you were born."

Paddy started fiddling in the bag. He looked up to make sure we were complying. Anu and I started disrobing and got naked. We looked at each other for a brief moment. Both of us were wondering what would come next. Paddy came over to us and had a black thing in his hand. He came over me first and put it over my head. It was a blindfold. He seemed to do that with Anu as well.

"For our last night, you are going to submit to me completely." Paddy said.

Paddy then took me to the couch and draped me over it. He had brought restraints with him. He proceeded to tie my hands to something, probably the legs of the couch. I lay sprawled with my breast hanging out in front. He then worked on my legs. He pulled them far enough to expose my holes and tied them as well. Other that swaying my hips, I could not do much.

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to ask almost in a whisper.

"I won't want any words from your mouth. Just enjoy this."

"But." My next sentence was stopped half way by a stinging slap to my butt. The message of staying silent was received. Paddy worked on tightening the straps. Then he moved to Anu and I was left alone. It felt like an eternity and all I heard was the noises of Anu getting tied probably in the same way.

I heard the sound of vibrator starting and then I hear Anu gasp. He must have placed in on her.

"Ohhh." She wailed.

"Quiet!" Another slap echoed in the room. And then another. Anu went quiet.

"Just enjoy this. I will be back to you. Priya seems anxious"

Then I feel his hands are on my nipples. He pulls on them gently, rolls them around between his thumb and flicks them back and forth. Methodically, he continues his caresses. Then came the feather which he used to stroke my face, then my chin, then down to my neck. I inhaled sharply. As the feather moved lightly across my chest and I squirm against the bonds. It produced unspeakable sensations, and, a groan escaped my lips. Padd moved to the other nipple, this time using his free hand to lightly stroke my arms. Then, there was momentary pause and I felt his mouth and his tongue on the tip of my nipple. His tongue was hot and wet. I groaned again. I tred to move in desperation against the bonds.

"Ohhh" I moaned

"You can moan all you want but no words."

He continued to tease me, cupping both of my breasts in his hands and playing his hot tongue back and forth, back and forth between the two. In between all this, I heard Anu groan bit. It was not clear if she was liking the constant vibration.

He walked around and moved the feather to over the top of my legs. His other hands just running over my ankles. Annoyingly, he paused at the juncture between my thighs. His hand moved between my legs and his fingernails gently raking along my slit. I felt myself pulsing against his hand. Deliberately, he stroked the damp exposed slit, intentionally teasing the sensitive outer lips. I was getting wet by the second and he could tell.

"Looks like someone is very much aroused"

His fingers circled around my pussy and he pushed his finger into it. I moaned very loudly. Then, he stopped as I was craving for more action. He left me and moved to Anu. For what seemed like an eternity, all I heard was Anu groaning and moaning. I tried to banish the picture of him fingering her but given what had just happened to me and Anu's noises, it was hard. Anu groaned and moaned loudly and I could hear Paddy chuckling, enjoying the torment.

"Don't stop." Anu groaned as there was momentary pause.

Smack! Another echo in the room.

"Quiet you dirty girl" Paddy scolded her with jest in his voice.

"I hate you." Anu screamed.

Smack! Smack! Smack! More blows rained on her butt.

Anu shuffled a bit and went quiet. We were both at his mercy and slaves to his touch. He resumed working on me, stroking me deeply inside, twisting his fingers and taking great pleasure in doing that. I throbbed and was driven wild. The lack of freedom created a whole new level of torment and pleasure. His fingers eased out and I inwardly was hoping he would touch me again. His finger brushed my clit but went away. I jerk my whips trying to reach it. Paddy laughed. He still had the feather in his hand and he tickled my buttocks and the back of my thighs. I felt the heat in my loins rising heat and my body started sweating. Paddy worked on me like an artist with a paintbrush. He made sure I did not come to an orgasm and continued the teasing for several minutes.

"Ummm..Ohhh" I sigh and moan as he tickles my clit. I am on the verge of orgasm and then he stopped as if he knew how close I was.

Anu got the treatment next and her moans became louder.

"Looks like Ms Anu wants to cum"

"Yes, I...I need it..." She stammered.

"No speaking but if you want to cum you can say please."

"Please, let me cum" She wailed.

"No other words. Just please."

"Please."

I wanted to say please as well but was too embarrassed to do that. Paddy decided to let of her misery and fingered her to orgasm.

"Ohh...damn..." Anu moaned and went quiet.

"Time for Ms Priya."

Paddy moved and got his fingers are inside me now, coaxing the orgasm from me. I was already on the verge and I came hot and hard against his hand. I screamed loudly and buried my face on the soft cushion. My ass thrusted up, vulgarly, as he slowly massaged my pubes to let the orgasms subside. I felt completely spent. Paddy was not finished.

"Now that you girls have had your fun, time for my fun." He declared.

"It looks like you were the one having the fun." Anu commented.

"My dear Anu. You are such a spoiled one. Your swollen pussy is not hiding the fun and your defenceless ass is begging for some more spanks"

Smack! Smack! Paddy spanked her.

"Ouch."

Smack! "Quiet" Paddy silenced here.

"No more words from either of you. I have better use for your mouths. Since Anu can't shut up, let me start there."

Things became quiet and I heard some gurgling noises. I could guess what had happened. Anu got her mouth filled with his cock.

"Be nice to Mr. Dick and I will be nice to you."

I had nothing to do and so I squirmed in my bound position. Paddy gave me few minutes and came near me. I lifted my head as if I was awaiting his cock.

"Were you bored Priya? Missing my cock?"

I did not say a word.

"Why don't you try to find it? It is pretty close."

I wanted to say something but realized that Paddy would use that excuse to spank me. I moved my head but with no intention of finding his cock. I felt his fingers on my left breast and they moved to the nipple. Then he pinched them hard.

"oww." I let out a small scream.

'Quickly find my cock and I will let you go." Paddy increased the pinch.

With the newer incentive of freeing my nipple, I moved my head trying to find his cock. It took me a while, but I found it. I clumsily took it into my mouth. It was still wet from Anu's blow job. It was very hard. Paddy put his hands on my head and guided me. Once I got into more rhythm, he pushed inside me. I gagged, and spit flowed all over his cock. Paddy allowed me a moment and thrust it in again.

"You can take it in more." He encouraged, and I tried my best. His cock was not too large, but I had never taken it in, this far.

"Looks like Anu is bored." Paddy commented out of the blue.

"Let me give her something." He withdrew the cock from me and walked over.

The next I heard was a whimper from Anu and the sound of tape.

"Oooo" She whimpered.

"That will keep your mind busy." Paddy moved back to me and his cock entered my mouth.

I sucked for another few minutes, using my tongue and taking it as far in as possible. Paddy then decided to switch but before he did, he moved to my back. It became very clear what he had done to Anu. He taped a vibrator to my pussy. It was set to low. I squirmed but he made sure it sat nicely in place. I moved my hips as I squirmed me. It must have been quite a sight. Paddy tapped my ass, pleased with his work. The blindfolds had a benefit of me not seeing what was happening to Anu. That would have been embarrassing to both of us. However, without eyesight, it prolonged the torment as I was left helpless with constant stimulation of my clit. Based on the noises, I could tell that Anu was getting fucked. The blow job part was over. Paddy was giving it to her and she was responding well. Paddy stopped after few minutes. I thought he had cum.

"Not bad Anu. Looks like bondage gets you going. But I think I need to give Priya some attention."

"Don't.. Don't Stop" Anu wailed.

"Do you want the vibrator back?"

"No." Anu's voice was hoarse.

"Just my cock, then?"

"Get lost." Anu blurted.

"Now is that the way to talk to someone who just gave you pleasure?"

Anu remained silent.

"Someone who has access to do anything with you?" Paddy continued.

"Fuck you." Anu was hating the situation and let her emotions out.

"That calls for some punishment."

I heard two smacks to her bum followed by silence. Paddy returned.

"I think this will be a good punishment."

Next, I heard Anu scream a loud no.

"Nooo...Not there."

"You should have thought about that before. This will keep you occupied."

"Ohh...Please" She groaned.

"Sshh...unless you want to make it worse"

"Good. Now Priya, your turn."

Paddy positioned himself behind me and I felt his hands on my ass. His fingers played with my pussy and then he slid them into my ass crack. I felt his fingers on my asshole and twitched. He then slid his cock into my wet pussy. The humping started slowly but gained speed. I could feel his things hitting mine very hard and I moved forward on every impact. He was riding me good. Then I heard him groan as he removed his cock out and spurted his cum all over my ass. We both we on the pill but Paddy did that to just make the whole episode dirtier. Paddy moved around and slid the blindfold off me. I was confronted by his wet cock.

"Lick it." He commanded.

It was glistening with the juices from us three. I looked around and to my surprise saw a carrot sticking out of Anu's ass. Paddy did that to punish her.

"It's dirty. Please no." I protested looking at his greasily cock.

"You have been dirty today. This just continues it."

When I did not say or do anything, Paddy added.

"Do you want a carrot as well as encouragement?"

"No..."

"Then, tongue please."

I wished I had the blindfold on as that would have made it easier. But, nevertheless, I licked the juices off his cock and cleaned it. It had gone soft but licking seemed to bring it back to life. Paddy made me do this for a while till he was satisfied. He then untied Anu from her position. Once she was free, she quickly removed the carrot and threw it down.

"That was dirty, even for you." She screamed.

"It was fun." Paddy squeezed her ass.

"For you, you pervert."

"You have a defiant spirit, young lady. Don't forget who is in charge."

Anu scowled and wringed her hands. I was waiting for him to release me. Paddy slowly walked towards me and removed my restraints. I gingerly got up, tired from the position I was in and all the sex.

"That was good. I bet you are hungry. Let's go eat."

Paddy looked for his shorts. I tried to find mine as well.

"No clothes for you both. I want you naked. You look good that way."

We went back to the living room and ate a bit. We were all tired from the activity but the night was still young.

"I think you girls need a desert."

Paddy announced as he picked up the phone. He ordered ice cream and some more wine. He collected it from the door and then put it in the fridge. Paddy had a deck of cards and he explained that we would play a variation of Poker which we had played before. The twist was that the winner of each round got to decide who ate the ice cream and on which person the ice cream would be. The second rule was that two persons cannot be the same. The third rule was that location could not be repeated. The final get-out clause was that if one person decided to not do it, they would get 5 spanks with a belt. Anu and I were immediately shocked. We were used to be being naked around Paddy and the rare fucking in front of each other. But, this had the potential of girl on girl, which was unchartered. I think Paddy knew that. The games began.

Paddy won the first round and decide to warm us up.

"Priya gets to eat and off my hand." He poured a spoonful and I proceed to lick it. It was good tasting ice cream.

Round two was also won by Paddy. He immediately upped the ante by pouring that on his groin and asking Anu to finish the rest. Anu reluctantly did that.

Round three was also won by Paddy. He asked Anu to lick ice cream off my hand. Anu complied.

Anu won the 3rd Round and she made Paddy lick ice cream from her feet.

Anu won the 4th Round and she made Paddy lick ice cream from my feet.

Fifth round went to Paddy again and he asked the ice cream to be poured on my breasts and Anu as the licker. Anu hesitated briefly, but did it. This was escalating as far as I could tell.

Sixth round went to me and I was not prepared. I made Paddy lick it from my other foot.

Paddy won the seventh. He asked the ice cream on my thighs and Anu the licker. This was getting into uncomfortable territory for me. Anu, however did not mind.

Paddy won the eight as well. He asked the reverse; ice cream on Anu's thighs and me the licker. I somehow managed to do that. I could smell Anu's pussy when I did that and it grossed me out.

Anu won the ninth and she made Paddy lick from her armpit. Paddy obliged without any hesitation.

On the tenth, it got really uncomfortable. Paddy asked me to lick ice cream off Anu's pussy. I refused immediately. He reminded me that I had only two options. I could not get myself to lick Anu and so I collected the spanks.

Paddy won again and Anu had to lick from my pussy. I almost protested to do that. But, Anu was into the game.

Anu won the next round and she escalated by asking Paddy to lick from her ass. Paddy had no qualms and did. I was dreading my turn. Both Anu and Paddy seemed to be going fine. I was out of my comfort zone.

Paddy won again, and he realized that making me do stuff was more fun. So, he asked me to lick from Anu's face and lips. I refused again and collected the spanks.

This went on for another half an hour. I only won twice and did not use it well. Paddy and Anu won a lot. Anu made Paddy lick from my ass, her armpit and legs. I collected two more forfeits. In addition, I had to lick Paddy's face and genitals.

"Let's take a bath." Paddy announced when we were done. It was the most logical thing to do as our bodies were sticky with the cream. We went to the bathroom which was a big one and took a collective bath. Paddy laughed at what I was about to get and praised Anu for her competitiveness. We came out and dried. Anu asked if she could retire and Paddy, curiosly, agreed. This left me alone with him.

"Can we delay our bit for tomorrow?" I asked in persuasive voice.

"We have to leave tomorrow, and it won't be fun sitting in a plane on a spanked bum."

"Be gentle. I had a long day."

"You could have just licked." Paddy was not in a mood to compromise.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers
12