The College Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to his ass, Thomas took a pause. He hadn't appreciated Keith's beautiful ass just yet. So he gave it a good look, appreciating the lines of his body, the tone of his skin, the shape of his firm buttocks, and the toned muscles in his legs. It was the most attractive ass Thomas had ever seen. It was slightly hairy especially along the crack. After taking it all in, Thomas soaped up his ass, and ran his hand through his crack to wash it too which made Keith shiver. Wanting to see if it was a coincidence or not, Thomas pushed his hand along Keith's crack again. He went even as far as circling his tight hole with his soapy finger which caused Keith to groan deeply. Thomas smiled at Keith's reaction. He then finished washing him, and Keith turned back around. Happy with the result he gave Thomas a quick kiss.

It was now Keith's turn to wash Thomas. He proceeded the same way Thomas did, making sure his body was fully cleaned. But when Keith got to Thomas's ass, he inserted two of his soapy fingers inside his hole. Moving them in and out quickly a couple of times which made Thomas moan. Throughout the whole shower their penis stood erect, never going down. When they were finished they just pushed them down their clean clothes and walked away. Thomas was relieved that nobody else came to shower while they were showering.

"Want to go have breakfast, then walk around a bit on our way to the student's health center?" asked Keith.

"Sure, let's do that." replied Thomas.

And they walked to the cafeteria, walking closely side-by-side.

A couple of hours later, they walked out of the health center, after being tested for every STD possible. They would have to wait several hours for the results.

"Want to grab a bite to eat in town?" asked Keith.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." smiled Thomas.

They quickly ate a burger with some fries in the closest town's diner. They got out and walked down the street when they bumped into David.

"David!... I mean professor!" exclaimed Thomas, surprised.

"Thomas," replied David.

"Keith, this is my physics professor! He even helped me out with a couple of assignments from other classes. Without him I would have really struggled this semester!" exclaimed Thomas.

"You would have been fine without my help Thomas, you're a very bright student." smiled David.

Keith could tell by the way Thomas looked at his professor, that he was THE professor. The one Thomas had sex with. The feelings of jealousy came rushing inside Keith. He could see why Thomas liked him. The man was handsome. He was a real man, not a kid like him. He had striking features, and he could see he had a nice body even with clothes on. He could even see a couple of chest hairs poking out of his shirt. Seeing Thomas stare at the professor made Keith feel insecure about himself.

"Hi! I'm Thomas's boyfriend." stated Keith, coldly. "So I guess I should thank you for helping him out!"

He extended his hand to David, which he shook. Keith shook harder in an attempt to show that he was stronger, more of a man than him. Thomas was oblivious to the situation in front of him as he couldn't believe Keith just called him his boyfriend. He knew this morning they talked about being exclusive but he didn't think Keith was ready to be boyfriends just yet, so he was exhilarated.

"Oh!" said David. He looked at Thomas and understood that Keith was probably the guy Thomas told him about the other day. "Well, I'm happy everything worked out for you."

"Are you really happy though?" asked Keith.

"What is that supposed to mean?" questioned David.

"Well, now that we're dating you won't be able to fuck Thomas again, so I was wondering if you were really happy that we got together." said Keith. His jealousy was getting the best out of him and he was trying to anger the professor.

"Keith!" shouted Thomas. "I'm so sorry David! I didn't tell him it was you I swear. I just said a professor because I didn't want to lie to him! But don't worry, you can trust Keith. He won't tell anyone anything!"

"It's alright Thomas, I understand. And I trust you." calmly said David, even though Keith was getting under his skin. "True, I have been intimate with Thomas before. But as I told him, he is one of my students so it is not appropriate for us to have this kind of relationship. So, yes, I am happy for you both."

"Right, you stopped because you were scared and a coward." pushed Keith. "Not because you didn't want to do it anymore. You're just afraid of getting caught doing something wrong. But secretly, you just want to fuck Thomas again. You probably jerk off thinking about him at night."

"Keith! Stop this!" yelled Thomas.

"It's ok Thomas. You're right Keith, I stopped it because I was scared." said David, getting irritated but trying to keep his composure. "But no, I don't secretly want Thomas. I'm truly happy that you are together and that you can give him what he needs."

"Oh really?" continued Keith. "So if I were to give him to you for one more fuck, one secret fuck. No strings attached, totally cool with me, you would say no?"

"Exactly." replied David. "Now, if you'll excuse me. Have a good day."

And David started to walk away. He needed to cool down because he was getting worked up by those blatant provocations.

"That's right. You know that now that Thomas has a real man in his life you don't stand a chance. You know that you wouldn't be able to please him now that he's been with me. So you're running away again, like the coward you are."

This pushed David over the edge. He couldn't believe that a cocky 21-year-old thought he was better than him in bed. So he turned back around, and faced Thomas and Keith again.

"All right, you win. I'm going to fuck Thomas to orgasm, and I'll make you watch. My house in 1 hour. Thomas knows where it is." David said this rapidly, before walking away. He couldn't believe he fell for that cheap provocation, but now it was too late, his ego was on the line.

"Keith, what the hell just happened?" asked Thomas, dumbfounded.

"You're going to get your three-way babe, with your sexy professor." answered Keith.

"That's not what I meant." said Thomas, angrily. "Did you just whore me out? 'I'll give him to you for one more fuck', seriously Keith? I'm not yours to give."

"I know! I'm sorry babe." said Keith, taking Thomas's hands in his own. "I just needed to push him a bit so he would accept. But are you OK with this? Do you not want to do it?"

"Do you want to do this?" asked Thomas, shyly.

"Yes, I would like to do this." said Keith. In truth, he didn't really want to do this. He didn't want to see Thomas with another man. However he needed to prove to himself, to Thomas and to that snooty professor that he was the right man for Thomas. That he could give him pleasure like nobody else could, so he needed to go through with it.

"Ok, then let's do it." said Thomas.

Keith gave him a kiss, then put his arm around his shoulder and they started walking side-by-side again. A few minutes later, they heard someone calling them from behind.

"Yo Keith." said a man with a deep voice.

As they turned around, Thomas could see two men walking towards them. The man on the right had dark chocolate colored skin, he was quite tall with a bulky build. He wasn't strikingly handsome like Keith but Thomas could tell that he had charisma. The man on the left, however, had a stunningly handsome appearance. His caramel skin gives him an exotic, South American look that is irresistible to many. He seems to have a ripped and muscular physique that is well-defined and impressive. His toned arms and chiseled chest make him the envy of many men. His thick, dark hair is styled perfectly and frames his striking facial features. These include sharp cheekbones, a square jawline, and full lips that are always set in a captivating smile.

"What's up man?" said the man on the left.

"Nothing much, just walking around." replied Keith as he shook their hands.

"Who's your friend?" asked the handsome man, still in a deep voice.

"Oh, that's my boyfriend Thomas." replied Keith, with a smile. "Thomas, this is Andrew and Thiago. We're on the football team together, and Thiago is our captain."

"So that handsome man's name is Thiago, and of course he plays football with a build like that." thought Thomas.

"Nice to meet you." said Thomas, shaking their hands.

"Wow dude! So you're....?"' asked Thiago hesitantly.

"Dating a very sexy man? Yes I am!" laughed Keith.

"Ok man, good for you! See you at practice dude." said Thiago as they left.

Keith waved them goodbye.

"Are you ok?" asked Thomas, worried.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think you were ready to tell your teammates you were dating another man."

"Why not? I have a very handsome boyfriend! Hell, I want to tell everyone!" laughed Keith. "I'm not ashamed of you Thomas, I don't want to hide you or anything. I'm proud to be dating you. Besides, the guys on the team are cool and even if they weren't well fuck 'em!"

Thomas had a big smile on his face.

"I'm proud to be with you too!"

"Of course you are! I'm a catch!" joked Keith.

Around an hour later, both men knocked on David's door.

"Come on in." said David as he opened the door. "Follow me straight to the bedroom. We know why we're all here, let's not waste time."

David led them through his house into his bedroom. After they all walked in he closed the door and threw himself on Thomas. Grabbing his head and kissing him, pushing his tongue down his throat. He started passionately kissing Thomas making him moan into his mouth. Keith leaned against the wall, staring at the three bodies connected tightly. Keith felt jealousy again, seeing David make out with his boyfriend, but now that they had started he wasn't going to stop them. Keith started by removing his shirt, then he took Thomas's shirt off him. This forced the other two men to stop kissing so that Keith could fully remove the shirt. David removed his own shirt at the same time, giving Keith the opportunity to take back control of Thomas. Keith seized that opportunity, pulling Thomas's head to his lips. He was now making out with him, without David's involvement. He was the dominant one and that made Thomas enjoy the attention. He loved the feeling of being pursued by someone, being made to feel desired. His left hand reached out to Keith, while his right hand went on David's body. He was feeling both of these amazing men's bodies. Then Thomas moaned loudly, feeling that incredible hard bulge underneath David's jeans. He knew he wanted him to take it out. Thomas had four hands roaming his body, caressing every part of his chest and back. He was loving the feeling, the attention. While Keith and Thomas were making out, David was kissing Thomas's neck.

David removed his hands from Thomas's body to unbuckle his belt. Keith heard the sound and opened one eye to look at David removing his pants, he also quickly removed his own pants. David then pulled down his underwear. He was the first to be naked, his fully erect penis stood in front of him. Through his open eye, Keith saw David's cock and he smiled. Even though David was big, he could already tell he was bigger. So he stopped to kiss Thomas, stepped back a little and proudly removed his underwear. Showing off his massive dick, he saw David looking at it and gulped. He won this round, Keith 1 - David 0.

Now that they were both naked, both men exchanged a look and gently pushed down Thomas's shoulders. He kneeled between them, with both leaking cocks at eye level on each side. He instinctively grabbed them in each hand and he started to slowly stroke them, unsure what to do next. He was helped by David who guided his head and mouth to his cock. Thomas opened his mouth and took David's head in, letting him guide him as far as possible. However with his experience he could completely fit his whole mouth around his shaft. After about 15 seconds, he swallowed his entire cock. Thomas used his tongue on the shaft, working his way up until his nose touched David's pubic hair. He then continued licking, swirling his tongue around the shaft. Both men were moaning continuously now, both of them were highly aroused. Thomas bobbed up and down on his shaft for a minute or two before Keith pulled him out and guided him towards his own erection.Thomas eagerly accepted his boyfriend's dick in his mouth. Happy to oblige. He licked the sides of the dick, getting more comfortable with its size. He was now deep-throating him. Moving his head rapidly from the base to the tip, trying to cover as much of it as he could. Keith stared at the action, then groaned when Thomas sucked his whole cock down his throat. Thomas kept going like this for a good 10 minutes, switching to the other cock every 30 seconds or so, while jerking off the cock that wasn't in his mouth. Both men who were being sucked were now openly moaning and groaning thanks to Thomas's actions.

Keith pulled Thomas up from the ground, yanked his pants and underwear off him and pushed him onto David's bed. Thomas was now naked, and sitting on his professor's bed.

"It's your turn now, babe." smiled Keith.

Keith got on his knees at Thomas's feet and took Thomas's hard head into his mouth. He continued to suck him for a full minute while David was still standing, not moving an inch from his previous position.

"Come on professor, my man wants to know what it feels like to have two mouths on his dick, so we're going to show him." invited Keith.

David accepted the invitation, and kneeled down next to Keith, going for Thomas's balls. Putting one in his mouth while Keith continued working on his shaft. It felt incredibly naughty, because they had already done this before with each other, but this time they were both doing it for Thomas. They both licked Thomas's dick up and down the shaft.

"Ooooooh!" moaned Thomas. "It feels amazing guys."

Keith gave his dick a lick from the base to the tip, not missing any part of his anatomy, Keith also swirled his tongue around the head of his cock. Keith watched him get closer and closer to orgasm, he noticed that Thomas was breathing harder and faster, his legs trembling. So he stopped.

"Why don't you get on your knees on the edge of the bed babe." said Keith.

Thomas quickly obliged, he was so horny now. Having two men wanting him turned him on more than he thought. Keith lay down on the bed, and positioned his dick just under Thomas' mouth. He gave him a little push behind his head, and Thomas understood what he wanted and returned to sucking him.

"Professor, why don't you show me how you fuck him now." said Keith.

"With pleasure." replied David.

He got on his knees behind Thomas and spread his cheeks apart, revealing the tight hole he had loved before. It didn't take him long to put his tongue once again into this delicious hole. It was deliciously wet and slightly red. He placed a single finger inside, and the first thing he felt was Thomas tightening the hole around his finger. That added to his excitement, knowing that there were people who cared about him and found him attractive enough to go down on his cock. David then slid his finger even deeper. Thomas grunted, feeling David's finger move in and out of him. He added his tongue to his fingerfucking, lapping his saliva all over it. Thomas's whole body shuddered and shook uncontrollably, never stopping him from continuing his actions. When he couldn't take it anymore, he groaned loudly.

"I think he's ready." said Keith as he threw a condom and a bottle of lube that were on the bedside table at David.

David quickly ripped the condom, applied some lube and presented his head at Thomas's entrance. The first touch of his dick caused Thomas to arch his back in ecstasy.

"Put it in."

The second touch was even better, causing Thomas to cry out. David looked at Keith and nodded. He then pushed more of himself inside Thomas, and when he was finally fully in Thomas let out a loud groan on Keith's cock. The professor moved his hips, sliding his big dick into Thomas's ass. He could feel Thomas holding onto his legs, begging him to delve deeper.

"Is it okay?" asked Keith.

"Yes." whispered Thomas.

With that they bounced, slamming his cock in and out of his ass. The headboard knocked against the wall. The noise was amazing. Thomas was now choking on Keith's cock as he moaned because of David's pounding. Keith smiled as he watched his boyfriend get his rocks off. David picked up the pace, going even faster and harder in and out of Thomas's hole. His balls slammed against Thomas, making a noise that filled the room. Thomas had to stop sucking Keith as David's pounding got harder. After a few more minutes of this, Keith got up and put a condom on his hard dick.

"I think it's my turn now." he said.

David was sweating and panting. He could use a break to be honest. So he pulled out of Thomas to make way for Keith, but when he did Thomas felt empty. However, it didn't last long as Keith pushed all of himself inside Thomas in one move, making Thomas shout a loud groan. David took Keith's old position, and Thomas tried to suck his dick the best he could. However, again, he was having a hard time as Keith pounded him just as hard, maybe even harder, than David. Thomas was losing track of everything as he reached his climax. Keith made sure to pound him hard. He knew how much he liked it, and Thomas responded by pushing his ass into Keith. Although Thomas hadn't cum, he had orgasmed a couple of times already. It was a different kind of orgasm than usual, but it felt just as enjoyable, it was more of an anal orgasm. The fucking he received from both men was amazing, and he was in heaven. Keith was still fucking Thomas, hard.

"So professor, Thomas also wanted to try to fuck while getting fucked. You think you could take his dick right now?" asked Keith.

"I can. Could you?" asked David.

It hit a sore spot for Keith, as he knew he couldn't. 1 point for David he had to admit. Keith 1 - David 1. But at the same time, Keith repositioned Thomas while his dick was still deep inside of him. He pulled him off the bed and onto his feet so that he could be in a position to fuck David.

"Oh fuck Keith!!!!!! That feels fucking amazing." yelled out Thomas, as Keith's dick was at an angle that was so deep and pushing on his prostate at the same time. It was a feeling Thomas had never felt before.

His yell surprised both David and Keith who looked at him. But quickly, Keith's smile came.

"That's right baby, say my name. I'm the one making you feel so fucking good." Keith said, staring at David.

He made Thomas cry out his name, while David didn't. Point for him. Keith 2 - David 1.

After hearing what he said, David understood. Keith wasn't a cocky asshole who wanted to show off. He was actually a caring, insecure young man who wanted to please his boyfriend. David remembered what Thomas had told him. Keith was straight, so Thomas was probably his first man. And he felt insecure, not sure he could please a man. So he needed to see if he could please Thomas more than him. It made sense now, and that made David smile. He was happy that Thomas had found someone who cared for him, and who wanted to give him as much pleasure as he could. There was no competition for David anymore. Keith had won and he was happy he had won. So, with a smile on his face, he put a condom and some lube on Thomas's dick. He then laid down on his bed, his legs on the ground, giving Thomas full access to his ass.

And after some quick movements and re-adjustments, Thomas was inside David while Keith was inside Thomas. And like that, they started thrusting in and out of each other. With Keith giving the rhythm, it was slow at first but over the next few minutes he went faster and faster. Now, the only sounds in the room were the sounds of slapping and moans. They were all enjoying it. Especially Thomas, the feeling of fucking while getting fucked was amazing. It was the best of both worlds for him. It didn't take much longer for them to be close to their orgasms.