The College Experience Ch. 09

Story Info
Thomas and Keith makes plans to hook-up with Thiago.
3.6k words
4.69
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Socock98
Socock98
82 Followers

Barely a week after Thomas had taken Keith's ass virginity, they were back in the shower together. Sharing one shower head, as they were alone in the room, standing close and kissing. It was saturday, late in the afternoon, they were getting ready to go to a party at one of Keith's teammates's.

"Ok, we need to get ready or we're going to be late," said Keith, breaking the kiss.

"We'll be a little late, so what? It's not like these things start on time," replied Thomas. He had gotten super horny from the hot kissing Keith was providing, and as his dick was rubbing against Keith's abs, it became as hard as steel. "Turn around and bend over!"

"Are you serious?!" laughed Keith.

But Thomas was dead serious, he looked at Keith with intensity and said : "I said, turn around and bend over."

"We're in the showers, anybody could walk in, and I told you we're going to be late," said Keith.

"Huh, and here I thought you were the exhibitionist one. Or is it maybe because you don't want people to know that you get fucked?"

"Alright, but be gentle. I'm still new to this and my ass can't take much," said Keith, like he had something to prove.

Thomas smirked as he saw his boyfriend turn around, bend over and spread his ass cheeks with his hands. Offering him a perfect view of his tight little hole. He had fucked him a couple of times since that first time and fuck did he love that hole. It was so tight, it felt like he was fucking a virgin hole each time, and it was so hot on his dick. This hole was made for his dick. He couldn't wait to fuck him, but he didn't want to hurt Keith. So using the water from the shower, he slipped two fingers inside Keith's hole and started to massage his insides.

"Fuck that feels good," moaned Keith.

As they were pressed for time, Thomas quickly worked his fingers inside then removed them before presenting his dick to the entrance.

"You ready babe?" asked Thomas.

"Fuck me already, we're going to be late!" exclaimed Keith.

Keith was acting cocky, if he wanted to get fucked so bad, then Thomas was more than willing to help. He pushed his wet dick inside Keith, all 7 inches, in one move.

"Oh fuck!!!!" Keith cried out.

"I thought you wanted to get fucked already?" asked Thomas with a cocky grin.

"Yeah I'm fine, go for it babe."

If Keith wanted to act tough, then he was going to get a good pounding. Thomas pulled his dick out until just the tip was left inside Keith, he gave him a second to adjust to the size. Then he began to push his hips forward, slamming his entire length into Keith's asshole. He went in deeper with each thrust, hitting his prostate every time.

Keith groaned loudly with each thrust. His legs shaking, he gripped the wall in front of him. He knew he was going to come soon, he hadn't been fucked by anyone else except Thomas, and this was better than any pussy he had ever had. As they were getting in the groove, two guys walked into the bathroom, including one of Keith's teammates on the football team: Ian. Keith had his eyes closed, focused on the pleasure coming from his ass getting rammed.

"Shit Keith, I didn't think you were the one who took it in this relationship," giggled Ian.

Keith finally opened his eyes and saw the two men looking at him getting fucked. But before he had time to say anything back, Thomas spoke up:

"Of course he takes it, look at how much he loves it. Just like how I love it when he fucks me."

With that, Thomas pounded Keith even harder, making Keith moan even louder. Ian got closer to look at them, noticing Keith big hard cock swinging between his legs.

"Damn! You're so hard!" he said as he got closer, putting one hand around Keith's dick.

"Hey! You can watch but you can't touch," intervened Thomas.

Ian simply backed away, his hands in the air as if to say "Sorry! My bad!". Getting pounded in front of others was turning Keith on more than he thought, and after a few more pumps from Thomas he was shooting his jizz all over the floor and the wall of the shower room.

"Holy shit! You didn't even touch yourself!" exclaimed Ian, surprised by what he just saw.

"Oh fuck baby, your ass is milking my cock right now," moaned Thomas. "Here I come."

He pushed himself as deep as he could into Keith and filled him up with his man juice. Both men were panting, out of breath, after a minute Thomas removed himself from Keith and told him "I love you.", Keith turned around and kissed Thomas deeply.

"I love you too," he said.

"You guys are cute!" said Ian as he was leaving the room. "I'll see you at the party!"

Keith and Thomas smiled at each other, they cleaned up and went back to their respective room to get dressed for the party.

Keith stepped into Thomas's room, his presence filling the space with a vibrant energy. He wore a fitted black leather jacket that accentuated his muscular frame, the sleek garment exuding a touch of rebellious charm. Underneath, he chose a form-fitting dark blue button-up shirt that showcased his defined chest and arms. The top buttons remained undone, hinting at a tantalizing glimpse of his sun-kissed skin. Paired with a pair of well-fitted black jeans, he embodied an effortlessly cool and alluring vibe.

Thomas, on the other hand, opted for a more casual yet captivating look. He slipped into a black fitted t-shirt that hugged his lean physique, accentuating his well-defined torso. The fabric clung to him in all the right places, showcasing his natural charm. To complement the shirt, he chose a pair of slim-fitting charcoal gray pants that accentuated his height and elongated his legs. The clean lines of the ensemble reflected his refined style, striking the perfect balance between casual and sophisticated.

As they stood side by side, Keith's eyes roamed appreciatively over Thomas's appearance. "Looking good, babe," he remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice.

Thomas blushed, returning the compliment with a shy smile. "You're not too bad yourself," he replied, his gaze lingering on Keith's enticing attire.

Keith and Thomas stepped into the vibrant party scene, the pulsating energy enveloping them as they entered the crowded rooms. Laughter, music, and lively conversations filled the air, intermingling with the thumping beats from the speakers. The space was adorned with colorful lights, casting a vibrant glow that illuminated the animated faces of the partygoers.

In one corner, a group of friends engaged in boisterous conversation, their voices rising above the energetic atmosphere. Nearby, couples swayed to the rhythm of the music, their bodies moving in sync with the infectious beats. The rooms were a dynamic tapestry of people, each lost in their own revelry.

As Keith and Thomas maneuvered through the bustling crowd, they exchanged friendly nods and warm greetings with familiar faces. The air was tinged with a sense of camaraderie and excitement as old friendships were rekindled and new connections formed.

Their journey through the party eventually led them to the bustling kitchen, a hub of activity and refreshments. The countertop was adorned with an array of red solo cups, serving as vessels for various beverages. A large cooler nearby was brimming with ice, housing an assortment of chilled beers and colorful alcoholic concoctions.

Keith reached for a cup and poured himself a refreshing gin and tonic, the crisp aroma of the juniper berries wafting through the air. The cool liquid mingled with the fizz of the tonic, creating a tantalizing blend that mirrored his spirited persona.

Thomas, opting for a different flavor, reached for a cup and filled it with a classic rum and coke. The familiar sweetness of the cola mixed with the rich warmth of the rum, creating a comforting and invigorating combination that suited his relaxed yet playful demeanor.

With their drinks in hand, Keith and Thomas soaked in the lively atmosphere of the party, their bodies swaying to the infectious rhythm of the music. The makeshift dancefloor beckoned them, an open space amidst the crowd where bodies moved in sync to the pulsating beats.

They intertwined their fingers, their palms warm against each other, and ventured onto the dancefloor. The vibrant lights cascaded over them as they surrendered to the music, their bodies becoming one with the rhythmic melodies that filled the room.

As the bass reverberated through the air, Keith and Thomas moved with an effortless fluidity, their hips synchronizing in a sensual dance. The gap between them closed, and their bodies pressed together, teasingly intertwining in a passionate embrace. With each beat, their movements grew bolder, more daring, fueled by their shared desire and the electric energy that permeated the air.

The crowd around them faded into a blur as they lost themselves in the moment, their lips occasionally meeting in stolen kisses, their breaths mingling amidst the pulsating energy of the music. Their bodies moved in harmony, a symphony of desire and longing, as they indulged in the electrifying connection they shared.

As the night progressed, Thomas excused himself, whispering into Keith's ear that he needed to use the bathroom. Keith nodded, his gaze fixed on Thomas as he slowly disappeared into the sea of dancing bodies. Keith remained on the dancefloor, his body swaying to the intoxicating music, the rhythms guiding his movements and carrying him deeper into the night.

Keith continued dancing, and a petite girl came in front of him, taking Thomas's place and dancing with him.

"Hey Gina," said Keith.

"Hey Keith! Been a while!" replied Gina. "Remember the last time we saw each other?"

"Yeah I remember," said Keith as he smiled.

"Wanna repeat it? I could take a spin on your big ol' dick!"

"Sorry Gina, but I'm taken! So there will be no repeat."

"Oh come on! I'm so much better than that fag, I'll even let you in my ass if that's what you're into now," said Gina, snaking a hand to cup Keith's bulge.

"Don't call him that," said Keith as he grabbed her wrist, preventing her from touching him. "And sex with him is a thousand times better than with you. Bye Gina."

With that, Keith left the dancefloor, pissed off by Gina's comments. He went looking for Thomas, and he found him outside, sitting on a couch around a small table with some of his friends and teammates. As there were no place to sit, Keith plopped down on Thomas's knees, sitting sideways and giving him a big kiss.

"Hey sexy," said Keith.

"Hey! No more dancing?" asked Thomas.

"Nah! I'd rather be here with you."

"Yo Keith!" interrupted Ian, and the other people joined him in greeting him. "Is your ass feeling better?"

Everyone looked at Ian with a confused look, unknowing of what Ian witnessed earlier in the showers.

"Yup, I'm all good," said Keith.

"You should have seen this! Earlier in the shower, Keith was getting rammed by Thomas! And it must have felt good too because he came without even touching his dick! He jizzed right on the shower's floor," explained Ian with enthusiasm.

The story got a few giggles and some "Damn" from the people present, Thomas felt embarrassed about people talking about it like this. But he had sex in the communal showers, so it wasn't exactly a secret and he knew that. Thiago, on the other hand, who was sitting close to Ian, listened intently to the story and felt aroused by it. As the noise and comments died down, Thiago asked Keith:

"Yo Keith, wanna go grab a drink?"

"Sure man!" replied Keith, and they went back inside in the kitchen.

"So you're really going all gay, huh?" asked Thiago once they had their drinks.

"If you mean being in love with a man, then yes, I've gone all gay," smiled Keith.

"I didn't mean no offense!" quickly added Thiago. "It's just, you were kind of a pussy hound so it's surprising to see how you're going all out with the gay sex, you know, even being fucked."

"Well, I was attracted to Thomas, and we had sex and it was amazing and for a long time I didn't get fucked," explained Keith. "Truth be told, I was scared to do it, but now that I have I don't regret it! Sex with Thomas is amazing, so much better than anybody else."

"Yeah I could see that when he blew you in the locker room the other day."

"Oh yeah, he gives the best blowjob. The way he deepthroats me so effortlessly, just amazing."

"Shit, you're so lucky!" said Thiago. "Ever since I cheated on Lisa, the bitch has been cock blocking me! I can't get a girl to have sex with me. The other day, I finally managed to bring a girl back to my room, willing to blow me and everything, but when she saw my dick she said no. I convinced her to try to blow me, that it wasn't that big, but she barely got the tip in her mouth and gave up and left..."

"I told you not to mess around with cheerleaders, especially Lisa, that girl can hold a grudge."

"Yeah I fucked up, I'm so horny, I wish I could get Thomas to deepthroat me," said Thiago. "Shit, I mean... I don't mean Thomas, I meant like... anyone really, not Thomas specifically. Just like... I wish somebody could blow me like Thomas blow you, you know that's what I meant. I didn't to say shit about your boyfriend."

Thiago was blushing, he was panicking. He had said Thomas name because he couldn't stop thinking about Thomas since he saw him suck Keith's off, he even swallowed his load. No girl had ever done that for him, and he wish somebody would. On the other hand, Keith simply smiled, an idea forming in his head. He hooked his arm around Thiago's shoulders and laughed.

"Let's go somewhere quieter to talk some more," said Keith.

Eventually, Keith returned to Thomas, they drank a bit more, danced more and talked with their friends and met new people. Overall, a pretty successful party as they had a good time. As the party died down, they returned to Keith's room, a little tipsy, to sleep.

The next morning, to calm their morning woods, as usual, Keith and Thomas were having sex. Thomas was sitting on Keith's lap, in the lotus position and he was going up and down on his lover's big dick.

"You know Thiago?" asked Keith, in the middle of sex.

"You mean the tall, hunky, sexy captain of the football team Thiago? Yeah I know him," laughed Thomas.

"Well, he hasn't been able to have sex in a couple of months, and he is super horny," continued Keith.

"Oh poor guy! Nobody should have to suffer like that," said Thomas between two moans.

"I'm glad you think that! Because he wants to have sex with you."

"What?!" yelled Thomas, stopping his movements.

"Yeah, he was really impressed by your skills when you blew me in the locker room," said Keith while starting to fuck Thomas again. "So we talked and he admitted he'd been thinking about having sex with you."

"Are you serious?... Oh fuck that feels good!" moaned Thomas.

"Well, he'd like you to suck him, but I'm sure we can manage having him fuck you too."

"Do you.. want him to fuck me?"

"Yeah! Could be hot, and he is buddy! If he's horny, I need to help him out! So you'd be interested?"

"I mean... if you're OK with it, why not, he is good looking," said Thomas.

"He's got a big cock too, maybe even bigger than mine," teased Keith as he picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck Keith, that feels amazing!"

"Imagine what it would be like to have him fuck you while you suck me?"

"Oh shit Keith, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me baby, I'm right behind you."'

And just like that, both lovers erupted in an intense climax. Exhausted, they lied back down on the bed, intertwined with each other.

"Were you serious?" asked Thomas.

"Yeah! I think it could be fun! I mean, I thought it was hot when the professor fucked you, so could be even hotter with Thiago, what do you think?"

"Could be fun, but we should set up some rules then this time! If we start to make it a thing, like things we are OK with, and things that are off-limits. Because with David last time, it was kind of unexpected!"

"Sure, what kind of rules do you have in mind?" asked Keith.

"For example, nobody fucks you. Your virgin ass is mine and only mine."

"I'm good with that, nobody but you gets their dick in my ass!"

"Are there things you don't want me to do?" questioned Thomas.

"I don't know, I think I'm OK with everything, you can suck, fuck, get fucked, I think it could be hot."

"What about kissing?"

"Hmm... I'm OK with that too, what about you?"

"I think it could be hot to see you kiss another guy, but I'm not 100% sure. I guess this could be a good test run, see if we enjoy it and find out our limits?"

"Good, I'll set it up!" said Keith, giving Thomas a quick kiss. "But it's not going to be a one way street you know, Thiago don't get to enjoy my man without giving anything in return."

"What do you mean?"

"If he wants you to do something to him, he's got to do it to you first. For example, if he wants a blowjob, then he'll need to suck your dick first. You know, fair trade!"

"Do you think he'll agree to that?" asked Thomas.

"Blowjob yes, he is extremely horny. More? Not sure, but once we get him in the mood, probably yes. No one can resist you, I know I couldn't."

"Alright, let's do it!"

"Cool, I'll set it up!" said Keith.

"Of course, it's only OK if I'm there! Like in a threesome setting, I don't want you going around fucking other guys," timidly said Thomas.

"Of course! I don't want to fuck other guys if you're not around!"

The next day, after football practice, Keith got out of the showers and went looking for Thiago, only a towel between his waist.

"Yo Thiago," said Keith.

"Yo man, good practice," replied Thiago.

"Yeah thanks, so I talk to Thomas and he's down for it."

"Down for what?" asked Thiago.

"For a little fun, the three of us," smiled Keith.

"Man, I was kidding! I'm not gay," said Thiago, embarrassed. He tried to walk away, but Keith slammed his hand on the locker, blocking his path.

"Don't lie to me Thiago, I know you want it. It doesn't make you gay, you're just a horny guy looking for some release. And Thomas is the best to help with that, trust me. He can suck you like you've never been sucked before, deepthroat your big dick like no one else, make you feel things you couldn't even imagine. If you're nice, you might even fuck him, deep and rough, you can give him a pounding to your heart's content, no need to be careful because some bitch thinks you're going to destroy her vagina. You can have a go at his tight, sexy bubble butt. So tell me the truth Thiago, do you want it?"

"Fuck yes I want it."

"I know you do," as he said that Keith placed his hand on Thiago's hard-on, barely hidden by his towel. He also got closer to him, their faces almost touching, they were so close they could kiss. They could feel the other's breath on their lips, and Keith started rubbing Thiago's meat through his towel. "Oh but one more thing, reciprocity. My boyfriend is not your bitch, so if you want him to do something to you, you also have to do it to him. It's only fair."

"Nah fuck that shit, I'm not gay," said Thiago.

"It's not about being gay, it's about pleasuring each other. If you want to have some fun, that's the deal. And you might come to enjoy it, I know I do," added Keith. "Also, if you want him to swallow your load, you need to be clean, so you'll need to go get tested at the clinic."

"I'm not eating his cum, that's a big no."

"No don't worry about that, swallowing is a freebie because Thomas loves to do it. No reciprocity, you just need to be clean and he'll do it for you! Interested?" asked Keith.

Thiago thought about it, he was so fucking horny. He hadn't gotten any in months, and just Keith rubbing his dick across his towel was driving him wild. So what if he had to suck cock, how bad could it be? Keith was the manliest man he knew and he was doing it, he was even getting fucked! So it couldn't be horrible..

Socock98
Socock98
82 Followers
12