The College Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh! Fuck!! Yeahhhh!!!" he moaned.

Thomas was swallowing all of his load, at least he was trying to. It was a huge load, it filled his mouth completely and he had to swallow fast to take it all. It tasted good, exotic and sunny, just like Thiago. Thomas kept on sucking, even after Thiago stopped shooting, he was trying to extract every drop of this delicious nector. Keith, while still deep in Thomas, leaned down on him and kissed his neck.

"How does it taste babe?" asked Keith.

"Delicious," replied Thomas, finally freeing Thiago's spent cock from his mouth.

Keith smiled, and he kissed Thomas trying to taste the last drops of Thiago's cum that were on his tongue. He then got back up and pulled Thomas with him, and he continued fucking him in doggy style. He was rapidly thrusting his dick in and out of his boyfriend's ass. Thomas was biting his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning. The action in front of him got Thiago hard again.

"I want to fuck Thomas," declared Thiago.

Both Thomas and Keith froze and looked at Thiago, surprised by his statement.

"Really?" asked Keith.

"Yeah! Because of my size, every girl I've been with I had to go slow, making sure I didn't hurt them. But Thomas, the harder you fuck him the harder he moans. I want to destroy a hole, at least once," said Thiago.

"You know what it's going to take?" inquired Keith.

"Yeah I know. And if it means I can fuck Thomas however I want, then I'm willing to do it," replied Thiago.

Keith looked at Thomas to see what he thought, and Thomas simply nodded at him, giving his consent.

"Alright, nice!" exclaimed Keith. He pulled himself out of Thomas.

"You're going to need some preparation first," said Thomas wanking his cock.

Thiago had his eyes fixed on Thomas' hand, moving up and down his shaft. "Shit! Now that I'm going to take it in the ass, it looks huge," noted Thiago.

"Don't be a pussy, I've taken Keith's and I'm fine," said Thomas.

"Yeah no I can do it! It's just a little scary."

"Here's what we're going to do. Keith get on all fours," ordered Thomas.

"Why am I the one getting on all fours?" asked Keith, confused.

"Because you're his teammate, you gotta show your captain how it works!" explained Thomas.

"Sounds fair," laughed Thiago.

Keith sighed but he got in position anyway, Thomas made quick work and pushed his tongue in his ass causing Keith to moan.

"Damn I never noticed but you've got a nice ass Keith!" affirmed Thiago.

Thomas lubed up two of his fingers and quickly prepped Keith's inside, he then lubed his cock and slowly pressed it into Keith. He first started by doing slow and long movements, after a minute he grabbed Keith's hips and he started thrusting faster and harder. Keith was moaning into the blanket.

"That's hot!" said Thiago as he slapped Keith's ass. "Can I push my dick in there too?" he asked as he was jerking his massive meat.

"No!" shouted Thomas. "This ass is for my dick only."

"Alright!" resigned Thiago.

"Why don't you go in front of Keith and he'll start preparing you."

Thiago took position, unsure and scared of what was about to happen. But as soon as Keith's tongue made contact with his virgin hole he gasped, and all his anxiety went away. Keith started to properly eat him out, he was feasting on his hole.

"Holy shit! That feels amazing!" moaned Thiago.

He was now moaning and pushing back against Keith's tongue, and that's when Keith inserted a finger, then a second. After a couple of minutes, Keith declared Thiago ready so they changed positions. Thiago was now lying on his back on the bed, legs in the air with Thomas behind him, ready to fuck him in missionary.

"You ready?" asked Thomas.

Thiago nodded nervously. Thomas very slowly inserted himself inside Thiago, he didn't want to hurt him. Once he felt the tip of his dick enter, he paused, waiting for Thiago to relax. When he knew the boy was OK, he began pulling out until the head was outside and then he pushed back in, he was doing slow and short strokes. He was enjoying watching his friend squirm, especially since he enjoyed the feeling of being in control.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to speed up or anything?" asked Thomas.

"Nah, you're alright," replied Thiago.

And that's exactly what Thomas wanted to hear because he sped up. He was pounding him really hard now, he loved seeing his friend's face contort from pleasure and pain. His own cock was throbbing and leaking precum onto the sheets. Keith was watching in awe as his boyfriend was hard fucking his big manly captain. His own cock was throbbing and he had this feral need to fuck Thomas right now. Thomas was driven by desire and he leaned down and kissed Thiago, who was happy to kiss back his hands went behind Thomas' head to pull him even closer. They were making out, hard. This new position made it even easier for Keith to push all of himself inside his boyfriend, causing him to moan in Thiago's mouth. He was the one dictating the pace now, hard fucking Thomas who was in turn hard fucking Thiago. In this position, Thomas' cock started rubbing on Thiago's prostate which caused him to moan loudly.

"OH fuck! What is that?" asked Thiago.

"That's your prostate!" replied Thomas.

"That feels amazing, do it again."

And so he did, they kept fucking like this for what felt hours but was only a couple of minutes.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" groaned Thomas.

"Cum for me baby! I'm gonna cum too! Fill his ass!" said Keith.

And in unisson, both boyfriends came loudly filling the ass they were in. Thomas leaned down on Thiago, panting.

"Felt good didn't it?" asked Thomas to Thiago.

"Yeah felt pretty fucking good!" replied Thiago.

"And that's not even all of it, you should feel Keith's, he'd make you feel even better than me!" claimed Thomas.

"Fuck I don't know, he's gotta a big fucking dick," said Thiago.

"Exactly! And, you'll be able to see what it feels like to fuck while being fucked. Trust me, it's even better," smiled Thomas.

"Fuck it! Fine, fuck me Keith!" said Thiago.

Keith had just came, but his dick was still hard and ready. He wasn't going to miss this opportunity, so he told Thiago he was going to fuck him doggy style, to change things. With the help of Thomas' cum and the pounding he just gave him, Keith was able to easily push into Thiago. But he still had to be slow and careful towards the end as he was longer and thicker than Thomas. But Thiago was very receptive, and Keith had him back to moaning in no time. Thomas was fascinated by the sight before him : his boyfriend hard fucking another man. He kissed Keith deeply as this was turning him on, then he went behind Keith and started fucking him too.

"Fuck! It does feel amazing to be fucked while fucking," moaned Keith.

They continued like this for a couple more minutes, until Thomas stopped fucking Keith as he needed to fulfill what had started this train fuck : Thiago fucking him. So Thiago got up, his back straight while still on his knees on the bed, Thomas lied down in front of him missionary style, and Keith was still fucking Thiago, his chest making contact with Thiago's back. Thiago easily pushed himself into Thomas as Thomas was experienced with big dicks.

"Oh yeah!" grunted Thiago.

Keith could tell he was close to coming so he slowed down and tried to prolong his orgasms, knowing it would mean more to them. He kissed Thiago's neck, but his effort to slow down where negated by Thiago's desire to fuck Thomas. He was swiftly moving his hips, fucking Thomas while fucking himself on Keith. This pushed Keith over the edge and he orgasmed in Thiago's ass, moaning loudly in the process. Once done, he pulled himself out and went to sit by Thomas' head, catching his breath. This allowed Thiago the freedom to fuck Thomas how he wanted.

Thomas reached around and grabbed Thiago's ass, pulling him closer as he fucked him. He was moaning louder and louder, he was loving every moment of this. He looked up to see Keith watching him get pounded.

"I love you Keith," whispered Thomas.

"Love you too babe," answered Keith.

Thiago turned Thomas around, he was now lying on his stomach on the bed, which allowed Thiago to fuck him from behind. He had his closed fists pressed on the bed on each of Thomas' side and he was furiously moving his hips to fuck Thomas. He was pounding him like he've never pounded anyone before, taking all of his dick out then slamming it back in again. Then he would make very fast motions, alternating between these styles, keeping Thomas on edge. Thomas was moaning loud and often, trying to keep up with Thiago's pace. He was feeling intense pleasure from his friend's cock hitting his prostate. He knew this harsh treatment would leave him sore tomorrow, but at the moment he was loving it.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" yelled Thomas.

After what seemed like forever, Thomas was getting close to his orgasm, and he started to squeeze Thiago's cock with his ass.

"Oh fuck!! What are you doing to my cock?!" moaned Thiago.

Thomas didn't respond, he barely even heard him as he was lost in pleasure. He just moaned and rode out his orgasm, cumming on the bed sheets.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming! Ooooooh!" exclaimed Thiago.

And with one last push, he went as deep as he could inside Thomas releasing a torrent of his cum. He kept pumping him until his cock finally softened and fell out of him.

"Damn..." muttered Keith. "What was that?"

The two guys stood there for a minute recovering, breathing heavily.

"That was... wow," breathed Keith.

"Wow indeed. That was something else," agreed Thomas.

"Yeah! Amazing, thanks guys!" said Thiago.

They stayed in silence for a couple more minutes, and after he recovered Thiago started to put his clothes back on.

"Thanks guys, really! I needed a good fuck, and that was defintely one of the best fucks I've had!" claimed Thiago.

"Thanks to you, that was pretty amazing for us too!" laughed Keith.

"Nice! Well, I'll see you at practice Keith, good night guys," said Thiago as he left Keith's room.

Thomas and Keith looked at each other, and they kissed.

"Fucking amazing," said Thomas.

"Yup, that was one hell of a fuck," agreed Keith.

They snuggled up against each other, still full of cum but exhausted and they drifted off to sleep.

***

As finals week approached, the college campus buzzed with an air of intensity and anticipation. Thomas, like many other students, found himself immersed in a whirlwind of exams, papers, and late-night study sessions. Each day brought a new challenge, a new test of his knowledge and resilience.

Thomas's schedule was packed with exams from various subjects, ranging from math and science to literature and history. The pressure weighed heavily on his shoulders, but he was determined to give his best. He spent countless hours in the library, pouring over textbooks, taking copious notes, and working through practice problems. The days blurred together as he pushed himself to the limits, fueled by a mix of caffeine and determination.

Amid the chaos, Thomas found solace in the unwavering support of Keith, who stood by his side through the ups and downs of finals week. They knew the importance of balancing academic responsibilities with self-care, and they made sure to take breaks and unwind together.

One evening, as the semester was winding down, Thomas and Keith decided to celebrate the impending end of the academic year with a dinner date at a cozy restaurant. The warm ambiance and the aroma of delicious food filled the air as they settled into their seats.

Over glasses of wine, Thomas and Keith shared stories of their individual finals experiences. Thomas recounted the challenging math problems he had to solve, the intricate essays he had to write, and the nerve-wracking oral presentations he had to deliver. Keith listened attentively, offering words of encouragement and admiration for Thomas's hard work.

"It sounds like you've been through quite the ordeal," Keith remarked, a smile playing on his lips. "I have no doubt that you've aced every single one of those exams."

Thomas chuckled, appreciating Keith's unwavering faith in him. "I can only hope so. It hasn't been easy, but I've given it my all."

As they savored their delicious meals, the conversation shifted to Keith's own finals experiences. He shared anecdotes about his demanding projects and the pressure he faced as a student-athlete balancing academics and sports commitments.

"You've been juggling so much," Thomas marveled. "I don't know how you do it, Keith. You're truly incredible."

Keith grinned, his eyes sparkling with pride. "Well, having you by my side makes everything easier. You've been my rock throughout this crazy semester."

Their conversation meandered from finals to dreams and aspirations, reflecting on the challenges they had overcome together and the bright future that lay ahead. As they laughed and talked, the weight of exams momentarily lifted, replaced by a sense of joy and anticipation for what awaited them beyond the academic realm.

As the evening drew to a close, Thomas couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for Keith's unwavering support. Finals week had tested their resilience and strengthened their bond. They had weathered the storm together, and now, on the brink of a well-deserved break, they could truly celebrate their accomplishments.

With hearts full of determination and minds buzzing with possibilities, Thomas and Keith raised their glasses in a toast to the end of a challenging chapter and the beginning of a new one. Finals week had tested them, but they had emerged stronger, ready to embrace whatever the future held.

And as they walked hand in hand, their steps light and carefree, they knew that no matter what lay ahead, they would face it together, supporting and uplifting each other every step of the way.

As soon as they reached Keith's room, Thomas was all over him. Kissing him deeply and pushing him towards the bed.

"Thomas...wait..." attempted to say Keith, but Thomas just took advantage of the moment he opened his mouth to shove his tongue down his throat. He pushed Keith onto his bed and straddled him before resuming kissing him. He was starting to unbutton Keith's shirt when Keith used his overwhelming strenght to grab Thomas' both arms and push him off him. He sat up on the bed, with Thomas sitting on his knees in front of him, he held him with his arms on his side.

"I want to talk to you about something!" exclaimed Keith.

"Can't we talk after?" pointed out Thomas before he leaned forward and nuzzled himself in Keith's neck, which caused him to moan.

"No! This is important baby," said Keith.

"OK," finally stopped Thomas. "So, what's up?"

"You remember Ian?" asked Keith.

"From the football team? Yeah."

"Well, he won't shut up about the time he saw us having sex in the showers, always teasing me about it and telling the other guys it was very hot to see! And of course, he says No Homo, each time."

They both laughed at that comment.

"Anyway, this got some of the guys on the team curious," continued Keith. "You know like, they're wondering if it's really as hot as Ian says, like watching live porn or something."

"OK..." said Thomas, wondering where this conversation was going.

"And for a couple of weeks now, they have been hinting at me that they would like to see it too. You know, see us fuck. And at first I didn't think much ot it, just some locker room talk, but I've realized that they were serious. And the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on."

"Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?" asked Thomas.

"I'm not asking you anything!" quickly said Keith. "There's no pressure! None! It's just, we said we'd say to the other stuff like that. You know having sex in public is a big turn on for me, the possibility of people catching us and everything. But I realized what turns me on the most is actually people watching me, I get off on people watching me have sex. Having sex in front of the team is kind of a dream fantasy for me. But I know it's not exactly your thing, that's why I just wanted to discuss the idea with you. That's it! No obligation, no nothing. If it doesn't happen then it wouldn't change anything for me! It would be like a final experience."

Thomas listened intently to Keith. He stood there in silence, thinking deeply about what Keith had just said. After a minute, Keith finally broke up the silence. "Thomas, say something please."

"I don't know Keith..." said Thomas.

"Yeah that's cool! I just wanted to tell you, we can forget it."

"I admit, it was exciting to be caught in the showers. We were already having sex at that point, you know I was focused on that and horny so I didn't really notice the others around. But this, having people look at me, judge me, point at me or make comments when we start having sex, that's.... too much for me"

"They wouldn't judge or make comments, they would just observe. But I get it, you don't want a bunch of jocks watching you have sex. It's no big deal! I understand."

"The problem isn't really them watching me have sex, I don't mind that. The problem is I don't think I can get in the mood if I see people watching me, or staring at me. You know if they're focused on me," added Thomas.

"What if they don't see you?" immediately asked Keith.

"What? You mean like they watch from behind a one-way mirror?"

"Something simpler than that," chucked Keith. "What if you're blindfolded?"

"Huh," simply said Thomas. He thought for a second before continuing. "I guess, if they silently watch us that could work."

"Really?! Are you sure? We could do that?" excitedly asked Keith.

Now it was Thomas turn to chuckle at Keith's excitment.

"Yes, we could do it," agreed Thomas.

"Thank you! I love you!" said Keith, grabbing Thomas' head and pulling him into a big kiss.

"Of course Keith! I'll do anything for you, because I love you! And besides, that I could also fulfill one of my fantasies at the same time!"

"Which one?" asked Keith, curious.

"To be blindfolded and my hands handcuffed or restrained, letting you have full control over my body so you can use me as you want."

Keith now had a big grin on his face.

"Oh we can definitely do that!"

"Perfect," smiled Thomas. "But I think we should practice, just to be safe."

He went back to kissing Keith's neck.

"I agree! You can practice with my ass, all night long," said Keith.

"No take backs!"

They both laughed and tumbled back on the bed, kissing and shedding their clothes, in a hurry to spend a night of passion.

***

"Are you sure you're ready?" asked Keith.

Thomas and Keith were standing in the hallway, in front of the door leading to the football team's locker room. Today was the day, Keith had grouped 12 members of the team who were already waiting in the room. Waiting to assist to a live pornshow. They chose the locker room, because there were lots of space for everyone, they had access to it and knew they wouldn't be disturbed. Also, Keith had wanted to fuck Thomas in there ever since he blew him after a game.

"Yes Keith, I'm sure. Don't worry about me!" said Thomas, trying to put Keith at ease.

"Because you're about to enter a room full of horny jocks, and you will be tied, unable to do anything," pointed out Keith.

"I hadn't thought about it that way," said Thomas. "But I'm not worried, I trust you. Even if anybody tried something in there, I know you'd protect me."

"You're damn right I will, nobody is allowed to touch you," Keith said before kissing Thomas. "There's nothing to worry about though, the guys are cool. But are you absolutely sure you're OK with this? We can still cancel, it's totally OK!"

"I'm sure! I'm absolutely, positively sure. If you're not sure, you can cancel, but it's fine with me!"