The College "Experience" Pt. 01

Story Info
Jim has incredible new experiences with an unlikely partner.
1.8k words
4.29
15.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSJ1
MSJ1
15 Followers

I had turned 18 two days before the semester started and I was looking forward to all the great "experiences" I would have with college girls. Being Caucasian myself, I figured I would always be pursuing women of the same ethnicity. I never had anything against women of other ethnicities, I just never really knew many and it never crossed my mind. I dreamed of a room full of stacked blondes all smiling at me. Well, on day one my dream came to an end as there wasn't anything even close.

I sat next to a very petite Asian girl that couldn't have been more than 4'10" and maybe 85 lbs. She glanced my way and I returned her glance. She was rather conservatively dressed and well, I had no interest. I saw her again in my next class, which was European History. She said "Hi" and sat down next to me. She had a very cute little voice and I could immediately tell that she had grown up in the States. I guess I must have glanced at her a couple times during the class, because she looked up at me and smirked. I was a little shy and tried to ignore it. Then I noticed her smiling at me from time to time. When class was over I had an hour to kill, so I got a drink and settled down to a table in the lounge.

Not 5 minutes had passed by before Maria had "accidentally" walked passed me and introduced herself. I had never really paid any attention to Asian women before, but she was really cute. She was so petite, but she had beautiful eyes and her smile was very memorable. She had a very lovely fragrance about her and I had noticed it in class as well. She had long, straight black hair with bangs. I just adored her cute little voice. I introduced myself and she said "Glad to meet you Jim!" She said it so enthusiastically. I kind of was beginning to feel a little something for her. She was so opposite any woman I had ever been attracted to before, but I was after new experiences so I thought I might give this one a shot.

We talked for a while and sat together and the time passed by very fast. We were both late for class and as it was, we were in another one together: chemistry. We sat together again and after it was over, we had lunch together. I felt very comfortable with her and she appeared to be attracted to me. I am 6'4" and about 230 lbs. She teased me about my height and we sure did look like an odd couple, if that is what we were quickly becoming. She giggled and said, "you have big hands and big feet, I wonder what else is big?" Then she covered her eyes and said, "I can't believe I just said that out loud!" I was very bewildered, but I smiled and tried to come up with something witty to say back to her. After a long pause I said, "you are welcome to find out." She laughed hard and touched my leg. An immense feeling came over me, like nothing I had ever felt before in my life. We were still sitting at a table having lunch, but at that moment, I got as hard as a rock. I mean I was so turned on by her appearance and her touch that words really couldn't do my emotions justice. She smiled at me and said "oh, did I do that?" as she brushed her foot across my pants, under the table. She then winked at me. She said her roommate was in class for another 3 hours and asked if I would like to see her place.

It was about 1:30 PM as we went into her dorm and locked the door. Before I could even look around, she had unbuttoned her blouse at the top. She smiled at me again and asked if I had been with Asian girls before. I said I hadn't. She was Vietnamese. She said in a very sexy voice, "well, I have never been with a white guy before either, but I can't wait!" She unbuttoned her blouse and literally threw it over her bed and onto the floor. She was not wearing a bra! I was again hard as a rock and she kept looking at my pants and smiling. I was very shy and awkward, I had no idea I would be so fortunate on the very first day of college! She had very perky nipples. They were very erect, though she had practically no shape to her breasts. She was as flat as could be, but those nipples were amazing! They were dark purple in color and she had a fairly dark complexion from a long trip to the beach that August.

I also saw something else that was all new to me: she had a belly button piercing. I found it so very erotic! She then took off her skirt, revealing a black thong. She removed her thong very slowly, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. She had just a tiny line of hair above her clit. She got on her bed, totally naked and motioned for me to come over to her. I sat down beside her and she unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room. She kissed me on the cheek, then we had several very short kisses on the lips. We gazed into each others eyes and my eyes fixated on her nipples. We kissed very passionately and I was so hard that semen was starting to drip out the tip of my penis. As we kissed, she put her hand down my pants and felt my cock for the first time. She exclaimed, "my God!" She then led my hand to her wanting pussy that was very warm to the touch and already dripping. It felt so wonderful. I was almost in a trance I was so excited. We kissed more and I slipped her the tongue and she moaned with excitement. She then motioned for me to stand up. She unzipped my pants and gently removed them. I wasn't wearing any underwear and she was very excited by that.

There I stood above her as she sat on the edge of the bed. My massive cock was fully erect and dripping. I was so much bigger than her in every way. Our proportions were so dramatically different. My cock was almost as long as her forearm and might have even been as thick. She was so small, but so cute from head to toe! She had very toned legs that were super sexy. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, very gently at first. She said, "I think you have a big load in there, don't you?" I was in a trance like state, so very turned on by this beautiful woman. She licked the semen up as it began to drip from my cock. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers again and looked up at me with those lovely brown eyes. Then she opened up that tiny little mouth and plunged by throbbing cock into it. Her mouth was so warm and wet. It just felt perfect. She could only get the tip into her mouth as I was just too big for her, but it sure felt good. She licked it all over and squeezed it with her hands, to get more semen to come out.

Then she laid down on the bed and said in a very erotic voice, "take me!" Her pussy lips were very dark, like a violet purple, but as she spread those lips, she revealed some pink. I put my tongue inside her pussy, gently licking it, then caressing her juicy lips. I then put my mouth around her pussy and started to suck it. It sounded like a big suction. She screamed and cummed in my mouth. It was so much juice it spilled out my mouth. I had never experienced this before. I loved it! It was warm and deliciously sweet. I looked right in her eyes and swallowed all of her juices. She cummed so hard and her petite little body contorted in all directions. She exclaimed, "I want you!"

I saw her birth control pills beside her bed and had no concern over what next followed. Her pussy was massively swollen from all the sucking I had done to it. I rubbed my cock all around her inner thighs and teased her. I then gently slid into her inviting pussy. It was so very hot inside, but her lips quickly engulfed my manhood. She was squeezing me in a grip, with her pussy! I almost came within seconds, but slowed down just in time. I didn't think I could last much longer, but she took control and we fucked for nearly an hour. It was so intense that we didn't even change positions! She loved me to be on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my back and her legs were tightly squeezing my waist. She was very talented! I think I was in and out of consciousness during much of it. The feeling of pleasure was more than I could even comprehend.

I was sweaty and pulsating all over as was she. She had cummed over and over again in that hour. I felt it each time and I can't say any more than that it was the hottest, most sexual thing I could ever have conceived of. I pumped her harder and harder, getting my throbbing cock almost halfway into her as she passionately called my name in between the screams. As I was about to cum, she pulled me out and said in fainted breath, "on my face." I had never done that before and really was a bit uncertain of what she meant. I stood up and she leaned her head just under my cock and I started to jerk it off. It wasn't but a very few seconds later that I squirted my load all over her face. Some got into her mouth and onto her forehead. Her left cheek had three spurts across it and one big squirt onto her right cheek. I was gasping for breath and I had one final, massive squirt that went right into her mouth. She was covered in my cum and smiled as the cum dripped down from her face onto her perky nipples. She smiled as the cum continued to drip down her stomach, coating her piercing in white goo. She swallowed the big load in her mouth with a sigh of great pleasure. She then sucked my cock to get out every last drop of cum. We laid down together, hugging each other and just passed out with feelings of passion and pleasure.

MSJ1
MSJ1
15 Followers