The College Girl Next Door Ch. 04: Home

Story Info
Eva comes home. Will the truth come out?
4k words
4.8
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear Eva had missed me. And to be honest, I also missed her. Apart from the few encounters with the neighbour girls life had been quite solitary. I missed stupid simple stuff. Like being able to just shout a question and have Eva answer from a different room. Or just passing each other while we were both working from home and one of us was grabbing a cup of coffee. Of course, I also missed her presence and having sex with her, but that felt secondary to just being around her. I felt like an asshole for jeopardising my relationship for a few flings with my neighbours. That didn't mean I hadn't thoroughly enjoyed those nights. I still couldn't get myself to delete the pictures that Emily sent me.

Eva for her part seemed like she was trying to make up for lost time. As soon as she came home she had dragged me to the bedroom. She'd ripped my clothes off and was on her knees in front of my rapidly stiffening dick in no time. I can't say that I was any less patient. After Eva had sucked my dick to full strength, I bent her over the bed, pulled her trousers and panties down and shoved my cock in her pussy. This was not lovemaking, this was just primal fucking. Soon the sound of Eva's moans and my groans mixed with the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. I heard her moans crescendo. After that, it didn't take long before I collapsed on top of my girlfriend, my spent dick still buried in her pussy.

'I missed that,' She said.

'Me too,' I answered.

We were silent for a bit, just revelling in each other's warmth and orgasmic bliss. After that, whenever the opportunity arose during the rest of the weekend we had sex. Woke up? Sex. Eva joined me in the shower (or I joined her) to cop a quick feel. We'd be watching TV and I'd feel a hand creep towards my zipper. It was almost like three weeks of lost affection were packed into a single weekend.

After a while, we'd start to take our time. Not just a quick fuck to take off the pressure, but extensive love making with massages and a lot of licked body parts instead. It was after one of those sessions, where Eva hadn't been shy about the pleasure she was receiving, that I received a text. A text from Emily. I could see the preview, the text had a video attachment and the text read "I heard you." Emily hearing us was what had kicked off our adventures, so I was apprehensive to open the text next to Eva. I quickly swiped away the notification and laid back down next to Eva.

Still, the text was bouncing around in my mind. Eva was back and I didn't want to jeopardise that by continuing to flirt with the college girls next door. On the other hand, I was very curious about what Emily could have sent me. It could just as well just have been an innocent meme or something, right? I decided to wait until Eva was out of the house running some errands to open the text. The video preview was black, no idea what my naughty neighbour had sent me. Only one way to find out I guess.

The video opened with a pair of wet labia were parted by a pink vibrator. I immediately recognized the vibrator as Hailey's. But If I was not mistaken I saw Emily's blonde pubes above it. That meant that Emily must have borrowed Hailey's vibrator. I guess she liked the sensations it gave her. Soon, the vibrator started to enter Emily's vagina. I heard moans as she kept speeding up thrusting in and out of herself. Then she buried the vibrator in her pussy and turned the knob. The buzzing sound of the vibrator was drowned out by my naughty neighbour's moans. My pants started to feel tight and I opened the zipper to give myself some breathing room. I saw Emily hump the vibrator, which was still buried inside her. She turned the knob once again. I could hear her moans increase. The tell-tale sign that she was about to cum. Just as she was about to cum, she pulled the vibrator from her pussy. Somewhere during the video I had removed my dick from my boxer and started to stroke it slowly. The video continued. Emily had turned the knob on the back of the vibrator and for a while the buzzing sound was the only thing I could hear. She used her other hand to open her pussy and slid the vibrating fake cock back into her slit. Immediately she started to moan as she held the vibrator in her pussy. I started to stroke quicker. This was so fucking sexy, Emily pleasuring herself to the sounds of me pleasuring Eva. I could imagine her getting too horny and having to start to masturbate just to take the edge off. I couldn't help but to be flattered by her reaction. On video Emily's moans increased and she started to move the vibrator in and out quicker and quicker. She was rapidly approaching climax, and I wasn't far behind. I saw the shiny vibrator moving in and out of her pussy. Her chest heaving, her beautiful perky tits with their pink nipples bouncing on the movement in her pussy. A blush had crept over her chest, up to her neck. She would be blushing, her wild hair plastered to her sweaty face. I could see the signs, her moans became higher, quicker after each other. Her stroking became erratic. She thrust her crotch against the vibrator.

"What'cha watchin'?"

Shit! I let my phone fall from my hands in my hurry to pull up my pants and hide my boner. I hadn't heard Eva come back and now she was standing smirking in the door opening. As a long moan came from my phone, she walked towards me. I lay there like a deer in headlights. Caught dick-handed. She sat down next to me on the bed and pick up my phone.

"What got you so excited?"

In a quick glimpse I saw that the video had ended on a screenshot of Emily blowing a kiss to the camera. For a short moment I hoped that Eva didn't recognise the neighbour. Slowly, I saw a look of recognition spread across Eva's face. "Is that?"

I knew I was screwed. And then the strangest thing happened. Eva started to giggle incredulously. "She actually did it." She giggled and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Emily actually managed to seduce you."

"She did." I said with a sad smile.

"That minx."

"I was planning on telling you. I just couldn't find the right time. Are you mad?"

"Maybe a little. Not that you fucked her, but that you didn't tell me immediately after."

"Wait, what?" I almost started to stutter from surprise. My girlfriend wasn't mad that I fucked someone else, but that I didn't share it with her? I felt like I had fallen into some kind of parallel dimension where actions didn't have consequences.

"I actually planted the seed. But I never thought she would be bold enough to act."

Now I was totally surprised. I took my phone from Eva's hand and put it down. I took her hands in mine and faced her. "We need to talk," I said, "I think we both have a lot to explain. What did you mean with planted the seed? You planned all this?"

"I won't say planned. But seeing that I would be gone quite a while, I had an inkling this could happen."

"Who are you? Are you some kind of diabolical mastermind?"

"Maybe." She answered with a cocky grin around her face. I still felt like I had just barely survived a car crash. What the fuck was happening? Some kind of explosion was starting to build inside me. A combination of my guilt and the whiplash of Eva's confession that she had set it all in motion. The weight that had settled on my heart had started to lift. My fingers started to tingle, the seed of a migraine started to form behind my eyes. I was lost for words. Unsure what to do and how to act. And then my girlfriend made it all go away. She leaned over, kissed me passionately. Pulled my head towards hers, wrapped her hands around me and hugged me down on the mattress.

"I'll start from the beginning." She said as she broke the kiss. "It all started a few months ago. You remember I went to a new gym?"

I nodded. She'd been pretty happy with the new gym, and I had even joined her there a few times. It had mostly new machines and was set up with enough room to easily exercise. I wasn't really into going to the gym for fitness, but I remember that the new gym made Eva happy.

"I kept seeing this girl. I recognized her from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. I think she felt the same, because I caught her staring at me a few times. After a while it finally clicked when I saw her coming from our neighbour's house. After that I made sure to introduce myself and soon we were doing our routines together and grabbing after-workout drinks. Remember when I caught you looking at Emily and Hailey while they were tanning in the garden? Remember how I riled you up with some dirty talk about how I wanted to do our two neighbours? That's when I actually decided that I wanted you to have an adventure. Emily had mentioned once while we were having drinks that she had heard us having sex. After that I made sure that our windows were open while we were having sex. To be honest, it also quite excited me to realize that someone was listening to us. But that was just the first part. Emily told me she had broken up with her boyfriend a few months ago and was experiencing a dry spell. So whenever I could, I kept steering the conversations towards sex. I told her how you fucked me. About that delicious way you use your tongue. About how you make sure I cum before you do. I could see it had an effect on our neighbour. How she started to squirm in her yoga pants. How her face would flush with excitement. I was sure that she was interested. Then I started dropping hints about how you would be home-alone without a girlfriend to properly take care of your cock. And as icing on the cake, I had told her about how we had spied on them in their garden and how you had fucked my brain out while looking at her and her roommate. And I guess it worked.

You're not angry, are you?" Eva looked at me with a look of apprehension. Her face was flushed from her recounting of how she had brought this college aged beauty and her boyfriend together.

"No, I'm not angry. I'm relieved. And maybe I'm even more in love with you now. But please, next time just tell me?"

"I will. Now tell me what you did to Emily."

So I told her. Not every detail, but the highlights. I told her how I fucked Emily in front of her window. I told her about how I got invited to a BBQ and how playing a game of truth or dare in the hot tub ended up in me fucking Emily while Hailey watched.

"Hmmm, I've met Hailey a few times. I thought she was more timid, but good for her."

"Then wait until you hear about my next exploit."

I told her how Hailey had tied Emily up and forced her to the edge with a vibrator while I was fucking her. I saw Eva react to my stories. Her face was a little flushed and I could see her nipples poke through her shirt. Her hands had started roaming and while I told about the adventure I had with both girls, I saw her open up her zipper and slip a hand into her panties. Seeing Eva getting excited from my recollections got me excited and soon my dick was back to full mast.

"I want to see the video Emily sent you." Eva murmured in my ear.

Who was I to deny her? Especially after my confession, I felt that I still owed her something. I rummaged around on the bed until I found my phone and scrolled back to the start of the video. Emily's pussy greeted me from the screen as Eva settled next to me on the bed with her head on my shoulder. I vaguely smelt the smell of her peach shampoo.

"Ready?" I asked?

"Almost," Eva said. She turned towards me and kissed me on the lips. "That's so you don't forget I love you. Now I'm ready."

I hit start and the small screen showed how Emily parted her lips with the vibrator.

"Imagine if that was your cock," Eva murmured in my ears. Her left hand lowered down to the front of my pants. With a few deft movements she undid the buttons and saw the tent in my boxers. Slowly she started stroking me over the fabric. Soon after her hand slipped beneath my boxers to encircle my hard dick. As the screen showed the pink toy penetrating Emily's wet folds, I felt Eva starting to stroke me. She was watching the screen with rapt attention and tried to match the movement of her hand to the excruciatingly slow movement of Emily on screen.

"Look at how wet she is. Was she as wet when you penetrated her?" Eva whispered in my ear. I grunted in assent. Eva's handjob had made all words leave my head.

"You like that, don't you? Me talking dirty while you can watch this naughty college girl play with her pussy." She sped up her movements and for a while the only thing I could do was pant. Then suddenly her hands slowed down and she used her other hand to pause the video.

"I know something better." She said, "Strip."

She didn't need to say that twice. I quickly stripped and laid back down on the bed. I must have had some kind of grin on my face, not believing my luck. Not only was Eva not mad that I had fucked my neighbours, she had actually set it up. As soon as I laid down on the bed, my beautiful girlfriend stood up. Softly rocking from side to side, she started to strip. Both her hands on the hem of her shirt and slowly lifting it up. Exposing her belly button, her ribs. She paused a little before quickly pulling it over her head and showing me her bra-clad boobs. With a quick movement behind her back she removed the red lacy lingerie and freed her breasts. Her hands went to the buttons on her trousers. As she opened them one by one her red panties started showing. She turned away from me, giving me a great view of her tight ass. She pulled down the pants, showing her butt cheeks and the red G-string between them. Quickly she pulled off her trousers and socks. After that her panties followed, showing her landing strip of pubic hair. She stepped next to me on the bed, and I couldn't help myself but to quickly take one of her delicious nipples into my mouth. Eva moaned softly as I felt her nipple harden in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it in the way she liked. She pushed me back with both hands.

"Stop, that wasn't my plan. Okay, give me your phone." Curious, I handed her my phone. Whatever she had planned, I could only expect it to be fun. Laying next to me she rewound the video to the moment just before Emily penetrated her pussy with the vibrator. Then she propped my phone up with a pillow in such a way that if I turned my head I could still watch it. I felt movement and Eva had swung her leg over me. Her knees on both sides of my pelvis. With one hand she took my hard cock, she used the other to start the video. As the pink vibrator on screen slowly slid between Emily's lips, I felt Eva copy the movement with my cock. My head between her wet lips. She moaned as she accidentally caressed her clit.

"Wait, I want to hear her." I obliged and turned the sound on my phone to the max. The wet sound of the vibrator between Emily's lips combined with the soft panting by the college girl filled my right ear. I felt Eva's hand around the base of my cock, copying Emily's moves as best as she could. Then she pointed my dick up straight. As I saw the tip of the pink vibrator disappear between Emily's folds I felt the wet warmth of Eva's pussy encircle me. My real cock and the fake cock on screen both reached their relative ends and both from the screen as from my beautiful girlfriend riding me I heard a satisfied moan. Where Emily held the vibrator for a bit I felt Eva start to move her hips. My dick still planted firmly in her pussy she started rocking and moving her hips. Emily moved the vibrator from her pussy and Eva started moving upward until only the tip of my cock was inside her. Then she plunged back down. Back up again, and halfway back down following Emily's movements with her wet pussy. My attention was divided. One the one hand I still wanted to watch my college aged neighbour pleasure her pussy, on the other hand there was my red-headed girlfriend pleasuring herself -and me- with my cock. I reached up to cup her breasts, but without breaking her rhythm she slapped my hands away. "Just lay there, you're the vibrator." She said while panting. Her face was a combination of concentration and pleasure. Her eyes fixed to the clip on screen. The bedroom was filled with a combination of Emily's and Eva's moans. Emily plunged the vibrator into her pussy and turned the knob. In response, Eva lowered herself down, squeezing me with the muscles in her pussy. Her hand lowered to her clit and she started fingering the little nub. Her moans increasing.

I looked at the bedroom window. We hadn't drawn the curtains, the window was opened on a small opening. In my mind I pictured Emily looking over from her window. Drawn by Eva's moans. I imagined her looking over and seeing my red-headed girlfriend bouncing on my cock. Slowly, a look of horny recognition would appear on her face, as she heard her own moans mixed with Eva's. Her hands would find their way into her panties, and she would masturbate to the show Eva's was accidentally giving her. I was called back to the here and now by Eva. Her pussy tight around my cock while she was fucking me with long drawn out strokes, copying the ones on the screen. Sometimes interspersed by a quick up and down as Emily's horniness would make her unable to hold a steady rhythm. I was actually quite impressed by the way Eva kept copying Emily. As the pink vibrator speeded up, so did Eva. Her fingers still massaging her clit, my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans deepened, increased. Her pussy grabbed my dick tighter. I knew this feeling. She was about to cum. A look of concentration in her face as she focussed on the screen. A frustrated muttering. "Cum, you stupid bitch. I can't hold on much longer." As Emily's movements became erratic Eva slowed down. Hovering on the edge of orgasm, she'd decided that she didn't want to cum before Emily did. Her pussy squeezing my dick tighter. Milking me closer and closer to orgasm. With a deep groan Emily came on the screen. Two quick moves, up, down, up and once again all the way down. Eva collapsed on top of me. Her pussy twitching around my cock. Her head panting next to my ears. I heard her whisper to herself, "You did it."

Once again my pleasure stopped just as I was nearing the edge of orgasm. I knew the show was over. The screen of my phone was black. My hands started roaming over Eva's body. Following the curve of her legs, via her ass, to the valley between her shoulder blades. She twitched once more, her pussy squeezing my hard cock. She lifted her head to kiss me. Her tongue found mine. "Fuck that was hot. Did you see how she came on that fake cock?" I hadn't, my face had been trained on Eva's in the throes of desire. She started moving her hips. "You didn't come?"

"Not yet," I answered. Eva kept moving. From unconscious movements back to rolling her hips, my dick still buried in her pussy.

"I'm too tired. I can't ride any more. I'm sorry." She said. She rolled around to her back. Her wet folds pulling me with her. As I laid on top of her I kissed her once again. She squeezed her pussy in reply. Started riding up on me, using the little bit of movement she had to start fucking me again. Slowly I pulled from her, feeling her pussy around every centimetre of my cock. Then with a quick push I entered her again. A moan greeted me as my dick reached its depth. I kept fucking her like that a bit. Slowly out, quick in. Even though I was fucking my beautiful red-headed girlfriend, the blonde neighbour popped in my head. Must've been the video. I bowed over to Eva, my mouth near her ears. "Want to know what window is our naughty neighbour's?"

"Really? Now?" Eva said between satisfied moans.

"Want me to fuck you while you look at her window?"

"Now that's a better proposition."

"Okay, get on your knees."

I moved from on top of her and positioned her so she could look out the window. Then I knelt between her knees, my dick in my hand as I positioned it in front of her entrance. As my cock slid into Eva's wet pussy she let out a moan. This position hit all the right spots. My dick buried in her pussy I bowed over her. Pointed out the window. "You see that window, the one on the second floor standing open a bit? That's where Emily shot her little home movie. Who knows, maybe she is watching us right now..." I moved from Eva before plunging back in. My pace increasing, my hands on her sides, gripping tight. The idea of Eva trying to see Emily, the idea of Emily spying on us, and just the overall feeling of confused lust filled me. I found a speed that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep. Eva's moans suffused the air. I knew these sounds, she was about to cum once more. So quickly after her previous orgasm. I could hold on just a little longer. Not much. But long enough. Eva's pussy clenched around my dick. A deep moan as Eva's arms gave up and she crashed with her face into the blankets. Her shapely ass still in the air, my dick in her twitching pussy. The pleasure overcame me and with a groan I filled her.

12