The College Intern Ch. 02

Story Info
The intern's interview was just the begining.
5.2k words
4.89
33.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbg1248
Tbg1248
56 Followers

This work is a continuation of The College Intern. Much of the character development took place in that chapter. I want to thank my editor, Kenji Sato, whose guidance has been invaluable.

***

Standing in the shower, letting the hot water cascade over my head, I tried to reconcile all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours.

My body felt surprisingly invigorated, despite the sexual marathon I had put it through. My five-year bout of self-imposed celibacy had been broken in epic fashion. After our initial coupling on the sofa, we proceeded to my bed. I lost track of time, while exploring Kari's body, testing out what brought her pleasure, filling her desires, satisfying mine. After one final, mind-shattering climax in the shower, I collapsed against the wall, my body no longer able to rally.

Taking Kari back to her apartment had brought back memories of taking my high school sweetheart home after curfew. The post-coital high had continued to ripple through my nerves. My mind, operating at an enhanced level, was keenly aware of every sight, smell, or touch. Kari's last kiss had been one filled with promise and passion. I felt young again; invincible.

The cold light of day had brought other thoughts to mind. Kari was beautiful, intelligent, and ambitious. And fourteen years younger than me. Had last night been just a casual hookup for her? She has academic and career goals that extend far beyond SGU. What possible benefit would there be in a relationship with me?

Then there was the internship. Could I have her work for me now? Could we maintain some professionalism in the office? Would it even be ethical? I knew she would be trouble.

I couldn't get Kari out of my mind. The mindlessness of weekly grocery shopping didn't help. Each willowy blonde woman I saw, rekindled my building desires for her. My mind replayed our stormy evening of passion; the scents, sounds, and feeling etched deep into my memory. I needed to see her.

GSU had an exhibition volleyball match at noon on campus. It was a tune-up for the upcoming SEC invitational next month. Several of the top regional teams would be there. The gymnasium was packed. A sea of color rippled around the court, each team's fans sporting their school colors.

I managed to find a spot mid-court in the mezzanine area, a place typically off-limits during matches. Fred Wales, the Athletic Director, was my closest friend on campus. We shared a love of bourbon, cigars and all things sports related. Hence, my ID card got me access to just about everywhere in the sports complex.

As the host of the event, our team would be the last team to take the court. The talent on display was exceptional, and a repeat championship for GSU would be a challenge. I was enjoying myself, noting once again that whoever had designed women's volleyball uniforms knew how to showcase their assets.

"Hello, Alan." Kari's soft alto voice caressed my ears, the vibrato on the long vowels sent tingling sensations along my nerves.

I spun around, finding her emerging from the shadows of an alcove at the back of the mezzanine. Her volleyball uniform hugged her curves tightly, muscles playing under the toned, tanned skin of her legs, as she walked closer. Her sports bra struggled to contain her ample breasts. Kari's hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, hanging straight down her back. Her eyes, unreadable in the shadows, never left mine, as she stepped into my personal space.

"What are you doing up here?" I asked, thrilled to see her, yet surprised that she was not warming up with her teammates.

"I saw you come in. When you slipped behind the scoring booth, I knew you were coming up here." Her breath was warm against mine, with a light touch of mint tickling my nostrils.

"I wanted to talk about last night."

A sense of dread filled my mind. Did she think it was a mistake? Would this be the last I saw of her? Would I only be left with memories?

I took a deep breath.

She smiled.

A broad flash of perfect white teeth, her eyes sparkling with humor. She reached forward and slid her fingers into the waistband of my khakis. With a firm grip she pulled me, moving us into the deep shadows from which she had first appeared. She stopped when her back touched a door I never knew was back there.

Keeping her hand entwined with my belt, her other came up behind my head pulling me down. Her lips were moist, hot, demanding. They parted to let the tip of her tongue caress over mine. A deep moan escaped my opening mouth, merging with hers, as she pressed her breasts to my chest. Passion flared in me. My tongue danced and darted into the depths of her mouth.

Gasping softly, resting our heads against one another as the kiss ended, she looked up at me through her lashes. Her eyes were deep blue almost violet, shimmering with the heat of her passion. Her face was flushed, her breathing deep. My hands had encircled her waist to hold her close. I could feel her tremble.

"Last night was," she paused, her body trembled again. "Mind altering!" The words almost a moan, as she pressed harder against me.

Her hand had released its death grip on my belt and slid down into my boxers. It felt cool compared to the heat emanating from my now-fully engorged cock. She gripped it tightly, her fingers pulsing around it.

"I want you. I want this." Kari squeezed my cock tighter. "I want more."

With a quick tug, she had my fly down. Never letting her eyes leave mine, she slowly slid down my body, 'til she was squatting before me. Undoing my belt, I pushed my slacks and boxers down. Kari grinned playfully, as my tumescent cock sprang forth. Wrapping her soft hand around the base, she lightly kissed the purple crown of my cock.

"I woke up wanting this cock in me."

Moist, hot breath caressed my cock, electrifying every nerve in my shaft. Her lips parted, sliding softly over the taut head. She let out a low moan, she drew the entire length of my cock into her mouth. Kari paused for just a moment, when the head hit the back of her mouth, then she swallowed. Her lips stretched around the girth of my shaft, the head slid down into her throat, 'til my balls rested heavily on her chin. I struggled to stifle my moan as her throat contracted around me, sending sparks chasing up my spine. I was seconds from exploding.

Abruptly she stopped and rose. My cock sliding from her lips.

"Consider that a promise."

The cool air on my wet and throbbing cock did nothing to douse the flames of my arousal. My whole body shivered, as I struggled to bring myself under control.

She went up on her toes, kissed my lips hard, then capturing my lower lip in her teeth, she tugged slightly, then broke all contact with my body.

"Come find me when we win."

With those words of command, she was gone.

I quickly stuffed my cock back into my boxers. Rational thought returned and with it, a jolt of fear. What if someone had come to the mezzanine, what if we had been caught?

My god, she was trouble.

I was thankful for the deep shadows of the mezzanine. I knew my face was still flushed and my cock, while not a solid steel shaft anymore, still created a noticeable bulge below my belt.

The last match of the day was about to start. I found Kari easily enough, she was at the baseline talking with our leading hitter. I recalled her name and stats from the roster. Gina Williams, a six-foot-two junior. She had the lean frame of a collegiate athlete, her long auburn hair gathered up in the standard ponytail most players had adopted. Kari laughed and glanced up towards the shadowy confines of the mezzanine. Gina looked up, too; a shocked look on her face.

Oh hell, what had Kari said to her?

GSU won easily. Kari's boast of winning had not been bravado. They were flawless in their execution. The crowd disbursed and I made my way down to the hallway outside the locker rooms. As luck would have it, Fred was in his office, congratulating Coach Collins on the win. I poked my head in to say hello. They both turned, and with a smile, Fred tossed me an envelope. My eyebrows raised in query, as I snatched it out of the air.

"Tickets to the invitational next month." Fred answered. "You're on your own for transportation and lodging." With a laugh, he turned back to his conversation with Coach Collins. I grinned in pleasure.

"So, you will be there to cheer us on?" The voice startled me, I had not heard anyone approach. I turned towards it.

Gina stood there with a knowing grin on her lips; all that was missing was a sign that said, 'I have a secret.' I am sure my cheeks were coloring. She stood close enough to feel the heat radiating from them.

"Kari said to find you and let you know she will be out in a few. The trainer is still working with her."

Gina turned and started to walk away, then stopped to look back over her shoulder at me. I could feel her eyes take in every inch of me, evaluating, cataloging. Then, with a grin, she turned back and disappeared around a corner.

What the hell was that? I asked myself. My sex-charged brain raced with thoughts that two days ago I would never have entertained. What has Kari done to me?

Before I could formulate an answer to my own question, Kari stepped through the locker-room door. Her face lit up, as she saw me. Two long strides and she reached out, hooking her hand in the crock of my arm.

"I'm starving!" she told me, tightening her grip on my arm, her touch warm and familiar. "Let's grab something to eat. Somewhere quiet."

I knew just the place.

Papi's isn't really a restaurant. It is more like a county store that just happens to sell some of the best creole food this side of Louisiana. I had found it by accident, on one of my wandering motorcycle rides. I had been following River Road for miles when a typical summer storm formed out of nowhere. I just made it into the parking lot when the skies opened.

Forty minutes later, I was savoring an award-worthy crawfish etouffee and swapping motorcycle stories with Papi. He was in his late seventies, the quintessential Cajun fisherman. Papi had taken over the family store when his mother passed. She had taught him every recipe she knew. He believed sharing those dishes with folks was the best way to honor her memory. I returned frequently, developing a deep friendship with the old man. But I had never shared this hidden gem with anyone.

'Til now.

Kari had been quiet the whole ride. She held my hand in both of hers, while she took in the passing scenery. I surmised she had never been out this way. Few college students would venture this far from the city. It was truly the backwoods of Georgia. Shotgun shacks along the river; faded signs from businesses long since gone, dotting the roadside. Spanish moss hanging from old oaks, casting dappled shadows over the road, as we motored through the late afternoon warmth. I always felt at peace when I came down this road. I think Kari felt it, too.

Kari would turn to look at me from time to time. Her eyes would sparkle when they caught my gaze. She took my breath away.

"Alan!" Papi called out, in his thick accent as we entered.

"Papi!" I returned the greeting. Smiling at my old friend, I wondered just what he would say about my companion.

My hand resting firmly in the small of her back, I guided Kari towards the back porch area. Her eyes took in the wide variety of items strewn about the place. Fishing gear, bait tanks and ancient glass-front refrigerators lined one wall. Stacks of dry goods lined the shelves along the other, no rhyme or reason to their location. In between, a maze of barrels, tables, and racks. The place reflected the personality of its owner-- eclectic and bohemian.

Papi's back porch was set above a bend in the river facing west. The sun was just setting, as I pulled out a chair for Kari. She smiled at me, then sighed contently, looking out over the river. A cool, late-afternoon breeze, aided by the ceiling fans, drove back the heat of the day. There were only four tables on the porch; we took the only one set for two, tucked away from the entrance.

A few minutes later, Papi arrived at our table, a tall glass pitcher of sweet tea in his hand.

"Kari meet Papi. Chef and sole proprietor of this establishment," I said.

We had made a quick stop at Kari's apartment for her to change clothes. She wore a soft-yellow sundress, just a shade or two darker than her hair. It clung to her breasts lightly, accentuating the curves. It stopped mid-thigh and her long, toned legs curled tucked up under her chair. She was stunning.

Kari flashed a thousand-watt smile at Papi.

"Hello," Kari's voice trilled.

"You are de most beautiful woman to ever pass thru' des doors," Papi intoned, in his melodic Creole accent.

Kari blushed at the old man's flattery.

"And you must be very special, indeed, for 'dis old scoundrel to bring you here. He never bring anyone to see me. 'Tis a wonder I stay in business."

I laughed softly. I knew Papi was already taken with her. Kari glanced at me, and I nodded.

"It's true. You are special," I responded, my lips curling in a playful smile.

Papi's porch was always quiet, few patrons stayed to eat. Most came for takeout. Over dinner, Kari and I talked. We shared our past; my divorce and move to Georgia. Kari talked about growing up on a ranch in Colorado. Papi stopped by periodically to check on us, but he knew well enough not to linger. Tonight, my attention was fully on the beauty across the table.

"Alan." Kari took a deep breath. "I wanted a quiet place for us tonight. There is something I need to say."

My chest tightened at those words. They held an ominous tone. Time seemed to stop, while I waited for her to continue.

"We shared something extraordinary last night." She paused; eyes locked on mine.

"But?" I filled the silence between us, dreading what might be her next words.

"And," she interjected, reaching across the table to take my hand in both of hers. "I want to experience more with you."

I opened my mouth to reply. She placed a slim finger over my lips.

"Shhh. Let me get this out first." Kari's smile was warm, comforting, and held wisdom beyond her years.

"I want to be clear about my intentions and expectations." She continued, "I have one semester before I graduate, law school after that. I am not interested in a monogamous relationship with you, or anyone for that matter. What I want is for you and me to live, to laugh, to love, to enjoy each other, and embrace whatever comes our way."

Her hands trembled slightly, as she took mine again. She swallowed once, then sat back slightly, waiting for my response.

I reached out with my free hand to cup her cheek, her head tilting slightly to lean into it. My feelings were clear, now, if I could only get them into words.

"Kari, you are an amazing woman." I willed my voice to convey the passion and compassion I had for her. "I want to experience more with you, too. I want to build on last night, with no expectations other than to share completely in the moment."

Kari's eyes glittered with unshed tears; her smile lit up the room.

When dessert came, I felt Kari's bare foot work its way up the cuff of my slacks. Her eyes were a dusky blue, a shade I was beginning to associate with her rising passions. She bit her lower lip for a moment, then grinned at me. Moments later, I felt her foot pressed against my groin. I couldn't stifle a moan, as she gently worked her toes back and forth. My cock strained at the confines of my boxers.

"You are so bad." My voice was low, so only she could hear. She giggled and dipped her finger into the whipped cream atop our dessert. Slowly, she extended her tongue and used just the tip to gather up the cream and pull it back between her lips. Those lips closed around her finger; her cheeks drew inward as I watched. I couldn't take my eyes off her. My body shuddered; I nearly came from just watching her.

"Alan, take me home," Kari's husky whisper reached my ears. "Please."

The car purred along the winding road. I was purring, too. We had not left the parking lot, before Kari had her hand inside my boxers. Her touch was warm, soft and with just the right amount of pressure, as she stroked my rod. Her head was resting on my shoulder. Every few moments, she would squeeze her hand and breathe hotly into my ear.

"I can't wait to taste your cum again." The low trill of her voice doing as much for my arousal as her hand.

My arm around her shoulder, allowed me to trace the tip of my finger just below her ear. Her moan of pleasure at my touch, let me know how worked up she was.

I pressed down on the accelerator and the purr of the engine became a deep roar.

The parking lot behind her apartment was surprisingly quiet. I offered Kari my hand, as she unfolded those amazingly long legs from the car. She stood, laced her fingers with mine and led me to the rear door of the building. Technically, I wasn't supposed to be in the resident halls without the approval from the head of campus housing. Kari urgently tugged on my arm. I didn't have time to get approval.

The door had barely latched closed, when Kari threw her arms around my neck and drove her tongue into the back of my mouth. My hands encircled her trim waist. I turned and pressed her back to the door. Breaking the kiss, she moved her mouth to my ear and breathed two words into it that lit my soul on fire.

"Fuck me."

Blood surged to my cock, as I felt the need in her words. My hands ran up her thighs, gathering the dress as they went. Over her hips, then moving inwards, to caress my palms over her breasts. The dress lifted to her shoulders, where she took it from me and tossed it aside. Kari's large, firm breasts felt firm yet yielding in my palms. Hard points atop the dark pouting skin of aureole cried out for attention. My lips closed over one extended nipple and sucked hard. She hissed her pleasure, thrusting her hips forward hard against mine. Dragging my teeth over the tender flesh, I drew a deep moan from her lips.

"Oh, YES. More."

Kari's hands held my head firmly to her breast, guiding my mouth to her other breast. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. I could smell the heady scent of her arousal. Slipping my finger under the thin strip of her thong, I found her soaked.

My lips came back to hers in a hard deep kiss. She bit my lower lip, as my finger slid between her legs, easily parting her petals.

"Oh shit!" she cried out in passion, my finger sliding easily into the heat of her canal.

I froze, pinning her to the door with just that finger. Her eyes were deep pools of violet passion, her breath coming in short pants. I could feel her body coiled like a spring. The walls of her pussy pulsing around my intruding digit.

"Please, oh god, please." She pleaded with me to move, to release the wellspring within.

I did move, but not how she anticipated. With a sharp downward motion, I jerked my finger from her. She gasped loudly, then moaned in longing. I spun her quickly, her bare breasts pressed hard against the cool metal of the door. Fumbling with one hand, I undid my slacks and let them fall to my ankles, followed quickly by my boxers.

My cock was a molten steel rod, throbbing against the smooth, soft skin of her ass. I pressed its length between her ass cheeks, letting it glide slowly in the cleft between them. Kari pressed back against me. Her hands reached back to touch me, only to have me grasp her wrists, lifting them up to pin them above her head against the door.

Nudging her feet apart with my foot, my cock slid between her legs. I tugged her thong to one side. I made a long, slow thrust, driving the girth of my cock across the wet folds of her vagina. The mushroom-shaped head bounced over her now-extended clit. Her body jerked, and her moan of need reverberated off the door. My hips moved back, dragging my cock back over her again.

Tbg1248
Tbg1248
56 Followers
12