The College Man

Story Info
Craig experiences sex with his married lover and his mother.
9.1k words
4.54
31.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers

At eighteen years old, Craig is living a teenager's fantasy. Not only does he have a mature married woman teaching him the intricacies of sex with a woman, he gets to practice on his mother!

All characters in this tale are at least 18 years old. This is a story of interracial sex, cheating and incest.

Chapter 01

"Hurry, Craig, Hurry! My husband will be home any minute!"

Kay Randall, 45, lay across her kitchen table, gripping the far edge with her thigh-length robe around her waist. Her pink silk panties hung from one ankle. Her round pink ass shone with sweat and stung with the pounding, interspersed with hard-ass slaps her young lover gave her.

Behind her, Craig Allen, 18, her neighbor and friend's son, thrust lustfully into her spasming hole. He slid effortlessly through her sheath, stretching her, sending exquisite thrills through her body. Only the fear of her husband catching them tempered the superb feel of his substantial Black cock.

"Kay, you got the best pussy ever! I could fuck you all night! Come on! Move this big ass!" He drew his hand back and brought it down hard on her slim behind.

"AWW FUCK! You big dick, motherfucker! Is that the best you can do? Slap my ass again! Make me feel it!"

The intensity of their fucking generated a white foam that covered Kay's pussy and Craig's cock. The load Craig dropped in her earlier gushed from her cunt and streamed down her thighs with each powerful thrust.

Kay had lost track of how many times she had climaxed. Each of her orgasms was like waves of a violent storm at sea. They built to a crest and roared ashore, followed by the next orgasm.

As much as she enjoyed the marathon fucking of her young Black lover, experience taught her that his youth and stamina were inexhaustible. If she didn't stop him, they would fuck until her husband caught them.

Kay thrust back hard, rotating her hips and flexing her Kegel muscles, tightening her twat around her young lover's cock. Finally, she experienced the familiar feeling of his tool swelling in her. His long deep dicking strokes shortened to the hard short strokes that presaged him cumming.

"Where do you want it? You want to swallow this load or have me fill you up again?"

Kay was ambivalent about the risks of pregnancy. When she first seduced Craig, she insisted he wear a condom. Kay was one of those women whose bodies didn't tolerate birth control pills.

However, over time Kay began to let him fuck her bareback. She urged him to pull out when he came. Sometimes he did; sometimes, he didn't.

She accepted the pregnancy risk because she became addicted to the feeling of the flood of his sperm in her hole. A psychologist might have diagnosed a latent breeding instinct. All Kay knew was that she loved the squishy feel of cum filled pussy.

However, it was too late for that. Craig had cum in her one time already. One more would be no more dangerous. Besides, she loved the gooey feel of his jizz filling her cunt and splashing against her cervix.

"In me, goddammit, in me! Make my pussy overflow with your jizz!"

Kay gripped the table tight and began thrusting against Allen's cock. The convulsions started in her pussy and radiated throughout her body. She was going to cum with him. If there was anything better than feeling her teenage lover cum in her, it was when they came together.

"I'm cumming! I'm cccuuuummmminnnng! Fuck! Fuck!"

"I feel you, baby! I feel you! Yes! Yes! SSHHIITTT! Oh my god!"

The illicit lovers ground against each other as they orgasmed. Their backs undulated as they shared reaching the ultimate peak together. Kay's cunt convulsed around his cock, trying to push him out. Craig braced his legs and pumped hard, fighting to stay in her spasming honey hole.

The white-hot lava of her youthful lover's seed flooded Kay's love hole. The Niagra of his juices filling her and his frenetic thrusts drove her to unimaginable heights. The room spun as the blood rushed from her head, and she came close to passing out from the intensity.

"Yes, baby, yes," Kay moaned as he filled her cunt with his sperm, "give it all to me! All of it!"

"Fuck! Fuck!" Craig screamed as he dumped the last of this seed in Kay's pussy. His back undulated like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute

Craig collapsed on Kay's back, sweat streaming off him, the final spurts of his jizz dripping into his mature lover's married pussy. His breath came in short, harsh gasps. He grasped her breast, squeezing it.

He was still semi-hard. It was always like this after a few beers and a joint. He could and had fucked Kay all night. He began sliding his cock into Kay's deliciously sloppy pussy.

"Gawddammit, no! You got to go! John will be home any minute!"

"Come on, Kay! One more time!"

Kay shoved her ass back, using the kitchen table as leverage. She gasped as his length slid from her overflowing hole. His cum flowed from her pussy and dripped onto the blue-tiled kitchen floor.

"Aww, Kay! It's Friday night. He'll probably stop for a drink after his shift."

"And he may not!"

She stood as Craig staggered back, propelled by her ass. She pulled her robe down when she saw him staring lewdly at her nakedness.

"No more pussy for you, Mister!"

His cum oozed from her sated cunt and ran down the inside of her thighs.

She shook her head and smiled ruefully at her teenage lover. A few years ago, he was the skinny coltish kid who mowed her lawn. She watched him develop into this lightly muscled man-child. When he turned 18, she planned and carried out his seduction. Now she wasn't sure who was in control of the relationship.

"Are you going to miss me when I leave for college the day after tomorrow?" Allen wriggled his skin-tight jeans up over his muscular ass.

There was no time for their usual shower. There WERE a few close calls with Kay's husband. He was Irish like Kay and ill-tempered. It would go badly for them if he caught them.

Kay wrapped her arms around his waist. Her D cups pressed into his upper abdomen. When did he get so tall, she thought?

"You know I will! And that big dick!"

Craig rucked the hem of the robe up and cupped her ass.

"I'm just 8 hours up the interstate at State College! We can try that threesome we keep talking about."

"Don't tempt me!"

The thought of adding a third to their lovemaking intrigued and frightened her. Craig was pushing her to explore the kinkier sides of sex. She was unsure of what it would say about her.

Despite her year-long affair with Craig, she was basically a housewife. She was faithful to her husband until she developed a sweet tooth for black cock. It became an addiction causing her to risk her marriage to have it.

Kay smiled ruefully when she recalled them getting caught naked fucking in the woods surrounding the small pond near the cul-de-sac center. A man walking his dog discovered them fucking doggie. He stumbled backward, apologizing profusely.

Kay recalled the initial heart-stopping fear. Then the rush of excitement as the guy ogled her naked body. In the moment, with Craig's thick pole buried in her and her head spinning with lust, she would have sucked that guy off. But he ran away like the hounds of hell were after them.

She stepped back and pushed Craig lightly in the chest. "Seriously, you need to get out of here. It's after 11 pm. John got off at 11!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll leave. Give me another beer to take with me."

"Here! By the way, how's your mother?" Kay hurried to the fridge and pulled out a beer.

"She's fine, I guess. I worry about her health. She's so overweight." His carefree smile turned to a scowl.

"We've talked about this before. You need to give your mom positive emotional reinforcement. Your father has browbeaten her so much that she has low self-esteem. She eats to compensate."

Kay wrapped her arm around Craig's waist and walked to the kitchen door with him.

"Now get your ass out of here!"

She opened the kitchen door. She watched as he walked across the yard to his back door. She closed her door, turned, and leaned against it.

Lord, I'm going to miss that boy and that big black cock!

Chapter 2

Terry Allen used food as a refuge from the stress of her husband's verbal abuse. She was never a small girl. She ballooned to 220 pounds on her 5' 1" frame from her initial 160 pounds. Her weight gain fueled further verbal abuse, which caused her to eat more and gain more weight. It was a vicious cycle.

Tom Allen's, her husband, abuse stemmed from his feeling of being trapped in a forced marriage. The 20-year-old Tom took 18-year-old Terry's virginity. She got pregnant the first time they fucked. His parents made him do "the right thing" and marry her. He never forgave Terry.

Whenever he drank, he was verbally abusive to her, blaming her for changing the course of his life by getting pregnant. When he sobered up, he was always abjectly apologetic.

Terry's one refuge, her solace, was her son. From a squalling baby to a mischievous toddler to a truculent teenager, he was her life. She showered him with love and affection.

When Craig entered the kitchen, Terry was munching on a delicious chocolate donut with sprinkles. He was disheveled with a can of beer in his hand.

Her eyes scanned his taut 6', 200-pound athletic body, noticing how his jeans pulled tight across his ass and how his t-shirt seemed sculpted to his body. Impulsively, she walked over and slapped him on his ass.

"OUCH! What?" His arms akimbo, he smiled at his mother while rubbing his butt with one hand, the beer in the other.

"SORRRYYY! It was an old woman's impulse!"

"Now, what if I did that to you?"

He strode toward her in mock menace with the beer in one hand.

"Don't you dare! I'm your mother!"

Terry squealed, backpedaling from her son, with her arms raised in simulated defense. Craig caught her, smacked her ass, then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. He playfully slapped her ass again.

"And the sexiest woman I know!"

Following Kay's advice to reinforce his mother positively, he treated her like his girlfriend. Unbeknownst to him, he awakened a latent incestuous lust in his mother.

Craig kissed her forehead with her pillowy breasts pressed into his abdomen. One hand rested on her lower back just above her jiggly ass. Her gown barely covered her bubble butt. Craig inched it up, caressed his mother's bare bottom, and slapped her ass again.

"Ouch! Stop," Terry giggled.

She craved the moments when he treated her like his best girl instead of his mother. The butt slaps and his hands resting on her ass cheeks were probably inappropriate, particularly when he pulled her gown up. But, they fed into her fantasies of Craig as her Prince Charming.

"Get your butt to bed! We have to finish packing tomorrow."

Craig looked down at his mother. Despite her obesity, she had a pretty face.

Terry was a product of the racial potpourri of the Mississippi/Louisiana Delta country. Her complexion was like a tanned White woman. Her eyes were grey, and her hair a strawberry blond. She reminded him of the female former U.S Senator Landrieu from Louisiana. She usually wore her hair in a single loose braid that hung to the rise of her bubble butt.

"You look at me like I'm something good to eat!"

"Can't a mother look at her handsome son?"

In her fantasies, the ones she had lying in bed next to her husband, her son replaced her husband. Craig was the Prince Charming who carried her away to that land where they lived happily ever after.

There was a sexual component to her fantasy. Craig's cock replaced her fingers and toys between her thighs in that part of her imagination. It was he who sated the almost unbearable ache she often felt.

Craig felt the soft rolls of her apron belly. Her physical and mental wellbeing concerned him. His quasi-sexual play with his mother was intended to help her low self-esteem.

He loved his father. However, his abuse was the cause of his mother's obesity and resultant low self-esteem. Unknowingly, trying to raise her self-esteem, Craig fed into her fantasy life by treating her like his best girlfriend.

"Give your favorite son a kiss!"

Terry wriggled playfully, pretending she was trying to escape his embrace. In fact, she loved these moments when he held her close. His manhood felt good against her belly.

Craig devilishly cocked one eyebrow, looking down at his mother. He could see her massive cleavage down the vee neck of her muumuu.

"Stop," she giggled, "I'm not that kind of girl!"

She turned in his arms and pulled away as though she were trying to escape. Her belly quivered as Craig's cock slid back and forth across her ass.

Take me, she thought. Take me right here! Push me over that table and fuck me!

Terry leaned forward, increasing the pressure of her son's cock on her rump.

"And what kind of girl is that?"

Terry's gown rode up, and her son could see her bare ass with its unkempt bush between her legs. He fantasized about one day shaving her or at least trimming her pubic forest.

The pressure of her son's cock against the pillows of her ass had Terry's pussy dripping wet. She resisted the almost irresistible urge to grind her behind against his manhood.

How would it feel, she thought, to have my son's cock in me?

Resisting a very real urge to fuck her, Craig spun her around, pulling her to him and looking down her cavernous cleavage. He imagined his cock sliding between her massive mammaries. He fantasized about his cock sliding between them and spraying his seed on her face.

Terry turned in her son's arms, wrapped her arms around his waist, and laid her head on his chest. His hard stomach muscles pressed against her bosom. She was proud he took better care of his body than she and her husband did.

Terry kissed his chest and inhaled deeply, relishing the musky smell of his sweaty body. He smelled like sex. The scent aroused her jealousy and fueled her fantasy life. She knew he had an active sex life. She was jealous of the women who shared this ultimate intimacy with her son. It made them closer to him than she was.

"Get to bed, you! We have a busy day tomorrow!"

"See you in the morning, momma!"

Craig bounded up the stairs. As usual, his playful encounter with his mother left him aroused. However, Kay replaced Terry in his sexy dreams. He had relationships before Kay. As their illicit relationship flourished, he had less and less time for other women. He knew it was more lust than love. However, it was physically and emotionally satisfying.

Chapter 03

Terry lay on the couch in the Media Room, watching old movies. A half-empty quart of rum raisin ice cream sat next to a Coke and an empty package of Oreos. Her print muumuu pulled tight across her ass and breasts.

She sighed. The movie was not that good. It did not help that she had seen it several times before. These old movies were better when Craig watched them with her. She missed cuddling with him under a blanket, watching television, and laughing at the ridiculous plot twists of the old black-and-white movies.

Now he had a girlfriend or girlfriends. She was not sure which. He had not brought anyone home to meet her in months. He sometimes came home smelling like he had showered. Other times, like tonight, she detected the scent of another woman on him. It sparked jealousy in her that some hussy was intimate with her baby.

She struggled to suppress her resentment of them. They took away the one man in her life she truly loved and who loved her. The aroma of recent showers and sex said they were sharing something she never could...their bodies with him.

She pointed the remote control at the 60" flat screen and brought up the TV Guide. She shook her head ruefully. Nothing on! She had decided to go to bed when she heard the growl of the garage door opener. Tom was home.

Terry struggled to her feet, her muumuu sliding up her thighs, exposing her hairy Mons. Absentmindedly, she pulled the gown down. She walked to the garage door to wait for her husband to come in. It was after midnight. He sometimes needed help after drinking this late after work.

"Hey there, Fatso!"

Terry smiled and shook her head. It was going to be one of those nights. Whenever Tom drank, he berated her about her weight. She conceded he was right. She knew she was fat and unattractive.

She watched him swaying in the door with a hand on the doorsill, holding himself up. His slurred words said he was drunk...as usual.

"Hi, dear! Did you have a good time?"

Terry stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Tom's waist. The stench of cigarette smoke, stale bourbon, and cheap perfume assailed her nostrils.

"Great time," he slurred. Tom reached around her and rucked her muumuu up. His hands cupped her bare ass. "What did you do tonight? Where's Craig? That boy's never home!"

"He's upstairs in bed. Come on! Let's get you to bed!"

As she spoke, he backed her up to the kitchen table. He grasped her waist, turned her, bent her over the counter, and pushed her muumuu up on her back.

"Plenty of time for that! Let's have a quickie!"

He clumsily inserted a finger in his wife's moist pussy. He pumped his finger back and forth, twisting it in her hole.

"You don't get as wet as you used to."

Terry looked back over her shoulder at her sozzled husband. She sighed as he roughly finger fucked her. She balanced herself on her elbows on the counter as Tom went from finger fucking her to trying to get his semi-hard cock in her hole.

His cockhead slipped across her pussy lips. It finally slid between her labia, entering her. Dutifully, she pumped back against her husband's frantic thrusts.

She often wished Craig would catch them. In her fantasy world, he pushed Tom off her, replacing his father in her pussy. It was a wicked fantasy. One that at once shamed and aroused her. That thought, not her husband's drunken fucking, caused her to get wetter. She sighed again as she felt him grunt and then cum in her.

"There, Tom! Wasn't that nice! Now let's get you in bed."

Terry stood and straightened her muumuu. As she guided her husband to their bedroom, his sperm oozed from her pussy. It coated her thighs, causing them to make wet sucking sounds as she walked.

"Come on! Come to bed!" Tom pawed her ass while she struggled to help him out of his clothes.

"Okay, just let me help you with your clothes."

Tom Allen fell across the bed, pulling Terry down next to him. He roughly pulled her muumuu around her waist and climbed on top of her.

Terry dutifully spread her legs. She knew his alcohol-fueled passion would come to naught. It always did! She reached between them, and grasped his limp cock. She rubbed it against her moist pussy, trying to get him hard again. Tom mumbled something.

"What did you say, Dear?"

"I said you're a lousy fuck!" With that appellation, Tom Allen began to snore while lying on his wife.

Terry sobbed as she lay under her snoring husband. She felt useless and inadequate. She tried hard to please him, to be a good wife.

She pushed on his chest and rolled him off her. She lay there for a moment, with tears streaming down her face. She sat up on the side of the bed and held her face, still sobbing.

Terry decided she needed a snack. She always felt better after a snack. As she walked past her son's room, she saw him lying there sleeping. Her heart swelled with the love she felt for him.

She stepped inside his room and stood at the foot of his bed, watching him sleep. She recalled tucking him in bed when he was younger. She smiled through her tears as she recalled cuddling with him during thunderstorms or comforting him when he feared monsters under his bed.

Terry sat on the edge of his bed, watching him sleep. She needed comforting. She needed to be held and told it would be alright.

Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers