The College Sluts Ch. 04-05

Story Info
The mystery girl replies with dirty instructions for Jane.
9.7k words
4.37
13.9k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers

Warning:

The following story and subsequent series will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. If you do, however, continue to read then do not rate this story poorly on its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 4: Picture Perfect

It had been two days since Jane left her phone number in one of the campus bathrooms and she still hadn't heard anything. It seemed that either something went wrong or, more likely, whoever left the note hadn't been back to pick it up. And yet, the teen continued to check her phone every twenty minutes. Even at night she often found herself stirring awake only to check for texts from an unknown number, of course finding none.

The constant obsession was becoming tiring, so Jane decided she needed to distract herself. She had heard Bethany in the bathroom a few hours ago and, assuming she was awake, the teen passed through their connected room and knocked on her roommate's door. This was the system they had agreed upon to keep some level of privacy and, as such, Jane waited patiently to be let in.

"One second," Bethany's voice came from the other side of the door, the girl soon enough opening the door and greeting Jane with a smile, "Hey, what's up."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to do something, I'm bored and down for pretty much anything," Jane admitted.

"Shoot, sorry," Bethany frowned, opening the door slightly wider, "My boyfriend Mark is visiting today, it's the last time we'll see each other before school starts."

Peaking through the crack, Jane got a decent view at Mark before stepping back. She didn't get a great look at his face from her quick look, but he was certainly tall and appeared to have long, brown hair stuffed under his ballcap. "Oh, I didn't realize there was someone else here. Yeah, you can hang out with him, I get it. After all, we'll have all year," Jane explained, flashing Bethany a smile before returning to her room and closing her door.

She was disappointed that her roommate was busy but decided not to push it. Although, a sudden vibration in her pocket made her quickly forget about Bethany altogether. She ripped her phone from her jeans, turning it on only to met with more disappointment as it was only an email, and a spam one at that. With still no text from the mystery girl, Jane began sliding her phone back into her pocket before remembering another person she could hang out with; Maggie.

Not wanting to sound too desperate, she just asked if Maggie still needed to buy textbooks and if they could go purchase them together. After all, Jane did need to buy her books and it would probably be good to talk to Maggie some more as neither girl had interacted since their first meeting.

Maggie shortly responded and the two girls decided to meet near the library in roughly half an hour. With a time set, Jane grabbed her backpack and wallet before exiting her dorm. It was too early for their meeting, but the teen had somewhere she needed to visit first. Fortunately, it was on the way to the library, so she exited her dorm building and began making her way there.

The campus seemed calmer today compared to earlier in the week; likely due to most of the program meetings already having happened. In conjunction with it still being relatively early, Jane imagined most people were either in bed or partying before school started. As a result, the teen made it to the bathroom in no time flat, cutting across the campus' park to avoid the couple of people she did see.

Approaching from this side, however, Jane didn't see the cleaning cart until she nearly toppled it upon turning the corner. Much to her dismay, a sign was blocking the door indicating that the bathroom was closed during cleaning. The teen's heart was in her throat as she realized the mystery girl's note might be removed before she had a chance to pick it up.

Hastily, Jane slipped past the cleaning supplies and peered into the propped open door. She could hear movement in the bathroom but couldn't see past the bend in the wall. Adjusting herself so she was leaning over the cleaning staff's barrier she could just barely see the first sink when suddenly a woman rounded the corner, startling Jane and sending the teen stumbling backward.

"Oh, sorry dear," the woman apologized, wiping her hands on a rag that hung from her belt, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, it's ok," Jane mumbled, flush with embarrassment, "I didn't expect anyone to be cleaning the bathroom."

"Well, now that school's starting up soon I get the pleasure of cleaning and restocking this bathroom as part of my rounds," The women placed her rag and a spray bottle back on the cart just outside the door before re-entering the bathroom, returning promptly with a mop and bucket. These also went on her cart, the women now acknowledging Jane once again, "The bathroom's all yours now, all clean," she flashed a warm smile, "Just be careful; the floor's still wet."

Jane watched her take down the barrier and remove the wedge from the door. Getting behind her cart, the women smiled once more before rolling down the path back to the center of campus. Jane waited for her to get far enough away before slipping into the bathroom which, unlike her previous visit, now smelt strongly of chemicals and artificial lemon.

Cautiously, as if afraid of what she might see, the teen pushed open the first stall door and entered. Like before she hung her backpack on the door's hook and locked the sliding metal latch. Much to her surprise, the graffiti that was covering the walls two days ago was now completely wiped away. Even the scratches in the stall's walls seemed to be faded and almost invisible.

Sitting on the toilet's lid, Jane could feel her heart quicken as she anticipated what would be waiting for her taped to the wall. Almost too afraid to look, she reached back and patted the cool cinderblocks. Her fingers couldn't feel paper and, unable to judge the situation blindly, she nervously leaned downwards.

Just as she thought, though, there was nothing on the wall. The tan bricks were scrubbed clean and even the smallest indication of the paper's existence had since been washed away. Jane felt defeated as she returned upright, placing her face in her hands as she fought back anger and sadness. She knew now that there was little she could do but hope the note's original author had gotten her number before the bathroom was cleaned. Although, as it was, it seemed that her opportunity had passed.

Jane thought about leaving a note herself, but she deemed this a pointless endeavor if the woman was going to return in two days and remove it once again. Besides, there was a chance that she was going to read the note and report it to someone. Whether it just be the campus security or the dean himself, Jane didn't want her phone number connected to such sexual acts. So, straightening her clothes, the teen grabbed her bag and left the bathroom.

Slinging her backpack over her shoulders, Jane began to walk towards the campus center and, subsequently, the library where she agreed to meet Maggie. With each step, she understood the connotations of her situation more and struggled to not think about the opportunity she missed out on. "You were so close, Jane. So close..." the teen mumbled to herself as she walked. Fortunately, there was no one around to see her borderline mental breakdown.

It probably wasn't healthy, but Jane just tried to push down the emotions in preparation to meet Maggie. Besides, she couldn't explain why she was upset, so it was best just to hide it. Rounding the corner of the library, Jane saw a bench by the front door and decided to wait there. It was still fifteen minutes before the agreed meeting time, but the teen no longer had anywhere else to be and sat on the wooden bench in defeat.

Though pointless, Jane pulled out her phone hoping desperately to see a text from the mystery girl. But, as expected, there was still nothing. At this point, it seemed that any chance she had was gone. An attempt was made to distract her wandering mind through checking emails and social media, but Jane struggled to do anything for long.

Fortunately, Maggie arrived earlier than expected, shouting a friendly hello to Jane as she approached the bench. "I hope I haven't kept you too long," she smiled.

Jane looked up to see Maggie's bright face. Lit by the early afternoon sun, the girl's brown hair looked almost blonde. Brown eyes were just barely visible below her squinting eyelids as the light cast its radiance on the girl's round cheeks. In the sun, Maggie looked almost unrecognizable to Jane, especially when compared to when they met two days prior.

"No, I've only been here a couple of minutes," Jane lied, standing from the bench and dawning her backpack once more.

"Ah, that's good. Fortunately, I just caught the bus otherwise you would have been waiting at least another ten minutes," Maggie yawned, "Waking up early isn't my thing."

"You didn't have to wake up early for me."

Maggie shielded her eyes from the sun, struggling to make out the girl she was talking to, "Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. I'm trying to wake up earlier in preparation for classes starting. My one class has two 8:30 lectures every week, one Tuesday and one Thursday."

"Introductory economics?"

"Yep. Can't wait to attempt that at 8:30 in the morning," Maggie groaned.

Jane chuckled, "Same, but at least it sounds like we'll be doing together." Learning that Maggie was in most of her classes was nice to hear. Jane was surprised that she made a friend so fast, but she was glad. Especially if it meant the two of them could work together on school; it would certainly make passing easier.

"So, want to go get our textbooks now?" Maggie asked, turning to try and locate the bookstore which was, supposedly, around here.

"That is why we came here I guess," Jane sighed, following Maggie as she began to walk towards the concrete building that housed the library. The two entered, Jane glad to find it much calmer than it had been when she first came with Bethany. Outside of the staff and a couple of people coming out of the coffee shop, the lobby was empty.

Checking the increasingly helpful map located on the wall, the two girls rounded the corner and found themselves at the bookstore. Well, based on initial impressions, merchandise store was a more accurate description. Replacing the shelves of books one might expect were an excess number of hoodies, mugs, t-shirts, and various other products all sporting the school's blue and grey color scheme and adorned with the Northview crest.

"This isn't what I expected," Jane admitted, walking into the store.

"Really? This is exactly what I thought it would be," Maggie replied, idly running her hand along the sweatshirts hanging from a metal rack, "Colleges are desperate to make as much money as they can and, fortunately for them, most people are self-obsessed and desperate to show off what school they attend."

"A very positive attitude," Jane joked.

"Sorry, am I being too negative? My family always says I'm a nihilist and that I need to be more positive," Maggie blushed, embarrassed that she was once again being called out for her negativity, though this time by a relative stranger.

"Don't worry about it, positivity isn't really my thing either," Jane replied, looking at a sweater more closely, "Besides, for the prices, they're selling these at, I don't think you're far off." She lifted a hoody's sleeve, grabbing the dangling tag and showing it off to Maggie.

"Jesus Christ, $90?!" the girl replied, squinting to confirm she read the numbers correctly, "That's so fucking expensive."

Trying to stifle their laughter, Jane and Maggie left the sweaters and began making their way deeper into the store. Now they had a new game, each girl picking up an item and trying to top the highest price. The most expensive thing they found was a $300 calligraphy pen and, based on the model the store had sitting out, it was not worth the price.

However, nothing prepared the two girls for the real cash cow of the store: the textbooks. Rounding the corner only to be met with stacks of books each with price tags all well over $100 was staggering. "Well, looks like we found our winners," Maggie sighed, picking up a book with a 500-dollar sticker, "And the good news is we have to buy it."

Jane grabbed a copy of her own, flipping through the pages of the thick book, "This is definitely a scam; why do we need to buy such expensive books?" Although, this was only the beginning as both girls then went around the crowded shelves picking up the remaining textbooks they were instructed to get. Fortunately, Jane's elective didn't require any text and she, therefore, had one less book than her friend.

Still, both girls' arms were filled with the heavy books and they struggled to make it to the counter to pay. Jane went first, sliding the stack next to the computer and waiting for the employee to ring them up. The purchase came out to a crushing total of $1400, the teen glad that Chloe had still been paying her all summer despite her overall lack of actual gardening.

Maggie's total was more expensive yet, but she said nothing as she paid and grabbed the paper bag from the man behind the counter. Together, she and Jane made their way out of the store, books in tow. "Well, I'm broke now," Maggie grimaced, crumpling her paper receipt and stuffing it into her pocket, "Want to go get lunch and waste more money?"

Jane shrugged, "I'm down."

"That's the spirit. I think there's a place to eat around here somewhere. Probably," Maggie shielded her eyes as they exited the library.

"Yeah, come on. There's one on the way back to my dorm," Jane set off in the familiar direction, making sure Maggie was keeping up as she passed between a couple of buildings and out onto the main path. Taking a right, it wasn't long before the two arrived at the large dining hall. Skipping up the large stone steps, Jane held the door for her companion before entering herself.

Outside of a few people milling around, the room was relatively empty, and the girls were able to get their food quickly. They had their choice of table so, carrying their trays of food, the two girls slipped in one by the front windows of the building. From here they had an excellent view of the university's courtyard as they ate.

"The food's not bad," Maggie said, taking another bite of her burger, "Better than I expected, anyway."

"Good thing all my food is pre-paid," Jane feigned a smile, "Still wish I had a kitchen, though." She agreed with Maggie about the food's quality, but Jane already knew the relatively small selection was going to become a pain in 6 months when she was still eating the same stuff day in and day out. For now, she tried not to think too much about it.

"Right, you get that whole residence meal plan deal thing. Not really worth it in my opinion, but I guess when you have no other options..." she trailed off. Outside the window was a group of people, all wearing jerseys and a few shouting through megaphones making them hard to ignore. A paper sign was being held by two of them advertising the track and field team; sign-ups were starting tomorrow. "That's a little obnoxious," Maggie grumbled, tossing a handful of fries into her mouth.

Jane joined shifted in her seat, joining Maggie in watching the spectacle. "Well, are you going to sign up for the track and field team?" she joked.

"I'm not really one for athletics. Maybe you should join, you seem... sporty."

"Not track and field," Jane sat back down, taking another bite of her wrap before continuing, "But I was on the girl's soccer team. That wasn't too bad, met a couple of other girls I occasionally interacted with outside of practice. I wouldn't call them my friends, though. Athletes can be so... intense."

"You're telling me. Maybe you should see when tryouts are for the university team, I'm sure they have one," Maggie took a sip of her water, wiping off her face with a napkin before tossing it on her empty plate, "And while you do that, I'm going to the bathroom." The girl stood, making her way to the back of the room where a sign was pointing to the restrooms.

Thinking Maggie's suggestion was a good one, Jane pulled out her phone to check the school's athletic schedule. After all, it wouldn't hurt to get some exercise considering the food she was going to be eating for the foreseeable future. Upon opening her phone, however, Jane's interest in soccer quickly vanished as she saw a new notification.

Sure enough, the teen had finally received the text she had been waiting two days for. 'No, don't get your hopes up; it's probably nothing,' Jane thought, trying to calm herself down. Not that it helped; her heart was only beating faster as she shakingly tapped on the notification.

Unknown Number: What do you want?

Jane took a breath before typing out her answer. It was impossible to know if this was the person who wrote the note, but she was too afraid to ask in case of losing her opportunity. So, she decided to give just enough information without completely exposing herself. After all, this could be an elaborate prank by some frat house or sorority.

Jane: What it said on the note.

Unknown Number: I need specifics. I need to know you're serious.

Jane: Are you a girl?

Unknown number: Tell me what you want, this is your last chance, or I block you.

Biting her nails, Jane thought through her options. She didn't want to be outed as the scat lover that she was, but she also desperately needed this. Any longer without sex and shit returning to her life and she might go crazy. So, with shaky fingers, she typed her response.

Jane: I want to have fun with poop. Like the note said. But only with another girl.

Unknown Number: Me too.

Jane: So, you are a girl?

Unknown Number: Yes.

Jane: When can we get together?

Unknown number: Not yet. I need to make sure you're serious before we move forward.

Jane: What's your name?

Unknown Number: I'll tell you eventually but just call me L for the time being. No more messages now, we can talk later.

Jane couldn't help but notice the strangely formal tone of the mystery girl's messages. She was also slightly annoyed to find out that, after all her waiting, it would still be a while before anything actually happened. Although, the fact Jane was talking to the girl at all was somewhat of a miracle; she couldn't forget how close they were to losing the opportunity. A final message from L sweetened the deal, the image opening to show a pile of shit filling the bowl of a toilet.

"Well, are you all ready for tryouts?" The voice made Jane jump off her chair, the girl almost dropping her phone on the table and showing off the picture she had just received. "Shit, I didn't mean to scare you," Maggie chuckled, sitting back in her chair.

Fortunately, Jane recovered quickly, closing out of her texts and turning off her phone before Maggie could see anything. "I didn't see you coming, I was looking stuff up on my phone."

"Yeah, I noticed. Did you find out when tryouts were?"

"No, the website was being all buggy," Jane lied, trying to cover for the fact that she didn't get to the website before L started texting, "I'll probably just use my laptop later. Come on, let's go."

"Go where? You still have half your wrap left..." Maggie looked at Jane with a confused face.

sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers