The College Sluts Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany: Monday works for me as long as it's after 4:00 pm.

Jane: Want to get food around 5:00 then and do something in the dorm? Maybe watch a movie?

Bethany: Sure. :)

"Jane?" The teen looked up to see Lilly beckoning her, Ayla the store attendant standing beside her with arms full of various bras and panties. "Do you want to come sit in here while I try stuff on?" Lilly asked. Tucking her phone back into her jeans, Jane stood up and followed them into the dressing rooms.

"So, unfortunately, I can't let you come out of the dressing room to show what you're wearing," Ayla was explaining to Lilly, "If you want to show your friend, just open the door a little bit and let her peak in, ok? Oh, and if you try on the panties, please either wear your panties underneath or use one of the pantie liners. The box is right there on the bench," she pointed, "If there is anything you need, just let me know. I'm going to go see if anyone else needs help and I'll be back to check on you."

"Sounds good," Jane smiled, watching the attendant leave, "I'll wait out here, let me know when you get changed so I can see what it looks like."

"Ok," Lilly agreed, walking into the stall and locking the door.

With a chair right outside Lilly's dressing room, Jane took a seat and waited for the girl to change. She could just make out her feet moving under the door if she leaned down but didn't stay in this position too long in fear of being caught and called a pervert. Instead, she once again pulled out her phone. Bethany hadn't said anything else, so she started going through her emails.

"How's she doing?" Ayla asked, returning to the dressing room area after a few minutes.

"Umm... I don't know," Jane looked up, trying to be polite, she hasn't said much or shown me anything.

"How we doin' in there Lilly?" Ayla rapped her knuckles on the door.

It took a few seconds for Lilly's response, the girl's voice barely audible, "All the bras are too small. I haven't tried any of the panties on yet."

Jane noticed how defeated she sounded; her first experience buying lingerie was off to a bad start. Although, not that she would ever say it, but Jane wished she had the issue of bras being too small. At least that would mean she had some chest to speak of.

"Lilly? When was the last time you had a bra fitting?" Ayla called in.

"Never."

"Ah, that makes sense. Would you like me to do one now? Don't worry, it won't cost you any money and will be fast. That way I'll get you the bras we picked out in the right size."

"Ok," Lilly whispered.

"Good, just put on the bra that you came here with and I'll go grab my tape measures, ok?" Ayla walked over to the employee station at the back of the dressing room area, pulling open a drawer and grabbing out a flexible pink measuring tape that she hung around her neck before returning. "Just unlock the door and I'll come into measure you," she said through the door.

There wasn't a response, however, so Ayla knocked again, "Lilly? Are you ok if I come in now?" Still silence.

Concerned, Jane stood from her chair and knocked on the door herself, "Lilly, it's Jane. You good? If you want, I can sit with you while you get measured; there is nothing to worry about." When they heard nothing, Jane began to panic, taking a step back and looking under the bottom of the door. Seeing Lilly's legs sprawled out on the linoleum, Jane really lost it.

"Do you have keys for this door?" she bounced back up.

"Y-Yeah..." Ayla replied, flustered.

"We need to open it, now!" Jane cried, causing Ayla to fumble with the keyring that was attached to her belt. After some struggling, she managed to find the right one and slip it into the lock. Yanking the door open, Jane found Lilly slumped in the corner of the small space, her hands shaking and face a bright red. "Lilly! It's ok Lilly, I'm here," Jane clutched the girl's hand.

She watched Lilly's tear-filled eyes processing the situation, looking around the dressing room. When her gaze met Ayla's, she began hyperventilating, the shaking intensifying. "You need to leave!" Jane told the employee, "You're causing her to have a panic attack."

Ayla was rattled, standing frozen in place for a few seconds before snapping back to reality, "Should I call an ambulance or- or..."

"No, not yet. Just go and I should be able to get the situation under control," Jane instructed, closing the door to the dressing room as Ayla left, protecting Lilly from further embarrassment. "It's ok. Shhh. Just relax, breathe," Jane held the girl's hand, stroking the back of it with her thumb. "You're just having a panic attack; it will be ok. Look at me," Jane directed Lilly's gaze with her hand, "See, I'm here. You're going to be ok."

Coughing, Lilly slowly began to return to normal with the help of Jane's instructions. She could feel her throat opening back up, allowing her to breathe and better handle the situation. It took her a couple of minutes to be able to move, eventually coming to rest on the plush bench in the dressing room. "Thanks... Jane," the girl struggled to speak.

Suddenly, there was a knocking behind them. "Is everything ok or do I call the ambulance?" Ayla asked.

Jane opened the dressing room door, stepping out to meet Ayla, "I think she's good... She... We don't need the ambulance... I-I... Can you just sit with her for a second? I-" the teen stammered, unable to say anything coherent before she pushed passed Ayla and made her way back into the store. She didn't know where she was going, but Jane rushed through the storefront and out into the mall, breathing heavily as she frantically looked around.

Spotting a bench to her right, she sat down and put her head in her hands. Her eyes stung with tears as she tried to comprehend what had just occurred. In the moment she was confident and collected, but now reality hit her, and she was absolutely terrified. The teen knew that she should go back into the dressing room and continue to help Lilly, but she couldn't. Leaving her alone with Ayla after having a panic attack was cruel but she couldn't bring herself to do anything different.

So, with no other option, she sat on the bench and tried not to think about what must be going through the heads of the people that passed her. Jane likely looked insane in her current state, but she currently couldn't comprehend what normal looked like anymore. So, crying into her hands, she stayed seated outside of the store until Lilly came out to find her.

"Are you ok Jane?" Lilly sat beside her, putting an arm around the teen, "Are you having a panic attack now?"

"No, I don't think so. Just crying," Jane sniffled, not looking up from her hands.

"And why are you doing that?" Lilly asked, rubbing Jane's back as she spoke, attempting to calm her down.

"I-I... I don't know," Jane admitted, "It... I was scared..."

"Well, you handled it very well. And I'm fine now. There is nothing to be scared of anymore."

"I know but I... fuck this sounds dumb," Jane looked up, rubbing her nose with the back of her hand, "I know it's very early, but I really like you."

"Yeah, I like you too," Lilly replied.

"No- I," Jane couldn't find the right words to explain herself, "I really like you and seeing you like that... It was terrifying. What if I lost you? You say I handled it well now but what if I don't the next time or-or-or," she stammered, "What if no one is with you?"

"Jane, I've dealt with panic attacks most of my life. Sometimes there aren't people around and it has worked out fine. Now that you're here... and with me... there is a better chance that there will always be someone to help me."

Hearing this, Jane felt slightly dumb, "I'm sorry, I feel like an idiot, and now I probably hurt your feelings," she could feel another round of tears coming on.

"You're not an idiot," Lilly comforted the teen, "And how would you've hurt my feelings?"

"I don't know?" Jane shrugged, "Maybe... it seems like I won't be able to relax around you. Or that it sounds like I don't trust you. Or that I'm afraid... of what might happen." The teen sighed, resting her forehead on Lilly's shoulder.

"I'm always nervous that I'm going to have a panic attack," Lilly admitted, rubbing Jane's back as she spoke, "I don't think any less of you for feeling the same. And a lot has happened very fast in the last couple days; I understand why it was especially stressful. I think it will get better over time, your fear I mean. When they first started... I was constantly terrified."

"So, how did you fix it?"

"I didn't fix it. As I said, I'm still afraid of them happening," Lilly explained, "It's just that now, I know that they're a possibility and I've come to accept that. If they happen, they happen," she shrugged. "Talking to my therapist has really and I'm sure you'll get more used to it, trust me."

"I guess we'll just have to keep this going. You know, so I can get used to it," sniffled, smiling for the first time.

"It's going to be hard work, but I think we can manage," Lilly joked, rubbing Jane's back one last time before standing up, "Come on, I need to go get measured for my bra so I can wear sexy underwear for you."

"You're still going to get fitted?"

"Yeah, it will be nice to have some bras that actually fit. Apparently, I've been wearing the wrong size my whole life," Lilly chuckled.

"What if you have another panic attack?"

"Tell you what," Lilly grabbed Jane's hand, lifting the teen to her feet, "You can hold my hand the entire time, that way I won't be afraid."

"Ok," Jane smiled, following Lilly back into the store. With the teen sitting in, the fitting went well. Ayla seemed to be slightly frazzled, but Lilly was sure to tell her that she was ok and didn't need an ambulance or the mall health unit. And, finally knowing her bra size, Jane and Lilly spent the rest of their time walking around the store picking out cute underwear.

In the end, Lilly got a few lingerie sets and some more simple pieces to wear every day. Jane helped pick out most of them, but Lilly sent her out of the store for a bit so she could pick out some surprise bras and panties. Overall, excluding the panic attack, it was a good experience. The rest of the morning they spent wandering around the mall, visiting stores Jane wanted to as payment for her helping Lilly and going along with the girl's plan.

Chapter 10: A Nasty Intrusion

"So, how was your day?" Lilly asked, finishing her last sip of iced coffee before tossing it in a trash can beside the bus stop.

"Outside of your panic attack scaring the shit out of me? Not too bad," Jane remarked, taking a seat on the bench, "It would be better if I didn't have to go back to my dorm and do a bunch of schoolwork now."

"Look at the bright side," Lilly jammed a finger under Jane's arm, rubbing it in the damp fabric before sticking it under the teen's nose, "At least you can have a shower and won't stink so much."

"Cut it out!" Jane giggled, swatting at Lilly's hand.

Bringing the moist finger under her nose, Lilly took a big whiff, "I think you should give yourself some credit; it actually smells pretty good." She took another sniff, enjoying the musky aroma of body odor. Unsatisfied, she kneeled down discreetly, miming tying her shoe so that she could get her nose closer to Jane's armpit.

"We're in public, someone's going to catch us," the teen warned through clenched teeth.

Lilly showed no sign of stopping, however, giving up on the shoe tying act so that she could focus entirely on burying her head. She was doing it partly because it embarrassed Jane, but also because she was enjoying the smell greatly. "I'm so turned on right now," she whispered into the teen's pit, "I've got an idea," she stood back up.

"What now?"

"It's just around the corner, I saw it while looking at the area online," Lilly explained, grabbing Jane's hand and leading the teen away.

"What about the bus?" the teen looked back at the bus stop, "It was supposed to come soon, where are we going?" Jane got no answer, though, and decided it better that she followed Lilly without being dragged. Reaching the mall's end, the girls crossed the street and walked for another block before arriving at a small plaza.

Lilly remained ahead, directing Jane until they stopped in front of what was quite prominently advertised as an adult store. "This is where you wanted to go?" Jane asked in disbelief, unable to see in through the tinted windows but trying nonetheless.

"I thought it could be fun. Plus, you owe me," Lilly grinned.

"Owe you for what?"

"For getting me so wet," Lilly giggled, grabbing the door handle and swinging it open, "Come on."

Jane was unsure but decided she would rather go in the store than loiter outside like some sort of creep. So, swallowing her pride, she went inside. Instantly she was met with a large display of sex paraphernalia, three blow-up dolls all posed upright directly inside the door. The cashier gave them a friendly hello which Jane was unable to respond to due to embarrassment.

On the other hand, Lilly seemed to have no issue addressing the woman, giving her a big smile and a wave before grabbing a shopping basket and making her way to the back of the store. "So, what do you think we should get?" Lilly asked, picking up a box for a 9" inch dildo and reading it, "How about this one?"

"Why are we here?" Jane asked.

"Isn't it obvious? To buy sex toys!"

"I've never owned my own toys before," Jane thought out loud, grabbing the box from Lilly's hand and returning it to the shelf, "But I know that is way too big." She walked down the aisle, looking over the selection of dildos and vibrators. Lilly was like a kid in a candy store, but it was clear she had no idea what size toys a beginner should use. Fortunately, Jane had some experience with Anna and Chloe.

"I think this is a better option," the teen grabbed a smaller box prominently displaying a bright blue, silicone dildo, "It's only seven inches long with a one-and-a-half-inch diameter. It may be a little thick, but I think we could handle it with some work."

Nodding with excitement, Lilly took it and inspected the packaging, "Ok, sounds good."

Beside where she grabbed the dildo, Jane noticed another item that she thought would be a good addition to their play. So, making sure it was compatible, she handed it too to her female companion. "What is it?" Lilly asked, flipping the box over in her hands.

"It's a harness," Jane explained, walking as she spoke and entering a new aisle, "One of us can wear it and we can push the dildo through a hole in the front. That way, it turns it into a strap on and we can have sex with each other proper."

"Mmm, I like what I'm hearing," Lilly grinned, imagining Jane plowing her pussy with the large dildo as she added it to her basket.

"I think this is a good last item," Jane grabbed the small box and handed it to Lilly.

"I know what this is," the girl smiled, "The question is, which one of us is it for?"

Jane shrugged, "I guess either of us. Or we could get two," she grabbed a second from the shelf and added it to Lilly's basket.

"But how do we know if they will fit?" Lilly whispered as Jane walked away, a devilish idea crossing her mind. Taking out one of the boxes, she slowly lifted the tape seal as to not rip it. Checking to make sure there were no cameras around, she pulled the silver buttplug from its packaging and popped it into her mouth.

"Ok, I think that's enough for now; this is already going to cost a lot of money," Jane said, not realizing that Lilly hadn't been listening. That was, until, she felt a hand grab the back of her pants and something slip inside. Before she could process what was happening, the cold metal plug was pressed against her sphincter and promptly pushed in.

"Oh!" the teen clenched her muscles as she felt the trademark pop of the buttplug slipping in and her ass closing around the base. "What are you doing?!" Jane turned around to see Lilly giggling.

"Just seeing if they fit," the girl grinned, clearly happy with the results of her prank.

"Take it out! We haven't bought them yet and if someone caught us doing this-" Jane quickly cut herself off, however, as she felt Lilly press on the base of the plug, causing it to push deeper inside. As a second hand wrapped around and began stroking the teen's pussy through her jeans, Jane quickly forgot about what she was saying.

Her knees slowly began to shake as she was overcome with pleasure. Lilly had added twisting to her movement of the buttplug, only increasing Jane's arousal. It wasn't the largest thing she had ever taken in her ass, but it certainly was filling. With the clit stimulation, she could feel an orgasm approaching surprisingly fast, especially since she was in public.

It was as if Lilly could sense this, however, as she pulled out the plug just as Jane was about to reach her climax. Her anus let a quiet fart as the buttplug was removed, the teen's tight hole gaping slightly as it bubbled out anal juice into the back of her panties. "Why did you stop? I was so close," she begged Lilly, the girl still grinning.

"We're in public, what if we got caught?" she mimicked Jane's words from earlier. Stepping back to avoid an annoyed swipe from the teen.

"For someone prone to panic attacks, you sure do fuck around a lot and put yourself in stressful situations," Jane grumbled, annoyed that she didn't get to finish.

The girl shrugged, "It's called living a little. I'm not going to let my panic attacks control my life." Changing the subject, Lilly brought the plug up to her face, inspecting the dirtied toy. The once-shiny tip was now coated in a thin film of brown, a few larger flecks of shit smeared further down its body. "Very dirty," Lilly teased, showing Jane.

"Now what are we going to do?"

"Don't worry, we're buying this anyways," Lilly reopened the box and put the buttplug back inside its plastic shell before returning it to its packaging.

"And what happens when the cashier notices the smell when she's ringing us up?" Jane asked, not convinced.

"Through the box? I don't think so," Lilly re-applied the tape on the box, sealing the toy inside. Satisfied, she returned it to the basket with the unopened boxes and walked to the front of the store. They hadn't agreed who was paying, but Lilly decided to be nice and cover the costs. After all, she did just shove a buttplug up a girl's ass in public.

"Did you find everything ok?" the employee working the cash register asked the girl's in a cheerful voice as they approached.

Too embarrassed to say anything, Jane kept quiet and hid behind her female companion. Fortunately, Lilly seemed more than open to converse with the woman who was currently scanning the phallic objects that would shortly be inserted into their bodies (and the one which already had been). "Yeah, I think so. I'm just hoping everything fits, it's just so hard to know sometimes," Lilly chuckled, subtly giving Jane a wink when the cashier wasn't looking.

"Ah, first time buying toys then? Figuring out the right size can be difficult. Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns due to the... nature of what we sell," the woman explained.

"Yeah, it is a shame," Lilly agreed, "But I think we should be fine. I mean, they'll fit eventually, right?"

The cashier chuckled as she put their four boxes into a discrete, white bag, "I guess that is true. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you two together?"

"Um, it's kind of new but I would say so. Don't you think Jane?" she grabbed the teen's hand, giving it a squeeze. However, Jane remained silent, blushing more now that she was brought into the conversation. "Sorry, she's kind of nervous," Lilly explained.

"Oh, I get it. I still remember my first time going to a sex shop. Although, that was quite some time ago now." With that, she slid the bag across the counter to the two girls, turning around a credit card reader so that Lilly could pay. "And you're good to go!" she handed the bag to Lilly, "I must say; you two make a cute couple. Hopefully, you enjoy the toys."