The Colony Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, she was helpless and hurting and it killed him. The woman who'd saved his life was naked and clearly afraid in front of him. She was in chair, with some thick metal thing obviously doing something between her spread legs. She was bound and helpless. Her pert naked breasts were heaving and her hips were squirming as she tried to avoid something. Her cheeks were stained with fresh tears. She made embarrassed hopeless eye contact with him and looked away in misery continuing her unknown fight.

"MUTHUR what the fuck his happening to her?!"

"Adams, protocol said we had to be scanned...internally. It's because of what happened on the planet. Rosie's never had anything in her butt and is resisting the scan there. Regulations say she can't be released from quarantine until fully cleared," Daniels explained, "Will you help her...please?"

"What the fuck can I do?!" Adams exclaimed in frustration, looking at the woman he's secretly needed for over a year with concerned eyes.

"Just go be with her and try to calm her down. I see how you looked at her during the work-up man, I have a decent idea how you feel about her. Take care of her."

Adams watched the woman he'd had a crush on for years, then fallen in love with in a hopeless situation when she risked her life for him. He was dying seeing her so upset and miserable. Forgetting Daniels and MUTHUR, he walked over to the woman he was sure really didn't know he existed most of the time.

Moving next to her writhing form, "Hey Rosenthal..."

Tear stained eyes opened, "Please...please...I can't do this..."

Adams leaned across her upper body, covering her nakedness and hugged her. Rosenthal resisted for long seconds, then began crying harder, uncontrollably and buried her face next to his.

Adams held her as best he could while the probe was buried in her pussy and her butt stubbornly resisted the intrusion. Her cries and whimpers killed him at a level he didn't know existed. This strong woman had supported him when he'd been terrified and attempting to remember his weapons training below. He nuzzled her. Held her tightly with his hands as she shook with sobs and nuzzled his face against hers. He stroked her hair as she cried and fought her bonds.

"Captain Daniels, all scans completed, you are cleared to reenter Covenant at large," MUTHUR reported as the probes slowly withdrew from her vagina and anus, leaving her feeling empty and hollow. Slowly, she got off the table and covered herself with the towel.

"Adams, can I help?"

Tears in his eyes as well, "No, I've got her. I'll stay with her until we figure this out."

Seeing nothing to do, Daniels left the chamber, taking one last look at her friend.

"Rosenthal"

"Rosenthal"

"Open your eyes."

Nothing changing, Adams slapped her lightly across the face, causing her eyes to flare open.

"What the fuck?"

"Dude, for the next few minutes, I'm your man."

"What the fuck are you talking about Adams?!"

"I gotta help you with this, we need you on the ship."

A long pause, then a forlorn voice, "How can you help me?"

His lips kissed her forehead as she looked at him in surprise. They'd never been together, she had no idea what was happening.

"Let me help you," as she still looked at him quizzically.

"I love you. I know it's crazy. I realized it down below when you saved everyone, but I wanted you before that."

"Ummm Adams..."

"Shhhhhhhhh please. For the next few minutes, just be mine so I can help you. After that, fuck me, I'll go away"

Rosenthal began to comment as his lips closed over hers. At first, she didn't move a muscle as this guy should thought as a geologist was kind of nerdy kissed her. He kissed her not with the heavy attack of a guy that wanted to fuck her, but of something else. Even though she still squirmed fighting, the probe pushing between her cheeks against her anus, she closed her eyes. This guy was tenderly kissing her like she was the oxygen and he was gasping in space. Again she tried to resist by saying something, her no longer crying eyes open wide. He didn't stop kissing her in his loving way. Her eyes closed and she let him.

"Vaginal scan complete Ms. Rosenthal," MUTHUR cheerily voiced as the probe slowly retracted from Rosenthal's vagina.

She stopped resisting Adams a little as her situation improved. Vaginal probe gone, MUTHUR sensed that her patient was calming due the new situation. She ceased pressure on her anus and backed the probe off a bit.

His soft kisses didn't stop, just kept soothing her. His kisses were mostly on her mouth, but at times, he'd lean a bit up and kiss her forehead softly. The next time he kissed her, she kissed him back.

"Adams, what's going to happen..." she said in between his loving kisses that were more and more welcomed by her.

"You know this has to happen and all I can do is try to help you finish this" he said.

"But how... I don't even know your first name...how can you..." his lips closed on hers again gently and she submitted.

More and more, there kisses went from comfort to something more. She realized this man cared about her even if she wasn't sure if she had any interest in him or not. The simple human caring brought out the need with him just as it had with Daniels in the shower before. She kissed him a little more eagerly every moment.

His hands holding her shoulders in what embrace he could went down to her bound wrists.

"MUTHUR, please release her hands, I will hold her," he asked.

MUTHUR dutifully released her hands, but kept the bonds on her feet and torso in place.

Feeling her freed, he took her hands in his as he looked into her eyes. He raised her hands above her and interlaced his fingers in hers as they automatically began kissing again, zero hesitation from her. She started it. Her tongue began nipping out at his, making his cock start to harden. She was responding to him. Their kisses went from consoling to passionate as the minutes passed. Fully erect and aching, he let go of one of her hands and moved his down her naked sweating body.

Not even bothering with her nipples that were standing against him, he moved to her pussy that was now getting wet again. First one, then two fingers entered her. While kissing her deeply, he began fingering the woman he'd wanted forever. The finger pushing deeply into her, she got wetter and wetter as they kissed. Her hand that had been freed from his moved down and began to clumsily try to unzip him as she moaned into his mouth from the fingering. She was kissing him with need now, zero hesitation as his fingers curled up towards the roof of her pussy and she raised her hips at him.

Growling into his mouth in frustration, she eventually got her hand into his pants and stroked the cock that was already wet at the tip for her. She ran her thumb over the opening and tip as he moaned helplessly into her mouth. Each pleasing the other with their hands.

His fingering increased as did her breathing as Rosenthal ground her naked breasts against him. She was humping her pussy up at his fingers at he withdrew them. His finger soaking wet, he gently guided it down to her puckered asshole and her eyes shot open. Her kiss stopped. His eyes opened and he looked at her.

"Trust me Rosie. This is how we get through this. You know I care about you and won't hurt you. You know that, don't you. You've always known I've cared about you."

"Ok. Do it. Get me ready."

Adams looked into her eyes and slowly applied gentle pressure.

"Take a deep breath beautiful. You can do this." He pushed a little more against her tiny pink hole.

She leaned up and began kissing him firmly. One of her arms held him tightly against her as her breath caught and his wet finger sank into her virgin asshole about a half an inch. She pulled his cock so hard he rose up on his toes and moaned into her mouth as he slid it into her butt another inch. He held very still. She held very still.

"Good girl," he said praising her for taking him.

She chuckled a little and began kissing him again, hard. Adams began a gentle fingering. Slowly fingering her ass as she loosened up for him. It dawned on her that he was lubing her with her own juices, but she tried to trust him as the hard, long finger slid deeper and deeper into her. When she was taking his finger what seemed easily and raising her hips to meet him a bit while stroking his cock in time, he looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready beautiful?"

"I think so, let's get it over with."

"Mother, please finish the scan," Adams directed.

He eased the finger all the way out of her asshole and she felt empty as he left. MUTHUR smartly, gently pushed the probe against her pink asshole just as he left. Adams moved his wet fingers up and grasped her neck while he kissed her, his other hand that handled been near her ass now moved to her pussy. He slide two fingers in while MUTHUR began to push into her asshole with the probe. Rosenthal whimpered into his mouth a little as the probe began to force her anus open much wider than his finger, but she just kissed him harder and stroked his cock. Her hips jumped a bit as her tired anus began to fight less.

"Deep breath hon. Push out with your ass looking you have to go to the bathroom..."

"Seriously dude?!..."

"Trust me, do what I'm telling you," as his fingers curled up under her pubic bone in her pussy and searched.

Her hips arched as his fingers glided occasionally over a sensitive spot. Her asshole abruptly unclenched and the tip of the probe was in. Her breasts were heaving and she bit his lip drawing a little blood, but the it was in.

"Shhhhhhhhh baby. Beautiful girl, it's going to be ok," he soothed.

Her kisses slowly started again and she began stroking his cock again as she slowly relaxed. MUTHUR sensing less resistance slowly pushed deeper into her ass causing Rosenthal's hips to raise and she moaned into his mouth. Rosenthal kissed him hungrily as he fingered her and the cool smooth metal slid slowly into her rectum, making her feel fuller than she'd felt in her life. He stopped fingering her for some time while she got used to the metal violating her butt. The warming metal stretching her ass open a full inch, it reached maxim depth in her darkness. She realized it was no longer moving, that nothing would get worse or hurt her and she began to relax. As much as one could relax with an inch thick sentient probe buried in their asshole. MUTHUR then began the scan protocol with the tip beginning to move in little short circles within her butt. Her squirming from the uncomfortable movement in her ass made Adams begin to begin searching in her pussy again.

Rosenthal was full. It was the only way to describe it. A hard thickness was deep in her butt and hard fingers were rubbing around her g spot on the roof of her pussy while his palm rubbed her clit maddeningly. She kissed him ravenously, now not quite liking what was in her butt, but accepting it and loving what his fingers were doing in her pussy. He fucked her pussy with his fingers, alternating between fucking, then going to rubs of the little hard spot inside her. Her hips began raising higher and higher as MUTHUR released all restraints during the scan. She arched up, holding this wonderful man closer to her while she stroked his leaking cock. He broke first.

Kissing the woman he'd longed for while fingering her as she stroked his cock was crushing. She squeezed him and stroked him while he tried to keep finding her little nub. His hips were moving involuntarily as he felt the tightening in his balls and moaned into her mouth. Rosenthal knew what was happening and stroked him a little harder as his cum began to shoot over her hand. She stopped and cupped him, receiving his seed wanting to give him a nice receptacle so he didn't cum into the cold. Feeling his cum fill her fist while his other hand spasmed in her pussy and the thickness wouldn't leave her ass pushed her over the edge.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," as she clawed his neck so much he bled and his cum squeezed through her clenched fingers. The orgasm started somewhere in the darkness between her rectum and her pussy. G spot orgasm, she had no idea. She just convulsed as he held her and the waves of heat and light swirled through her limbs. She tightened up everywhere to the point that he couldn't move his fingers, she was crushing his head into her shoulder, and her asshole convulsed spastically on the probe as the orgasm wrecked her. Both people lay there breathing hoarsely.

Rosenthal drifted to sleep. Was probably only a moment, who knew because he was totally quiet, his fingers no longer in her. One of her hands with sticky with him, but his cock was no longer in it. Her other arm was around him possessively. She caught the end of Mother saying scanning was complete as the probe slid slowly out of her anus, making her feel empty inside. She felt embarrassed as her butt didn't initially close, being numb. Then relief as instinctively she closed again with a not unpleasant ache back there.

He pulled back from her and looked into her eyes. They looked for a long moment, not knowing what should be said at this point.

"Adams uh..."

"Shhhhhhh. Let's just get you back to the normal part of the ship ok?"

"Ok," she shyly smiled at him. She knew she was a badass in all other situations, but after what just happened, she blushed and smiled at this man who had undoubtedly helped her.

He tenderly helped her off the table and put the towel around her. Every conscious human left on the ship had seen her naked, but she still felt very self-conscious, grateful for his covering. No words were spoken as he helped her through the ship back to the quarters she'd left not so long ago and at one point had thought she'd never seen again.

Elsewhere in the ship, a showered and refreshed Daniels met with Walter about the big question. What's next. Walter advised caution as he could reasonably be expected. Daniels knew though that the planet below could not be left for other unwary travelers.

Daniels ignored the brief objections and decided to stay in orbit to see it through. With steel in her eyes, she keyed the Sat relay and put out the call. With luck, the Colonial Marines would be dispatched to deal with this in their special way.

After the last indignity of the quarantine, Daniels went to shower to wash the various substances off her body. Carefully washing her vaginal and anal areas, she still sometimes couldn't believe those things had been done to them. For her part afterwards, Rosenthal had let Adams walk her back to her quarters, but she abruptly went inside without a word, not giving him a chance to add to the awkwardness of what had just happened.

After letting the hot water wash the oil off her skin and the lubrication from everywhere intimate down below, Daniels returned to the bridge of the Covenant as it orbited near the evil planet below it. Adams and Walter greeted her quietly, then began briefing her regarding the status of the various systems. Adams made a point to keep his distance, not bringing up any of the events as they were coming back aboard. Seeing that all was in order, Daniels turned to the business of extermination. This could not be allowed to happen to another wayward ship.

Her PRIORITY level transmission took some time as, due to expense of the procedure, she'd never actually sent one other than in training. The message directed to both her company and the government security hierarchy explained in great detail the threat simmering below on the planet and the recently revealed fate of the Prometheus. She requested government intervention in the situation below, replacement crew members, and a replacement ship's captain. Having recently lost her husband who was the first captain and herself been promoted due to the gruesome death of the replacement captain, she wanted no part of the position. She had a cabin to build. Sadly, every moment reminded her she'd be doing that alone.

Knowing that even with the expedited communication that no response was possible for at least weeks due to the immense distances involved, she took another look around the bridge. All appearing in order, she let Adams and Walter keep watch and headed to her quarters. She needed time. Walking back through the ship, she wondered how Rosenthal was doing.

Rosenthal laid on her bed naked, having thrown the towel from the EQP chamber down on the foot of her bed. She wanted to distance herself from that whole mess. Feeling too exhausted to even get a shower, she just relaxed for a moment with the drink she'd poured hoping the spirits would lift hers. Raising her head to take a drink, the scent caught her.

At first she thought something had to be wrong with the whiskey, then it hit her. It's not whiskey, it's Adams. She held her hand to her nose and inhaled deeply as the strong odd smell tickled her. During the last part of the examination, Adams had become involved and his semen had ended up in and over her hand. The bleachy smell was him. Being a longterm devout lesbian she'd never experienced it herself, only her friends talked about it. Here it was, emanating from her hands as she remembered the feeling of his cock in her hand and his mouth on hers. Not sure why she'd responded as she had, she discounted it to the stress of the situation. Shrugging, she licked her fingers on a whim. Nothing to taste there though other than finger, only the scent remaining. Disappointed on some level, she took another drink, but she couldn't ignore that her pussy had gotten a little wet at the scent of sex, even if it wasn't the sex she normally craved.

She reached down and touched her pussy to be sure and she had definitely gotten a little aroused. Her touch lingered there, feeling none the worse for wear after her deep inspection. She raised her hips a little and a finger went down and touched her asshole. She was relieved to find it still tiny and tight in spite of a little ghost of an ache there from having been stretched open an hour ago. The touch of her finger made her hole clench a bit and she felt the little ache more keenly. A girlfriend or two had tried fingers and toys back there, but had always relented when she said no. MUTHUR was not so appeasing and had buried probes in both her openings, at least eventually after Adams helped. She shook off that memory plus the thought of getting aroused at the smell of a man's cum, got another drink ready, and headed to the shower.

Rosenthal showered for a very long time. Occasionally reaching out to get her drink from the stand next to the shower, she tried to let the pulsing over her naked body sweep away the memories of the horrors on the planet and the embarrassing things that occurred upon her return.

Eventually feeling well buzzed and over-heated from the long shower, she stepped out and began toweling off her bruised lithe body shaped by her years in the Marines and a life of discipline in the security field since. Slipping on her worn black boy-shorts and a slight black tank-top, she settled into bed.

She sighed a long sigh of relief to be back here after so much turmoil. Like all people, as she laid down with the best intention of immediate sleep, her mind started wandering. She remembered the shower and lingering kiss with Dani, a rare positive event in recent history. Then though there was also Adams. He'd touched her in a way literally no man ever had. Only women had graced her bed since she was old enough to do more than sleep in one. She wasn't sure how or why her body had reacted the way it had to Adams' hands on her. She tried to put both of her crewmates out of her mind and just relax. Eventually, sleep agreed to take her.

A dream woke her with a heavy breathing, whimpering start. Not a good dream. Foggy images of the losing fight with the creatures on the planet, friends lost, and friends doing somewhat forced sexual things to her slowly faded the longer she was awake. As soon as she shifted a bit in bed, she realized her pussy was wet and her panties were soaked.