The Comet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell we're going to be close." Dina said, smirking as she moved so our fat bulbs could flatten together. Nearby my mom just snickered as she turned back to her pancakes and Dina finally released me, stepping away and making no effort to tuck her ebony meat back into her undies.

I managed to tuck my growing pole back in my bottoms and left the kitchen behind as Dina strolled over to my mother and slid her arms around her from the rear. She began to kiss her shoulders as they cooked together, and I felt a warmth inside me. I loved seeing my mom happy, and nothing made her happier than being fucked right. Dina could fill that bill for sure. I just hoped I got a proper introduction if they were going to be a thing. With Dina up my ass with that black python and mom deep in my throat we could make quite the threesome. Maybe I'd pin Molly under me while we were at it and give her some too. What a dirty family we would make.

"Hey Brat." Carlie called out to me as I found her in the living room all stretched out on the couch. "Come check this out." She was watching the news, openly pumping her big dick in her hand with her panties tucked under her heavy balls. I couldn't blame her. The news lady was a fuckin hottie; an egyptian sex bomb with long black hair and dark tanned tits that she left bare benieth her blaiser. She wore a tie that was tucked between her gorgeous tits as well, and her lips were blood-red and glistening.

"...as we prepare for the return of what scientists have labeled The Bunz Comet, many are preparing to greet our astrological visitor with celibration." The news lady was saying. "Some are speculating that this celestial body that once changed our world so vastly will have an effect on us once again. In related news, roving bands of Mannimals outside our city walls have begun getting more and more aggressive as the comet comes near. This reporter interviewed one of the many soldiers tasked with our daily defense to learn more."

The scene on the television changed to a military complex connected to one of the city's outer walls. The News Lady was sitting on a bunk beside a strong woman with a dark haired buzz-cut. She wore a fine mesh top of camouflage that had no sleeves and showed the full shape and beauty of her colossal tits. She had combat boots as well, but no bottoms, her big muscular dick hanging free. Her rank insignia was tattooed on the side of her big shaft and she had a platinum piercing through the cum-hole, a medal given her by a superior for duty and service.

"Commander. Just what can you tell us about the Mannimals activity outside the walls?" The News Lady asked. She leaned in closer, taking hold of the commander's cock as if it were the polite thing to do. Carlie and I watched as the lovely reporter lowered her mouth onto the military goddess and began to suck her as she awaited her answer.

"Mmmmm. Well as usual, the males are constantly on our doorstep, trying most anything to get inside." The commander spoke, reaching down and brushing the News Lady's hair aside so the camera could get a nice shot of her sucking cock as the interview progressed. "The pheromones we give off have an intoxicating effect on them. As I'm sure your viewers are aware. They are desperate to get in here and fuck us into oblivion. Their aggression has grown to an almost unmanageable degree over the last few days. Your viewers don't need to worry though. We have things well in hand here."

"We're all happy to hear that, I'm sure." The reporter spoke, pulling her mouth off the heavy cock she was slurping as a river of her spit drooled down it's length. She glanced back to the camera; a droplet of drool dangling from her chin. "I for one intend to show my support for our women at arms in this time of need. I encourage all our viewers to do so as well." She added as she crawled onto the bunk and arched her back, peeling her short skirt up over her haunches as the commander rose up behind her.

The camera zoomed in on the News Lady's creamy pink asshole and low hanging balls as the soldier rose up and placed her cock at the entrance of the reporters spasming little entrance. I sat back on the couch and bit my lip as I watched that fat cock sink into its new home, and as the reporter began to moan in pleasure I glanced to Carlie at my side. She'd peeled off her panties all together and was pumping her big beautiful dick as she sat up on her knees. It had almost been ten minutes since she'd fucked my ass in the shower. It was high time I let her do it again.

12