The Coming of Penny

Story Info
Where Penny makes Gwen come too.
5k words
4.77
12.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was having a party. Alice lives across the street, she hosts a lot of parties. She's a regular party animal. A few are noisy but most are quite, a few are all girl affairs where some of her guests arrive in very skimpy outfits, parties that I have never been invited to. Anyway this particular party was an early Autumn barbeque, the sun was shining, the flowers were blooming, the bees were buzzing, the day was hot. I was thoroughly fed-up.

Greg, my husband, was drunk and the raucous centre of group of men talking football. Mandy, my friend, neighbour and confidant was busy drumming up support for the local neighbourhood group she organised so she was preoccupied. The younger women, quite a few of whom I'd noticed arriving at the all girl affairs, were in a big huddle down the end of the garden. This left a lot of predatory men roaming around whose conversation seemed to be all golf, cars and, with the older ones, cruises. Their wives were in another group, phones out comparing holidays, botox, lifts and, the older ones, illnesses. I was standing on the patio, nursing a drink, trying to avoid everyone.

"Not your thing?" I turned around to see who it was. One of Alice's work friends was standing just behind me; all I could recall was that Alice had once described her as 'talented' and another time as 'feisty.' She was blond, petite, skinny and outrageously pretty, wearing a really short orange dress with a neckline that went beyond plunging, saving the older lechers the bother of speculating if she was wearing a bra. "It is sort of dull if you're not with a crowd and don't want pawing."

"Yeah," I replied vaguely, " which crowd you with then?"

"The lot down the end of the garden. Well I was, they're making plans for later on and I fancy a quiet night in, I was clubbin' last night and another wild night... Too much! Must be getting old. You?"

"Mister Noisy over there," I nodded towards the huddle of men making a lot of noise. "I'm Gwen by the way."

"Penny," she smiled. Her mouth was wide, a sensuous mouth, a kissing mouth I thought. Then I looked down at the end of the garden, she was one of the all girl group and, well a kissing mouth! Obviously not one I'd be wanting to kiss, I mean she's a woman and I'm not... I'm not one of those.

"Nice, cut," she said looking at my hair, "stylish and shortish suits you: where you go?"

"Just 'Scissors' down the shops; nowhere special."

"Still she does a good job, understands your face. Quick, follow me!" She set off towards the gazebo. I tagged on behind, not sure if I liked being told what to do but glad of someone to talk to. "Sorry. That guy," she pointed at our local octopus, "he grabbed me earlier. I don't like it and it's not like I've much on under this. I didn't realise it was this kind of party. I thought it was going to be... Well just us girls. Not, you know... Like everyone."

"I've never been asked to Alice's when it's just women. I don't think Alice invites any of her other neighbours either."

"Probably not, probably not their thing, probably not your thing."

"Not my thing?"

"Well you don't imagine we simply guzzle prosecco, giggle over Tik-Tok and squeal over the Barbie movie do you? Can you have a Sapphic orgy? Anyway, it can get pretty hot."

"I guess not," I replied thinking what to say. I wasn't used to conversations that were quite so free and frank as Penny's and she was confirming suspicions about Alice that I had tried to avoid having. "Anyway, I'm married." Why did I say that? I meant to say I'm not gay, so I added that. "And besides I'm not at all gay."

"Yeah, " she replied arching her eyebrows, "I've noticed lover boy over there, quite the centre of attention. Though I bet at least one woman has gotton you off."

"Nope never. I once kissed my best friend at school, on the lips, just to see what kissing felt like, it was yucky, that's as far as I ever got."

"Wrong," Penny exclaimed gleefully, "bet you've masturbated to orgasm and you're a woman so a woman has gotton you off!"

I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant and you know it," I scolded.

"When you do is it fingers or do you use a vibrator? Or maybe you shaft yourself with a dildo?"

"A vibrator..." I choked off my reply, what business of hers was it how I masturbate; for God's sakes! Then I blushed, I could feel my face filling beet-red. Penny bit her lip and did her best to suppress a fit of giggles but she clearly enjoyed embarrassing me like that. What was really odd was that I suddenly felt that warmth between my legs that I used to feel when I saw a really fit bloke: God it was a while since that had happened. Penny was confusing.

"So you run a vibrator over your clit and as you begin to build to orgasm you close your eyes; you do, don't you? I know, we've all done it? You close your eyes, open your mouth and sigh or moan, well unless you scream but, whatever, it feels so good."

"I... hang on a minute. We are definitely not discussing how I masturbate," I hissed in a whisper.

"You might not be but I know anyway. You come and it feels so good. Well let me tell you, once you'd closed your eyes and your orgasm is all built up, all ready to bubble up and babble, if I gently took the vibrator from you and held it for you things would feel even better, you would come harder and you couldn't help yourself. Making yourself come is great but being made to come is better, orgasms are intense and you tend to ease off right where it's even better if you push on. That's why sex is so good, you don't have the control, it's you and them or it can even just be them who make it happen for you."

"Just be them?" I blurted out before I could stop myself; I really was not used to an open conversation about sex and I was curious and Penny, despite her youth, clearly knew a lot of the answers.

"Just them can be arranged. Mind you having to take what you are given can be mind blowingly intense. See the woman with the dress that's all sailing boats? There down the bottom of the garden," Penny pointed.

Finally I spotted a slim, rather petite dark haired woman in an even shorter sundress than Penny's, "yes, got her," I replied.

"Well that's Megan and she can transform me from the quite moaner I usually am into a screamer, she knows exactly how to pile the bricks onto a building orgasm, higher and higher she goes until they are towering over me and only then does she bring the whole lot crashing down over me, through me and it simply blows me away, my mind scatters like a dandelion clock. I just lose it, all of it. I've no idea what I'm doing: they had to make an audio before I would believe how loud I was. Ever come like that where you just lose it? Where you've no clue about anything? God it's so good, like going to another place."

"Uh... No," I answered, not really thinking about what I was saying, what I was really wondering was who the hell exactly was 'they?' 'They made an audio,' I mean that suggested that Megan was making Penny come hard with an audience looking on and an audio suggested some previous planning. I blushed again, I had started imagining how joyous it would be to be a part of that audience and to watch Penny lose all control in a mega-orgasm.

"You seem a bit flustered chatting here in the open and this party's not your thing, want to come to mine and cool off?" Penny saw my hesitation, "don't worry I won't eat you, we can just chat and you can ask all those questions you daren't ask right now, right here, because I can see you're curious. Yes there's more to sex than a good shag and, does lover boy lick you off? I really do hope so but I doubt it, too macho. Or, if he does, he's not that good at it. Just come to mine to satisfy your curiosity. Think on it because I'm off soon anyway but if you want to join me for an hour or so I'm all yours." And she sauntered off towards Megan who could make her scream with pleasure and I felt a teeny bit jealous and that warmth between my legs that I was so desperately trying to pretend didn't exist was getting hotter and spreading wider.

I swear that it was pure chance that I was in the hall when Penny was saying her goodbyes and making her apologies to Alice. After Penny had wandered off towards Megan I had gone to join hubby but he was louder and wilder than ever, telling stories I'd heard a hundred times before. So I just drifted, still nursing the same drink, maybe I should just go home too? Greg would be pretty annoyed when he decided it was time to go but that'd be the first and only time he'd miss me. So I was hovering, thinking how good my vibrator would feel between my legs and somehow I gravitated into the big front hall.

Penny kissed Alice on both cheeks, real kisses, French style and then, as she broke away from their embrace, I hastily added, "I'll be back in a little while Alice, Penny has something she wants to show me."

"Really," replied Alice arching her eyebrows, "yeah that's fine: I shan't ask what Penny has that you should see. She certainly has a great deal, we will miss her entertaining us tonight, she has such a wicked tongue," and Alice gave me one of those long hard, 'we know what you're doing,' looks.

We walked in silence for a couple of minutes until I could bear it no longer, "where do you live?"

"It's about fifteen, twenty minutes; don't worry you won't get lost, I just like to walk." There was another long silence, I really didn't know what to say, what the fuck was I doing anyway? What did Penny think we were going to do? I'm just not that kind of woman; not one who goes with other women. Penny interrupted my whirling thoughts, "so you decided to accept my invitation. So you are curious but about what? Are you curious about bigger and better orgasms? Are you simply curious to see where all this leads to? Are you curious about where your sexuality really lies? Or is the real source of your curiosity finding out just what the hell Megan does to me to make me scream? You blushed when I told you that. What I was curious about was, did you blush because you were wondering what it must feel like to be me coming that fiercely or did you blush because you were wondering what it would be like to watch me coming like that?" We walked a bit further, turned a corner, went along a no cycling track. "Now that was a very simple choice Gwen, so which was it?"

I bit my lip. I wanted to answer but... She knew what I was thinking, well not quite but... "I was wondering what it would be like to watch you coming," I whispered, looking where I placed my feet to avoid any possibility of eye contact.

"OK we can soon fix that, we get to my place, I strip off, I get out a powerful vibrator, I sit down and spread my legs wide and you watch me come." I tried to protest but Penny cut me off, "so my next question is, do you want to watch me as you are or do want to get undressed too? There's no pressure here, today I just plan to satisfy your curiosity and you can be just about as curious as ever you like; I can't see you finding my limits, not today," Penny grinned wolfishly like that was a challenge.

'Do I want to get undressed too? Hell do I even want to watch Penny masturbate at all? Do I want to see her bring herself to a massive climax?' It was no good trying to deceive myself, the answer to the last part was yes, but 'did I want to be naked myself?' That was harder to decide. What would that mean?

"Listen, the question you need to ask is what is going to happen afterwards? Once I have come will you want to come too? Well I think you will. In fact I'm pretty certain you will but will you want to come with me watching you? That's the real question. Because if you do you'll want to strike whilst the iron is hot, your very best orgasm will be if you grab the vibrator as soon as I am done coming and jam it straight onto your own clit whilst my 'O' face is totally fresh in your memory. But that means sharing a vibrator, will that bother you? Is that too unhygienic? Is that simply too disgusting? Have you ever even imagined sharing toys like that? Megan loves doing that, shafting herself to lube up a dildo so that it slides into me really easily but then Megan and I are willing to share just about anything."

"You and Megan are a pair of dirty... You are kidding me! Megan does not really do that! Does she?" That was not going to happen, I mean who could even imagine that, using a dildo after it had been inside of someone else.

"Why ever not?" Asked Penny, "I mean Megan and I finger one another and we lick one another from clit almost to anus. Have you ever been licked there Gwen, up beyond your little puss?"

"No I have not," I almost shouted, "that's even worse than... Than sharing a toy," I tailed off lamely. "You really are quite disgusting Penny."

"Well we are almost there now but you don't have to come in and watch me come, no one is forcing you. You can turn around and go straight back if my behaviour disgusts you too much, I won't mind, I won't hold it against you, I know that good sex sounds disgusting or kinky till you try it and that you might be too shy to try. If you set off back all I'll be thinking is that you missed out on so much fun." It sounds harsh written down but her tone was playful, she was teasing me, she was confident that I was committed and she was simply mocking me.

And I did carry on following her, head hung low, watching my feet, I was ashamed. I was ashamed because that heavy feeling between my legs had become a smouldering fire, because I wanted to slip a hand between my legs and fan those flames. I knew that I did not want this, or rather, I didn't want sex with another woman but I did want sex and I did want to watch Penny make herself come and after that I already knew that I would take the vibrator from her to sort my own needs out. It might be disgusting but it was far too tempting. This was confusing, I was not like that!

Penny turned, "the trick is to separate out the sex and the pleasure from the companionship and dependency and then enjoy them both but not necessarily with the same people. Come on!"

Suddenly I forgot everything, my lust, my shame, my confusion, for Penny lived in a small dormer bungalow, the sort little old ladies usually own. I was expecting a flat with peeling paint, up concrete stairs that might smell of pee, maybe over a shop. "Wow, this is nice!"

"Yes and it's all mine. Uncle Arthur didn't have any children and he hated my cousins, whereas I was the good child who didn't mind staying here with him, who baked him cakes, played quietly in the garden and, most importantly of all, learned quickly which plants not to tread on or roll balls over. I moved in with him when I started Uni here, gradually took over the upstairs and when he died he left it to me providing I live here for ten years; three down seven to go, golden handcuffs." Penny slotted the key into her door and pushed and I followed looking round in awe, her place was as gorgeous as she was.

"Come on gawpy, tempus fugit," she kicked off her sandals and scampered to the stairs, beckoning me to follow.

'What the hell was I doing?' As I unfastened my own sandals I said, "look I'm no lesbian and..."

"Of course you're not! Neither am I, I'm a woman who enjoys sex, does not stint herself and who is not that fussy about who pleases her - picky yes, really picky but then you are quite the peach and Alice adores you - but not fussy, no 'isms here. Anyway we will simply be two women who have decided to masturbate together and enjoy an orgasm, no more and no less, well unless you ask for more or I come twice. I promised not to eat you but the truth is I will if you ask me to, I'd eat you slowly and make you pant and fidget before I made you come." And at that she grabbed the hem of her dress, tugged it over her head and threw it at me. "Voila!"

Under her dress Penny was stark naked, no wonder she'd objected to being pawed: it was obvious that she'd had no bra on but under her dress she'd been nude the whole time. She was gorgeous! Her breasts, or rather her nipples, her breasts were quite petite but her nipples! They were large and round and domed, I had literally never seen anything like them, it was not just the tip that stood out but the whole nipple rose like a cupola. Her long blond hair was a cheat, Penny had a dark fuzz of hair between her legs but then, with her dark brown eyes, I should have guessed. Her bum was taunt, she was not muscular, she was far too thin for that but her muscles were firm and well exercised. She was very pretty, she was really sexy, she was unbelievably desirable, she was utterly breathtaking and she was throwing herself at me.

I had no time to think as, once naked, she raced up the stairs and I followed still wondering what the Hell I was doing. By the time I reached her bedroom she was rummaging in a drawer, "here it is!"

It had to be powerful it had a mains cord dangling from the base! The body was long and tapered, the head large and rounded; I had never seen one in the flesh before but it was one of those wands. I had heard of them and I wondered if they really were as powerful as they were supposed to be, clearly what Penny was holding was no toy but a machine. I shuddered.

Now are you going to get naked or shall I crack on?"

I was trembling, literally shaking, paralysed with indecision. I was thinking 'I want this, just go for it,' but then another bit of me was yelling, 'no, you don't want this! it's not you! It's wrong.' Even as this mental tussle raged in my head my hands decided my fate, I found myself reaching behind my neck to loosen my zipper. Even as I did this I realised there was another embarrassment to come for I too was braless. Why, in the circumstances I found this embarrassing, I have no clue. I mean I'd been in changing rooms before and sunbathed topless on holiday, it was not as if I was that shy about my breasts; but stripping for Penny was different and stripping it was for she was watching my every move avidly with a big grin on her face. Once more I blushed and to hide my shame and confusion I started to work my arms out of my dress so I had an excuse to bury my head in it.

It was as I was pulling my dress down that I remembered my panties, lacy red things with a massive red bow at the back. I'd pulled them on thinking Greg, they were the kind of sheer frothy things men love. They were panties that screamed 'I want sex,' but how would Penny react? Then I giggled, how could Penny presume to judge me when she had no panties on at all. Still I dropped them as quickly as I could and stepped away, though when I looked up she was eyeing my red panties, that predatory grin wider than ever.

I wondered what Penny was thinking, about me that is? I mean I'm nowhere near as thin as Penny but then I'm not fat either, I'm not really wrinkly, not yet, but there are lines, crowsfeet, my neck is scrawny, my breasts whilst not that large are not quite so perky, OK a bit saggy: for God's sakes as near as I could judge I was near twice Penny's age: not that she appeared to care. Far from it she was eyeing me like I was some kind of tasty treat she was about to devour in a single gulp.

"Right it's show time and it's me first." Penny walked over to a big armchair brightly lit by the afternoon sun, she bent down giving me a very explicit view along the crack of her bottom as she plugged the wand into an extension cord under the chair. Next she sat down, spread her legs wide and then said, "grab that stool and come sit here right in front of me so you have the best possible view." I hesitated, I mean, I don't know what I had been expecting but not that intimate of a view. "Come on," she demanded, "I'm really looking forwards to coming now, I don't want to wait and I want you to see everything."

Not quite sure about this but not wanting to disappoint her I grabbed the stool and placed it where she was pointing. As I sat she turned the vibrator on, she used one hand to spread her lips wide apart and the other to press the vibrator down firmly on her clit, giving vent to a long, loud, juddering sigh-come-moan. "God," she gasped. "Oooooh," she shuddered. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, began to work her hips back and forth whilst panting hard. Her sighs grew louder and louder, she started to wriggle and writhe in the chair. She screwed up her face and moaned loudly, I realised she was coming. 'Already!' I thought. 'How?' She's only just begun. Penny must have been on fire to manage that and it was a great big shuddery, juddery orgasm, I mean she must have been so worked up. Then it hit me, I had turned Penny on, plain old Gwen had made gorgeous young Penny all needy: she might have looked cool but she had really wanted to lead me on. But now, I realised as Penny sat there panting hard, it was my turn, I had to sit there and let her watch me!

12