The Commander and The Prince

Story Info
"kiss me."
1.9k words
4.23
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Guide:

Prince Cari - the Prince of a desert tribe; lean build, short black hair, 5'5". Appears mostly human, but has a pair of raven wings on his back and pointed teeth. Lip and tongue piercings, several tattoos.

Jupiter - Commander in the Royal Guard; broad, muscular build, tan skin, long, dark brown hair, 6' 0". Human.

-

"Kiss me."

His voice was soft, buttery, seductive. It was like hooks digging into Jupiter's chest and pulling him forward. These feelings were strange. He'd never really felt attracted to anyone - men or women.

And here was Cari. Not the Cari of his childhood, a scrawny, pompous brat- always bringing up his status as Prince, always serving, in Jupiter's mind, as nothing but unworthy competition. No... Now, he found before him someone he had never quite seen before.

Milky white skin, a lean, lightly muscled figure... coal-black hair, cropped short and framing his angular face. Beautiful, delicate wings sprouting from his shoulder blades...the mark of a Royal...

"Kiss me..." The phrase repeated itself in Jupiter's mind. A command he had no choice, but to obey... His lips met Cari's - surprisingly soft - and he found himself leaning into the sensation. He could feel the Prince's tongue tracing the shape of his mouth and felt the urge to let his hands wander, but kept them firmly at his sides, not wanting to presume anything further. He was so lost in the feelings burning in his chest that when Cari pulled away he gave an unconscious groan of protest. He opened his eyes to see Cari's gaze firmly fixed on him. The Prince's half-lidded eyes were deep black pools, shining with a million unexpressed thoughts. He spoke again, voice slightly rough. Filled with longing...

"You can touch me, you know... you can do more than that."

"I..." Jupiter felt suddenly flustered, hands clenching and unclenching at his sides.

"Are you nervous?" Cari laughed lightly, eyes shining with amusement, "That's ok..." He took Jupiter's hands in his own, gently guiding them to his hips. "I'll help you."

Jupiter felt heat rise in his face, heart fluttering nervously, "Is... is this ok?" he let his hands wander a bit, moving up to trace the lines of Cari's lean chest, trailing back down to his lower back... feeling the shape of his spine... lower still, until his rough palms were caressing his ass over the silky skirt, such a flimsy barier between them... Cari responded with a soft moan, eyes rolling back, "...yes....."

Their lips met again, and slowly they grew more comfortable under each other's touch.

Jupiter pulled back, confidence growing, "Tell me what you want, my Prince." He was surprised by the way his own voice sounded, husky and full of desire.

The demand seemed to excite the Prince, who smirked and pulled Jupiter's face close to his own, whispering silkily, "I want you to push me up against the wall... and ravish me."

Embarrassment rose in Jupiter's chest again, but it was quickly overshadowed by his growing desire. In one swift movement, he grabbed Cari by the wrists and pushed him firmly against the wall of his chambers. His body pressed into Cari's, their forms fitting together like puzzle pieces. He was overcome by the unfamiliar sensations coursing through his body and mind. Heat building in his chest and in his groin...

He groaned deeply, gently grinding against the little Prince, desperate for friction... somehow surprised when he found a sizable bulge growing beneath the Prince's robes... suddenly desperate to rip them off-

But before he could make a move, Cari's eyes shot open again, "Choke me."

Jupiter almost stopped entirely, caught off guard by the request, "What?"

"Put your hands around my throat-" Cari's voice was desperate, aching... Starving...

Jupiter complied, placing his fingers gently around the Prince's throat, starting to squeeze...gentle at first, then harder, steadily increasing the pressure, so afraid of harming him...

Cari moaned, and Jupiter drowned the sound in another desperate kiss, moving faster against him, the bulge in his own pants aching...

He finally let go, giving them both a chance to breathe, foreheads pressed hard together as both men tried to catch their breath.

"Prince Cari, I-"

But whatever Jupiter had thought to say was lost as the Prince dropped to his knees, thin hands desperately pulling at his trousers.

"Cari-"

"I need to taste you- Please-" The Prince's voice was a dozen shades of desperate, looking up at Jupiter... black eyes like deep pools of night sky... begging...

"O-ok-"

Tension buzzed in the air as Cari slowly fished out Jupiter's throbbing cock... holding it for a moment, one hand wrapped around its impressive girth...

Jupiter could feel warm breath on the sensitive skin- he felt like he was going mad.

And then... soft lips, wrapping around the tip... pierced tongue flicking at his glans and making his hips buck.

Cari huffed softly, amused... slowly taking Jupiter's cock deeper into his throat, seeming determined to get it all the way down. Jupiter was doing all he could to refrain from thrusting forward, but it was getting harder and harder.

Cari hummed softly, the vibrations only driving Jupiter wilder.

And then he pulled back, looking up again...

"Why are you still holding back? You don't have to, you know..."

"Are... are you sure? I don't-"

"Mm... I'm not as fragile as I look, commander."

Permission given, Jupiter finally broke- giving into his desire and thrusting forward into the Prince's throat. He felt him gag, and for a moment, he thought about pulling back, but Cari had told him not to hold back.

And so he didn't.

Slowly rocking his hips... steadily moving faster, until he was full-on fucking the Prince's delicate throat, mind spinning as pure ecstasy shot through his nerves, rough hands buried in soft, black hair, pulling a bit... listening to the wild moans and feeling each one making Cari's throat vibrate around his cock... He wasn't sure how much longer he could last, but he didn't want it to end, not yet, so he pulled back, letting go and staring down as Cari gasped for air, grinning up at him...

"Now THAT is what I'm talking about-"

"I need to see the rest of you," Jupiter gasped, needing it like he needed to breathe...

Cari grinned, slowly getting to his feet, gaze locked on Jupiter's as he slowly slipped the single strap off his shoulder, hooking his thumbs into the fabric at his waist and wiggling his hips as he slid it down...

Jupiter couldn't stand it. He fell to his knees, practically lunging forward and grabbing Cari's skirt, yanking it the rest of the way down and finding himself face to face with the Prince's throbbing hardon-

Groaning as he immediately rocked forward and took it in his mouth.

"Ah shIT- hhhgg~ you sure you haven't done this before?-"

Jupiter shook his head, bobbing up and down, groaning at the slightly sweet taste of precum on his tongue, unfamiliar, but immediately wonderful, driving him to move faster, wanting more...

Cari moaned wildly above him, thin hands falling to gently hold the sides of Jupiter's head, pointed nails digging into his scalp. "Ah..Ah AHH- I'm getting close- oh ffffffuck please don't stop-"

Jupiter felt a surge of feeling in his chest... pride? Desperation?

Doubling his efforts... tongue winding up and down Cari's shaft, pulling back almost all the way only to slam the cock all the way down again... moaning louder and louder, suddenly needing to make him cum...

"K-keep going, just like that I'm- fuck- FUCK! I'm cumming!!"

Jupiter flinched as a surge of warmth shot into his throat, salty and slightly sweet, but he kept didn't pull back, keeping Cari's cock in his mouth until he was milked dry... swallowing it down with a satisfied moan...

When he finally pulled away, Cari was still shaking, breathing hard, his soft wings fluffed up behind him, eyes softly shut as he came down from his orgasm.

Jupiter felt a surge of affection, reaching out and pulling the little Prince close to his chest... holding him close as he stumbled towards the bed on the other side of the room, collapsing there with him.

Cari stayed there, for a long moment, head buried against Jupiter's broad chest.

Suddenly, he pulled back, looking up at Jupiter with an apologetic expression, "Wait! You didn't get to finish-"

"O-oh, you don't have to-"

But Cari cut him off by reaching down to grab his cock again- wrapping one hand, then both around its girth... warm and soft and wonderful... steadily jacking him off as they lay there wrapped up in one another... staring into eachother's eyes...

It didn't take long before Jupiter was moaning and bucking him hips, soon shooting his load all over Cari's stomach, still staring into those beautiful, black eyes...

After he'd come down from it, he took a moment to clean them both up before pulling the Prince close again. Quiet... gently spooning the smaller man, feeling his soft wings against his chest....

Eventually, Cari reached over to grasp Jupiter's hand, turning to meet his eyes, "How do you feel?"

How did he feel? Wonderful, amazing... changed... - no word was complete enough. "I've... never done that before. "

Cari snickered, rolling to lay on his stomach, his wings twitching above him,

"That much was obvious."

"Oh..." Jupiter suddenly felt self-conscious, "Was it not good? Did I-"

"No! No you were great. That was...great! It's only... there's no need to be so nervous, you know. You've known me for years, Jupiter."

Heat rose in his face once again, "Sure... But not like that." he paused, "And you're a lot more... experienced. I've just... never felt compelled..."

"That's not a bad thing. Not everyone has the same vice."

"I don't think I have a vice, Cari..." he smiled softly, "You have enough for both of us."

"Oh, Jupiter. Everyone has a vice."

-

When Jupiter awoke, Cari was gone. He was surprised at his own disappointment... Not that it mattered. He had things to attend to. He went about his duties as he would any other day, keeping himself busy, trying not to think too much about last night...

At the end of it all, he returned to his empty home. Tired, he decided to lay down in his chambers before supper... only to find that his home was not, in fact, empty. Cari lay sprawled on Jupiter's bed, his chest bare and his lower half draped only in the furs that decorated the bed. He looked up at Jupiter with a sly grin, but said nothing.

Jupiter felt as if he could melt. The initial surprise quickly overcome with memories of the night before, "What are you doing here?"

Cari laughed - the sound was like music - "To see you of course! I would have invited you to the palace, but my father takes issue with me dragging my lovers home."

"Well, I think avoiding your father's displeasure is a just cause. Did you lose your clothes on your way in then, Prince?"

"I am often losing my clothes when calling on lovers. It's an issue."

The two of them did not repeat the previous night, despite how tempting Cari's state of undress was. They were content to just kiss and chat and lay near one another. And after a while Cari stood, pulling on the clothes that he had brought after all, claiming that his father expected him home for dinner. Reluctantly, Jupiter watched him go, realizing that he had unintentionally lied the night before.

He had himself a vice after all.