The Commanding Officer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next 10 to 15 minutes, Amy and Lisa made sure the CO got every one of their combined 420 kicks to his balls. He kept collapsing and getting into a foetal position and alternatively squealing like a stuck pig or crying uncontrollably. But the young girls, who were having their first actual session as FemDommes, although they had learnt lots already from their time as members of The Society.

Amy and Lisa were absolutely loving being Dommes, and persisted in their task, giving the CO rest periods but then pushing him up back into position with well positioned kicks to other parts of his now aching body before continuing their kicks on the CO's balls.

The humiliation factor was intensely felt by all of them. The CO, was at his lowest ebb of humiliation. Here he was, the most important man in the regiment, on all fours fully nude in front of 2 of his most junior soldiers, who were both female and were each only 18 years old, and who had lots of daily contact with him in their roles as his clerk and driver. Not only that, but they were also each taking great delight in working over the most sensitive part of his body, his balls, by mercilessly kicking them with their leather stiletto boots! How could he ever look at them in the face again?

For their part, Amy and Lisa, were beside themselves with excitement. Their recent introduction to The Society and its tenets of female domination, meant they were ideally placed to have a bitch boi to practice their FemDomme skills and experience on.

But the young Women also could contribute to even greater humiliation for the CO. Although leaning that way already, membership of The Society also had them firmly placed as enthusiastic supporters of the BNWO.

A basic tenet of The Society is that the Lady members take multiple black lovers and boyfriends and then those black lovers and boyfriends humiliate and sexually dominate the white male partners, boyfriends, husbands, fathers, uncles, sons and nephews of the Women members.

By that stage of the session, the CO was feeling exhausted so the girls helped him to drape himself across his desk in a somewhat dazed state.

The girls then told the CO that there was just one more little game they wanted to play.

Each girl then strapped on a big fat 9" ultra realistic black cock and balls strap-on dildo which they then enthusiastically used to slap against the CO's face and goaded him with comments such as:

"Now you're going to show us what a cocksucking faggot you are, aren't you, Cumstain?"

And:

"Better pull those white arse cheeks of yours wide apart, faggot, we're going to ream that arse of yours until it looks like a fucking tunnel, we'll gape you so much."

And they both almost pissed themselves laughing.

"But we are kind Mistresses, aren't we, Mistress Lisa?" said Amy.

"We sure are," Lisa answered enthusiastically. "Do you mind if I go first?"

"Be my guest!" said Amy happily.

With that, Lisa positioned herself right in from of the CO and said:

"Open wide, Cumstain! Better start slobbering on that little cock of mine to lube it up or it's going to hurt you a whole lot more when I ram it up that old arsehole of yours. Tell me, are you an arsefuck virgin who just beats off looking at porn, or instead are you're a well experienced faggot slut?

The CO mumbled that although he had put many buttplugs up his arse, he hadn't been fucked in the arse before.

"What's that, cunt? Speak up. What are you?" continued Lisa.

"I'm an arsefuck virgin who beats off looking at porn," the CO dutifully replied.

"Louder!" Amy joined in.

"I'm an arsefuck virgin who beats off looking at porn," the CO said with more volume.

"Louder! You've given orders on the parade ground. Yell it out!" said Lisa.

"I'M AN ARSEFUCK VIRGIN WHO BEATS OFF LOOKING AT PORN," the CO yelled out.

The girls winked knowingly as everything the CO said and did - or had done to him - was all being captured on video.

Lisa then started to fuck the CO's mouth with her dildo. He did a reasonable job, but clearly needed encouragement.

"You're a terrible fucking cocksucker," said Lisa derisively. "But don't worry, Mistress Amy and I will see you get plenty of practice from now on! Keep slobbering, cocksucker."

Lisa continued for another half a minute or so before extracting her dildo from the CO's mouth and saying:

"You better do a better job for Mistress Amy or when this is done, we'll bust your balls again."

"Noooo ... please don't do that, please please please I beg you ... my balls hurt so much already," the CO managed to whimper. He had very quickly become the truly submissive bottom bitch boi that Amy and Lisa had hoped for and were very much looking forward to using at The Society gatherings.

"Open wide ... you know what to do, don't you, cocksucker?" Amy said as she took over fucking the CO's mouth.

"Yes, Mith...", was all the CO could say before Amy unceremoniously rammed her dildo down the CO's throat.

Meanwhile, Lisa was already positioning her spit coved dildo to pound the CO's virgin arsehole.

"Better make this easier on yourself," said Lisa, "We know you're an arsefuck virgin, so you better reach around and pull those faggot arsecheeks of yours apart so I can pound you with my dick a lot easier!"

The CO, who had beaten off to lots of porn showing middle aged white subs like him being strap-on fucked by Dommes, knew what to do and quickly reached around and pulled his arsecheeks apart as far as he could.

"Good faggot!" said Lisa as she used as much force as she could to ram the dildo up the CO's arse.

Despite the fact the CO had Amy's strap-on dildo down his throat, his squeal of pain the moment Lisa rammed the strap-on dildo up the CO's virgin to strap-on but well used by buttplugs arsehole was truly pathetic and so high pitched the girls could hardly believe it.

"That's going to be a big winner when the Ladies in The Society watch this video," laughed Amy as both girls were laughing uproariously as they got into rhythm fucking the CO's arse and throat simultaneously.

This continued for about 20 minutes as the girls added insult to injury by swapping over periodically which meant that the CO got to taste his arse on the dildo which went from his arse to his mouth with no cleaning.

"How does your arse taste?" said Amy giggling as she watched Lisa thrust her strap-on dildo, with which she had for the past few minutes been pounding the CO's arsehole, down the CO's throat.

The look of shame and embarrassment was evident on the CO's face notwithstanding his predicament.

"Don't worry," continued Amy as both girls continued to laugh knowing the video, as they had just told the CO, was going to be featured in an upcoming The Society gathering, "you are going to be tasting a lot of arse from now on. And what's even better, all our friends are going to see you doing it."

Despite the fact the CO had a strap-on dildo rammed up each end of him, the girls could clearly hear his wail of shame when Amy made the last comment.

"You're loving this, aren't you, cocksucker?" Amy goaded the CO.

"Yes, Mistress Amy," the CO dutifully replied.

"Well, let's get this recorded for posterity," Amy continued. "We'll get you to kneel on your desk, face the camera, put your hands behind your head in a lovely faggot pose and say nice and loudly after me."

Then when the CO was duly positioned kneeling on his desk, hands behind his head, with his nameplate clearly showing and he being fully nude but obviously loving the treatment because his rather impressive for a white male cock was rampantly erect, Amy led the CO through a series of statements, which having been taken through the routine previously, the CO knew to speak out at a good volume. This resulted in a lovely little part of video (which would be skillfully edited by Amy) to show the CO duly positioned fully nude kneeling on his desk sporting a rock hard cock and going through his mantra fully identifying himself:

"My name is LTCOL Rob Cumpston."

"I'm a black cock faggot slut."

"I love sucking big black cocks."

"I love licking big black balls."

"I love rimming black arse."

"I love being fucked in my faggot arse by big black cocks."

"I love being a cumdump for big black cocks."

"I love receiving black cum bukkakes from big black cocks all over my faggot face and body."

"I'm a faggot slave to big black cocks."

When they had stopped laughing, the girls were now ready to go to the highlight of the CO's 'surprise'.

"And just so we can make you guess whose cock is being used on you, we're going to blindfold you," said Amy as Lisa proceeded to place a blindfold over the CO's eyes.

After the CO was blindfolded, the girls then put into action the next part of their plan to humiliate and control the CO. Trying to remain as quiet as possible, the girls then opened the door to the CO's office to let their boyfriends into the office.

The 2 boyfriends, who had both been sought out by the 2 girls on their joining The Society, Amy's friend PTE Ben Simpson and Lisa's friend PTE Sam Lloyd were both members of 10 Troop. Both had only been in the Army a short while and were very junior members of 10 Troop. Although the troop officers were white, Ben and Sam and all the other members including the NCOs of the troop of 11 Women and 21 men were of African heritage, whether more recently from the West Indies or Africa itself. Because of a lot of downtime, the personnel in the troop all spent many hours in the gym each day and were all extremely well-muscled specimens although the Women were certainly all height and weight proportional and not in the mould of being bodybuilders by any means but they were extremely fit. The men all had another impressive attribute as well. Ben and Sam were no exception to that special attribute. Ben was packing a 12" cock when hard and Sam's impressive black cock was only a tad smaller at 11 3/4". And to make sure their endowment was emphasized, the girls ensured that every pubic hair on the boys' genital, anal and perineum areas had been removed.

Putting their fingers up to their lips in a sign to keep quiet, the girls let their highly amused boyfriends into the CO's office and got them to drop their pants immediately whereupon both girls happily went about the task, as quietly as they could, of sucking their boyfriends to full hardness. This took only a matter of a few minutes. All the while, the girls would take it in turn to stop sucking momentarily and launch another tirade of verbal abuse."

"If you do a good enough job with these cocks, we'll have you onto the real black cocks you crave before you can say, 'I'm a slave to big black cocks' again," said Lisa as all 4 of the very young and junior soldiers almost burst into fits of laughter again which would have alerted the CO to the real situation unfolding around him.

"Here you go, Cumstain," said Amy, "Come and kneel on the floor here. Amy then positioned the CO kneeling in front of his desk, where the name plate was clearly showing and all the upcoming action would be captured on film.

The 2 young black soldiers then replaced their girlfriends positioning themselves at either side of the CO. It was quite a sight. The fully nude CO, blindfolded at this stage, with the 2 young soldiers still in their shirts showing their very junior rank being encouraged by their Domme girlfriends beside them all captured beautifully for the video camera.

Ben, encouraged and told what to do by Amy, went first and quickly got into the rhythm of slapping his big 12" cock all over the CO's face. He then moved on to rubbing his 12" monster black cock all over the CO's face, and doing a particularly good job of making sure his big black balls were massaged all over the CO's face, particularly on the CO's mouth.

"Go on, faggot, lick those big black balls." said Amy, and at which order, the CO dutifully complied.

As this was happening, the CO noticed the obvious difference, and said:

"Something is different here. This seems bigger and tastes real."

Amy quickly answered:

"Oh don't be silly, it's just Mistress Lisa and me here. You're obviously so excited at having all your dirty little bottom bitch boi black cock faggot slut dreams come true that you've gone black cock crazy and are imagining it's a real black cock."

All of the 4 young soldiers humiliating the CO could hardly contain their laughs, but Amy's response seemed to work, as the CO started giving young Ben's big black balls a thorough licking, all captured on video for use by Amy and Lisa as they progressed in The Society.

"Now start sucking, faggot. Remember, for your sake, you want to get lots of your slobber on it so when it's rammed up your arse, it doesn't hurt you so much," Amy said giggling loudly.

For the next 10 minutes, Ben was beside himself with excitement as here he was, a very junior soldier in the Regiment, having his white CO, who was nude on all fours, going to town alternately licking and sucking Ben's huge black cock and balls.

Then, in true military fashion, Amy gave the order, "Change - 'Round!"

At this command, the girls told the CO to get on all fours, so the first cock could fuck the CO's arse.

The CO was quickly positioned, whereupon Ben positioned himself with his huge cock ready to ram up the CO's now much looser arsehole having had Amy and Lisa already spend a good 20 minutes fucking the CO's arse with their 9" strap-on dildos.

With that, Sam then had the pleasure of rubbing his black cock and balls all over his CO's face and with Lisa's encouragement, having the CO lick's Sam's big black balls too. Ben, under Amy's orders, had started doing the same, rubbing his huge shaft up and down the CO's arsehole and starting to push his huge black cockhead into the CO's arsehole. Sam by then had the CO slobbering all over Sam's big black cock.

Then, on the giving of the order, "Now" by Amy, the highlight of the afternoon happened. Simultaneously, Ben and Sam rammed their big black cocks into the CO - Ben ramming his cock up the CO's arsehole and Sam ramming his cock down the CO's throat.

Despite having a big black cock down his throat, the CO's high-pitched squeal of agony could be clearly heard. The 4 young soldiers only just managed to keep their laughter down, but in a great moment for the camera, Ben and Sam rammed their cocks fully into the CO, turned their highly grinning faces to the camera and, with one hand each giving a thumbs up, gave each other a high 5 with their other hands.

The 2 young soldiers rapidly got into rhythm and just kept on pounding their big cocks into the CO's arsehole and throat without letup for fully 5 minutes straight. The CO's squeals and grunts by then had subsided and he was just making low moaning sounds as the big black cock onslaught continued on the CO's arsehole and throat.

Then, once again, Amy gave the order to change around.

Quickly Ben and Sam changed places and soon the rhythm started up again, this time with Ben's big fat black cock (which of course was straight from the CO's arse to the CO's mouth) fucking the CO's throat and Sam taking over arsefucking duties on the CO. Of course, Amy didn't lose the opportunity to humiliate the CO even more by saying:

"There, cunt, I told you get used to the taste of arse. From now on, whenever a big black cock comes out of an arse, it's going straight down your throat.

"Now, for the highlight of the day," said Amy.

"Can you guess which of us is fucking your arse and which of us is fucking your throat," Lisa continued, and to make it sound like each of the girls was involved in the fucking, she stood close behind Ben, who was then fucking the CO's mouth and Amy stood behind Sam who was fucking the CO's arse.

To encourage the boys even more, as sharing lovers was an important part of the philosophy of The Society, Amy was encouraging Lisa's boyfriend Sam by tweaking one of his nipples with one of her hands while, with her other hand, she was using her index and middle fingers together to finger fuck Sam's arsehole to encourage greater feats of fucking from him. For her part, Lisa was doing exactly the same to Amy's boyfriend, Ben.

The girls' handiwork was having the desired effect. The boys were going crazy pistoning their huge cocks into and out of the CO's 2 faggot orifices as if their lives depended on it.

"Now for your big surprise, Cumstain," said Amy. Which of us is fucking your mouth and which of us is fucking your faggot arse?"

Try as he might, the CO could only utter gagging sounds and could not make himself understood and as Ben and Sam didn't let up their pounding of either end of the CO and he tried to give his answer to the question.

"What terrible manners you have for a CO," laughed Amy, "Fancy speaking with your mouth so full like that!"

Both girls then delivered a really hard slap to each of the CO's cheeks before dissolving into fits of laughter.

"OK. We'll let you answer," said Amy, as she signalled Ben and Sam to pause to let the CO answer.

"Mistress Amy is fucking my arse and Mistress Lisa is fucking my mouth," the CO confidently replied as Ben and Sam them immediately resumed their task of fucking each of the CO's holes.

"Is that your final answer?" asked Lisa.

"Mmmppgh," was all the CO could utter.

The CO learns his fate

"Wrong!" both Amy and Lisa exclaimed together.

"It's our boyfriends who you know as PTE Simpson and PTE Lyons!" as Amy ripped the CO's blindfold off and all 4 of the young soldiers began laughing hysterically.

"Noooooo ...," wailed the CO.

"Things are certainly going change around here from now on, said Amy gleefully, "We've got so much dirt on you, that when Army Headquarters finds out about this, you'll be dishonourably discharged before you know it!"

"Please, please, don't do that," the CO wimpered.

"Well, do you accept our rules and that Amy and I are in charge?" Lisa continued, "Oh, we'll play the game for when you need to be seen as the CO, but behind the scenes and in private, you will be our faggot bottom bitch boi, won't you, cunt?

"Errr ...," the CO hesitated.

Lisa continued:

"Look, the way I see it, is that this is a win-win for all. You get to be the submissive bottom bitch boi to Women and black cock loving slut like you crave, and we get to be in charge behind the scenes. I really don't think you have a choice. We do have a soft spot for you, Amy and I, but now we're members of The Society, we will use and abuse you for our and the other Society members' pleasure." Lisa explained.

"Well, what's it going to be, Cumstain?" asked Lisa. "Ruin or a life as our bottom bitch boi?

"You're right, Mistress Lisa." The CO said resignedly, "I have no choice. I'll be your bottom bitch boi."

"Wise choice," said Amy.

"So the rules are from now on, that Lisa and I will play the game in public settings and for when you need to be seen as the CO, but you are our bottom bitch boi and always will be controlled by us and The Society," continued Amy.

"What's this Society you talk about," asked the CO.

"I'm glad you asked," Lisa took up answering. "It's a society of Women around the country, and the world for that matter, that believes in the superiority of Women and that men like you are there to serve and entertain us. You are very familiar with FemDom and BNWO I know from your internet history. This is a FemDom and BNWO society that does its work in private. Only Women can be members. And there are many thousands of them from all levels of society. You may never know if the Woman behind the counter at the café or the Brigade Commander's wife are members. Men can have affiliate status only. Black men as Bulls and white men like you as Faggot Sluts. You can't search it online if you are not a member. But it has huge online resources of those activities for its members. In fact, our little video we are shooting today, suitably edited, will be soon online for The Society members to view and be amused by. So next time you are talking to, say, the Brigade Commander's wife, you will not know if she has seen you in the events we have had here in your office today."