The Commune Pt. 01

Story Info
Join a sex commune or take the money?
1.8k words
3.83
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Richard and I only discovered that I was a natural born child when I was 16. Up to then I thought my mother's husband had sired me. I was asked if I wanted to be told who my biological father was.

My mother explained that she loved my biological father. They were engaged and had planned to get married. My mother had intended to be a virgin on her wedding night but they had jumped the gun. My real father then told Mom that he loved another woman. He had tried to overcome his desire for the other woman but could not. The other woman was married but in love with my real father.

After she had recovered from the initial shock, my biological parents parted fairly amicably.

She then started to experience the clear signs of pregnancy. My Mom decided not to tell my biological father that I was on the way. To avoid the shame of bearing a child out of wedlock in a small village my Mom moved 100 miles away to Liverpool. It was there that she met and married the man who I thought was my father.

After a lot of thought I decided that I should know who my father is. I left it open whether I wanted to meet him. My Mom hired a private detective to track him down. It only took her a week to trace him. I decided that he should know that I existed. Accordingly my Mom wrote my biological father a long letter. She sent it to a Manchester firm of solicitors who sent it to my real Dad.

My father wrote back to the solicitors saying that he wanted to meet me but understood if I did not want to. He also said he would leave his worldly goods to me as he had no other children. His solicitors would contact Mom's solicitors when he died.

I knew my real Dad lived in Bournemouth in a commune. I travelled from Liverpool to Bournemouth before going to University. I walked down the street where the commune communed. But I couldn't bring myself to go into their front garden. Truth to tell, I was scared and chickened out. It was the biggest mistake of my life. If I could go back in time I would force myself to see my real Dad.

I then had the usual University dalliances but nothing 'take home to meet the parents' serious. I only saw one of my girlfriend's parents when I saw them in a local park. Janice introduced me to them but just as "someone who studied at University in the same class". She later explained that they would ask all kinds of awkward questions if she told them we slept together. She was my longest 'clinch' but it fell apart when I wanted to get serious. She just wanted a Uni fling

I got drunk and morose at the breakup. I missed lectures. It was my student welfare contact who helped me snap out of it. I vowed to only have 'fuck and forget' sex from then on. But of course I really wanted to find 'the one who completes my soul'.

It was 3 years later that I was told my real Dad had died. I was invited to the funeral. My mom, her husband and I went down. The first time I saw my real Dad was in an open coffin. I cried, not only through grief, but also because I had spurned the opportunity to meet him. All the commune members were there. They all offered me and my Mom sympathy for our loss.

But the funeral tea was a blur. We stayed about an hour and then left. We had to pack and be ready for an early train back to Liverpool. I walked past the commune and regretted not going into the garden. This was my first experience of losing a loved one. How strange to love someone you have only met in an open coffin.

At the hotel suite, Mom and I chatted about when they went out while her husband got us some beers from a nearby off licence. When he returned we were still chatting. He gave us space to discuss away our grief. That is typical of my Mom's husband. He will do whatever it takes to help Mom and I.

Well he listened as Mom and I talked. He got us a new cans of beer and left the empty cans for recycling. I went to my room at midnight and slept soundly. Next morning he produced a cake with 21 candles. They sang Happy Birthday. With the shock of Dad's death and the grief, I had forgotten that I was now what used to be the age of majority.

Mom gave me an A4 sized sealed envelope. It informed me that I had inherited all of my biological Dad's estate. But I needed to go to Dad's solicitor, with an Accountant appointed for me, as the estate was somewhat complicated. It meant going back to Bournemouth but I was assured that it would be worthwhile financially.

I was given 2 documents so I could make an informed chose at a later date. One was a Commune Constitution. The other was their Accounts. The latter document meant little to me, but the Accountant has helpfully given me a summary. It read

"The commune is financially sound with assets sufficient for likely costs of house repairs. In theory each commune member owns £200,000 if the commune were to dissolve itself. I have negotiated with the commune President and he has given you 3 options.

The first option is that you can join the commune and receive no cash. The President favours this option. If you later leave the commune then you lose all your bequested money. You will commit to contributing half of your net income. But if the commune dissolves itself you will get at least £200,000. In theory, if Commune members leave or die and leave bequests you could own all the Assets. The house is currently worth at least £2 million. You would also own the cash reserves which are currently £500,000. This could increase to a million.

The second option is to gift your inheritance to the Commune in return for Guest status for life. That means you get a room for 2 for as long as you wish. But you must book the room in advance and only for 4 weeks in any 3 months. This room will be provided free of charge. You only pay for food and drinks.

The third option is to take a cash payment of £100,000 in full and final settlement. This is in addition to whatever personal assets your father has. This is only some £3,000 odd.

The President has agreed that you can stay with the commune for a month so you can make a final decision. You may bring a friend with you.

Yours

George Smythe

The other document read

"Constitution Of The Bournemouth Clothes Optional Commune.

Preamble

We the People, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of sexual Liberty for ourselves, do establish this Constitution to make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the house.

Each of the house Dwellers shall contribute half of their assets and half of net income to fund all house expenses. Those who stay but do not fund are Guests.

All Decision making Powers shall be vested in a meeting consisting of all the house dwellers.

Each dweller shall have one vote. If there is an equality of votes the President shall have a casting vote.

The house dwellers shall have the Power to Impeach the President.

The Dwellers shall assemble at least once a month.

The Dwellers may agree at a monthly meeting to have extra Dwellers, provided they contribute assets and net income towards the House expenditure.

The President has the right to veto a Dwellers' decision one time. If the Dwellers are determined to proceed their decision will stand.

The Dwellers shall have a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures.

No Dweller shall enter into major house expenditure commitments without prior general house meeting agreement other than from their own monies.

The President shall have No Executive Power.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall, until an election can be arranged, devolve onto the most senior by age Dweller.

All Debts contracted before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be valid and binding on all Dwellers.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the Dwellers.

Amendment I

The President must allow freedom of speech for all Dwellers, especially about their sexual and sensual hopes, dreams and desires.

Amendment 2

The right of the Dwellers to be secure in their persons, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated.

Amendment 3

In all prosecutions of Dwellers or Guests, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy trial by all other Dwellers, except the President, who will act as a Court of Appeal.

The President may downgrade or reject the sentence previously imposed. No further appeals are possible.

Amendment 4

No excessive fines can be imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment 5

The powers not delegated by the Constitution are reserved to the Dwellers.

Amendment 6

The Dwellers Electors shall vote by ballot for President who must be a Dweller for a term of office of their choosing."

Having read both the documents I decided that I would lose nothing by going for a month's holiday paid for by the commune. I fancied a woman so I asked her to join me. I explained the situation as fully as I understood it. I said that I would go naked and that she would have to go naked while in the commune. Luckily she agreed. Perhaps the prospect of marrying a multi-millionaire helped. Perhaps she only wanted a freebie holiday. But whatever her motivation I was glad to have a companion.

Being able to have a love nest for different women favoured Option 2. It meant 'fuck and forget" sex for life. It meant I could keep all my income. I was veering towards choosing that. But a cool £100,000 was also attractive. At this point joining the Commune was the worst option. Having monthly meetings and losing half of my net income would be a real bummer.

So as my 'clinch' and I travelled down to Bournemouth I still hadn't made a final decision. I wasn't prepared for the Commune's lifestyle.