The Communion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's body was caught in the ecstatic fervor of the audience and her heart raced at the thought of whatever this thing was being with her. She didn't know, yet she knew so well what was to come. She licked her lips and felt soft hands -- Sarah's hands' -- pulling the robe off of her, revealing her naked body to the woman. It spoke in the language of the unknowable prayers, but Helen now knew the words to mean simply, "ready thyself."

In an instant, the woman descended upon Helen, her hands spreading that pigment all over her body, although it was clear and slick now. It was alive -- it made her feel so brilliantly good. She quivered and trembled as it alone was enough to drive her to the edge, but for the woman above this was not sufficient. The crowd descended upon her, each frantically trying to add some minute pleasure to her -- for her part all she could do is sit and squirm in the state of pure bliss. The woman above her smiled and doffed her robe as well -- those in the crowd furthest away looked in awe as their goddess proceeded to lower herself, gently floating down to the edge of the altar to join her worshippers. She heaved a massive breast over Helen's head and the psychic command implored her to wrap her lips around a nipple and suck. She licked impatiently, pulled and tugged and the goddess moaned with joy, brushing a soft hand across Helen's body and another across her hair.

She tried to look up, but there was nothing but the plush flesh to greet her vision. She didn't need to see though, although she wished dearly to look upon the happy faces around her, especially the one which blessed her mouth so. She kept licking and pulling, playing with her lips, focusing her incredibly divided attention on one point. The goddess's moans grew louder, echoing through the halls, quickly drowning out the sound of the prayers and joyous noise of the others. This bliss must have continued for minutes before Helen pushed the goddess just enough for her to shout in extasy, before a thundering noise silenced everything around her. Something sprung from the altar below her, vines and tentacles of plush, soft flesh entangling her ankles, then growing around her to form a basin the size of a family pool. The goddess began to massage her enormous breasts, and Helen's licking was greeted by drips, then a stream, of the most intoxicating substance she'd ever drank. The goddess's milk filled her body with a sensation of pure satiation and arousal, and her mind with the purest desire. She wanted more. More everything. Her arms, now the only part of her unrestrained, clawed at the pillows around the altar and she broke her seal around the nipple while her eyes teared up and she desperately suckled for more. The Goddess pivoted onto the altar, sitting herself so that Helen could rest her head on her lap while she fed. Helen now noticed that the basin was rapidly filling up with the same fluid she drank so eagerly. The thought of being surrounded by it sent a shiver through her body.

One of the tentacles which formed the basin had raised itself at the foot of the altar, resting in the air above her. Sarah, wading through the milk, kissed the thing and guided it towards Helen. Helen, the goddess, and Sarah felt their heartrates begin to beat in tandem. Helen had not known what the tentacle would do, but she knew what it was for. She looked up to the goddess with soft eyes, and was greeted by a kiss on her forehead and a word of kindness in that strange tongue. Sarah began to coax the tentacle towards Helen's crotch, and Helen aided her by trying to pull it closer, angling it so that its entry would be as comfortable as possible. It's head was scarcely as wide as a finger, but it quickly grew in girth to be as wide as her wrists. It slowly wormed its way inside her, carefully widening her, stretching her. It was covered in that same translucent paint which the goddess had covered her in, and feeling it inside her drove her to drool more milk down her chin as she squealed with joy.

The goddess shushed her softly, and moaned while Sarah pushed her tentacle in deeper. Helen realized then that all this -- the milk, the basin, the altar, the woman. It was all one thing. And that thing was connected to her now. Permanently and intimately. But the connection was not done yet -- she felt the tentacle begin to vibrate, and more tentacles curled up her legs, covered in tiny little soft spots -- each kissing her all over. More tentacles grew around her whole body, like a ropy set of clothes grinding on her skin. Everything, every square inch of her was erogenous. And every single moment was bliss. If she hadn't been paying attention, she may not have realized the tentacle inside her beginning to spasm, but her mind was kept in order by the calming gaze of the goddess above her. The goddess moaned and Helen could feel her in something approaching orgasm. One psychic glance and Helen understood what was coming. Sarah massaged her lips below and massaged the tentacle buried in Helen, pushing one of several lumps down its hollow interior.

Before they crossed into her body, though, the goddess's womanly form collapsed forward for a second, releasing a gush of breastmilk into Helen's mouth -- overflowing it. Just the same, Helen felt a spray of warm fluid coating the inside of her vagina. Her back instantly arched at the sensation, which was accompanied by something far stranger. Something she had never felt in this way before -- her cervix opened slightly, pleasurably, allowing the tentacle to push even further in her. Her eyes widened at this final sensation, and the three women moaned in unison as the lumps were emptied into Helen. She was full of the Goddess's children now. The goddess softly kissed her on the lips, then greeted Sarah by pulling her closer, laying her next to Helen.

Helen's heart raced as Sarah held her hand, and the two began to suckle from the goddess in tandem. Helen felt the tentacle inside her filling her with other fluids, altering her biology in a thousand reactions of pleasurable change. She could feel the goddess, she could feel some of what the goddess felt, and she could feel another tentacle entering Sarah. Sarah and Helen were connected now, suckling from the same breasts, holding each other closely, rooted on the same tentacles. She felt whole, complete, paired.

The tentacles began to recess from them, and as soon as the two were full, filled from both of their lips, the Goddess kissed each on the head, and ascended back above. The milky basin was broken, and the whole church floor was coated in the substance. Despite this, the bedding which held the priestess and Helen was dry. Helen blinked twice, looking over, and realized she was in her own bed again.

Sarah looked over her, and said, "And she comes to." Helen couldn't remember what color Sarah's eyes were originally, but the globes of night sky looking down at her were the same two which had fed her that night. She was terrified to think that when she gazed into the mirror she would be greeted by a pair just as pitch black.

"Sarah..." She couldn't speak more than that, the terror at the realization of what had transpired. She didn't know why she felt so blissful in that memory, and she was afraid to know more. Just so, she needed to know.

"Babe, it's all going to be fine. I'm here for you." Sarah held Helen's hand and pulled herself closer on the bed. Helen looked down at their stomachs, half expecting them to be distended. Yet, they were still the same.

"Please. Sarah, I have so many questions." She almost started to cry.

Sarah simply grinned, "I have all the answers..."

12