The Communion Pt. 04

Story Info
Helen completes her communion.
5.3k words
4.78
6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen could no longer truly put a finger on what she had been before everything. She had been lesser -- that much was certain to her. Her eyes were stuck in their old mode, her body had been trapped in a routine that would have likely gone on for the rest of her life. And most importantly, her self -- the true self that she now had become -- was imprisoned so deep in her head that there was no way to experience it. Now, she was more.

She was slowly returning to consciousness, after a long dreamless sleep. This new self was still learning how to do all the Helen-things. She opened her eyes and smiled at that thought, that she was effectively a new soul, walking in a body manufactured specifically for it. She wasn't some cosmic incident anymore, not some accident of the universe tossed about into a physical form. No -- she was purpose made, both software and hardware designed specially for something. Yet, this body hadn't realized the full extent of that purpose, nor for that matter had she consciously lived through it. She didn't know what she should expect.

She looked around, and noticed that she was no longer in her old room, but a kind of replica of it. Her bed remained at the center, but everything was surrounded by lavish blankets and pillows across the dimly lit atrium she found herself in. There were dressers and tables set here and there, although her eyes hadn't come into a clear enough focus to be sure of what was on top of them. What was clear, though, is that she was not alone. Nestled among the blankets were dozens of others -- making her reexamine the bed she was set on. Next to her were the slumbering bodies of Sarah and Julie, both just as nude as she was, just as naked as the many around them. The array of skin tones, sizes, and hair colors astounded her, but the message from within her mind informed her of the truth:

"Handmaidens" they were all bound together, her, them, all of them. They may have different bodies, but they shared in that certain and indefatigable purpose -- they served. She was the first to awake, but soon others lifted their heads from the ground, some grabbing food from the countertops, others drifting over to examine her. Their eyes weren't like hers-- galaxy globes of sparkling lights. They still possessed human lenses. Their eyes bled out unadulterated desire -- a hunger for her. They had been waiting here, satiating themselves on what the goddess provided them: food, water, others.

But not one drop of that holiness which she and Sarah alone could produce. Alone no longer, perhaps, with Julie's inclusion. Helen felt a sharp pain from her center and gasped while she stretched an arm down to examine it. Her belly had become distended with the incoming young. How long had these women been waiting for them? The three, two ready to birth the young, the one who would be there to feed them all.

One stood by the bed in awe of Helen's physique, staring at her with nothing short of an urge to leap on and kiss. Helen smiled, but did nothing more. Sarah would know well what to do when she awoke. Helen took a long, deep breath, and realized the same perfume she'd found within her closet at the start of this was heavy in the air here. Gears in her head turned, and she wondered if this place was where they had kept her while the room waited for her return. However long that was.

There one staring at her had light brown skin, deep brown eyes, and long curly hair. She remained almost motionless at the precipice of the mattress. Another joined her, then another, then another, until Julie, Sarah, and Helen were surrounded by a thick crowd of bodies. Helen could feel the warmth radiating off of them, and gently poked on Sarah's boob to try and wake her up. Within a minute, Sarah's starry eyes blinked open, and she pulled herself up out of the covers. Her belly was just as swollen as Helen's, if not a little more.

She gestured for the women to return to their business, and in a second, the crowd collapsed back into the covers. The groans began, and Helen looked over the edge to see that this writhing mass was engaged in a massive orgy -- limbs tangled in incalculable patterns, tongues and fingers and lips working in dozens upon dozens of erogenous zones.

"They must be sated until we are ready." Sarah looked over to Julie and Helen, and addressed the latter, "You and I are full." The last "l" ended softly as Sarah licked her lips. "We will be birthing our young. Very, very soon."

There was no worry within Helen's mind, only the desire to witness her young emerging from her. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes!" She gasped as a cramp from her side nearly caused her to double forward.

"Careful, sweetheart. You must conserve yourself." She righted herself against the headboard, and Helen stroked the unconscious body of Julie between them.

"How long until she awakes?" Helen set a hand on Julie's plush chest and felt the woman's heartbeat between her fingers.

"Soon. Before we birth, she will see it -- one of the young will be hers to have."

"Hers to have?" Helen was perplexed by this.

Sarah nodded, "Yes. Hers. You and I will birth many young, and the deserving among these women will take them, then become more."

Helen understood a little, but knew that all would become clearer when she witnessed it before her. The movement in her belly aroused her -- not from the sensation itself, but rather the thought of what she was to become with their coming. She blurted out the word, "Broodcow." Sarah didn't respond to it, instead she seemed to be examining the mingling of bodies below them like some monarch examining their soldiers.

"Broodcow?" Helen again asked -- this time catching Sarah's attention, "is that the right word?"

"That's a word you can use." She looked back over the women again.

"You don't like it?"

"It's not my choice, yes. But it's not inaccurate." She kept staring at the writhing mass of women below.

"Why don't you like it?" Helen put her hand on Sarah's arm over Julie's sleeping body.

"I..." She paused for a couple seconds, then continued, "When I took hold of this, this... parish, I guess, I thought that I was going to be the human leader of it for a long while, that I would step between the worlds of normal people and this world -- her world."

"You can't?"

"I can, I just don't know that I will want to once we birth our young."

"What do you mean?"

"Helen, I don't truly know -- she didn't prepare me for this, no visions, no truths, nothing but the desires within us awoken. All I know is that this feeling -- cosmic motherhood -- it makes me so, unbelievably horny. My eyes show that I have truly changed, you and I aren't all the same humans as these others -- we're something better. They can tell, and they're aroused by it, they want to become one of us, but that's only because they've become awakened to the truth. Only because they see her world behind everything, just like you and I do."

"I saw it, all you had to do was look at me, and I saw it."

"But, that was before our communion, before we became one with her, before our journey had truly begun," she sighed, "Helen, the normal part of me is trying to pull me away, to the last place it had some semblance of control over me -- its afraid that once we go through with this ritual, I won't want to be anything but a Broodcow, just like you, being pumped full of her spawn, nurturing it, then birthing it, then feeding it, and others as well, once they have been welcomed into our sanctum." She trailed off, looking aimlessly towards the edges of the dark space.

"Does she have other, um, roles?" Helen nuzzled Sarah's shoulder to try and comfort her.

"Perhaps. I know that she has at least one other -- but that is not mine either. Truly, this parish, this world, it's all from the brief visions we have. There is no book of hers -- you asked me yesterday for a name, and only in the faintest fascinations have I even heard syllables of it."

The magnitude of Sarah's fears was beginning to dawn upon the mushy mind sitting in Helen's head, and she struggled to come up with answers. "Surely her purpose for you will be pleasing in just the way you desire it to be -- what if she instills you with the ability to go between. This would be your home, and you would go without to tempt others into our sanctum, and we would convert them with you. Just like how I converted Julie!"

Sarah smiled at that thought, but turned to Helen still shaken, "I just -- I am afraid."

Helen looked up into Sarah's eyes and realized immediately that remedy was necessary -- where just minutes ago had been translucent orbs, a sign of her blessing, were the usual pale whites and brown iris which marked Sarah before her conversion.

Helen gasped loudly at this, drawing the attention of a throuple below them embracing, and she started to gaze into those eyes -- wondering what she could do. "Honey, you need to calm down... please, babe rest your head right here, ok?" Sarah couldn't quite move over, given that Julie separated them. Helen lifted the sleeping woman over her lap, setting her comfortably down between her thighs, and Sarah leaned over below Helen's breasts. A pair of hands found their way to the edge of the table while Sarah began to suckle from Helen.

"Here here Sarah, you'll be ok -- all these women, all of us. We have our purposes, but we are all some kind of stock to her. And that is beautiful, it is the most beautiful thing you and I could ever know -- purpose beyond what we could ever have known as a human."

Even through her doubts, Sarah's mind had been addled so that these truths echoed deeply in her mind. She didn't resist when a hand, then two, began to clamor over her legs. She felt the weight of another woman joining them on the bed, then more weight as her partner joined. Sarah started to wiggle her body downwards so that her waist hung over the edge of the bed, providing premium access to her exposed pussy to her followers. She was greeted by two competing tongues at her puffy lips, each slowly playing with her, and each other.

Sarah felt her doubts washing away with each mouthful of the milk from her fellow Broodcow -- she was comfortable with that name, just as comfortable as she was inside this alcove of hers. As sensation washed over her, her mind returned to thoughts of how good this would be for her. And even if it wasn't, she was already here, already so full, so ready to release her young onto her followers, so ready to do it all again with them. She was ready to become just like those men and women in the Roman Pit. Ready to become her true self, the self which served and was served.

She popped her lips off of Helen's teat and noticed that Julie was starting to stir below her. Her attention, however, was drawn aside by the overwhelming sensation of her followers climbing all over her. A pair of lips had already started nursing from her right breast, while another played with her left nipple. She was ready to hand off the reigns to Helen, who gladly accepted.

Helen pulled Julie up to her breast, and coaxed her towards the nipple, instructing her to suckle while she awoke. Not one second of the vicious, rational mind for her friend -- only the happy, mushy brain, forever. Julie's eyes opened, still the pale lenses which she was born with. But they were happy lenses, calm lenses, ready to do whatever they could to stay in the warm place they sat in. She was immobilized atop her pregnant friend, helpless but to suckle and enjoy herself.

Helen felt a tug in her abdomen, followed by a stabbing from within -- something was coming. Somethings were coming -- she could feel them ready to burst from within, ready to share her gift with all of these women awaiting. She looked over at Sarah. She was lost in the pleasures provided by the six followers toying with her, moaning in tandem with them while they collectively turned her into a melting mess. The pain within rapidly subsided while another sensation overtook her -- her body had been modified somehow. She didn't realize it, but every single pain receptor below her chest had been shut off by the reflexive motions of her abdomen. She had no control over this, but the immediate removal of pain was a strange experience, she felt almost weightless, and knew the coming contractions would be easy.

Julie found that her side had been coated in a thick layer of the black lubricant which had been leaking from Helen for the last few hours, and as she pulled herself off of Helen, she couldn't help but take a finger to taste the stuff. It stoked the flames of desire, and she pulled one of Helen's engorged tits to her lips and began to suckle while her friend moaned in a state of deeper and deeper pleasure. The followers aided Sarah up, back onto the bed, with several joining to aid in what was to come.

Julie had nestled herself between the two, alongside a thin Asian woman, sucking on Sarah's breast. Helen and Sarah both had crowds tending to them, warming the black substance up, turning it translucent as they did so, coating every inch of skin they could with it -- both on themselves and on their lucky Broodcows. Helen writhed and cooed in joy while the followers worked their humble magic.

Then, it opened -- her cervix simply opened, and she felt the first bit of release while the first of the young was pushed through her. She could feel it more closely now, it was round, hard, but soft and warm. It worked its way through her, and the pressure on her canal was beginning to strain her. It couldn't have been much larger than a baseball, but it felt like it was a full newborn going through her -- not that she had the slightest idea how that would feel. It continued to push, inching forward with each contraction she made, until it visibly poked through her vulva. A follower, a short blonde woman, plush and pale-skinned, lunged forward and began to lap at Helen's lips, praying that when the young shot out, it would choose her first. The black ovoid object was lubricated by the woman's saliva, the black and translucent paste it had been leaking for days before, and Helen's own juices.

Helen screamed in revelation while it emerged completely from her, "Aknadine!! Aknadine!" The true name of her goddess, the elicitation of these syllables shattered her senses and she came harder than her mind was ready to handle -- causing her to contract and shoot out three of the eggs that had been incubating within her. The blonde woman took one and handed another to Julie, then the other back up to Helen. Helen couldn't care less which of these deserving worshippers got theirs, only that they all got one from her. These three were just the beginning of her clutch, of her herd. She had no clue yet what the young were to do, but knew that each must have one.

She moaned and groaned while the hands and lips and grinding on her picked up into a feverish pace. Just as she had released twelve of the eggs, Sarah's first young began to stretch out of her. Hers were larger than Helen's, nearly the size of a grapefruit, and the strain had driven her into contortions. Even in spite of this, she continued to pump them out of her with zealous intent -- these were the counterpart to the young which Helen had birthed.

The first of Sarah's young, an egg alone, hatched, and out of it emerged a strange little thing -- a mess of tentacles and thin lips, all stuck onto a central body. It was a mix of gold and black and red, having a body plan similar to a little salamander from the imagination by Dali or Beinart. To a normal human, it was an eldritch horror mandating immediate destruction. To the broken minds in this room, however, it was a beautiful new creation, and their immediate salvation. Sarah knew it must be fed, it must be nurtured, and held the first up to her chest, pulling her tit from the mouth of the follower pleasuring her, and offering it to the creature. One of its tendrils latched on and began to siphon the milk from her like a pump. She could see its newborn muscles contracting and sucking and gasped when her followers attached another to her other breast.

Before her very eyes, it began to grow -- first to the size of her hand, then getting large enough to begin placing some stress on her chest. They weren't merely feeding upon her, but upon the psionic energy within the room. The pleasure she felt, the pleasure they gave, the pleasure her followers enjoyed, all of it was something they greedily leeched off of -

Meanwhile, Helen was lost in her happy world, a place of pure ecstasy and continued births. All she could see were the visions her goddess put in her mind. The world was light and softness, her tongue lazed out of her lips and she bucked her self with the birthing, the pressure inside causing her only joy. Whatever chemicals the eggs had released into her system had rendered her nothing more than a box covered in joy buttons. And every single button was being pressed at once -- her insides, her outsides, every crevasse, every push bit of skin had a hand, a finger, a pair of lips, something on it.

Every few seconds, she would look at the clutch she had produced. Somewhere in her, there was jealousy that hers hadn't hatched while Sarah's were already feeding from her -- but that jealousy evaporated when visions of what hers were to become came into her head. She could see into those translucent orbs and realized that they weren't hatching, because they had already come out pre-hatched. One of the orbs was melting away to reveal the coiled snake within it. It was sleeping, hungry, ready to become what she had incubated it to be. A follower bent down, picking it up, and placing it upon her chest, where its human lips began to suckle from her, just as its cousins on Sarah's breast did. All the while, she kept releasing more of them. This one must have now developed a family of nearly thirty individuals, all eagerly awaiting their turn at their mother's teat.

But, above all else, Helen felt finished. She felt as though her purpose was achieved, and she was now and forever one with her. She drifted off to sleep with dozens of her offspring clamoring over her, and lovers embracing all around her.

Helen awoke to the same room she had birthed the young in. Her body had returned to some semblance of normalcy, and as long as her eyes were shut, none would suspect anything of her encounter with the strange creatures.

Yet, her sparkling eyes did open, and she gasped when she realized that the room was mostly empty. Mostly, save the creatures meandering through the carpeted floor -- her young were now the size of dogs -- although she realized that these weren't hers, but Sarahs.

The snakelike young were nowhere to be seen, however the quadrupedal things which had crawled from Sarah seemed to have changed significantly since her last viewing of them.

She crawled over on her belly to the edge of the bed, looking down at one, picking it up behind its shoulders, and placing it in front of her. Its skin was warm, and as she rubbed it, it became slick with the same secretions it had let loose inside of her. It liked being touched, it liked being held. As she continued massaging it, she noticed that this elicited the attention of the others along the floor. They weren't merely milling around, but as they tilted their heads up to face her, it became clear they were making something.

What that something was, Helen was unsure, but she knew that it was important enough for all of them to be invested in it, so much so that none of them were lining up for the massage she was giving this one. It was remarkable to Helen -- either she had been unconscious for a good while, or these things she had helped produce had reached maturity in a matter of days, perhaps only hours.

The smell of the slick coat on the creature below her beckoned her attention, and she tried to look for something more than massaging she could do for it -- yet its anatomy was entirely alien to her, and it seemed more than satisfied to just be rubbed all over.

12