The Compere

Story Info
The compere becomes a randi.
1.3k words
3.45
9.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS CONDOMS BUT ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL.

It was 4AM on sunday. Sangeeta my wife opened the main door and entered the house. She was in her indigo color cotton saree with pearl earrings, pearl necklace, her wedding band and her sindoor prominently showing. She was wearing a full length blouse with no cleavage showing and looking prim and proper even at that hour.

She woke me from my slumber and told me about her compering assignment for the evening from where she had just returned. The dinner hosted by her clients had been at the Hotel Vijay. There were around 100 guests and she was the master of ceremonies. She had to keep everybody entertained and had done a good job.

At the end of the program when she asked for her payment she had to meet the boss who was sitting along with a lot of other men. They were all looking at her with eyes full of lust. One gentleman said "TUM BAHUT SUNDER HO. MERE SAATH BETHO."

She sat next to him and he started to kiss her. He was an expert at kissing. He had strong muscles, a big moustache and strong arms. Sangeeta went into a trance. She imagined him putting her down on the floor, removing her blouse while she opened his trousers and took out his cock. His Lund was huge and she imagined him putting her saree and petticoat up where he just rammed her chooth and she started saying "CHODO ZOR SE CHODO. JALDI. NUFTA DO. MUJHE PREGNANT KARO. MAACHOD. AAAAH. HHHHH FUCK FUCK ME." She was in this trance when someone said "Madam kya soch Raheem ho."

She immediately woke up and went to Mr Raheem the boss. The boss when paying her made her sit next to him and touched her boobs in a lewd manner and his hand caressed the area of her midriff and held her tight. He said "SANGEETA TUM BAHUT ACHI HO. MUJHE TUMHARI CHOOTH HONA." Sangeeta again started imagining and started thinking that Raheem was fucking her and she was saying "RAHEEM CHODO MUJHE. ZOR SE MAAR. MUJHE PYAAR KAR. BAHENCHOD ZOR SE CHOD. JALDI. FAST HARD. CHODH MUJHE."

Sangeeta collected her money and came home. Sangeeta was, 28 years 38D boobs, 38-36-42 asked me "What should I do. MAIN KYA KAROON. MUJHE AUR COMPERING CHAHIYE LEKIN SHARAM AATI HAI. I ALSO FEEL A HIGH WHEN SOMEONE FINDS ME SEXY. I ALSO FEEL NICE WHEN SOMEONE TOUCHES ME . I ALSO WANT TO BE FUCKED WITH A NICE HARD COCK."

I explained to her if you want to do late night compering for such functions you have to be a mature woman who flirts and wants to have fun. YOU SHOULD HAVE THE MEN CREAMING IN THEIR PANTS AND BE PREPARED TO OPEN YOUR LEGS. That way you will get all the work you want but will not be able to spend that much time with me and the house.If you want I can help you in guidance on how to get the guys creaming and for you to become a full time hard core randi..

SANGEETA THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND A WEEK LATER TOLD ME SHE WAS GAME TO FLIRTING AND GETTING MORE WORK. Her only condition was that I should continue to love her even though she would be a prostitute the way I did now even if she becomes a high class randi or prostitute.

We discussed the matter and I then went about preparing her for how she should dress and conduct herself. WE PURCHASED PAYALS, GLASS BANGLES, STEEL BICHOOAS, SAREES IN COTTON, CHIFFON AND NYLON. LIPSTICKS WHICH WERE SLIGHTLY BOLD AND GARISH AND ALSO CONDOMS. I told her she should avoid using condoms kyunki condom ke saath chudhai ka mazaa nahi aata but some men for the sake of safe sex may want to use them. ALSO IF SHE SHOWED HER PURSE CONTAINING CONDOMS TO SOMEONE at the party THEY WOULD KNOW THAT SHE IS AVAILABLE FOR SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

The next weekend was the next compering assignment at Hotel Diamond. SANGEETA WORE A YELLOW CHIFFON SAREE WITH A MATCHING BLOUSE AND NO BRA. Her breast outline could be clearly seen as she was not wearing a bra. Her nail polish was green and her arms and legs were waxed. SHE WAS NOT WEARING A PANTY, AND THE SAREE WAS TIED LOW SO THAT IT WAS CLOSE TO HER PUSSY. ONE COULD IMAGINE HER CHOOTH BEING JUST BELOW THE POINT WHERE THE SAREE WAS TIED. Her long hair was shampooed and looked gorgeous. She wore a gajra or flowers on her hair. Her footwear was loose chappals with her payals making a Cham Cham sound. Her petticoat gave a sexy look the way it came around her feet.

At the function she moved between the guests. They got an ample view of her bosom and big hanging boobs in her blouse. The absence of a bra made the breasts look enticing.

There were major political figures and officials at the party. One senior officer Lalit and a minister Ravi who were good friends started chatting with her and asked she accompany them to their hotel room to have fun. She agreed.

AT THE END OF THE PARTY WHEN SHE WENT TO COLLECT HER PAYMENT FROM THE HOST SHE GAVE HIM A TIGHT HUG. HE COULD FEEL HER HEAVY HANGING BOOBS. HE PRESSED THEM AND SHE RECIPROCATED BY PUSHING HERSELF AGAINST HIS COCK. He asked her if she would agree to make a blue film with him. She agreed and he said he would fix a date and time.

SHE STARTED TO IMAGINE THE BLUE FILM. SHE WOLD BE ON THE FLOOR. THE MAIN MALE ACTOR WOULD PUT HER PETTICOAT UP AND START TO SUCK HER VAGINA. SHE WOULD HAVE A HARD 7 INCH COCK IN HER MOUTH AND BE GETTING RAMMED. THE MAN WOULD BE FUCKING HER MOUTH WHILE SHE WOULD SAY OOOH AAAH MMMM FUCK HARD. GIVE ME YOUR COCK. ANOTHER MAN WOULD BE PLAYING WITH HER BOOBS WHILE HER VAGINA WAS BEING SUCKED. SHE WOULD SAY CHODO MUJHE MERI CHOOTH MARO. JALDI CHODO. HARDER FASTER."

Sangeeta then accompanied Lalit and Ravi to their room. RAVI IMMEDIATELY STARTED TO KISS HER WHILE RAVI LIFTED HER SAREE AND PETTICOAT SO THAT HER HAIRLESS VAGINA COULD BE SEEN. HE IMMEDIATELY STARTED TO LICK HER VAGINA. HER CHOOTH WAS SO SMOOTH AND SHE WAS SCREAMING "ZOR SE CHATO MAACHOD BAHENCHOD. JALDI SE CHUDHAI KAR. MUJHE CHOD. APNA LAURDA ANDER DAL. MAIN CHUDHAI KE LIYE PAIDA HUI HOON. LALIT TUM BHI LAURDA DO."

Lalit was sucking her boobs. Her nipples were so big and breasts were a beautiful brown. He was sucking to take all the milk that was there. Sangeeta started saying. "MUJHE CHOOSO. MERA DOODH PIYO."

Ravi started to put a condom on his laurda but she immediately stopped him by saying "MUJHE BINA CONDOM CHODO. ACHA LAGTA HAI." Ravi then removed the condom and started to push her petticoat all the way up and rammed her chooth while Lalit was sucking her boobs.

RAVI WAS RAMMING SANGEETA AND SHE WAS SAYING "CHODO.ZOR SE CHODO MAACHOD BAHENCHOD JALDI CHOD MUJHE."

This was while Lalit was sucking her boobs. She was on top of the world.

That night she came home after fucking the whole night. When she came her sari was disheveled, blouse full of semen and she could barely walk. She had been fucked by Lalit, Ravi and the boss. Her hair was also full of cum. She entered the house and straight fell on the bed with her petticoat up and her legs exposed and her chooth full of cum. She really became a randi that night as she earned one lac and then started getting a lot more invitations to compering events.

THE NEXT CHAPTERS NARRATE HER CONTINUING ADVENTURES AS A RANDI AND HOW HER HUSBAND BECOMES HER PIMP.