The Competition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jake asked. "I don't need any clothes."

Chase sighed and shook his head. He was wearing a sprayed-on tee-shirt that showed off his arms and chest. His tight button-fly blue jeans displayed his muscular butt and prominent crotch bulge. "Man. You're never gonna get laid with that attitude."

"What's wrong with my clothes." As usual, Jake was dressed in a baggy short-sleeved shirt and a pair of sloppy shorts.

"You're a slob, Bro," Chase answered. "Either that or you look like you're going to a Catholic youth group meeting."

"Well, I dunno. Clothes are expensive—"

"You've got money from your job. It's time to spend a little of it."

Chase ignored Jake's protests and dragged him to the mall. They went past the usual men's stores and into a smaller shop. The colorfully-dressed clerks were young and punk looking, with tattoos and piercings, rather than being middle-aged and wearing suits.

Jake looked around. "What are we doing here?"

Chase stood Jake in front of a full-length mirror and stepped behind him. "Look at your shirt." He put his hands on Jake's chest. "There's no definition. All the working out you do is wasted. And your jeans—"

Jake blushed. "Dude. I can't wear the clothes you do. It's embarrassing seeing all your shit sticking out."

"Trust me. Girls like it." Chase picked out a tee-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans, then took Jake into a changing room.

Jake stripped down to his briefs and socks, then put the tee-shirt on. "It's tight."

"It's supposed to be tight."

"Well, okay." Jake reached for the jeans.

"No," Chase said. "Take your underwear off."

"What?" Jake blushed even more furiously. "I can't do that."

"It's part of the look." Chase thrust his crotch forward. "And it feels great."

"I dunno . . ."

"Trust me." Chase was grinning. "I've been going commando for years."

"Okay," Jake said doubtfully. He put the jeans on and clumsily buttoned the fly. They were as tight as the tee-shirt and felt weird rubbing his bare cock and balls.

Chase whistled. "Holy shit, Bro. You're a new person."

"Well, it does feel kinda sexy."

"It IS sexy," Chase said. "I think we've solved your problem of not getting pussy."

"Oh sure. Now I'm going to have my pick. I suppose."

"Hell yeah! You'll have to fight the ladies off." Chase turned Jake to face the mirror and moved behind him. "Look at your pecs. You actually have pecs, Jake. And you can see your nips, too."

Chase put his hands on Jake's chest and pinched his nipples. "You're getting excited."

"Well, you're touching me."

"So I make you hot?"

"I have sensitive nips."

Chase laughed. "Yeah. I'm sure that's it."

"Well, my brother's a hunk."

"Oh wow," Chase said. "Aren't you lucky." They both cracked up.

Chase put his hands on Jake's hips. "The jeans really show off your basket."

"Too much basket."

"Trust me, Bro. There's no such thing as too much basket." Chase patted Jake's ass. "And look at your butt. You've really been doing your lunges and squats." He kneaded Jake's buttocks.

Jake pulled away. "These clothes make me feel naked."

"Relax. The women are going to love them."

"I don't think Linda will."

"Fuck Linda . . . But, that's the problem, isn't it? She's never going to do it."

"She's a nice girl."

"She's got that purity ring thing, Bro. Do you want to have blue balls forever?"

"Well, no. But . . ."

Chase turned Jake to face the mirror again and moved behind him. "Look at yourself the way a woman would. Your muscular arms and chest. Your nips peeking through your shirt. And those tight jeans showing off your legs, crotch, and ass. She won't be able to keep her hands off you."

"Stop it." Jake tried to pull away. "That's a two-way mirror. Someone could be watching."

"Relax, Bro." Chase gripped Jake's hips, holding him in place. "All the guys working in this store are gay. They won't care."

"Uh . . ."

"Think about her touching you." Chase slid his hands back up to Jake's chest. "Cupping your pecs. Pinching your nips."

"Oh fuck," Jake whispered.

"She lowers her hands to your abs. She likes your abs." Chase's voice was low and seductive. "She's so hot. She licks her lips and presses her body against yours. Her pussy is already wet, soaking her panties."

"She stares at your crotch. It looks so fucking good. She wants to touch it but she's shy. She blows behind your ear and takes a little bite of your earlobe." Chase did that.

"She moves her hands to your ass and massages your butt cheeks. They're so round and firm. She whispers, 'bootylicious.'"

Jake moaned. Chase whispered in his ear, "You like this."

"Uh, huh." This was like a dream. Jake knew it was Chase doing this, but it was like being with a woman. His ideal woman.

"Your cock is getting hard," Chase said. "Do you like the way it feels in those tight jeans?"

"Oh yeah! It's great. I like these clothes. You're a fuckin' awesome brother."

"So are you. And a real stud," Chase purred. "Just look at that basket." He pressed his crotch against Jake's butt.

"Damn!" Jake's cock swelled, making a giant bulge in his jeans. "This is fuckin' incredible."

Chase whispered, "Just relax and enjoy this." He ground his hard cock between Jake's buttocks.

"Oh yeah!" Jake said. "I've been dreaming about this."

"Now, your dream's coming true." Chase humped Jake's crack through their jeans. Jake pushed back against Chase's stiff pole.

"She can't hold back any longer." Chase moved his hand to Jake's crotch.

Jake stiffened and locked eyes with Chase in the mirror.

"It's okay," Chase said. "Just let it happen. This is what you need . . . And what you want." He slid slow fingers over Jake's bulge, caressing its shaft and pinching its head.

"My god," Jake whispered breathlessly. "Keep doing that."

Chase pushed Jake's stiff dick into an upright position, then stroked his little brother's cock through his tightly-stretched jeans, while rubbing his own hard dick up and down Jake's butt crack.

"Oh man," Jake groaned. "I'm gonna come."

"So am I." Chase rubbed Jake's bulge furiously while humping his little brother's ass.

"Jesus!" The cum exploded from Jake's throbbing cock, filling his jeans with hot sticky male fluid.

"Yeah!" Chase growled. "Shoot your fuckin' load." He moaned softly. "I'm coming, too."

"Damn, that was good." Jake turned around and moved into Chase's arms.

"For me, too." Chase held Jake tightly, pressing his bulge against his little brother's still-hard dick. "We should have done this before."

"Why didn't we?"

Chase cupped Jake's buttocks, pulling their bodies closer and rubbing their hard dicks through their jeans. "We're idiots, I guess."

"Yeah." The crotch of Jake's jeans was slick with his cum. "They're going to look at us funny when we buy these clothes."

"I don't give a fuck," Chase said. "They'll be jealous that they didn't get on your cock or drill your ass.

Jake laughed. "Well technically you didn't either."

"Shut up. You know what I meant."

"Of course I did." Jake reluctantly pulled away from Chase. "I guess we better go."

"Yeah. I guess so." Chase took the tags off the tee-shirt and jeans. "We'll just tell them you want to wear these out."

"Good idea," Jake said. "I don't think the cashier would appreciate having a pair of jeans full of cum at the register."

They picked out two more tee-shirts and another pair of jeans. A tall muscular guy with beard stubble, a buzz cut, and flame tattoos on his arms came out of a curtained door at the back of the store as they approached the counter. "Get everything you need?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," Chase answered. Jake just nodded.

"Good." The man grinned as he looked up and down the brothers' muscular bodies. "You look great." He kept grinning while he rang them up.

As they were heading out the door, he called, "COME again soon."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ryan Steven and Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

* * * * * * * * * *

12