The Conclusion

Story Info
Single mother's plan to get her son out of trouble.
7k words
4.4
9.8k
18
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the kitchen table with the pictures of the five girls before me. A shower and a glass of wine had restored my composure. I was considering where to start.

Derek walked in, taking a break from studying. "What do you have there, mom?"

"A project." I sighed.

"These girls go to my school."

"Do you know any of them?" I wondered.

He pointed to one of the most attractive of the five black girls. "Ella is Duke's youngest sister."

"Really? Duke's like almost thirty."

Derek nodded. "She's really pretty and nice."

"I see." I looked at the picture and the information sheet. "Do you think you could invite her over tomorrow? I'd like to talk to her about her college plans."

Derek shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Her locker is by mine. We don't have any classes together since she's a senior, but I see her every day."

"Perfect. Thanks, Derek."

The project just got very interesting for me.

* * * * *

Two days later, I was sitting on the couch with Ella, waiting for Borth to come to my home. Ella had stopped by yesterday with Derek. Duke and Snake used my car to go to New Jersey on gang business, so Ella came alone. She was every bit as beautiful, kind, and intelligent as Derek had said she would be. When I had discussed being able to help her get some extra money for college, she was very interested. I had helped her take one of her extra cheerleading outfits and sexy it up a bit. I coached her on what I needed her to do while we fixed her uniform up. I had set things up with Borth, who had been both excited and grateful. I hadn't seen that from him before.

I was dressed professionally in a lovely navy blazer, a white button-up blouse, and a matching navy skirt. It was all I could do not to pace nervously. I needed this to go well for Derek and me.

Ella's cheerleader outfit was very revealing, but she wore it with the casual ease of someone who knew they looked good. I'd told her what to expect at this audition with Borth. I'd warned her to just go along and not to worry; I'd be there. Ella was graceful and calm. She flipped through her phone while we waited, bored.

I heard Borth walk up to the porch. He knocked. I checked myself and looked over to Ella. She smiled, seemingly ready for anything. More ready than I was, it seemed.

I opened the door. "Hello, sir." I certainly didn't feel like addressing him as principal in public.

Borth pushed in, hitching up his pants and looking around for Ella. He'd showered, put on a suit, combed back his hair, and put on a significant amount of cologne. "Hello, ladies." He saw Ella, who was now standing by the couch. "Oh, my. You look fantastic, Ella." He was openly staring at her.

Ella didn't seem fazed at all. "Good evening, sir. Thank you for this opportunity."

Borth ran a hand over her bare shoulder. "Did Olivia...Ms. Vasquez...tell you how this would work?"

Ella seemed uncertain for the first time. Maybe it was his hand on her, touching her. "Um...a little bit, sir."

I stepped closer. "I gave Ella the overview. I thought that the details would be best coming from you, sir. She's very interested in the scholarship. Just tell her exactly what you want to do to her to be willing to recommend her."

Borth looked at me, uncertain. I nodded my encouragement. "Well, I've been eyeing you for quite a while, Ella. I'd like to think we can do things for each other."

Ella looked more uncomfortable now. I held her gaze and let her know I was with her.

Borth continued, nervously excited as he stood beside Ella, touching her bare arms, shoulder, and neck to her chin. "I'm excited by your beauty. I want you. I want to teach you things. I want to show you things."

"Tell her what things, sir. In detail. Exciting, graphic detail so that she fully understands the expectations. Ella and I talked yesterday. I shared what you like with her." I further encouraged Borth.

He was a bit reluctant, like a sinner at confession. He stared at young Ella. He had singled her out as one of his desired girls, probably lusting after her for some time. Now here she was, away from school and within his reach. He seized upon his dream opportunity. "I want you, naked, alone with me. I'll teach you how to be a proper woman. How to fuck, how to suck, how to obey. I'll fuck you so good. You'll be glad to have me as a teacher. You'll be my student, and you'll be well rewarded in so many ways. I promise." His fantasies about Ella spilled forth once he got started. His hand was trembling with excitement and growing need now. "You'll enjoy this and have so many good lessons, Ella. I promise. You'll look back and be glad you chose this." Both hands on her shoulders now, moving closer to her, he leaned in to kiss her. "I'll mentor and support you. You'll be glad you chose this."

The door from the basement flew open, and Officer Hutton charged into the room, gun out. "Nobody move!" Footsteps from upstairs sounded the arrival of Officer Ellsworth as he came to back up his partner, gun drawn, blocking the front door.

I pulled Ella back toward the kitchen and stepped in front of her protectively.

Borth looked around, shocked, then angry. He charged at me. "You bitch!"

Ellsworth caught him by the arm and pushed him to the ground hard. He knelt on his back, twisting his arm painfully high as he pulled his cuffs out. "You are under arrest." He read Borth his rights and searched him, securing his possessions in a plastic bag.

"It looks like you'll be the one needing the sex lessons, Borth. Perverts like you don't do well in prison." I was shaking with angry relief. I wanted to hit Borth, release my frustration, and get revenge.

He gave me a strange look and shrugged. "The joke's on you, bitch."

"What's that mean?" I wondered.

Borth just stared silently ahead, rage in his eyes as the two police officers led him out of my home.

I thanked Hutton and Ellsworth. Ella and I watched them drive away with Borth in the back of the squad car, off to meet with some justice. Getting the two officers to show up and help out hadn't been hard. After their first visit when they had arrested Derek, I knew they'd be coming back around for more sex. At least by approaching them with this offer, I got something out of it. Once I started work again, I'd be a lot less accessible to them, so it had been a deal I was willing to make.

J.J. walked up with Will, and T. J.J. had Derek's backpack in his hand. "It took a bit of convincing with the janitor, but we got into Borth's office after he left to come here." I noticed he kept the backpack. I didn't care.

Will and T offered to make sure Ella got home safely. I told her I'd call and check in with her. The T.V. station had offered to pay her one thousand dollars for helping out and for an interview. The police added four thousand dollars from a reward fund for being a witness and testifying against a child predator. It wasn't exactly a scholarship, but every little bit helped. I hugged her tight and thanked her for helping out.

Back inside, I went downstairs. Ed Leewen, a remote cameraman from the T.V. station, was sitting in front of several computer monitors, reviewing the feed from the cameras planted upstairs. He'd helped with having earpieces for the police and myself to hear each other. "We have good footage. I think it should be a good three to five-minute clip."

"The audio is clear?" I worried.

"The key parts, yes. I can clean it up in the studio."

I relaxed. "Thank you, Ed! I'll be in to work on the edits tomorrow." I left him to break down the equipment and load up the truck.

Borth was out of the picture, the backpack recovered, and things felt more in control. I laughed as I poured a glass of wine. The laugh was on the verge of becoming sobs of relief. So much pressure and stress were gone, but I was still in the bad situation I had been in a week ago: broke, divorce/custody battle, starting over again in a new city.

I saw J.J. and Derek chatting, laughing, and wrestling playfully in the living room. I still had troubles and worries, for sure. I was less alone than I had been a week ago, if nothing else. It was also a great story to start work as a reporter again.

* * * * *

I woke to a pounding on the door. I glanced at the clock. It was just after midnight. Everyone had left hours ago. I had fallen into a peaceful, relaxed sleep. I cautiously looked out through the blinds to the front porch. There was Duke, clearly angry.

"Yes?" I asked through the locked door.

"Let me in, Olivia."

"It's late. Come back tomorrow, Duke."

"Now, Olivia! You had no right to use my sister like that!"

I sighed and unlocked the door. I might as well deal with this now.

Duke pushed past me angrily. "You had no right. No right! Any number of things could have gone wrong. Do you know how hard I work to keep her safe and out of the bullshit that goes on around here?"

I stepped back, trying to keep some distance between us. "I'm a mother. I worry about Derek every minute of every day, so yes, I know."

Duke stepped over in front of me, finger in my face threateningly. "Never again. Do you hear me? If you have a problem, come to me. I'll solve it."

Duke had always scared me, but in the moment, I just snapped. It was the combination of years of people intimidating me or using me. They may have been physical, mental, emotional, or financial extortions, but still intimidation: do what we want, or we'll derail your career and goals.

I pushed Duke's finger aside and tapped my own finger on his muscular chest. "You are the problem, Duke. Your anger at me. You put Derek at risk selling marijuana at school to get back at me."

Duke seemed surprised that I had pushed back at his rage. Not many do. "You hated me from the beginning." He said.

"I didn't even know you! You came here threatening Derek and me. You are so demanding and intimidating with your moods and anger." I replied.

"I'm not angry. In a world of bullshit and people trying to rip me off, I go after what I want and won't back off. I'm not a victim. I get shit done!"

"And how was I ripping you off?" I wondered.

Duke had to think for a moment. "You seemed into all the sex the guys wanted but refused me."

His reply made me more upset but also affirmed I was on the right track. "How is having my preferences in sex 'ripping you off'? I'm not a fucktoy."

Duke was silent for long moments. "You did what the others wanted, but not for me. I guess I was jealous."

I could see in his eyes what that admission had cost him. I hadn't expected that reply and smiled before I could stop myself. "Jealous?" That was an emotion I could work with, unlike his anger.

"Fuck you, bitch!".

I moved closer, hand on his arm. "Jealous of what?"

Duke hesitated, looking for words. "You and J.J., mostly. But all the others, really. You are so guarded around me but open and happier with the others. Fuck you all! I don't need y'alls bullshit."

I nodded. "You are kind of intense and scary, Duke."

Something about how I said it made him grin, despite his anger. "Yeah, I get that."

I moved up against him, hugging him while he was off-guard and calmer. "Maybe we should do something about that?"

That surprised him. He didn't know how to react. "I'd like that." He finally said.

I led him to my bedroom. I stripped and laid down as he watched me. I looked up and watched him undress, then slide into bed beside me. We cuddled, kissed, and caressed in a casual way that we'd never done before. It had always been one or more of the other gang members around participating. Duke always had been intense and to the point with his sexual needs with me. His facial scars and dark mood had scared me from the start. He was very selfish when we'd had sex before. He was less intense now, which helped me relax. I liked his muscular body and confidence. He wasn't as good a kisser as J.J., artistic as Jamil, funny as T and Will, or hung like Snake, but he was protective and strong. I liked that I got to see a softer side of him. It was a stark contrast to the anger of minutes ago.

I lay on my stomach, and Duke slid on me, kissing my neck from behind me. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass cheeks. I could feel Duke's need, yet he was restrained after the other times of being so insistent. "Go ahead," I murmured.

"Are you sure, Olivia?" He said, mouth against my ear as he leaned over me.

I nodded, pushing my butt against his cock as my answer pinned between his muscular body and the mattress.

Duke grabbed some lube from the nightstand and smeared it on, then returned to slowly push the warm head of his cock up against my ass. Kissing my neck and shoulders as he leaned over me, he kept pushing in, carefully, inch by inch, after the initial resistance of entering.

I moaned softly, gripping the covers in my fisted hands, eyes shut tight. Duke pushed in further and further until he was fully buried in my ass. He slowly thrust back and forth, groaning against my ear, and leaned his entire weight on me, pushing me deep into the mattress. It was painful and awkward but nothing unbearable. I felt Duke's body heat and weight against my body as he rode me. I could smell the sour/sweet smell of myself around us as Duke's cock stretched me wide, gliding in and out of my ass. I could feel how much Duke was enjoying it. He began to pump deeper and more demanding. I tensed, the pain worsening. Duke's strong deep thrusts grew more intense until he plunged hard against me, pulsing his cum inside. Moments later, he collapsed on top, gasping for breath as he kissed me and stroked my hair.

"How was it?" He asked after a while.

"It hurt, but it was OK."

"You hated it, didn't you?"

I thought a moment. "I don't like it."

Duke pulled away, lying, looking up at the ceiling. "Ah, and now what? Will you have J.J. keep me away? Did you just do this to shut me up about my sister?"

I rolled over, putting my arm on Duke's chest and looking into his eyes. "No. I didn't enjoy it. It was only our first time. Maybe it will get better. Maybe it won't. It is something I'll do for you, though, regardless. I didn't know how you felt about me doing what the others wanted but not you."

Duke seemed surprised. "Usually, when I do a woman's ass, that's her excuse to break things off."

I chuckled. I couldn't help it. "Why do you keep doing it?" I wondered. "It was the first thing you wanted from me that night and mostly the only thing since. Any oral or regular sex seemed like you were settling for, not like it was something pleasurable you also enjoyed."

Duke shrugged. "I don't know. I guess whatever is forbidden is more desirable, right?"

I caressed his chest as we lay there. "I think it's a test. You use it to see how committed they are."

Duke shook his head. "I don't. I enjoy the tightness, the feel."

"Hmmmmmm...maybe. I think, subconsciously, you are testing them. Trying to push them away before they can leave on their own." I thought about it for a few more minutes. "And I think you like getting something that people don't want to give up. It's a game you like to win but lose ultimately."

We lay together quietly for a moment, then I got up and started the shower. As I was finishing up, Duke joined me. I helped to clean him up. We dried off and fell back into bed in each other's arms. We kissed and caressed each other. I could feel Duke's cock harden, pressed against my belly. To my surprise, he pulled me close, spooning with me, his shaft still hard between our bodies. He held me close as we drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

It was a Saturday afternoon. It was cooling off since it was now October, about two months after the thing with Borth in August. The guys were over drinking some beer and grilling burgers and brats. I was getting some side dishes ready in the kitchen. I could hear them talking outside and laughing, despite the chill weather of a Philly fall.

I noticed I grew excited and wet automatically whenever the boys came over. I guess it was a bit of a programmed response. We almost always had some form of sex when they were around once Derek left the room or wasn't home. My body and mind grew to expect sex when I was with the gang, much to my embarrassment. I was basically living the life my ex had lived on the road as a sports star, fucking his groupies. I was only now beginning to understand the temptations he had faced as a pro athlete.

As I considered my relationship with the gang, I realized it had gotten quiet outside. I was about to check on them when they all filed into the kitchen.

J.J. seemed a bit serious and even nervous. "Olivia, we wanted to ask you something."

His nervousness made me concerned. I hesitated, trying to get a clue about what the request would be by looking around and reading their faces. "OK..." I said, unsure.

"We wondered if, since you are under our protection, if you wanted to make it more formal. More permanent."

"How do you mean?"

"Like, become club property," J.J. said. I'd never seen him unsure like this. He was always sure and cocky.

I was surprised and had to think for a few moments. In the past few weeks, I had already started to think I was in the club, if only in a motherly way. Except for the sex. That was definitely not motherly! They hung out here, ate here, watched games here, flirted with me, and slept with me. We'd even begun to clean up the basement to make it more of a hangout for them. Duke and J.J. stayed over often, but the others timed their moves and met up with me. I felt comfortable and belonging. After my ex had cheated on me for years, I felt secure and needed, even sexy and desirable. I could see what the guys meant. I was in the club, just not formally.

"OK, so what do I need to do?" I wondered.

"We've never had a woman in the club, so we weren't sure. But we've heard other clubs tattoo their women." J.J. watched me to gauge my reaction.

"A tattoo? Like what?"

"Well, we're the Allegheny Avenue Aces, so we were thinking a spade, like the ace of spades." J.J. looked over at Will. "But Will remembered that women that like black men are called queens of spades, so then we thought that'd be a cool tat."

I wasn't sure about broadcasting my tastes that openly. "Where would this tattoo be?"

J.J. put a finger at the base of my neck, where the V shape was at the base of my throat. "We were thinking right there."

I shook my head. "I'm on T.V. I can't have it be so visible. How about the back of my neck at the base, so my hair can cover it?"

T spoke up. "Part of the marking is that people can see it, though."

I looked around, seeing that my suggestion had made them lose enthusiasm for the idea. I didn't want to be the one to crush their dream. "OK, how about the base of my neck so my hair can cover it if I wear it down, but if I pull it up, it is visible?"

"What about inside on your wrist?" Will suggested.

"I guess that works." I wasn't convinced but didn't want to say 'no' outright.

Snake spoke up. "I've seen women at clubs with it on their cleavage and ankles."

I felt unsure, yet I could feel myself getting wet at the idea of being marked, being owned. It was a big step. I didn't have any tattoos and certainly was scared about my first one being a sign of belonging to black men while I worked in a very image-conscious industry like television. I had to laugh to myself. It was a more significant commitment than marriage in many ways.

"What if I give you each a choice? What would you want me to get?" I wondered.

J.J. pulled my hair to the side, touching the back of my neck. "I like this spot now that you've mentioned it."

I nodded. I could do that.

Will spoke next. "I like the inside of your wrist, like where a watch would be."

I could wear jewelry, so that seemed livable. I nodded.

12