The Conference.

Story Info
I meet a hot married woman while I'm at a conference.
2.4k words
4.43
45.1k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conference that had me staying in a hotel all week was boring as hell. The useful stuff was all on day one so my challenge for the stuff that wasn't relevant to me was simply staying awake. The other guys on the course were all younger, they'd be in the bar every night getting drunk so I spent the evenings in the gym or relaxing in the hot tub.

On the Wednesday I was joined by a really pretty blonde, by her attire and athletic frame she was no stranger to the gym but she was really friendly. I half expected her to ask me to stop staring at her ass when she came up to talk to me.

"Hi, I'm Clara, how are you?" She said with a big smile.

"I'm good, I'm Marcus." I replied.

"I really hope you don't mind me butting in but you're only going to hurt yourself if you keep doing the lunges that way. I'm a personal trainer, some things I can't overlook."

"I uh, what do you mean wrong, I'm sure my trainer at home showed me this way."

"You have it mostly right but do you feel tightness in your leg back here?" She said, turning her beautiful ass towards me.

"A little yes."

"You're just turning a little much on your upward movements, here may I show you?"

"Will I get a consultation bill in the mail?" I said, smiling.

"No silly, I just don't want to see you hurt is all." She said, laughing.

I followed her instruction and sure enough, it felt better and was a lot smoother. I thanked her and finished off my routine then wished her a good evening and left for bed. The next day after the conference she was already working out when I arrived, she had her headphones on and was soaked in sweat, running on the treadmill that I liked to warm up on. I stretched as I waited, she smiled when she noticed me.

"Hey, hi again Marcus, let me get off here, you left your sheet behind yesterday so I know you'll want this first." She said, slowing down.

"No, please take your time." I replied.

"I'm not really working the way I should, just burning off some anger."

Clara got off the treadmill then immediately got on the elliptical and set off on the same furious pace, I was so distracted by her I didn't see the wet spots on the treadmill from her sweat and once I got up to speed I slipped and landed pretty badly on my shoulder. Clara stopped and came running over to me.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I was so focused on myself I didn't wipe down, are you okay?" She said, helping me up.

"Ow, yea, I'll live, I think I'll quit and go take some motrin though, I landed pretty badly."

"Here let me see it, shit I'm so sorry, your back muscles are all knotted." She said, touching my back.

"I'll be okay."

I didn't know what to say, Clara tried to look away but she had tears running down her face.

"Really, it's fine, I'll be honest, if I'd paid more attention to my surroundings than the very pretty blonde I would probably not have fallen. I'll live." I said, trying to make her feel better.

"No, is my fault, trying to take out my anger on myself and I was selfish. Will you please let me massage this out, you'll be in agony if I don't, motrin or not. I insist." She said.

"Well sure, if it will make you feel better."

"It will, go take a really hot shower then come to room 901." She said then left after wiping down the machines.

I took as hot a shower as I could handle then dressed in my lounging clothes and made my way to her room, thankfully on the same floor as mine. I felt nervous, she was wearing a wedding ring as I was but had no idea if she was alone in her room or not. She opened her door just wearing the hotel robe, her eyes looked red like she had been crying.

"Hey, come on in." She said, trying to sound happy.

"Are you sure this is okay, you seem a little upset." I replied.

She looked at me for a few seconds then told me.

"Well, my stupid prick of a husband, despite me warning him not to ride it, crashed my Ducatti, totaled it. He couldn't handle the power and is lucky he's not dead. He's used to a much smaller bike, thought he'd try be the big man. My dad gave me that bike before he passed away, it was more than just the value of it."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Well now he gets to live with his mother for 3 months, I'm on the road and not going back to look after him. You wearing boxers?"

"Yes."

"Strip down to them and lay face down on the twin."

I did as she said and watched as she took her robe off and got her oil. I tried to think of bad things, ugly things but it was useless. Under her robe she was just wearing panties and a sports bra and was sexy as hell. My cock stirred a little but once she started kneading the oil into my back and shoulders the pain caused me to forget anything sexual and I groaned as she worked her magic. After about 30 minutes the massage was starting to feel good, not helping was the fact that, to get more leverage she'd got up onto the bed and had straddled my legs. Just feeling her touching me was all it took and I felt my cock harden.

"Okay, I think I've got your back fine, flip over, I'll make sure your shoulder is balanced." She said after moving to the side.

"I uh, will need a second."

"Been a while huh, I've seen a boner before, just flip over."

To my horror, my cock had slipped out of the hole in the front of my shorts.

"I uh, my hands are covered in oil, I'll let you put it away." She said.

I felt myself go bright red as I tucked it back into my shorts, she finished off my massage but was very distracted.

"Do you normally get this excited with a massage?" She said when she was done.

"You were right, it has been a while, my wife's new medication has destroyed her sex drive, what she tell me anyways, pretty sure she's getting it elsewhere. That and you're very attractive."

"Well thank you."

"I have a question though."

"I know where this is going, stand up."

I was worried I'd upset her and she was kicking me out.

"Reach for my hair." She said.

I was a little confused but did as she asked, next thing I knew I was on my back with the wind knocked out of me.

"Sorry, forgot we're not on a mat. You were going to ask about me having a strange man in my room. I'm a personal trainer for a very quiet branch of the government Mr Black, if you were not who you are you'd not have been invited." She said then helped me up.

"I never told you my last name."

"I can tell you the last name of everyone on this floor, we run a quick check for my safety. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to intimidate you." She said, smiling.

"Well it worked on getting rid of my embarrassing erection." I replied.

"Now that's a pity, it was very impressive."

"I uh, we're both married."

"Me to a dumbass and you to a frigid, possible cheat." She said with a look that said she'd decided already.

"I... I've never done this before."

"Do you want me?" She said softly.

"I... I'd be insane to say no." I replied.

Without saying anything else, Clara knelt in front of me and pulled my boxers down to my ankles. She stroked my cock a few times then looked up at me as she took it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip as she peeled my foreskin back with her lips and sucked me into her mouth. Her oral skills were amazing, I felt the tingling in my balls way before I wanted to, I managed to stutter that I was close but she looked up at me and kept sucking. My knees almost buckled when I came, I gasped in pleasure as I sprayed a good few days worth of seed into her mouth which she swallowed without stopping. Satisfied I was fully spent she let my softening cock pop from her mouth.

"I didn't want you cumming too soon when you're inside me. I hope you're good with your tongue, get on the bed." She said.

I did as she asked and watched as she pulled her sports bra off and stepped out of her panties, her breasts were small but sexy as hell, I got to admire them for a second before she got onto the bed, straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I reached round and held on to her ass as I began to lick her, she was smoothly shaven and tasted wonderful. I love eating pussy, I gave her my best efforts and was soon rewarded by a mouthful of her cream as she shuddered and moaned above me. When she got too sensitive she climbed off my face and laid on her back beside me.

"You're pretty good at that." She said, still catching her breath.

"I can say the same to you." I replied.

"Mmm good, you're nice and hard again." She said, stroking my cock.

Clara clearly liked being in charge, she stroked my cock a few times then mounted me, taking me deep inside her. She leaned forward and kissed me then began to ride me nice and slow.

"Oh you feel good, my husband isn't as big as you." She said as she bounced on my cock.

She was right about me not lasting if she hadn't sucked me first, her pussy was nice and tight and seemed to hug every bump and contour of my cock. I always last ages being ridden and enjoyed watching her work her athletic frame up and down as she enjoyed my cock. She climaxed a few times then got off me and on to all fours, I didn't need to be told and enjoyed the view of her beautiful ass as I pushed inside her. I held back as long as I could but I felt the tingling again after a while of deep hard thrusts. I warned her I was close.

"P... pull out and come over my ass." She said.

I gave her a few more thrusts then pulled out and jerked my cock, still slick with her juices then sprayed my seed over her ass.

"Grab my phone off the bedside table there and take a picture of your cum, try and get your cock in the shot too." She said.

I took the picture and showed her.

"Perfect, hand me that towel will you."

She cleaned herself off then pulled me onto the bed beside her and had me spoon her. She had me watch as she attached the picture to a text message and sent it.

"Who was that sent to?" I asked.

"My husband, we have an understanding, he can't keep up so I get to fuck who I want as long as I tell him about it." Replied Clara.

"Oh."

"Don't worry, he's not going to go nuts and tell your wife. I have to kick you out though, I have a class in the morning and it's getting late. You were fun, same again tomorrow, I'll let you cum in me next time."

"Sure, meet in the gym first?"

"Fuck that, save your energy for me." She said, grinning. "Here's my number, call me when you get done with your conference."

I slept really well that night and actually had a smile on my face. It lasted until about lunchtime when I went to call my wife and got no reply. I checked her phone tracker and she was on the other side of town from her sister's where she said she would be staying while I was gone. I didn't usually look but I checked her history and it showed her nowhere near her sister's the whole time. I put it out my head, I checked the speaker for the afternoon and decided to skip it, feigning a sore head. Once in my room I called Clara.

"Oh good, I was just about to go eat, let me order room service for both of us, save time getting to the fun stuff, sandwiches okay?" She said after I told her I was skipping class.

"Sounds great, I'll be right there."

I was between her legs eating her pussy by the time the food came, she stopped me, threw on a robe and brought the tray in.

"Well there's nothing here that will get cold, finish me off then we can eat?" She said, dropping her robe to the floor again.

"Sounds good to me." I replied.

It was 10pm before we finished fucking, she'd fed me a Viagra to keep me going and we could barely stand as we showered together.

"You have been a lot of fun Mister, keep my number okay, I travel a lot, who knows, maybe we'll bump into each other again." She said, holding me close as we kissed by her door.

"I have a number for you too, my good friend builds motorcycles as a hobby, send him a pic of your Ducatti, he may be able to rebuild it."

"Now that would earn you another blow job if I wasn't so worn out. Take care Marcus, I do hope we meet again."

The months that followed had me find out my wife was indeed cheating, rather than split we have the same arrangement Clara and her husband have. My friend managed to fix her bike too, she told me just for arranging it she's going to fly to where my next conference is and stay in my room. Guess I'm going to book a few more courses!