The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Uber arrived and they climbed in back. There was a slight chill in the air and Erica snuggled up close to Mark in the back seat, leaning against him, enjoying his body heat. He put his arm around her as they giggled to each other, their faces getting closer and closer. Erica leaned in to tell Mark something and she found herself face to face with Mark. They paused, and then Mark leaned in and kissed Erica quickly on the lips then drew back and smiled at Erica. Erica returned the smile and then spoke up.

"About last night...", Erica started, "I'm sorry I let things get out of control."

"Nn..no...no...not at all!" countered Mark. "I was wayyyy too forward."

"It's just that...I have not kissed another man since I got married. I have to admit, you are a good kisser, but I feel so guilty." Erica cast her eyes down.

"Listen," Mark said, gently cupping her chin and lifting her eyes up to match his, "I won't lie, I enjoyed the kiss. I enjoyed...touching you. And you are right, I felt guilty too. We almost violated our marriage vows."

"Almost?" replied Erica laughing, her eyes twinkling. She was ecstatic he felt the same way as her.

"I'm pretty sure letting another man kiss me and feel my breasts violated some part of them." She laughed, gently punching him in the arm.

"Erica, what can I say, you are a desirable woman and I let my emotions get the best of me."

There was something about the way Mark said "desirable". It made her feel wanted and this time she felt the wetness creeping between her thighs. She mentally told her body to "Stop!" but it was not listening.

Erica snuggled back into Mark and soon they were back at the hotel. Arriving at the elevator bank, they both pressed the up button at the same time and laughed, looking at each other. The elevator door opened, and Mark pressed the "3" button. The quick elevator ride was awkward. Neither said anything as they thought about the conversation they had in the Uber.

The elevator opened and they stepped out and walked to their rooms. Mark stopped at his and Erica kept walking. Mark called to her.

"Wait...I still have half a bottle of wine and I have to go home tomorrow! You know, open container laws and all that."

Erica stopped at her door. Her logical side screaming for her to open her door and go in to end the night.

However, the wine had relaxed her and the word "desirable" kept coming to her mind.

She replied, "Well, we can't let that go to waste, can we?"

She smirked at him as she walked towards his room. Despite all the voices in her head saying "NO!", she sauntered back towards him, swaying her hips more than she should. He clicked his card into the door and opened it.

"Ladies first", he said. She entered his room looking over her shoulder at him.

His room was much like hers. King bed, TV, etc. He walked in behind her and put the wine bottle on the dresser. Erica was in front of where the glasses were, and he came up behind her and put his arms around her. Erica relaxed into his body as he reached around and got two glasses, filling them and she could smell his cologne and his natural male scent. Erica turned around and looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed, patting the spot beside him. She sat down next to him and they sipped their wine.

After a couple of quiet sips, Mark took Erica's glass, stood up and put it on the dresser and looked at her. The sexual tension was almost tangible.

She had a dreamy look on her face and Mark walked over to the bed. He leaned over, bringing his mouth to hers and kissed her gently. This time, however, Erica met his kiss. She reached her hand around the back of his head and pulled his lips into hers. His arms moved around her waist and their embrace became tighter, more urgent. The kiss, at first a closed kiss on the lips, turned into something more passionate. Mark gently opened his mouth and pushed his tongue against Erica's lips, testing her. She relaxed her lips and accepted his tongue into her mouth and their embrace became passionate. Erica reciprocated the French kiss and moved her tongue inside his mouth.

Erica stood up as their passion increased and Mark moved his hand up to cup her breast. This time Erica did not move away but only moaned. She brought her hand up to cover his, holding his hand against her breast and kissed him harder.

Both felt a certain conscious. They were both married, but passion was breaking on them like a giant wave. Mark could not help himself as he cupped Erica's breast under her hand. He gently found her nipple through her bra and rubbed his thumb back and forth over it. Erica broke the kiss and lolled her head back, letting a sexy moan escape her lips.

Mark gently put his hands on Erica's shoulders and pushed her down on the bed, moving his body over her. She lay back on the bed and he lay down on top of her, this time kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobes. She spread her legs to accommodate him, and she could feel her dress moving higher. Erica could feel the unmistakable bulge in his pants and Mark could not help but start to grind against her bikini panties.

Erica's dress continued to naturally move up until it was around her hips as Mark's bulge in his slacks grinded against Erica's panties. She could feel herself getting wet...even though she was married, this man's hard cock pressing against her mons was making her extremely lubricated. She grasped him harder and he kissed her back and they dry humped for a few moments before Erica's hands moved down to his slacks. She searched for his belt, found it, loosened it and then unbuttoned his pants. She unzipped him and pushed his pants down over his ass. Now his hard dick was only behind his boxer briefs as it rubbed against her pussy behind her panties. Erica worked at his shirt as Mark pushed her dress up. Soon, his shirt was unbuttoned, and he had pushed Erica's dress up to right below her breasts.

She put her hands on his chest and gently pushed him back up as she reached around and grabbed her dress, lifting it up over her head and off. Now Mark was in his boxers with his slacks around his ankles while Erica was in her nude colored bra and panties, with an unmistakable wet spot at her crotch. They again kissed hard and Mark brought his hand up again to cup Erica's breast.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, Mark rolled off and sat on the bed to finish taking off his slacks and shirt. He got his shirt off and one of his legs out of his slacks when Erica took him by the shoulders and this time aggressively pushed him down on the bed. She pushed his boxers down and his hard dick sprang free. Erica looked up at him and her eyes no longer held a look of fear, but a look of lust. She moved her body down until his cock was in front of her face. She could smell his musky scent of lust.

Staring at him in the eyes, she took her hand and gently took hold of his dick. Stroking his shaft, a clear drop of pre-cum formed at his tip. She broke her gaze to look at his cock and then used her thumb to gather it up and used it to lubricate his cock. Looking back up at him, she gazed at him directly in the eyes and brought his glans to her mouth. She took another man's penis into her mouth for the first time since she had gotten married.

Mark moaned as her mouth engulfed him. Erica's mouth felt fabulous around his dick and she moved her mouth up and down his glans while pushing his slacks all the way off. Erica could taste Mark's pre-cum as it leaked into her mouth...it was a nice salty flavor. She laved his cock with her tongue, swirling it around his glans, and licked up and down the shaft. From time to time, she would bring her tongue up to his hole to get another taste of fresh pre-cum.

As Erica sucked Mark's cock, he raised up and undid her bra, freeing her breasts. Once her beautiful tits were freed, he lay back and let Erica suck him. Lost in the pleasure, he could do nothing but lie there as she pleasured him with her mouth.

As much as he loved the pleasure of Erica making love to his cock, he had to have more. He did not want to cum and have to deal with the inevitable refractory period that would follow. He sat up and Erica looked at him quizzically, his cock still in her hand.

He just smiled at her and he pushed Erica on her back and grabbed the waist band of her panties and brought them down. Erica raised her ass to let him take off her panties and her nut-brown landing strip of pubic hair greeted him, already wet with anticipation. He finished taking her panties off and moved his face down. He could smell her sweet aroma as he slipped his tongue out and ran it up her cleft. Erica moaned in pleasure as she spread her legs wider. He moved his face between her legs and pushed his tongue between her lips, tasting her nectar.

Mark pushed his tongue inside her vagina, tasting her, his nose rubbing deliciously on her clit. He licked her pussy hole, moving his tongue in a "come hither" motion, trying to taste as much of her pussy juice as he could. Erica moaned in ecstasy as Mark moved his hands up to cup both her breasts, using his fingers to find her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. She gasped at this, pushing her hips at his mouth. Mark then moved a hand down and moving his tongue to her clitoris, inserted two fingers inside her pussy. He rubbed at the roof of her vagina attempting to find her g-spot. Erica writhed in pleasure, her orgasm building.

Mark continued to finger her while licking her clitoris. Erica arched her back as Mark obviously found her g-spot and moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her...her toes curled as her vagina pulsed against his fingers while his tongue laved her clit. Spent, Erica collapsed back on the bed.

He gently let Erica down, removing his fingers and kissing her thighs. Erica lay back contentedly, and he moved up until his erection found Erica's thigh crease. Kissing her, he rubbed insistently there, and Erica moved her hand down to grasp his hard shaft. She guided his tip from her thigh to her vaginal opening. Mark pushed against her, but she held him there a moment, her conscience trying to bring her back to her senses.

Oral sex is one thing, her mind told her. To take him inside you is another. There is no turning back...

Mark continued to push insistently against her controlling hand. She guided his thrusting cock to her opening and nestled his glans at her entrance.

Mark kissed and licked her neck and Erica surrendered to her lust. She released Mark's penis and in one smooth motion his cock slid inside her well lubricated vagina. Both Erica and Mark stopped...both wondering where their passion was taking them. Mark's penis was fully inside Erica's vagina and both of them looked at each other.

With sheer lust in his eyes, Mark withdrew a few inches and then slid his hard, wet cock again deep inside her. Erica moaned in ecstasy and Mark leaned down to kiss her. Their tongues probed each other's mouths. After a few moments of sensual kissing, Mark then began to move more forecefully, sliding his penis in and out of Erica's slick pussy. Erica could not help but react, and her hips moved up to meet him. This was exquisite. Mark's pre-cum and Erica's wetness lubricating their lust. Mark moved his lips down to take Erica's nipple, making Erica cry in pleasure as she moved her hips against him.

Mark moved to roll over, bringing Erica with him. Erica hugged his body and he stayed inside her as she rolled on top of him. Erica moved up, her beautiful breasts above his mouth and her body grinded against his as he took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked her nipple as she worked her vagina up and down his shaft. He let her nipple go with a gasp and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. Erica continued to move her hips, edging him on. He pulled Erica down on him, their chests crushing.

He moaned in her ear, "You're going to make me cum!"

Erica responded by moving her pussy against him harder, stroking him up and down. She did not care...she wanted this man's cum deep inside her. Mark cried out, not able to contain it anymore and completely released himself. His semen exploded inside of Erica, coating her walls and cervix. He flooded her, shooting rope upon rope of his sticky white love inside her. Erica felt it getting warm and wet inside her and she fucked him harder, moving her hips faster against him, wanting to give him the climax of a lifetime. It was almost as if she was in competition with his wife...she wanted to be the best fuck Mark had ever had. Erica grinded against him, feeling his warmth continue to spread inside her womb. She too felt her orgasm building inside and soon her vaginal walls were pulsing against his penis, milking the last drops of his cream from him.

Erica collapsed against his chest, breathing heavy. Mark's dick stayed comfortably trapped in Erica's vagina. As they came down from their pleasure, Erica rolled off Mark, panting as she lay next to him. She stole a glance at his penis, it was glistening, covered in her lubrication and semen and Erica's vagina was still pulsing as Mark's semen began to seep out. They snuggled up to each other close, giving each other butterfly kisses.

As they came down, Erica's lust from her orgasm subsided and she turned to get up. Her conscience caught up to her. She needed to find her panties. She needed to gather her thoughts...

But Mark wrapped his arms around her waist, embracing her.

"Please stay with me tonight?", he asked softly.

Erica sunk back into his arms despite the alarm bells going off in her brain. As she lay with him, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

She could feel his semen dripping from her vagina.

"What have I done? I'm not on birth control! I've...I've cheated!" her mind screamed at her.

Even so, she snuggled up against Mark, feeling his love dripping from her. As she drifted off to sleep, tomorrow would bring further questions...

Mark awoke to sunlight streaming through the curtains, spooning Erica's naked body. He smiled to himself and started to kiss the back of her neck. Erica stretched and mewed contentedly. He moved his body against hers, sliding his morning wood in between her ass cheeks. He cupped her breast and he kissed her, and Erica responded, moving her hips back against him. Soon her ass cheeks covered with pre-cum and he moved a hand down to cup her sex as his dick slid between her ass cheeks.

Erica moaned at this and continued to grind against him. He moved his dick further down until she felt his tip against her asshole. He was very turned on, and kept thrusting against her. Erica clenched up her asshole, but he insistently thrust against it. He held her mons firmly, holding her tightly against him and keeping her still.

"I want you." he whispered into her ear.

Erica whimpered, "Please don't..."

"Don't what?" Mark asked, knowing the answer.

"Please don't...fuck me in my ass." Erica answered hesitantly.

"Shhhhhh...I want all of you." He repeated.

Erica tried to squirm away, but Mark held her tight. One hand held her firmly by her mons and the other was wrapped around her waist. She whimpered again as she felt his cock-head pressing insistently at her anus.

"No...", Erica pleaded.

"It's ok, baby. I'll be gentle." His pre-cum was naturally lubing up her ass.

Erica started to protest again when Mark, still holding her tightly, thrust against her backside firmly, and she felt his glans enter her resisting tight ass.

"Ooooohhhhh!!", Erica let out a moan of pain as her rectum was invaded and her bottom radiated with a burning sensation. A tear welled up in her eye and fell down her cheek.

"The hard part is over baby...let me make love to your ass." Mark whispered as he began to massage her pussy.

Erica stifled a sob as she felt her ass being violated.

"Relax baby. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Can...can you please use some lube?" Erica finally asked.

"Of course, baby." Mark got up and went to the bathroom and brought back the travel size bottle of lotion.

He put an ample squeeze on his cock and then squeezed the rest of the tube onto Erica's bottom. Nestling behind Erica again, he pushed his cock against her bottom.

Erica took hold of his cock and told him, "Let me guide you in."

Mark smiled with satisfaction as Erica took his dick and put it at her anal entrance. He felt Erica wiggle her ass some, getting him at the right angle. Satisfied with their position, Erica moved her ass back until Mark's glans again entered her anus. Erica let out a deep breath and pushed back again, taking more of Mark's cock inside her.

"That's it baby, take me inside you." Mark encouraged.

Erica panted as she took his thick cock in her ass. She held his shaft as she fed a couple more inches inside her. Once she felt his balls against her hand, she let go.

"Oh my God, Erica! You feel so GOOD!!" Mark complimented.

Erica lay there, adjusting to this thick invader in her bottom. Mark reached around and began to strum her clit. Erica's ass began to relax as Mark's fingers worked their magic on her button. The discomfort began to ease, and Erica moved her ass against Mark's pelvis.

"Go slow...please." She whispered.

"Of course, baby."

Mark, still strumming her clit, moved his hips forward, feeding more of his cock into her ass. Erica gasped at this...she felt so full, her ass trying to expel the invader! Mark stopped moving, rubbing his palm against her mons.

Erica began to move her hips again, and he pushed his hips forward. His dick slid all the way into her ass. Erica moaned as he filled her. She had had him in her pussy and mouth...now he was in her last hole...her ass.

He kissed her neck as he moved his hand to her hips. He grasped her hip and started to thrust into her. His dick was fully inside her ass as he made love to her. He again moved his hand back around to cup her mons and insert a finger into her pussy feeling his erect penis in her ass between the thin membrane between her pussy and rectum. Erica thrust back against him, pushing his dick deeper into her ass.

Erica was beginning to relax and enjoy the sensations when Mark became more insistent. He thrust hard and grabbed her mons tightly. Erica felt a warm sensation in her bowels as his seed erupted inside her. She felt Mark's cock twitch four more times inside her ass as he shot his hot cum inside her. She clenched her ass around his cock several times, milking the last few drops of semen from his penis. They lay together, neither moving.

Mark's cock was still in her as they cuddled and they lay together contentedly but soon his cock softened and slipped out and she got up to use the bathroom. She went to the toilet and sat down. She started to pee, but cum also started to leak out her ass. She pushed and his cum oozed out of her ass into the toilet. She did not know what to think...she was torn. Did he just rape me? But I helped him do it. It did start to feel pretty good...I just let another man have all of me.

She went to get a shower and Mark asked to shower with her. She declined. She desperately tried to scrub her sin away from her, diligently washing her pussy and asshole. She thought she was ready to get out when a small rivulet of semen again escaped out of her ass. She washed again and then got out. She got dressed while Mark got a shower. She was dressed when Mark got out. He smiled at her as he came back into the main room.

Erica forced a weak smile, but was wrought with guilt. He came up to her with just a towel wrapped around his waist. They embraced and kissed, but Erica then cut off the kiss and moved away. Mark looked at her questioningly as she moved to the TV counter. Erica told Mark that she needed to get back to her room and pack and get ready to leave, and that she needed to make sense of this all.