The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran the water while I stripped off my clothes and sank into that lovely hot water, feeling my body relax. My mind wandered to Julie and I thought about her leaving and how I'd miss her efficient manner. It would be a good move for her though, depending of course on where it was. We'd still be able to see each other, but then I realised I was getting way ahead of myself.

My reverie was interrupted by the door banging open and a flustered Julie appearing in the doorway. "Oh, you're in here. Sorry I didn't realise." She looked at me, then the toilet and continued, "I should have gone before I came up, but....Oh to hell with it!" She snapped open her trousers and pushed them to her ankles together with her panties and I saw her neat pubic triangle properly for the first time as she sat down on the toilet and her stream spattered down into the bowl.

Her face relaxed and she met my eyes, almost daring me to say something. Then almost as though she was seeing me for the first time she looked at my figure in the bath and continued, "That actually looks nice. Can I join you?" She pulled her polo shirt off and unsnapped her bra, allowing her breasts to fall forward and sat naked on the toilet as her stream died. She dried herself then moved over to the bath and stepped in. "How...?"

"Probably best if you sit down between my legs and rest your back against my chest," I offered. She lowered herself down and wriggled between my legs.

"What's that?" She put her hand round behind her and grasped my erect cock.

"What do you think?" I replied. "You expect to sit naked on the toilet having a pee and don't think I'll get a hard-on?"

"Peeing turns you on?" I nodded. "I didn't realise you were such a pervert."

"And I didn't realise you were such a masturbator! Do you do it at home as well?"

"Whenever I can. And in the office!" she admitted.

"Where? When?" I asked astounded.

"In the loo mostly, but anywhere I can get away with it. I did it at my desk one day."

I lay back in the water thinking how little we really knew about each other, then got out, my cock still hard, to shower off. Julie sat looking at me as I dried myself, her eyes fixed on my erect manhood. As I finished she got out as well and giving me a couple of strokes in passing, stepped into the shower.

I pulled some boxers on with a little difficulty and sat on the bed, propped up against the pillows catching up with some e-mails. Julie came out of the bathroom wrapped in two towels as before, but this time she dried her hair first. The bottom one kept falling off, and eventually she got fed up and didn't bother to replace it, sitting at the dressing table naked. I stopped my work and just looked at her, seeing her breasts wobbling gently and thought how lucky I was.

She applied her make-up and then stood, digging a pair of panties out of her bag and pulling them on, her back to me. She unzipped her suit bag and pulled out the most gorgeous slinky dress I'd ever seen. It was silver grey, backless with a deep cleavage. She showed it to me. "What do you think?"

My mouth dropped, "I think you'll look like the most gorgeous woman in the room." I meant every word.

"Here, help me on with it." I helped slide it over her head and she settled it round her body, every curve and contour emphasised by the silky material. I ran my hand over her appreciatively and kissed her neck. She twisted and looked at her bum, "Can you see my panty line through it?" I nodded. "I'll have to change them." She pulled out another pair and lifting the dress turned away from me and shimmied out of the first pair and pulled on the second.

"Better," I confirmed, "but still visible."

"There's only one thing for it, I'll have to go commando, but I'm a bit worried about "leaking"" she put air quotes round the word.

"How about an Icy Pole up your bottom?" I suggested and I could see she thought it an excellent idea. She poked in her wash bag and came out with a blue tampon applicator.

"No peeking now," she said as she hitched up her dress and turned away from me again. I saw her flex her knees as a movement caught my eye behind her, the reflection of her in the mirror, and I shamelessly watched as she inserted the applicator, seeing it disappear inside her then withdraw. She smoothed down her dress and turned back to see my grin. "You watched, didn't you? Another fetish of yours I've discovered. Just remind me to take it out later."

We left the room and walked down to the drinks reception, meeting appreciative glances all the way. There was almost a stunned silence as we entered the bar area as everyone was admiring her, or in most cases, lusting after her. As before we had been split up, and I was placed at a different table, as I watched her courted and fawned upon by all the men in the room. The dinner was good, but the awards ceremony dragged on a little and I was keen to leave.

Finally it was over and everyone congregated in the bar. Julie was once more surrounded by a host of men, all plying her with drinks and ogling her, and I understood a little now how she felt. I will admit that the little green monster played a part in that. I was in a group of people I knew fairly well, including the female Centre Manager from a neighbouring town, who seemed to be paying me a lot of attention and who was starting to get very touchy-feely.

I looked over at Julie and our eyes met, she looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist and indicated upwards with her eyes. I nodded and started to make my excuses to my colleague. "I'm sorry, I think I'll make a move now, it's been a tiring week and I'm going to get an early night."

"I was thinking the same thing," she said, "perhaps we could get an early night together? My room or yours?" I was a bit taken back, if flattered, as I knew she was married. "I bet she won't be spending the night alone." She indicated Julie.

"I'm sorry Catherine, I'd love to, but I'm already spoken for!" To hell with it, I didn't care who knew.

I bade her goodnight, leaving her standing looking perplexed and made my way over to the throng around Julie. I pushed my way to her side and announced, "Come on Darling, time for bed I think. Thanks for looking after her for me fellas." I took her hand and led her away.

"God, thanks for rescuing me," she said, "you should have listened to them all trying to outdo each other to get into my knickers."

"Just as well you're not wearing any then." I quipped, running my hand appreciatively over her bum. "Anyway you rescued me from having to sleep with the lovely Catherine."

"What, Catherine from Townbridge! She's married! I'm not going to trust her around you again."

The lift pinged and we got in, the doors closing behind us. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her long and slowly on the lips, "Now where were we before that boring old dinner interrupted us?" My hand snaked between us, slipping inside her dress, cupping her naked breast, feeling her hard nipple as she melded her body against mine, pressing herself against my rapidly hardening cock.

Fortunately we were interrupted by the lift arriving at our floor, and we fell out giggling, and made our way to the door. I used the key card and we stepped in, turning the lights on as the door snapped shut behind us. Immediately Julie pushed me against the wall, our lips locked together once more as her hand rubbed against the bulge in my trousers. I slipped her dress off her shoulder and exposed her breast, the nipple hard as I lowered my mouth to it and sucked it in, my lips nuzzling around the bud.

She peeled my suit jacket off and undid my tie, pulling my shirt out and running her hands up my bare chest as our mouths met again passionately. I eased the other shoulder strap off and the dress slid down to her waist, allowing me to cup both her breasts, my thumbs grazing over her nipples. She eased the dress over her hips, and it fell around her ankles, pooling on the floor as she stepped out of it, and carefully laid it on a chair. My hand went between her legs cupping her pussy. It felt different and I looked down, seeing she was now completely shaven, her slit clearly visible.

"When...?" I stuttered.

"This evening in the shower, I'm surprised you didn't notice whilst you were watching me put my Icy Pole in! Speaking of which, why don't you get into bed while I go and make myself comfortable?" She sashayed off, still in her high heels and nothing else and went into the bathroom. I noticed she didn't bother closing the door and I could hear her having a pee.

I finished removing my clothes and slipped into bed, my erection tenting the covers in anticipation. The bathroom light went off and she came back in, lifting the covers and sliding in beside me. We met immediately in the middle, her hand round my cock, my hands on her breast, our lips locked, tongues fighting, I rolled her onto her back and slid my legs between hers, my cock pressing up against her." David," she began, but I pressed my finger against her lips to silence her.

My kisses traced down her neck across her chest and once more my mouth sucked at her breasts, licking and kissing her nipples, my hands caressing them, squeezing them between my lips. I traced lower, down over her belly button and over her mons, now smooth and clean. "David!" Once more she tried to speak.

"Shush!" My tongue found her clit and traced little circles round it, flicking it with the tip as it began to harden, my fingers brushing over her labia, feeling the softness of her folds. Down further, my lips now against hers, my tongue pushing into her, opening up her folds, seeking her inner secrets, seeing the detail of her pussy for the first time. Down further I probed, my tongue exploring the little crevices as my eyes took in the mysteries of her pussy, including, I suddenly realised her tampon string!

"What?" I managed.

"That's what I've been trying to say! I was going to take it out, but given your little fetish I thought you might like to do it. It's not as though it's dirty or anything. Just wrap it round your finger and pull gently, don't worry, it doesn't hurt, quite the opposite actually, and it won't break." I did as instructed and watched as the white pack of cotton eased out of her, wet and glistening with her juices. "Just as well I had it in, I've been oozing all night thinking of us together."

I placed it on a tissue and returned to her pussy, my tongue sliding up and down her slick lips, pushing and probing, finding her opening and pushing in. I could taste her juices, musky and viscous, more seeping out of her as her body prepared for me. My thumbs parted her lips, pulling them aside, seeing her opening, pink and glistening, her pee hole, and I ran my fingers along, easing her apart as I pushed two fingers inside her. I could see the pleasure in her eyes as she whispered, "Enough now David, I want you in me where you belong,"

I slid up her body and found her entrance with the end of my cock and pushed in, feeling her open. As that morning we found our rhythm quickly, our conjoined bodies moving in harmony, both giving and receiving pleasure. "Can I go on top?" she asked, and I rolled us over as she straddled me, my cock momentarily sliding from her, swiftly tucked back in as she lowered herself onto me. Her breasts were magnificent from this angle and I lay watching them as she undulated, the soft tissue moving as I feasted my eyes on her nipples.

We joined hands, our fingers interlocking as my gaze roamed over her, seeing her face, the concentration absolute as she squeezed maximum gratification from our love, seeing her breasts and down to her pussy, her lips stretched round my gently pumping cock. I could sense an impatience growing in her, a need for more and her body began to move with more intensity, each thrust now deeper, her hips rolling faster as our arousal grew in tandem. Her hand found her clit and rubbed it, pressing against that sensitive bud and her eyes closed, intent on her impending climax.

"That's it David, I think I'm going to... yes I can feel it now, yes Jeez. Fuuuck!" Her eyes popped open wide as her pussy clamped down hard, and her body fell forward against my chest, her lips locking with mine, as air rasped through her nostrils. My hands found her buttocks and I thrust hard up into her pussy, my cock ramming into her as I heard whimpers coming from her throat through her sealed mouth.

I could feel my cum rising and I pumped even harder and faster, and then I came, my spunk spraying into her pussy, spurt after spurt hitting her cervix as I emptied myself into her hungry pussy. We stilled and our mouths parted as we rolled gently apart, my arm under her shoulders, hers across my chest, our legs intertwined. I pulled the covers up over us and slowly we calmed and slept.

Morning found us spooning, me pressing into Julie's back, my hand cupping her breast. She wriggled round and pulled me on top of her and I entered her once more, experiencing that wonderful feeling again and we moved slowly and lovingly towards another glorious orgasm.

A shower together and we dressed and packed, taking our luggage downstairs, leaving our shared love nest behind and went into breakfast. We got some pretty strange looks, clearly word had got round a bit, and there were some pointed glances, but in truth I don't think either of us were too bothered.

A final wrap up session and we were on our way home, this time fortunately with no road accidents, and as I looked over at a lightly dozing Julie, I reflected that had we not been delayed then perhaps nothing would have happened between us, one of us might have gone home, a room might have been found and.....well that's life.

When she stirred, she opened her eyes and smiled, then reached her hand out and settled it on my thigh, keeping it there until we pulled up on her drive. I was just leaning over to kiss her when the front door flew open and two very excited children ran out followed by two harassed looking grandparents.

"Mummy, Mummy," they shrilled, "did you have a nice holiday with Uncle David?"

"It wasn't a holiday, Darlings, it was work, but yes I did have a nice time." We parted, desperate to hold each other, but unable to do anything other than a quick hug and a peck on the lips.

Julie was off the next day and our shifts didn't coincide for a few days afterwards. We spoke on the phone and overlapped at work by a couple of hours but there was no opportunity to talk, let alone touch. Finally we were both in the office at the same time and I felt an immense surge of relief at being close to her again. We'd had a new issue of staff uniforms and she was wearing one of the new skirts. It was quite short and showed off her legs nicely.

The initial morning work flurry had died down and we were finally alone in the office. "Coffee Julie?" I offered, she nodded and I went to fetch two coffees from the coffee shop. Returning I closed the door behind us and set Julie's coffee in front of her, perching myself on the corner of her desk.

"We need to have a word..." I started.

"If it's about what happened at the conference...." she interrupted.

I held up my hand, "No it's not, well we can get to that if you want, but I've been asked to sound you out on how you'd feel about taking on your own Centre." Her eyes lit up as I continued, "There's no specific offer on the table at the moment, but if one came up would you be interested?"

"Do you think I'm ready?"

"More than ready."

"What about us?

"Jules what happened, happened. I don't regret it and I would like to continue it, but you know the rules on relationships at work, as soon as they get serious one of us has to go, so your own Centre would mean we'd see less of each other, but could continue our relationship, if that's what you want?"

She took my hand in hers, "Yes on both counts!"

"Great! I'll let them know - about the Centre that is!"

At that moment there was a knock on the door and a head poked round. "There's a problem in the pump room, can someone come and have a look at it?"

"I'll go," said Julie getting up from her seat.

She returned half an hour later dropping something in her desk drawer, then came and stood beside my desk, "All fixed. There's a problem with these new uniforms though, they're a bit short and every time you have to do a job like that, it's like next week's washing is on show." I looked at her, perplexed, "My knickers David!"

"Well I hadn't noticed them."

"That's because I've taken then off! Feel." She took my hand and slid it up her thigh until my fingers encountered her pussy, her soft folds melding round my fingertips. She was still bare and I ran my hand round, cupping her pussy whilst keeping my eyes on the doorway. I could feel Julie trembling as I caressed her and my thumb found her clit and pressed gently on it, rubbing round in little circles.

"David, careful, that's starting to have an effect on me."

"My intention precisely!" I pushed a finger against her opening and it slid in and I realised how wet she was already. I started to move it in and out, careful to retain the pressure on her clit and she opened her legs a little to given me easier access. I pushed a second finger in and could feel her pussy stretch as they slid past her lips and deep inside.

She was rocking to and fro now, her hand braced on my desk to steady her as her tongue slipped out from between her lips and her breathing rasped through her nose. "David, I might make an awful mess if I cum." I ignored her protestations and continued to pump my fingers in and out as I saw her body tense and felt a surge of wetness between her legs.

"David, fuuuck!" Her knees buckled slightly as her arm braced her and she closed her eyes, now gritting her teeth as her orgasm swept through her. Finally she relaxed and I slid my fingers out of her sopping pussy, bringing them to my mouth where I sucked them in, cleaning her juices away. She grabbed some tissues from a box on my desk and turning away from the door, pushed a wad up between her legs, then pulled a pair of panties from her desk drawer and slipped them on.

"That's twice I've had an orgasm in here, but that one was by far the best." She went over to the door and closed it, then returned to stand between my legs. I was wearing elasticated shorts and my cock was pushing against the material, creating a bulge.

"That looks uncomfortable," she said and pulled the waist down. My cock sprang up and she closed her hand round it. "Seems a shame to let this go to waste," and with that she dropped to her knees in the well of my desk and sucked me into her mouth. It felt good, really good as her tongue manipulated me and I felt myself being drawn to the back of her mouth and a tightness engulfed the end of my cock and I realised I was in her throat.

I saw her gag a little and she released me a bit, "Out of practice," she mumbled, "but I'll get it back." She sucked me back in and began to bob her head up and down on me as her hand held the base, squeezing tightly.

The sensation and the location were causing my arousal to grow rapidly and I warned her, "It's me that'll be making the mess soon." She just looked up at me and I could see the smile in her eyes. "Julie!" I warned as I felt my orgasm rising, but she ignored me and with an upward lunge of my hips I felt my cock explode, spurting out into her mouth. Her throat worked and I saw her swallowing rapidly, trying to keep up with the spunk spraying against her throat.

Finally I stopped and she slowly slid my cock out of her mouth, cleaning me. She stood and smoothed her skirt down as I hurriedly tucked myself back in. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and commented, "Tastes nice, but I much prefer it in my pussy."

We managed the rest of the day without further incident and yes, I did try to see next week's washing and perhaps she wasn't exaggerating when she said the skirts were too short, but I wasn't going to be the one to raise it with Head Office.