The Conference Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife's turn as voyeur.
6k words
3.84
11.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just had an amazing time with Brad in the room!" My wife Olivia texts from a hotel conference presentation four hours away. She's out of town for work and I always encourage her to be at her naughtiest whenever the urge strikes. She had already enjoyed a wild experience the night before and had just been fucked again minutes prior by one of the men that she met. So far I had very few details and I loved being kept in the dark until she was back home sucking or riding my cock.

"He was even better than last night and I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back!"

A freight train of mixed emotions rush through me as I read the text. Burning lust. A twinge of jealousy. Super heightened sexual arousal and an animalistic, ravenous hunger to have her immediately.

"I'm sore in places I didn't even know I had lol!" She adds.

She's already informed me of his exceptional size and knows very well how much I love the idea of her taking a big dick.

My hard on springs to life.

It's early in the afternoon and I'm in the middle of puttying and taping drywall in our home after tearing down the wall separating our master and spare bedrooms. My progress has dwindled to a snail's pace as I'm continually distracted by her texts and needing to stop and stroke my cock.

"So he was a good fuck?" I ask. "Did he make you cum? Squirt?"

"Ah fuck babe he fucked me deep and made me cum SO hard!" She exclaimed. "He made me squirt again and this time he took it in his mouth!"

"No WAY! That's SO hot!" My eyes widen and I mouth out the words as I text.

"Even though I've showered I'm still juicy down there and can still smell his cum." She adds.

Now she knows I'm home alone losing my mind.

"Are you planning on going out again tonight?" I ask, naughty devil face emoji.

"Cathy already has plans to go out with Tom and has invited me to join them but I think I'll enjoy a quiet evening alone."

I've been told that Cathy is my wife's voluptuous, slutty redhead coworker/roommate and Tom is a guy staying in the room with a few of his coworkers across the hall. They had hooked up the night before and she was still hungry for more.

"I'll keep you posted if anything changes." She writes. "You just think about all of the nasty things your dirty little slut wife is going to tell you about when she comes home to suck your cock."

I groan out loud.

I feel disappointed that my wife's slutty adventure is probably over and get back to my renovations around the house.

The day passes and Olivia settles into her room once the conference finally finishes up. She slips out of her work clothes and into a pair of black cottony pyjama shorts and a comfy black spaghetti strap tank top. Cathy joins her in the room as she gets ready for another night out with Tom and my wife agrees to help and try to choose the sluttiest outfit they can put together. Cathy showers and emerges from the bathroom in a lacy red push up bra and thong panties. Olivia admires her full, shapely body and the way her curly red hair falls on her porcelain skin as she walks across the room.

Cathy snags articles of sexy clothing from her suitcase spread open across the mattress and holds them up to her body, scanning my wife's facial expression for approval. They decide on a pair of black leggings that showcase her ass and thighs, a thin flowy top which showed off her cleavage and a pair of sexy high heels. Once adequately gift wrapped Cathy texts Tom and arranges to meet him in the lobby downstairs and leaves.

My wife finds herself turned by watching Cathy dressing provocatively with the full intention of getting fucked by a man she has just met. Before Cathy even reaches the elevator she has turned out the lights, removed her clit sucking vibrator from her luggage and begins pleasuring herself, reliving her recent experiences in her mind. She slides a pair of fingers into herself and raises them up to her mouth, enjoying the scent and taste of Brad's thick cum still lingering in her pussy. Her mind swims through the last 24 hour's debauchery and she orgasms, writhing and moaning alone in her bed. Finally she drifts off to sleep, exhausted.

Olivia awakens to the sound of people in the hall outside of her room. Laughter and stumbling. She checks the time on her phone. 1:27 am. Cathy snorts out a chuckle and she immediately recognizes her voice, clearly intoxicated. As they draw nearer she hears fumbling. Murmurs of suppressed conversation and shadows in the hallway light stretched across the carpet. The beeping and click of the keycard swept lock before it clunks as the handle is turned. The room's darkness is suddenly split in two by the light outside as the door is eased open before it freezes and Cathy comically warns a drawn out "sshhhhhhh."

Olivia turns away from the opening door and watches in the reflection of the window as a pair of silhouetted figures clumsily bumble their way into the room. The door eases shut with another loud clunk of the handle mechanism and they exchange a few whispers. Cathy clicks on the bathroom light and before she walks in my wife momentarily gets a look at Tom standing near the wall in his jeans and black coat. His black shoulder length hair falls into his face as he quietly removes the jacket. She notices that he's younger, maybe early 30s as he places it on a chair next to him. The bathroom door closes and he is once again shrouded in darkness.

The room once again falls into near silence, the only sounds being the the hum of the heater fan and Cathy bumping around in the bathroom. Tom pulls the phone from his pocket and opens it up as he waits, the lit screen illuminating his face and he smiles through a neatly trimmed goatee. Olivia suddenly finds him attractive and wonders how much more of him she'll get to see. Is Cathy drunk enough to fuck him on the bed beside her? Are they going to say their good nights and he'll cross the hall into his own room?

Her question is answered when the room is flooded with light again as Cathy exits the bathroom and embraces Tom, kissing him aggressively on the mouth. She pulls the door closed behind her, leaving it open a small crack and a sliver of light lightly illuminates the dark space.

They begin making out heavily, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Cathy slides her hands up Tom's blue sweater and forces it over his head as he periodically glances over at my wife, clearly worried that she can wake at any moment. She places her mouth on his again and reaches down to his pants, undoing them and pulling them down for him to step out of as he scrambles to remove his boots. Tom's standing in nothing but his tight red boxers and even in the dimly lit room she can make out his hard cock straining outward in the reflection of the window.

Tom lifts Cathy's top over her head and she assists by wriggling out of it, revealing her creamy white skin before he kneels, digs his fingers into her waistband and slowly pulls down her leggings. The sexy red thong my wife had seen her in earlier is no where to be seen and she concludes that this is probably not their first session of the day. Tom squeezes and kneads her ass flesh flesh in his hands, kissing and licking down her belly towards her crotch but she pulls him back up by the hair to kiss him hotly again as she peels down his boxers, freeing his cock. It springs out looking fully hard, rigidly wobbling and pointing straight up towards the ceiling with a sharp upward curve in the shaft.

The task of Cathy and Tom struggling to quietly undress each other while passionately kissing and groping entertains my wife and she finds herself becoming more and more aroused as she watches the show unfold in the large window's reflection.

Cathy reaches behind her back and undoes her bra, releasing her heavy breasts which Tom immediately takes in his hands. He leans down to suck on her erect, strawberry nipples jutting out from her body and when he removes his lips to switch from one to the other he accidentally produces a loud smacking sound with his mouth. She quickly swats him lightly on the the head, holding her extended index finger up to her smiling red lips to shush him and they freeze in place, looking over at my wife in for any sign of her waking up. Cathy's big tits jiggle in the soft bathroom light and my wife catches herself almost laughing out loud at their reaction to his blunder.

Cathy creeps to the bed, peels the thick white covers open and guides Tom to lie down and she follows, pulling them back over their bodies. Olivia feels a waft of air breeze across her along with an intoxicating mixture of Cathy's perfume and Tom's cologne. From my wife's point of view the couple are now only partially visible from the waist down as they are now around the corner from the light of the bathroom

She hears the lightest of whispers and the feint, wet smacking of mouths kissing as she watches their bodies slowly writhing under the blankets. A late night traveller maneuvers their vehicle in the parking lot and for a few seconds Tom and Cathy are illuminated in the car's headlights. My wife sees the blankets jumping up and down as Cathy strokes his cock beneath them before the car turns away, leaving them in the dark once again.

Olivia feels that she's far too aroused to even bother trying to get any sleep so she rolls over to face them, eyes closed and pretending to be unconscious. The couple falls completely silent once again, obviously alerted by Olivia's movement in her bed. They cautiously lay in wait for several moments before the sound of Cathy's hand can be heard swishing under the covers again as she resumes the stroking of Tom's erection.

Olivia ever so slowly opens her eyes, just enough to observe the show taking places only several feet from where she lay but closed enough to still look asleep. She begins watching just in time to see Cathy move her way down Tom's body to his cock. Still clearly nervous about being caught he pulls the sheet over Cathy as her head descends into his lap, taking him into her mouth causing him to lay his head back and inhale sharply. She pulls her mouth off of him with a popping sound and jerks his body, shushing him again.

Olivia slowly inches her hand down her body under the blankets and finds her now aching pussy wet and ready for attention as Cathy's head bobs up and down under the sheet. She notices the slurping and sucking noises coming from Cathy's eager mouth, barely audible under the sound of the heater fan as my wife slides a finger up and down her hot, slippery slit. Tom places his hands on Cathy's head and begins raising his hips off of the mattress, trying to slide more of his cock into Cathy's throat and his breathing quickens into shallow panting.

Cathy crawls back out from under the sheet and kisses Tom before she rolls over on to her back and spreads her legs, pulling her knees up invitingly. He quickly climbs on top and pulls the white sheet back over their naked bodies as he reaches down to guide himself into her. Cathy's dark red lips silently fall open in pleasure as Tom shifts his weight forward and slides his cock into her pussy. They pause momentarily and look over at my wife checking for signs of consciousness before Tom begins to slowly move in and out of Cathy.

Under the blankets Olivia continues to play with her pussy, fingering and pinching her clit as vigorously as possible without being caught. She watches Tom's ass gyrating under the sheet and hears the familiar swishing sound of bedding sliding across bodies as they fuck. As the minutes pass Tom begins to quicken his pace and their breathing becomes audible, his gentle stroking soon becoming deep thrusts. With every foreword pump the sheet inches down off of their bodies and they continuously scramble to pull it back up.

Olivia finds herself aching with desire and fingers her clit with building intensity as she watches the live porno unfold before her. She finds herself less and less concerned about being discovered masturbating in her bed and begins to realize that the thought of being caught is driving her wild.

Tom is driving his hips into Cathy's now and their futile efforts at remaining silent begin to dwindle. Tom's raspy exhalations soon become suppressed, involuntary grunts and growls and Cathy begins to release small whimpers and moans every time Tom forces his cock into her. The bed sheet slides further and further off of their bodies with every pump and they finally abandon the task of pulling it back up, fully and unknowingly exposing themselves to their horny audience.

Olivia feels the arrival of an intense clitoral orgasm and fingers her pussy furiously, bracing for the tension and release to follow. She cums and grinds herself against her slippery fingers, closing her eyes as her climax washes over and almost cries out into the darkness.

She's brought back to the room by the sound of Cathy's phone charging cable hanging from the headboard, swinging and tapping as Tom fucks her. Another car passing through the parking lot momentarily shines it's headlights across them and my wife gets a clear view of Tom's glistening wet cock almost fully withdrawn from Cathy's pussy and repeatedly plunged back in to full depth.

The headboard begins to bump against the wall and they exchange panicked whispers like Tom's about to cum. My wife suddenly finds herself aroused beyond the confines of her inhibitions and finally decides to join them before the opportunity passes. She pulls the blankets away from her and stands between the beds, peeling her tank top off over her head and tosses it on the floor. Her heavy breasts sway in the open air.

Tom continues pounding Cathy and still my wife goes unnoticed.

She slides her shorts down her legs and steps out of them, now fully naked and playfully holding her breasts in her hands, anxiously awaiting being discovered.

Tom brushes the long black hair from his face and finally notices my wife by his side.

"Oh shit!" He cries out and jumps off of Cathy, his fully erect hard on waves and wobbles as he grabs for the sheet and yanks it over them.

Cathy quickly slaps her hands over her mouth and covers her breasts.

A pair of deer in the headlights.

"Oh my god I'm SO sorry!" Cathy exclaims. "We thought you were asleep! How long have you been awake?"

"I was awake before you two even stumbled into the room." My wife replies. "And now I'd like to join you."

Cathy grins.

When my wife, in all her boldness, finds something that she wants she takes it and there's not a lot anyone can do to stop her.

Grasping the sheet covering the naked couple she goes to pull it off of them but Tom, still in shock grips it tightly.

"It's okay baby, just go with the flow." Cathy reassures him.

My wife snaps it from his grasp, whips it aside climbs on to the queen sized bed next to Cathy. She lays propped up on her elbow and runs her hand down Cathy's side to her hip and reaches behind to give her ass a squeeze. Without a word Cathy leans in and kisses my wife, their soft wet lips and tongues dance slowly together and they moan softly. Releasing her handful of Cathy's ass my wife reaches further behind finds Tom's semi erect cock and she expertly works it in her hand, feeling it expand and harden as she milks the slippery pre cum from the tip.

Cathy breaks off from the kiss and gets up from between them, ordering Tom to slide over next to Olivia and he submissively obeys. She immediately starts kissing him aggressively and forces him onto his back while Cathy places herself on his other side. He alternates making out with the two of them as they run their hands across his body, Cathy stroking his cock and my wife fondling his balls.

Cathy decides to make her way back down Tom's chest, kissing, licking and nibbling her way to his cock where she takes him in her mouth again and bobs her head up and down on his shaft.

Olivia watches intently as Tom's cock disappears into Cathy's mouth and reappears shiny with her saliva. She places a hand on Cathy's head and guides the rhythm of her downward movement, eventually pausing and pressing harder at the bottom of her stroke. She gently forces her mouth further and further downward, bottoming out Tom's cock against the back of her throat until he's almost completely inserted to his full length. My wife whispers words of encouragement as she grips Cathy's soft red hair and begins to control the blowjob. She pulls and pushes her head up and down on Tom's cock at an increasing pace.

"Come on, you can do it." My wife assures. "Deep throat that cock!"

My wife bears down sharply on Cathy's head and finally forces her fully onto him, her stretched lips wrapped around the base of his shaft and pressed against his body. Tom groans out and places his hands on my wife's hand grasping Cathy's hair raises his hips off of the bed into Cathy's face and begins to mercilessly fuck her throat. She quickly places her hands on his hips and pushes herself off of him, gagging loudly. She looks up at my wife, grinning devilishly through teary eyes before she opens her mouth wide and descends back onto Tom's cock.

"You love gagging and getting throat fucked don't you, my little slut?" My wife asks.

A muffled, moaned mumbling is all that Cathy can afford with a mouthful of cock.

Tom resumes gripping Cathy's head and ramming his entire length into her throat until she gags again, allowing her to recover and quickly pulls her head back down for more.

Olivia watches Cathy's mouth being aggressively used as a fuck toy while she plays with her now soaking wet pussy. She raises her slippery fingers up to Tom's face and presses them to his lips, forcing them into his mouth.

Distracted, he halts the assault on Cathy's throat as he closes his eyes and sucks, swirling his tongue around her fingers.

"Would you like more of that?" My wife asks.

"Yes please." Tom replies.

She kneels up on the bed beside Tom and straddles his face in a classic sixty nine position and lowers her pussy onto his eager mouth while Cathy continues working on his cock. His tongue glides up and down between her lips and the short, prickly black hair of his goatee produces an added sensation of mild discomfort to his oral efforts.

Olivia watches Cathy gently stroke Tom's shaft as she swirls her tongue around and around his swollen head causing him to moan on her pussy. She removes her mouth from his cock and smiles as she aims it at my wife's face, offering her a turn at sucking it. Placing her skilled mouth over the head and licking at it's underside causes Tom to moan out loud again and she begins humping his face and grinding her pussy into his hard working tongue.

Cathy suck's his balls into her mouth and he begins softly bucking his hips upwards, moaning louder and louder before she slides her tongue up his shaft to meet my wife's lips wrapped around his cock. They begin kissing passionately with the head of his cock between them, lashing their tongues wildly and taking turns quickly sucking him in and out of their mouths and Tom is pushed near the edge of blowing his load. He mumbles into my wife's mound and taps on her ass, warning her that he is about to cum and they withdraw, kissing each other as his cock jumps with every beat of his racing pulse.

"Let's switch places." My wife suggests to Cathy. "I want to ride his cock."

Without another word they stand and trade places, Cathy lowering herself down onto Tom's waiting mouth and my my wife hovers over his cock, guiding him to her pussy and sheathing his meat all the way down to his balls. He nervously grasps her hips and holds her still, needing time to allow the threat of ejaculation to pass.

My wife and Cathy kiss and touch each other tenderly as Cathy enjoys Tom's mouth working on her from below, softly rocking her body back and forth on his face. They take turns leaning down to suck and nibble on one another's breasts and after some time Tom finally begins to push himself in and out of my wife. She meets his strokes head on, sliding her tight gripping pussy down on his shaft as he slowly pushes upwards.

12