The Conference Cougar Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just looked at her with a smile.

"Okay," she said as she lowered her voice and leaned closer. "I like cum."

He took a sip of beer and lightly put his arm around her shoulder, with a mixture of lust and astonishment in his eyes. "Please tell me more."

"Well, I like it when a man cums in my mouth. I like the sensation and the taste. I like to watch a man cum - when it spurts out of his cock and splatters on his belly or on my belly or on my boobs. I like the feeling when a man cums inside me in the morning and then I put on panties and go to work and feel it dripping out of me as I'm doing mundane tasks. My little secret souvenir that no one else knows about."

Damn, I'm such a little slut! She was both shocked and thrilled that she had shared this fetish with him. They hadn't even properly kissed, and she was telling him how much she wanted a mouthful of cum.

"Thank you, that's really hot," was all he could manage to say.

Now the beers kicked her in the bladder like a mule and she was the one who really had to pee.

"Kind sir, could you direct me to the restrooms in this fair establishment?" She stood up, using his leg to push off and then steadying herself with a hand on his shoulder. She felt wobbly and woozy, and a little disoriented.

With his hands around her waist, he gently turned her body around and pointed toward the far wall of the bar. "See those two big mushrooms painted on the wall, arching toward each other? Go in between them, then turn left." He gave her a little pat on the bottom as she walked away.

She carefully walked a fairly straight path toward the mushrooms, feeling his eyes on her ass the whole way. When she got to the stall and pushed her panties down to her knees she saw the big wet spot in the crotch, and there was a long string of slick drool hanging down from her pussy. My God, I'm so wet I'm actually dripping! It had been years since she had gotten that wet. As she peed into the bowl and looked at the dark spot in the panties, she suddenly knew how this night was going to end.

*****************************************

She didn't notice what floor he punched in when they got into the elevator on the Lobby level of the hotel. But a couple of floors up the elevator stopped, and a group of laughing, tipsy convention-goers got on. The door closed, and they rode up several more floors. The elevator dinged, the door opened, and the partiers got off. The door closed and they took another ride, this time a long ride up several floors. The ding, the doors opening again.

"This is my floor," he said, his hand on her waist, gently steering her toward the open door.

She punched the Door Close button. "Don't you want to kiss me goodnight?" she said.

The door closed and they were alone in the elevator. He looked a little perplexed and chagrined as he put his arms around her and pulled her close. "I definitely want to kiss you, but I don't want to say goodnight."

Their first kiss was exciting but familiar, almost like they were a couple who had been together for a long time and were just getting home from date night. He pulled her tight and gripped the back of her head with one hand, as the other caressed one ass cheek through the denim skirt. She could feel his erection rising against her belly. Suddenly, the elevator was moving again; she felt the roller coaster sensation of the floor dropping beneath her feet. He held her close, their tongues exploring each other, until the elevator stopped, then stepped back just before the door opened. An elderly couple got on - they nodded hellos, and acted nonchalant until the couple got to their floor and stepped off.

Marissa reached over and punched the "25" button. "Now where were we?" she said as the door closed. They kissed again, and the ride up to her floor went much too quickly. The door dinged and opened. She punched the Door Close button again. Better make this fast...

"I have a present for you, Mr. Panty Lover," she said as she reached up under her skirt and wiggled the baby blue panties down off her ass. They dropped to the top of the tall boots, and she steadied herself against him with one hand as she pulled them down over the boots and stepped out, one foot at a time. She handed the panties to him, kissed him quickly one more time, and punched the Door Open button, then the Lobby button.

"But, wait... I want to see you again... I don't even have your phone number," he said plaintively.

"You'll find me," she replied with a smile, stepping out of the elevator.

The last thing she saw as the door closed was the look of pure lust and longing in his eyes as he brought the dark wet spot to his nose.

The Trade Show

Ryan woke up with a hangover. Actually two: a beer hangover and a horny hangover. His head hurt and his balls ached. There was a bottle of aspirin in his travel kit, but the first thing he reached for was the panties, lying on the hotel nightstand. They were no longer damp, but still aromatic, the crotch with a creamy dried residue that filled his nostrils with the most incredible smell he could imagine. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. No woman had ever pulled off wet panties and handed them to him and then just disappeared into the night.

After a shower and a couple of aspirin and some bacon and pancakes in the hotel restaurant, his hangover was much better, but all he could think about was Marissa - her hair, her sexy ass, her sense of humor, her wet panties. "You'll find me," she had said. Damn right I will. But where to start looking?

He looked through the agenda for the day; there were no sessions on water issues, and he didn't see any presentations that were an obvious fit for Marissa's interests. He spent the morning bouncing around from one session to another. A talk on the carbon footprint of concrete, and ways to reduce it. Another session; a presentation on underground utility placement. Then one on improving security at electrical substations. Three different breakout sessions; he scanned the audiences intently, but no Marissa.

He had lunch with a colleague from another department in their state government, then they headed over to the Trade Show floor to set up for the afternoon. One of the aspects of their professional society, and one that had taken a big hit during the pandemic, was engagement with college students and the push to get the next generation of engineers exposed to the field and interested in engineering early in their college careers. For the first time in two years, they were having a Career Day, and college freshmen were being bused in from several colleges and universities within a couple hour drive of the conference. With absolutely no arm twisting required, he had volunteered to help staff a booth with another civil engineer from the Highway Department in his state. An afternoon of interacting with (possibly...hopefully) hot young college coeds was all the incentive he'd needed to agree to help out.

The Trade Show took up most of two adjoining conference rooms in the basement level of the hotel. Vendors occupied most of the space, but one long row of booths and tables was set aside for the career day participants. As he and the D.O.T. guy finished spreading out their brochures and swag and setting up the automated PowerPoint display, he noticed a familiar logo on the table covering in the booth directly across the aisle from theirs. He couldn't quite place it but it looked official and he knew he had seen that logo somewhere recently.

Then he saw her, striding up to join her coworker at the booth. She had on a short black skirt and a white blouse, and her hair was radiant. Black and white: her color scheme, from the hair to the clothes.

He smiled, she smiled, and he was about to cross the aisle and say hello when the first busload of students hit the floor like a tidal wave. All of a sudden there were 8-10 babbling college students in front of his booth, grabbing pens and brochures and fridge magnets and asking questions. When the first wave passed, he saw that Marissa was deep in conversation with a similar group of students. He gazed blissfully for a few seconds, wondering what color panties she was wearing today, and then the next group of students descended on his booth.

For the rest of the afternoon it was a steady flow of college students going through the hall in both directions. There were some cuties, and some of them were actually flirting with him, but they seemed so childish and immature compared to the beautiful woman that he kept trading looks with across the aisle.

There was finally a lull in the action late in the day and neither booth had any attendees for a few minutes. He walked across the aisle to the USGS booth. "Are you guys hiring? I'd like to get one of these cushy Federal jobs."

The older guy was giving him the stink eye, but Marissa was smiling. "It's a pretty tough application process, you've got to have a good resumé."

"Well, if I put in my application, would you be on the interview panel?"

"Maybe." She was grinning at him, the older guy next to her was definitely not happy with him.

"I'll have to get my resumé spruced up, maybe you could give me some pointers, maybe over dinner tonight?"

"Glad to help out a prospective employee." She wrote something on a scrap of paper and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He headed back across to his booth as another busload of students hit the floor. Just a glance at the piece of paper scrunched up in his hand, before starting his spiel to the students. It said Rm #2516. There was a cute little smiley face next to it.

*****************************************

They didn't make it to room 2516. By luck, although they finished tidying up their booths and leaving the trade show flow at different times, they ended up on the same elevator going up. After stops at floors 5, 6, and 8, there was mercifully a long ride on an otherwise empty car all the way to floor 19. They filled the time with a passionate kiss; her hands on the back of his neck as he leaned back against the side of the elevator, cupping her ass cheeks in both hands and pulling her up against him. They barely heard the ding, but when the door opened he took her by the hand and led her down the hall. He slid the key card into the lock and turned the handle.

Housekeeping had made the bed and tidied up the place, but he was relieved to see that the panties were still lying on the nightstand. "Welcome to my bachelor pad."

"Nice place, I bet you have a good view of the mountains," she said, as she walked over to the window. "I'm just looking at the city downtown from my window." Indeed, there was a good view of the snow-capped front range of the Rockies.

"I like this view better," he said, as he admired her plump ass from behind. He embraced her from the back, nuzzling her hair as he cupped her breasts in both hands. The conservative white blouse was revealing no cleavage as he looked down at the swell of her breasts, but he could feel her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra, and tweaked them with his fingertips, feeling them swell and harden as his cock did the same against her bottom.

She turned to kiss him, and they kissed for a long time, with his hands on her ass, kneading and caressing the soft cheeks, lifting and separating them, exploring the crevice in between. He found the zipper on the back of her skirt and slid it down, then stepped back just enough to tug at the bottom of the skirt until it fell around her ankles. She kicked the skirt away and kicked off her shoes, and stood there expectantly as he admired the view. Bare brown legs, the bottom of the buttoned white blouse revealing just a glimpse of white panties covering the mound of her pussy.

"We've got to get this off," he said, as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy bra with a front clasp, the soft rounded belly, finally the top of the panties when the last button came undone. He slipped the blouse off over her shoulders and then kissed her again, feeling the hot skin of her back, the silky panties with her soft squishy ass underneath.

The bra clasp was a bit of a challenge; no matter how many times he had undressed a woman, it seemed like unhooking the bra always took some fumbling around. Finally it was free and he slipped the bra off her shoulders.

"Oooooh, tan lines!" She had a nice tan, but the breasts were pasty white. He had imagined brown nipples for some reason when she was giving her presentation - probably because of the dark hair - but her nipples and areolas were pink.

"You like tan lines - is that another one of your little turn-ons?"

"You better believe it - so sexy."

"What makes tan lines sexy?"

"I don't know, I just love the contrast. An all over tan almost seems like you've been showing everything to the world. Tan lines indicate that I'm getting to see something not everyone else gets to see."

"Very few people get to see what you are seeing."

He cupped her breasts with both hands, feeling their weight and softness, tweaking the nipples again. They responded immediately; the nipples hardening and the areolas getting crinkly. He leaned down and sucked one into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and squeezing the soft flesh with one hand while the other hand caressed the other breast.

She gasped involuntarily, and pulled him closer, both her hands on the back of his head, fingers running through his hair. He kissed his way over to the other breast and suckled like a baby, both hands squeezing and kneading and caressing as he tried to swallow her whole breast.

He dropped to his knees, and was eye level with the crotch of her panties. Real panties; not a flimsy thong, but full-cut white panties, with a little bit of belly hanging over the top, a soft bulge where her pubic hair filled out the crotch, a few dark hairs peaking out around the edges. He started to press his nose into the panties when she drew back abruptly and blocked him with her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"It's been a long day and I haven't showered since early this morning - I'm probably pretty ripe down there," she replied.

"God, I sure hope so."

He forcefully pulled her close again and pressed his nose into the panties, inhaling deeply of her musky, all-day aroma.

"You are just too perfect," she said with a sigh, as he nibbled on her clitoris through the panties.

He nipped the top of the panties with his teeth, slid his fingertips into the waistband in the back, and slowly pulled them down from both sides, his nose brushing through her thick pubes as all the secrets were revealed - the dark black pubic hair (no gray hairs here), the brilliant white skin framed by the outline of where the bikini had been all summer, the long pink gash with prominent labia, topped by a cute little clit in its hood that just barely poked out of the bush.

He ran his nose slowly from bottom to top up through her pussy, inhaling deeply. Not licking yet, just spreading her lips open with his nose and savoring her aroma, getting saturated with the juices she had been producing all day thinking about this moment. It smelled so good and it was so intoxicating that it almost felt like a drug. He was a pussy junkie and this was his fix and at this moment nothing else in the world mattered but getting high.

He probed deeply with his nose, up and down, opening her pussy up, before finally extending his tongue and slowly licking her wet slit from perineum to clit, then encircling her clit with his whole mouth and sucking gently while his tongue swirled and danced.

"Oh My God!..." she exclaimed, as her knees buckled and she put one hand on the hotel desk to keep from falling over and the other hand on the back of Ryan's head, pulling him closer.

"I'm not going to be able to stand up if you're going to do that," she said.

"Well, I'm going to do that, so let's get you comfortable." He pulled the panties all the way down and helped her step out of them, then stood up and kissed her again, her wet juices shared between them, the aroma of her filling their nostrils. He brought the panties to his face, sniffing the crotch and examining the creamy discharge on the inside - a full day's worth of feminine elixir.

She watched with a bemused look on her face. "You really are a panty freak, aren't you?"

"You bet. And these are going in my collection of keepsakes," he said, tossing them onto the nightstand with the pair from last night.

He steered her over to the big King bed and scooted her up to the pillow, gently spreading her legs and admiring the buffet before him. "You just relax - I'm going to be here awhile," he said, looking into her eyes as he nose-dived into heaven.

What is it about a woman's vagina that is so enthralling and intoxicating? That would make men half-crazed with blind lust, lose sleep and spend money and in some cases destroy marriages and careers for a glimpse and a taste of that little pink slit where the thighs meet? No time to ponder mysteries of Universe; all that mattered right now was losing himself in the smell, the taste, the wetness, the moans and sighs.

He started leisurely: gently licking her labia from top to bottom, with just a flick of the tongue on her clit as he passed; up one side and down the other, licking that smooth skin between the inner lips and the pubic hair. With both hands cupped around her upper thighs to pull her into his face, he probed with his nose to open up the lips, exploring the opening of her vagina, getting his nose slick with her juices and inhaling the aroma from deep within her.

With her lips engorged and open wide, he closed his eyes and just slurped and licked. Her pussy was like an ice cream cone on a hot day and he was like a kid who didn't want to waste a drop of this treat before the sun melted it away. His tongue explored the length of her slit, wormed into the opening of her vagina as far as he could reach, and lightly flicked over her clit with every pass to the top. Her clit was obviously very sensitive - she jolted with a gasp of pleasure and dug her fingers into his scalp every time he flicked it with his tongue. Here was the key to her orgasm, but he was in no hurry; he wanted this to last awhile.

She was wet and slick both from her juices and from his saliva, and he withheld his tongue and went back to rubbing with his nose, up and down the slippery slit, then he nosed her clit, using his nose like a finger to massage the little nub. When he exhaled, she giggled a little: "That kinda tickles. But in a good way - don't stop"

So he nuzzled and tickled her clit with his nose, while his tongue lapped at her open pussy lips and explored her hole as deeply as possible. Her breath quickened, and her thighs tightened around his ears as her orgasm was building. Gently, he sucked her whole clit and upper labia into his mouth again, and began lightly swirling his tongue all around the clit, slowly and teasingly at first, then increasing the tempo and the pressure until his tongue was like a little wet vibrator on her clit. He looked up and got a glimpse of her face; eyes closed, a pleasant smile, lost completely in the pleasure.

Her orgasm was sudden and intense; the hips bucking upward off the bed, thighs clamping down even tighter around his ears, her body rocking side to side as both hands clutched the back of his head, pulling him closer. Not vocal; she didn't scream or yell, just whimpered quietly in a long, extended moan of ecstasy.

As the spasms wound down he could tell that her clit was getting too sensitive for his tongue; he just rested his chin on the top of her mound, kissing her belly lightly occasionally and relishing the look of pure pleasure on her face. Her eyes were still closed and she had an ethereal smile.