The Confession Pt. 01

Story Info
Donna confesses an affair.
3.3k words
3.57
49.7k
32
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Confession Pt 1: Unfaithful

Author's Note: I am updating this story and the others in this series because I don't feel the original versions did the story justice.

Preface: This story is true. Names have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty. The theme of this story and others I will share, is that sexuality doesn't have to mean guilt, and being naughty doesn't have to mean humiliation or degradation. And memories of real events can be contaminated by unwarranted guilt.

"I've got a confession," Donna looked away from me. We were sitting in a diner that wasn't the one she worked at. She looked like she was ready to run and my heart ached.

We'd fallen head over heels in love, less than three months before. She was a widow with four kids. Her husband had been a violent dirt bag by all accounts and had died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot to his leg.

My wife and I had separated with extreme prejudice and were heading towards a divorce. We had two kids she wouldn't let me see even though I paid child support. My time with Donna made me want to keep living.

Donna and I were in our early thirties. On the weekends she worked as a waitress at the diner on the 10 PM to 6 AM, "bar crowd", shift, but once in a while she would have to be the grill cook. Since the grill was right behind the counter in the front of the diner, her denim clad ass would be gyrating in front of the customers as she cooked. I always sat at the counter right behind the grill.

I had fallen in love with Donna. I didn't mean to. Fifteen years in my soon-to-be-ex-wife's twisted reality had left me gun shy. But Donna was different. Maybe because she actually liked me? I don't know but she'd become the best part of my day and night. The sex was great too.

Now she's giving me the 'We-gotta-talk' scene where she dumps my ass out in the cold again. And I didn't want that. We'd had three months of knee knocking, ball rocking sex. Like we were teenagers, except I'd never got to have sex like that as a teenager. She was eager and willing in bed. I was clumsy but I let her do what she wanted. She seemed to like it.

I reached across the table and held her hands. "Whatever it is, it doesn't matter."

"You don't know anything about me." Donna flashed an angry look at me, earned by talking and not listening. She'd been working herself up to tell me something.

"I know you're a dedicated mother. You're strong. And you are hella sexy in bed." I squeezed her hands and thought about how her eraser shaped nipples seemed to be connected directly to her clit. She would get so excited when I sucked on them she would almost cum.

"Yeah, well, I'm not that good." She looked me in the eyes as she hesitated. Then the words rushed out so low I could barely hear them. "I cheated on my husband."

I sat back, a wave of relief washing over me. She wasn't trying to dump me. I said the first things that came to my mind from the stories she'd told me about him.

"He cheated on you with two of your sisters, his stepmother and a teenage girl. Your marriage was dead a long time before he was." I stroked her face. She had tears making streaks on her cheeks. "When was this?"

"About six months before he died."

"Were you in love with this guy?" This was my first fear. Then I thought about straight laced little Miss Donna sneaking off to fuck some guy and a frisson of excitement shot down my spine. My Donna could be a bad girl. "How many times did you see him?"

My secret fantasies had always included my significant other having sex with other men. The idea that Donna had done it once thrilled me like she had just come back from a triste. Now, I wanted to know all about it. I wanted details.

"We only did it once. He was a friend of the family and used to listen to me talk." Donna looked as though she was willing me not to run away from her.

"And what's so bad about that?" I was torn between wanting to comfort her and assure her that her actions didn't bother and wanting to know how many other times she'd been bad.

"I'm just a slut like he always said I was." She looked away again, tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't think having an affair when you're in a loveless marriage makes you a slut. I don't think having sex with someone you're attracted to makes you a slut." Maybe, if I supported her and made her feel better about herself, I could get her to tell me what they did. That would be almost as good as seeing it.

Donna got quiet and stared out the window. While she drank her coffee, I visualized this unknown man on top of her with her legs wrapped around his back as he stroked his cock in and out of her throbbing pussy. She had been a bad girl, and it excited me.

"I guess I wanted to do something for myself, for a change." The look of yearning she shot my way made me want to pull her across the table and sit in my lap. "Do you really love me?"

"I do." And no it wasn't just sex or the thrill of being bad that made me say that. Donna herself was special. This revelation was just icing. "I don't know where this train is going but I'm on for the ride."

"You say so now, but there is more but I won't tell you here. No one can know." She finished her coffee. "Let's go back to your place."

I tried not to let my excitement show. She had been bad and I wanted to know all the lascivious details.

***

My place was a trailer, in a nice trailer park, if there is such a thing. I bought it because I didn't want to live in my parent's basement after leaving my wife. I had an old couch, a card table for the kitchen and a waterbed. Dad had made some end tables and a coffee table. It was spartan and efficient.

She stripped coming in the door, and was naked by the time we reached the bedroom. She arranged herself on the bed and said, "Are you ready?"

I went for it. After some quick fumbling with titties and pussy I had her sitting on my cock and riding up and down its length. I alternated with sucking on her tits and guiding her rhythm. I held back my orgasm while she slowly built to her climax. I tried helping her by playing with her clit but she pushed my hand away. She picked up her pace until we pounded each other's pubic mounds frenetically.

I froze. I had to cum so hard it hurt. While I pulsed stream after stream of jizz into her, she made a small squeak as she came. "I'm sorry honey. I tried to hold it."

"It's fine. Not your fault." She climbed off me and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back to bed and cuddled me.

I'm a voyeur. Aside from peeking in windows which is generally frowned upon, hearing stories is the next best thing. The idea of hearing Donna's stories excited me. I had no idea she had had any adventures. I'd thought she'd never been with anyone but her husband who she had married very young. I wondered how many other stories there were.

"So tell me about your affair? Who was it? Who started it? What did you do?" I pulled her naked body against mine.

"What do you want to know that for?" She drew circles around my nipples.

"I like to watch." This got a look of disgust from her. "Hey, you tell me your secrets and I'll tell you mine."

"But it makes me feel dirty," she whispered.

"I like it when you're dirty." I kissed her thoroughly.

After a bit she relaxed again and spoke. "He was a soldier. A neighbor, Chet. Holly babysat for him and his wife."

I resisted asking any more questions. She would get to it. "He used to come into the diner during my shift. We'd talk when things quieted down."

####

Donna:

He'd tease me a little when I grumped about Mac. He said my husband didn't deserve a wife like me. That made me feel pretty good.

I was fed up with Mac. He was abusive. He ran around with teenagers nearly the same age as his daughter. I was so sick of him. Chet was nice. He suggested we should go out.

I thought about it for a while. I confided in my friend Kathy, who thought Mac was a complete asshole. She was OK with me cheating. She didn't even call it cheating. Of course, her husband used to be her best friend's husband. I didn't want to take Chet from his wife. Pretty sure he wasn't interested in more than a friendly fuck. Guys are like that. Most would fuck anything with a pulse.

I liked Chet. He was a good guy, and he complimented me. I know it sounds shallow but just being talked to like you matter as a person is sexy as hell. That's when I realized I really wanted to do something for myself. So, Chet and I made some plans.

If Mac found out, he'd kill me. But I was tired of being used by men. I wanted to have my own fun. When everything was set, Kathy called my house telling me I had to work that night.

I couldn't dress up because I was supposedly going to work so I put on my white knit shirt and black pants. That didn't matter because I didn't expect to wear anything once we got to Chet's house. I felt so naughty.

Mac was deep into a twelve-pack and half passed out on the couch watching TV. The kids had gone to bed. He grunted at me when I said I had to go to work. I was so excited I almost skipped down the steps and into the old Galaxy we had.

I waited in the back lot of the diner where the employees park their cars for Chet to pick me up in his pickup truck. When he pulled up, I jumped out of my car and into his truck. I slid across the bench seat, and we started making out in the parking lot. He'd got his hands on my sensitive nipples and was working on getting my pants opened when I reminded him, we needed to get some place private before we were caught.

We drove the backway to his trailer. I cuddled under his arm. Chet smelled of cologne, what brand I have no idea because the only men I'd smelled in the last umpteen years had reeked of body order.

I settled into armpit and gave him access to my tits. His cock hardened as I stroked him through his pants. I stopped thinking about Mac and reveled in the naughtiness of what we were doing.

Chet's trailer was dark and on an unlit farm road about half a mile from my own darkened trailer where my husband was cluelessly sleeping in his drunken stupor.

We stumbled in, clothes half off, kissing and stripping. We stopped halfway into the living room where Chet left me looking at the photo collages of his wife and kids, while he made a quick stop at the washroom. The nerves from fear and excitement of doing something wrong had me on edge. I kicked off my shoes and unclipped my hair as I walked to the back of the trailer where the bedroom was.

Each step accompanied the rapid beating of my heart. I was excited. I was scared. Chet stepped out of the bathroom. He'd pulled his shirt off and had his pants half undone. "I wasn't sure you'd go through with it."

"Yeah." I pulled off my shirt and bra so I could press my sensitive breasts against his naked chest.

He kissed me hard and slipped his hands inside my already undone pants and pushed them off my hips, panties included. I kicked off the pants and pulled his jeans down to the floor. His cock was ridged and flipped up in my face. I kissed the tip. I never gave blowjobs. Especially not to my husband. But Chet's cock looked friendly. I opened my mouth and sucked it in. I really didn't know what to do so I licked it and sucked on it and rolled it around in my mouth while Chet dug his fingers into my hair. After a few minutes he tapped me on the shoulder and groaned. "Get on the bed."

I was ready.

I wanted sex. Thoughts of Mac, of morality, of anything but thrill of the moment deserted me. I laid back on the pillows with my legs spread wide while he climbed between them with his cock swinging. He kissed my pussy first, stirring sensations that made me shiver. Then he kissed his way up my body paying extra attention to my navel. I shivered and tried to rub my clit against his chest. He crawled further up my body until he got to my breasts.

He took the right nipple in his mouth and gently sucked. The suction pulled all the way down to my clit and I moaned when nibbled. He had my left breast in his other hand, squeezing and circling the nipple. My orgasm built with just his attentions to my tits.

"Put it in me," I croaked.

He nipped at my nipple again and I moaned louder. Then he lifted my hips, lined up his cock and sank it into my soaking wet pussy.

"Oh.... Gawd." My eyes rolled back as he stretched me open and pushed as deep as he could into my hole. He paused there for a moment, balls resting against my ass, pubic bone crushed against my clit, before he started rocking slowly back and forth. His cock didn't so much come out on the stroke as it rubbed back and forth across my G-spot.

I kissed him while he fucked me. Our tongues dug into each other's mouths as we kissed with a passion I hadn't known in years. I wanted him. I wanted this. The heat and tension in my pussy grew with each stroke. I raised up to catch each downstroke, to not miss an inch of his cock in my pussy.

It seemed like forever but didn't last as long as I wanted. Too soon I felt him tighten and release his cum into my spasming pussy. We shuddered and cried out. If the coy dogs heard us, they would have howled in response. I clung to him afterwards, my heart racing and my breath raspy in his hair. I didn't want to let the moment go, to let him slip, limp from my grasp. He held me tight and stayed firm in my pussy.

I think I slept. All the tension, the planning, the stress, the cheating for this moment seemed worth it.

A while later, Chet twiddled with my nipples, and I felt my pussy shiver. We'd slept still coupled. He moved and stiffened again. I felt the goo in my pussy squish as he stroked in and out. Suddenly I twisted us around until I was on top. I kept his hard cock on my G-spot and the I sunk it as far into my pussy as it would go. I rocked on top of him slowly and with feeling.

Each stroke was magical. I focused my whole attention on the electric jolts coming from my vagina. His whole cock rubbed my G-spot, and I huffed my building passion. Harder and harder I drove myself down on his cock until I felt it swell and tremble. Again, Chet shot hot streams of cum. I shuddered as my own orgasm pulsed.

As I came down from the orgasmic high, I remembered Mac.

Mac would kill me if he found out. He already called me a cheating whore and beat me when he got drunk. If he knew I was fucking Chet...

I rolled out of bed. It was four in the morning. "I have to get back to the diner in case Mac comes looking for me."

"You think he will?" Chet lifted up on one elbow while I grabbed my clothes.

I carried the mess into the bathroom to clean up. I couldn't be dripping cum when I got home. Couldn't have cum in my panties for him to find. I did a quick wipe and clean. The warm glow of the sex faded to be replaced with the cruel reality of my life.

When I came out of the bathroom, Chet was ready with two travel mugs of coffee. "Let's go, baby." He kissed me again and we went to his truck.

****

The parking lot of the diner was quiet. A couple of cars were parked in front. Mine sat shadowed in the back. Chet wanted to go in for coffee and eggs, I said I couldn't. No one could know what we did.

I sat in my car with the engine off waiting for the end of shift. I couldn't show up too early or Mac'd know I didn't go to work.

Despite my fears, my pussy still tingled from the pounding Chet had given me. The glow of being naughty had faded but not been forgotten.

****

When Donna finished her story, I slipped my rock-hard cock into her pussy again and we drove each other to another frenzied climax. As we recovered, she kissed me, "Are you satisfied?"

"Did you want to do it again?" I asked.

"I didn't want to get caught by Mac. You don't know how crazy he was. He would have killed me. He tried to kill me a couple of times."

"If Mac hadn't been an issue, would you have gone with Chet again?"

She was quiet for a long time. Finally, she whispered. "Yes."

That made my naughtiness meter go wild. My straight-laced girlfriend wanted friends with benefits again. "What if I told you, it was OK?"

"What was, OK?" Donna pushed away from me.

I took a deep breath and pushed forward with the fantasy. "To have a return match with Chet?"

"He's moved away."

"Not the point. Would you be interested?"

Donna smiled and snuggled up against me again. "I don't want to cheat on you. You're all I want."

"I didn't say run away with him, just have sex with him. You liked him and had a good time, right? I think it would be sexy for you to do something naughty like that."

Donna shook her head. "You don't mean that."

"Well, I think I do." I said with a rush.

"You're not going to try to make me, are you?" She sat up and looked at me.

"No. I won't 'make you' do anything like that." I kissed her. "I think its sexy. I get a kick out of you telling me about sex with Chet and I wouldn't be mad if you had a return bout with him. That's your choice, but as far as I'm concerned, I like knowing you have a naughty side. And it doesn't mean just Chet. I know there are customers that hit on you. You've got an open-ended hall pass from me."

She took a thoughtful breath and turned on her side so I could spoon with her naked butt.

More to follow. Part 1B of the Confession tests the hall pass with a surprise visitor from her past.