The Confession Pt. 03: Chet

Story Info
Donna gets permission to have an affair.
3.9k words
3.8
20.7k
20
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Confession Part 3: Chet

Donna, who is the love of my life, was a hot looking, single mother working at a truck stop diner. I was her naughty escape from her real life. At least that's what she told me later. That's when I learned she had a naughty side, and that thrilled me.

One day Donna came home a little later than usual from work. She looked flustered and fussed while making coffee in the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie," I said. "What's going on?"

She blushed and sat at the kitchen table. "Sit down, honey."

I sat.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and stirred the cream for a long time. Finally, she said, "Chet was in to see me today."

My heart started racing and my ears started ringing. This is just how our fantasies started. "How is he?"

"Fine," Donna watched me carefully. "He's been up for the week, training at the Fort. Today was the first time he had time to come to the diner."

"Nice that he came to see you." I tried to conceal my excitement.

"He said he was sorry about Mac dying. I said I wasn't. Then he asked if I remembered the night we went out..."

I gulped as she looked away and blushed. "And...?"

"I said 'yes'. He said 'How about going on a real date with me? At least let me take you to dinner.' "

"And what did you say?" I could see her closing down.

She shook her head. "No just forget it."

"Why? If you want to see him, it's fine. Tonight?" I held her hand. "It's OK. If you want to..."

"I'm not a slut. You said you wouldn't mind if I saw him again...."

"I don't mind. In fact, I hoped you would have a return engagement with him, but without the fear and guilt." I kissed her. "You need to believe sex is fun. That not all men are assholes. You need to know that you are allowed to enjoy the hell out of sex. If I've helped you, great. But you and I are forever. If Chet helps you, great. As long as I don't lose you."

"You won't lose me. Nothing's going to happen," Donna chewed her lip like she's not entirely sure she means it.

"It's OK if it does. You know I just want to hear about afterwards if you can tell me."

She got up from the table and kissed me. She went to the bedroom . "Nothing's going to happen..." She closed and locked the bedroom door.

****

Donna left with a terse, "I'll be back."

She'd left home in a black dress that fit snuggly, outlining her curves, and showing a fair bit of skin. She looked sexy in the dress I'd asked her to get because I wanted to take her out and show her off.

Chet was getting that thrill tonight.

I was pretty sure I wasn't jealous. I hadn't been jealous when she'd gone with an old boyfriend for a drink in his boat, and she'd come back and told me about having sex with him. She'd lived out my fantasy and it thrilled me or maybe sent a chill through me. It was against everything we're taught in society about how a couple is supposed to react and behave. I'm supposed to be angry that she could find another man attractive and she's either going to cry and beg my forgiveness, or run to the arms of the stronger lover. We're supposed to fight over the end of our relationship because she was unfaithful.

Except she didn't lie to me.

She didn't sneak around.

She asked me what I wanted her to do.

And I suggested she should go have fun. So, she did.

The same arrangement as tonight, except she had made her decision before she left. I knew it and she knew it. We were testing the limits of our relationship and our hall pass.

Chet was special to her. He had given her a safety valve at the end of her marriage and a sense of control that she used to plan a separation from her husband. So, if she wanted to show him that he was special, I couldn't fault her for that.

So now I waited for her to come back and tell me her story.

****

Donna pulled into the driveway about 10:30 the next morning. I waited patiently for her to come in. Her evening dress looked out of place for a sunny Saturday morning. She kissed me quick as she came in the door and went into the bedroom and shut the door.

I followed her.

"Hi Honey. How was your date?"

Donna had her back to me and was pawing at the zipper on her dress. I loosened and unzipped it. She let the dress fall off her shoulders to the floor. She was naked. Apparently, her underwear had gotten misplaced during the night.

"I need to pee." She slipped out of the bedroom into the bathroom that was next to it.

"Are you OK?" I leaned against the door. The toilet flushed and the water ran in the sink.

Donna came out of the bathroom with a bath towel wrapped around her. I hugged her.

"What happened?"

"I shouldn't have gone there." She turned to look at me with tears in her eyes.

"Was he mean to you? Did he hurt you...?" I started seeing all sorts of scary scenes where Chet had been vicious and she'd just escaped him, and any injury she might have endured was my fault.

"No... no. Chet was wonderful." She buried her face in my chest. "It's me. I'm a slut just like Mac said."

"Depends on what you mean by slut. I always thought that met a girl wasn't choosy about who she had sex with. You've been very selective. Other than Mac..." I kissed her. "Besides you could have been playing Go Fish or doing each other's nails all night for all I know."

She hit me. "Stop. I fucked Chet. OK? Is that what you want to hear?"

A thrill ran through me. She'd been naughty again. "Well, OK. That's five minutes. What else happened."

"It was a damn sight more than five minutes. If you want to know, we had sex five times since last night. The last time was in the back seat of the car just before I came home."

I slipped my hand under her towel. Her pubes were crusty and a little sticky. She'd really had sex.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Once should have been enough... But I'd been so worked up anticipating this when it was over I fell asleep..."

"I think you want to start at the beginning." I kissed her and helped her into our bed.

****

Donna:

Chet sat at the bar near the door chewing on the ice in his drink and looking worried. He was scanning the room when I walked in and didn't see me.

"Hi," I said as I sat next to him. He jerked a little like I'd disturbed a daydream.

He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "I didn't think you'd come."

"I didn't think I'd come."

We ordered Jack and Coke.

"Why did you?" he asked as he carried our drinks to a dark corner booth.

"You were nice to me when I needed nice."

"You didn't deserve the treatment you got from Mac."

"My new husband tells me that."

"How's that going?" Chet's eyes never left mine.

"He's the best man, best lover I've ever had." I blushed. It was true. "I never thought I'd really like sex."

"I thought you liked it well enough when we...." Now it was Chet's turn to blush.

"Well, yeah, but half of that was the thrill of being naughty and turning the tables on Mac. Not really healthy." A sudden bit of insight.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Dave suggested I come. He knows what you did for me," I couldn't look away from Chet. His green eyes were hypnotic. "I told him I'm not that kind of girl. I don't fuck around."

"Anymore..."

That hurt me. I started to get up. I wanted to slap him, but I wasn't going to make a scene.

Chet looked shocked that he'd said that. He put a gentle hand on my arm. "Please stay... I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. I really do respect you. The situation with Mac was outside the bounds of a normal relationship."

I relaxed. His touch felt good. I sipped my drink. "OK, that's fair. But David tells me it doesn't matter to him."

Chet's forehead knotted. "Did Mac figure it out?"

"No, but I had to confess it to David."

"And he was OK with it?" Chet relaxed his eyebrows.

"Yes. In fact, he said he thought it was hot." I blushed pretty hard. "That's why he wanted me to come tonight."

"He wants you... and me...?"

"He said he wanted me to have fun." I couldn't look Chet in the eyes. This was embarrassing. "He said I should learn I can enjoy sex for fun."

"So, he wants you to have...?"

"He wants me to do what I want to do." I got it, finally. I looked Chet in the eye. "What I want, without guilt or recrimination."

Chet grinned at me. "OK. Well let's start with do you want dinner?"

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. We got lost in the moment as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. His hand slid up my leg until it was under my skirt. I squirmed. The heat in my pussy made my clit tingle. He dug his hand into my hair as we kissed. My hands pushed against his shoulders.

"You're being naughty," I pushed him back when his hand got near my panties. I sat back and opened my legs a little without thinking about it and Chet rubbed my sex through the damp cloth.

"We're both being naughty. You're here. I'm here..." Then he kissed me, again.

I kind of lost track of things at that moment. I felt naughty, that jumping off a cliff feeling you get when you know you're doing something bad, but it feels good.

Our waitress cleared her throat, "My name is Kathy and I'll be your server this evening. Do you want to order, or do you need a minute?"

I pulled back like I'd been caught by Mac's ghost.

Our waitress was a friend of mine when she worked at the diner I worked at. She looked at me and at Chet. "I know you. You were the guy..." Her eyes went wide. Then she winked at me.

I wanted to hide. Now everyone would know I was a slut. Kathy had kept her mouth shut about Chet when I was married, but she won't now. She'd think I was just a cheating slut.

Tears welled in my eyes. I pushed myself away from Chet. "I'm sorry..."

I crashed into the ladies and locked myself into a stall trying very hard not to have a panic attack. The door to the restroom opened and closed again. Someone came in.

"Donna?" It was Kathy. "Are you here, honey? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

I gulped some air. Kathy's voice steadied me. "Yeah, I'm here."

"I won't say anything..." Kathy sounded worried.

"I kissed him. You saw." My voice sounded harsh in my ears.

"OK, you were close once. Does David know you're out with him?"

I opened the stall and went to the mirrors to check my make up. Luckily, I don't use much so I wasn't as much of a mess as I felt. "Dave thinks I'm going to sleep with Chet."

"Do you want to?" Kathy raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I looked at her. What would she think of me? Of course, she had her own story. "I'm not a cheater."

"Not if your husband knows and agrees," Kathy nodded sagely and then hugged me. "But speaking from experience, you're still a slut." She was smiling when she said it. She didn't mean anything bad. But the truth hurt.

"I gotta get out there and get my orders. You need to see to your friend." Kathy left.

I washed my hands and stared at my reflection in the mirror. That girl had been through some horrible experiences. Sometimes, I wondered how I could enjoy sex so much with Dave. I hadn't had a boatload of men, but there were only two before Dave that gave me any pleasure. And Chet was one of them. Dave said that's why he wanted me to experience it free of fear and guilt.

Except fear and guilt and shame were all mixed up with the thrill of doing something so wrong. We hadn't reached any irreversible point. Yet. Dave wouldn't complain if I just had dinner and came home. Chet would respect any decision I made. Everything would stay in control. A little kissing wasn't a big deal. And we were in public.

I looked in the mirror again. The panic was gone. I was in control, and no one was going to beat me down. I wished I'd worn a bra with the dress. My nipples are puffy and were hard as eraser tips, tenting my dress visibly. I rubbed at them to push them down but that just sent a jolt to my pussy. Nothing I could do but ignore them and continue with the evening.

I slipped into the booth next to Chet until we were leg to leg. I smiled shyly at him. Touching him felt good. Chet smiled and put an arm around my shoulders. After a long pull on my Jack and Coke, I leaned in and kissed him again, this time with tongue and my hands on his chest. He was a little tight at first. I'm sure I scared him, but then he relaxed and went with it. When Kathy came back to the table, I had a warm glow in my nether regions.

Kathy cleared her throat. "Can I take your order?"

I scooted to sit up and look proper. Chet pushed his hand, hidden by the table, under my skirt while we made our orders. I pushed his hand away, but my beet red face let Kathy know exactly what was happening.

"Stop it," I whispered.

Chet grinned and put his hands on the table. I took a deep breath. Kissing was one thing. I wasn't going to risk us getting caught. Even with Dave, I wouldn't be so public about sex. I just couldn't be.

Chet kissed me again. He was more reserved. I think he knew we were going too far, too fast. Instead, we had our dinner, and a couple of drinks and caught up with each other's lives.

After dessert and coffee, I excused myself to go to the washroom, again. Looking in the mirror while I washed my hands, I thought 'We better just say goodnight. This was a lot of fun, but it doesn't need to go farther. I'm not like this. I'll let Chet walk me to the car and we'll say goodnight.'

With my intentions firm I brushed my hair and fixed my lipstick.

Chet stood at the bar where he paid the bill.

"Well, this has been fun," I said. He smelled good. "Thank you for dinner, and for... everything..."

Chet put his wallet away and slipped an arm around my waist. "You're welcome."

"Walk me to the car. I think I should go home..."

Chet hesitated for a moment and then shrugged. He guided me through the growing crowd until we were in the parking lot. He released me and opened a package of cigarettes. He lit two and handed one to me. "Do you really need to go home?"

"I should..."

Chet leaned in and kissed me again. This time in the shadows of the parking lot his hand squeezed my ass while our tongues probed and tasted each other. I didn't want to stop, and I wanted to run at the same time. Chet was still active duty, and his body was hard under his shirt. I felt his cock stir against my belly. I pressed on his chest, but his arms just pulled me closer.

We were lost in the kiss. The sound of a car door closing and a car starting brought us back to the real world. We broke the kiss and looked at each other shyly. I knew what Chet expected. He was kind enough not to be insistent, but he expected me to sleep with him again.

I came here with that option and David's permission. But could I face myself in the mirror if I did? Or if I passed on the moment?

Chet watched me. "If you want to, I've got a room here."

"I don't know that I can do this. The first time I was mad at Mac. I was disgusted with my life and myself. You made me feel good for the first time in a long time." I kissed him again.

"I like you. You knew then and you know now, this ain't no romance. It also isn't something bad." Chet traced a line down my neck to the little bit of cleavage I had, to the hard point of my nipple poking through my dress. I shivered at his touch.

"I...."

"Let's go to my room. We can talk there, or whatever..." Chet laced his fingers into mine and turned. Rather than let him go, I walked with him.

His room was on the third floor at the end of the hallway. The closer we got to the door the more I seemed to lose control of what would happen, like being on a carnival ride. I couldn't change my mind even though I knew it was wrong.

Chet opened the door and let me in. I hesitated by the bed. Chet dumped his jacket and keys on the table. He put his arms around me and kissed me. Our clothes melted off of us. Chet held me against the wall when I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock pushed against my pussy. I pulled him home with my legs.

He set me on the dresser and drove his cock home hard. Each stroke made me groan into his mouth. My pussy started convulsing immediately. He didn't last long either. I shook through my orgasm while his cock pulsed in my pussy. With the last shivering pulse, I felt his legs start to give. We barely made it to the bed without him dropping me.

We ended up on our backs laughing like idiots. I had to grab a wad of Kleenex to sop up the cum he shot up my pussy. For some reason this made me laugh harder.

"What's so funny," Chet grinned at me.

"I dunno. I've never done it standing up like that. Good thing you work out. I don't think Dave could hold me up long enough."

Chet kissed me then. I kissed him back. We kissed long and hard. He played with my tits, making the nipples hard and tingle straight to my pussy. Gradually he rolled on top of me and worked my legs onto his shoulders. By this time his cock was rock hard again. He pushed it into my sloppy pussy and gave a me a long, slow comfortable fuck. The kind that just feels good. He kissed my neck and teased my nipples and kept driving his cock into me. We must have drove the neighbors nuts with the headboard banging against the wall for an hour at least.

We fell asleep after we came that second time. I woke up later in the night with Chet pushing his cock into my pussy from behind. We lay there spooning and fucking while he sucked on my neck and tweaked my breasts. I couldn't stop cumming while he strained to get his cock as far into me as it would go. Finally, we're bucking into each other on our sides and the bed is squeaking like it was going to break.

We fell asleep again. It was daylight when we woke up again. I started the shower. The night has disappeared in some of the best sex I'd ever had. When I was just rinsing the suds from my hair the shower door slid open and Chet crowded into the stall with me. Within a few minutes we were soaping each other in intimate places and then he had me lean against the back of the shower cabinet while he slipped his cock in my freshly cleaned pussy.

Chet didn't last long. I don't know how he could keep going like he did. When he came, he didn't produce as much cum, which is no surprise, but I came harder than I had all night. It was like the more I came the more I could cum.

****

"After that Chet walked me out to the car. The parking lot was surprisingly empty, in the morning. He kissed me goodbye, but the kiss didn't stop. Before I knew what we were doing I was on my back in the back seat and Chet was pumping away one more time into my pussy.

"If anyone had looked the car was rocking and it was obvious we were doing something. That was right before I came back here."

"Did you have fun?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, yeah."

"Were you naughty?"

Donna nodded. "Yeah."

I had her naked in my arms, and my cock strained at my pants. "Are you ready to be naughty one more time?"

She nodded against my shoulder.

I dropped my pants and pushed my steel hard cock into her sloppy pussy. I rolled us over so she was riding me and pounding her pussy on my cock. I guided her hips and let our bits slap together. I thought about Chet fucking her all night, driving his cock into her, and filling her with his jizz. I couldn't hold back any longer and shot rope after rope of cum in her already overflowing pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." she cried as she came hard on my cock.

We cuddled as my cock deflated. I'd be ready to go again in a few minutes but right now I wanted to hold her. "Do you feel better?"

Donna nodded against my chest. "Yes."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"In a little bit, but I'm a little sore after all that fucking."

"No, I meant going out with Chet, or somebody else." I held my breath.

She didn't speak at first, but she shivered at the thought. "Do you really want me to? Why?"

"Well, I enjoy sex. You've said you didn't enjoy sex before me, and I think that's a shame. You shouldn't miss out. You enjoyed yourself last night, right?"

12