The Confessor Ch. 03: Professor XXX

Story Info
Edward helps Harper hook up with her professor.
4.2k words
4.38
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Professor XXX

I got up late the next morning. I texted Julie and we met up. First, we got breakfast together and then decided to spend the morning seeing the city.

Harper texted us with the address and said to meet at 3PM. Julie and I made our way over.

Harper greeted us at the door and led us up to the apartment. She opened the door and led us inside.

Her professor was named Gina, which was an appropriate name, because she bore a resemblance to Janeane Garofalo. There are a few women of that generation who have that same look and similar name: Dark haired, often with black-rimmed glasses, the kind you imagined hanging out in cafe in college during the 90s.

"Hello, Harper has told me about meeting up with you," Gina said.

"Hopefully not too much," Julie said.

"I hope a lot, given her field of expertise," I said.

Julie shot me a look, but I gave her a wink. Gina didn't seem bothered or surprised by what I said. She looked at me analytically.

"Have a seat, please," Gina said.

We moved to the living room. Gina took a seat in an arm chair. Julie and I sat on the couch, while Harper sat on the love seat.

"Harper apparently lucked into meeting you at the hotel talking about your experience appearing in Girls Gone Wild," Gina said.

"Yes, it was a bit unexpected. I guess I didn't notice her listening in. Not that it's an elitist thing, it's just Edward and I were so into the moment..."

"I already got a sense of his charisma. I suppose that is what made you comfortable enough to talk about it?"

"I guess. I mean, this isn't a normal thing for me. Neither is flirting with someone so much, uh, younger than I am," Julie said.

"This isn't met to be a judgmental space about that," Gina said,

"Though I do have some concerns."

"About Harper hooking up with a potential research subject," I said.

"Yes, there are some ethical considerations going into this, not to mention how this could affect how you and her interact," Gina said.

"We already talked about the Girls Gone Wild thing before we did anything," Julie said.

"Did you go into the meeting with her at the bar thinking something would happen?" Gina asked.

"Yes," Julie said, "Hoping for it, to be honest. It was a chance to relive the moment that didn't happen."

"Have you seen the video I shot?" I asked Gina.

"Not yet," Gina said, "I did see the Girls Gone Wild video."

I handed her my phone with the video cued up.

Gina started watching it. Not the whole thing, but she watched the intro and jump around.

"Well, I have to say it's better than that anime-girl male gaze lesbian stuff you do on your OnlyFans," Gina told Harper.

"Ironic, since the fantasy was about the male gaze," I quipped.

"It's about the excuse to act out forbidden fantasies by putting the responsibility on the male viewer," Gina said.

"Too bad you and Julie never met in college, then it could be authentic," I said.

Gina knew the idea I was seeding. Even then, the idea found fertile ground.

"She could have used someone to guide her, yes," Gina said.

"How was it the first time you initiated a new lesbian?" I asked.

"I never did. I wanted to, but I always fell straight into a relationship with established lesbians and never was single at the right time," Gina said.

"So, that was something you missed out on in your own experience," I mused, "You both have something in common."

"Again, ethics."

"Is your student's subject strictly off limits? Wasn't it following the rules of a monogamous relationship that caused you to miss opportunities?" I asked.

"Yes. But there are also the considerations of jealousy between Harper and I," Gina said.

We looked over to Harper.

"I wouldn't be jealous," Harper claimed.

"What about jealous of Julie?" Gina asked.

"I..." Harper said, unable to really lie.

"Your crush and infatuation have always been a strain for us," Gina said.

"Is it mutual?" I asked.

"Irrelevant. I did the whole professor hookup thing, and it brought its own issues," Gina said.

"What was her name?"

"He was Professor Bartman, though he insisted I call him Dan," Gina said.

Harper leaned in.

"You never told me that," Harper said.

"He was a young professor. Married too," Gina said.

"Did the wife know?" Julie asked.

"Yes. In fact, they had an arrangement. Kind of an open marriage, though not something where they shared partners," Gina said.

"That's disappointing," I said.

"Yes. I thought she was attractive enough, but mostly I think I wanted to do something with both of them to feel like what I was doing wasn't wrong," Gina said.

"Do you think it was wrong?" I asked.

"I've thought about it. Not really. Admittedly, Dan did sleep with students before and after me. But a few of us met up at his funeral and well... no one felt it was a real lecherous professor situation. Most weren't even his own students, just ones that were friends of his students. I was a rare case," Gina said.

"So, this is institutional ethics, not personal ones that stop you," I said.

"Yes," Gina said.

I nodded.

"Look, you and Julie should do it," Harper said, "I gave her a chance to redo her lost opportunity, you should let her relive the first experience she should have had."

Gina and Julie locked eyes. Gina reached forward and touched Julie's hand.

"Okay," she said, "But a few rules. Harper, you have to watch."

Harper nearly jumped out of her seat in surprise and excitement.

"This is the end of a series of choices, and I need you to see it through. But only as an observer. Second rule, no recording this. I don't need a record of this gray-area activity," she said.

"But I could still watch?" I asked.

"Yes, you've earned that much," Gina said.

I walked over to a shelf where some records were. I looked over Gina's selection.

"Mind if I play some records while you too do your thing?" I asked.

"Is this a new kink of yours?" Julie asked.

"I just want to feel involved in some way, even if this is a no-bro zone," I said.

"Fine," Gina said.

I started playing some songs while they began. I

First I started with the romantic classic Fade Into You by Mazzy Star. This played as they started their flirting. Gina took the lead in touching, flirting and finally the first kiss. Like with the Girls Gone Wild scenario we played out, Julie was right back to being the version of herself in college, hungry, eager and scared. Gina I assumed was back in her early 20s, finally able to take the experiences form her lesbians lovers and turn it toward a woman on the cusp of her first lesbian love. I threw in an Indigo Girls track after that, since this was no time to be subtle.

As Gina started to get more aggressive, I threw on Fiona Apple's Criminal It jacked up the naughtiness of the act, but also Gina's more dominate side. Julie fell under her spell, and followed Gina's every direction. It wasn't that rough or BDSM like, but it was sexy in the way it was like a while new experience for both.

They found themselves building up into a sexual ecstasy. Julie was no longer the follower; they were synced in a continuous motion of following their mutual pleasures. Their hands, mouths, and hips moved together. I helped ramp it up by playing Little Red Corvette by Prince. On the high of his highness sexual guitar riffs they both found their orgasm in their giving and receiving.

As they came down I helped by playing One Kind of Lullaby by Space Needle. Gina and Julie lay together in the afterglow.

Meanwhile I was still at the record player with Harper next to me. I could see the love and FOMO in her eyes as she saw her professor and lover in an embrace.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"I'm okay," Harper said, "I might not get the chance to be with Gina but at least I helped these two make up for lost opportunities. I can be satisfied with that.

I appreciated Harper's maturity, and not being consumed by jealousy or despair. She could find happiness amid the disappointment, even if she would never be able to make the hookup with her professor happen. She could truly find satisfaction.

But I couldn't.

As I said before, most of being a confessor is letting the other person tell their desires and simply letting them find their way to what it is they want. But sometimes they hit a wall, whether based on religious hangovers, past shames and setbacks, or with Gina the pesky ethics written for good reason, but not for her situation. Harper couldn't reach that level to break Gina from those confinement of professional ethics. But I thought I could, and I certainly wouldn't settle.

"Follow my lead," I whispered to Harper.

"Huh?"

"Just do it," I said.

Harper looked at me hopefully. I felt a twinge in my heart. She truly believed in me, and I didn't want to let her down.

#

Gina and Julie got up and got redressed. Julie went to the bathroom to freshen up. Gina came over to me.

"Good DJ work. Is there anything you can't do?" she asked.

"It helped me get laid and paid as side hustle in college," I said, "You ever date a DJ?"

"My types were guys in bands," Gina said.

"When's the last time you were a muse?" I asked.

"Too long," Gina said, "It's been a few years since I've been with a man."

"Loss of interest?" I asked.

"Well, in me. The good men my age are married or taken, and too many want a younger woman," Gina said.

"What about the younger men?" I asked.

"You mean boys? Because porn has ruined them. Step-parent porn turns them into either wanting me to do everything, or else they can't get hard unless I pretend to be stuck under the bed," Gina said.

"Sorry for my generation. Let me make it up to you," I said.

"You're shameless, aren't you?" Gina said.

"What do I have to be ashamed of?" I asked.

I put a hand on her waist. Just then Julie returned.

"You couldn't even wait until I got back to make a move?" Julie playfully chided me.

"We're only in town so long," I said, "I have to make the most of it."

"Maybe I should as well, in case this comes back to haunt me," Gina said.

"It hasn't been an issue for my lovers before," I told her, "You're special, but not in that way."

I kissed her. Even with her recent orgasm from sex with Julie, she was ready again. There was definitely a hunger for a man's touch.

In the business of the business convention and my extracurricular activities, I hadn't shaved, which gave a rough texture that she felt with her hand, cheek, tongue and neck. She also took in my smell, something she had missed so much in the last few years.

My texture and smell were only some of the sensations she was starved for. I wasn't rough with her, but I was firm. A hand on the side of her face and a firm grip on her ass was enough to have her melt into my hands. But she wasn't helpless either, and I could feel her needs and desires in her body language. Much like Julie, she was an older woman in need of a man who could communicate and listen without words.

She enthusiastically stripped me down and kissed down my body. She eagerly grabbed my cock and began stroking it. She ran her tongue from the tip down to the balls.

It may have been years since her last time with a man, but her oral skills hadn't rusted a bit. I could have gotten lost in her mouth alone. I allowed myself to enjoy it, but kept myself from cumming to soon.

I put a hand on the side of her face and she slowed down. I moved her to the couch and began going down on her, while putting one of my thumbs in her mouth. Even with just my thumb, she didn't slack on her oral. In that moment I couldn't imagine what guy would be foolish enough to let her go.

She had one hand in my hair to guide me in my own oral on her. She was no less active in receiving than she was in giving. While I held onto her thighs, it was as much as to hold on as to guide her. My face was buried in her soft thighs. Honestly, being enveloped inside her thighs was a pleasure in itself. I thought of how Julie had just had that pleasure before me, and how Harper dreamed of being in here.

Like with receiving oral, I could have gotten lost in here, but I had come with another mission, and I needed to make Gina cum to advance my goal.

Reading her body I worked to bring her to orgasm. I could hear her gasps even as her thighs clamped on my head as she climaxed. As soon as she relaxed her grip I was already moving up, ready to fuck her.

I had her legs spread and her wet pussy ready. I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips and clit.

"Put it in," she said.

I pushed in. Her legs wrapped around me and I was hooked in. Like her oral, this was expert level sex that could have had me blowing my load in seconds if I wasn't disciplined enough. My own solution was to make her cum. Luckily, she was just as good as signaling her wants and needs as she was at giving pleasure. Her signal came in clear as 4K TV.

Gina buried her face against my neck. I thrust harder as she closed her eyes. With her distracted I was able to make eye contact with Harper, who was watching next to Julie.

"Strip" I mouthed.

She obeyed, and began to get naked. Julie looked at Harper then at me, more in wonder about what I had planned. I gave her wink.

Gina was nearing orgasm and I focused in. I altered my thrust so I was rubbing directly on her clit, while having one breast in my hand, and another pulling her hair back. I moved in and kissed the right spot on her neck and she reached the point of no return. Her body convulsed under me. For the next minute I kept going as she went through the orgasm.

She finally opened her eyes.

"God I needed a good dicking like that," she said.

"Now it's time for what I need," I said.

I pulled out of her and sat back.

"On your knees," I said.

She got up. I put my cock in her face and she took it in her mouth. I put a hand behind her head and guided her all the way down my cock. She closed her eyes in a wince as it pushed against the back of her throat.

With my free hand I signaled Harper to come over. She silently snuck up as Gina, eyes still closed, went back and forth on my cock. She came next to me and I kissed her, while moving a hand down to her ass and gave it a squeeze. Harper gave an excited moan, getting Gina's attention.

"What the?" she said.

She looked up Harper, then shot a look at me.

"This is what I need, your mouth on my cock, and her ass in my hand," I said.

I gave Harper's ass a smack for emphasis.

"Whatever you're trying, it's not going to happen," Gina said.

"We'll see," I said.

I guided back to my cock, and she really went in on the oral. She no doubt thought she could deescalate the situation my making me cum soon. Luckily the answer I needed was already in my hand.

Literally.

I gave Gina another minute to work her mouth magic, before taking her hand that was on my thigh and placing it on Harper's ass.

"Harper really does a great ass, doesn't she," I said as I did it.

I thrust my cock deeper in her mouth I said that and Gina hands squeezed both my other thigh and Harper's ass at the same time.

But even as she relaxed her hands, it didn't move from Harper's as. Once I saw her hand begin to caress Harper, I knew I had done it. I still had a few steps, but I was over the biggest obstacle.

Harper's eyes were lit up, finally feeling the touch she sought so long. She looked at me with a glowing express.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome," I said.

I gave her a quick kiss, then guided her down on her knees so she next to Gina's face.

"How about you two share it?" I suggested.

Gina took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it toward Harper. Harper gratefully took it and started to blow me. I could sense the contrast in their oral skills. Harper was eager, but Gina was more skilled. Harper was gagging a bit as she tried to deep throat me.

"Go slower," Gina told her.

Gina moved Harper's hair out of her face and began touching her throat.

"Slow, and at this angle," Gina said.

Gina adjusted Harper and my cock slid in much easier.

"Who taught you this?" I asked.

"A sex worker I interviewed for my doctoral thesis, though we used a banana," Gina said.

I let Harper work her new-found throat skills for a little while, then I pulled her back.

"Let's see both your tongue work," I said.

I put my cock between them, and they began to work my cock together. They started each taking one side, moving up and down the shaft and teasing the head. Their tongues touched lightly at the top. I hope that might initiate a kiss, but it didn't. I waited before making the move they both feared to make.

During that time Gina took the tip and began working. Harper went down and worked on my balls. I let myself just being in that moment, my cock a shared experience for both of them, and the last barrier between them having each other.

Then I reached forward and moved both their heads back to my shaft. They went up and were both kissing the tip on either side. I still had my hand on their heads and held them there as I pulled my cock back and they finally kissed.

They kissed a slow and nervous kiss, and I kept my hands there. But as they began to embrace each other I let my hands slide to their backs.

Their hands began to explore and reach hungrily for the other's breasts. Harper broke the kiss first, and moved to Gina's neck. She must have watched closely because she went to the right spot to get Gina going. Any chance of Gina's conscience telling her no was blocked. By the time Harper was moving down to kiss Gina's breasts, Gina was already guiding her.

Gina let this go for a good while, alternating Harper between the breasts, but her hungry hands still made their way to Harper's own breasts. At one point Gina pulled her up, and in a smooth motion pulled Harper up so her breasts were in her face. Gina started licking and sucking Harper's breasts eagerly.

I let that go for a good while, letting them both enjoy their well-earned and too-long delayed pleasure. By then, however, I was sure it was secured enough that they would have plenty of other chances to fuck each other. Now it was my time to get my reward for making this happen.

I started with kissing Harper and running a hand up her back. I put my other hand on Gina's head, and she looked up. She moved up and kissed me. They both looked at me, wondering what was next.

"Harper, lay down," I said.

She did, and I slid one of the pillows underneath her.

"Gina, on top, 69 style," I said.

Gina positioned herself. I positioned myself to fuck Harper's pussy. I slid in her, the moved Gina's face down to lick Harper's clit. Harper was already licking Gina's pussy and playing with her ass.

You know how a meal tastes best after a hard day's work, when you've really worked up a hunger? I feel the same way with sex at times, and Harper's pussy was the best I had ever had. I could easily have asked her for another hookup after sex with Julie, but it wouldn't have been the same. On top of the general pleasure, there was the ability to look down and see Gina eagerly tasting her protege's pussy for the first time.

I took my cock out, covering in Harper's pussy juices, and placed it on Gina's lips. Gina eagerly took it in and sucked my cock clean. She took a few eager laps of Harper's full pussy before I thrust back in.

To date this is my best threesome. I've had strippers, porn stars, and many hookups, but this was the proudest I had been of my work. I have no doubt it was for Harper and Gina as well. Now I didn't need to worry about the pleasure of those other two, and could just thrust away until I came.

Even though I had sex several times already this trip, I think this was a biggest orgasm is had, both in pleasure and amount of cum. I could have pulled out and given Gina a facial, and maybe enough for Harper if I could hold, but I didn't feel this was how this should end. I worked hard for this pussy.

12