The Connor Walker Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Connor deals with a sexy issue before graduation.
1.3k words
4.09
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The first chapter of our story. If you haven't done so, I recommend reading the introduction to this series which gives a bit of background. We start off as Connor finishes high school and goes on to college. Main characters: Connor Walker, his father Carter, his mother Claire)

Present Day

-

"O-oh my god... Yes! Yes! Just like th-that! Baby... you're gonna... make me cum" the tall blonde woman moaned as she frantically pressed her hands back on her desk, leaning back to get better balance as the sounds of flesh smackin on flesh filled her small office. Her blonde hair fell in strands over her face as her messy bun became more so. She pushed up her glasses as her plump lips pursed as yet another moan was stiffled, not wanting to elicit any unwanted attention from her coworkers.

"Now, now Mrs. Bailey... lets not get caught" Connor said as he gave the thirty something year old school counselor a smirk and covered her mouth. His big, throbbing cock continued sliding in and out of the sexy woman in front of him. Her long stocking clad legs wrapped around his waist tight, urging him on to bring her to the second orgasm of the quick romp that just began a few minutes ago. Her white blouse had been ripped open during the voracious make out session that abruptly commenced after what would have been Connor's last counseling session. He was now hungrily sucking on Mrs. Bailey's hard nipples, her bra pushed down to reveal her beatiful B cup breasts.

"Fuck you're so tight Mrs. Bailey... so sexy" Connor whispered into her ear before guiding his mouth down and kissing and nibbling on her elegant neck. Her hazel eyes rolled back in ecstasy as the simple gesture made her go mad with pleasure.

"You and I can... get in r-real trouble if we... get caught" she said with asly smirk as her sultry blue eyes enticed Connor to thrust his impressive member balls deep inside her.

"And you could've stopped me when I first kissed you. You're the naughty one here, Mrs. B" he responded with a groan as everyinch of his eight inch girthy member bottomed out inside her. She shuddered and shivered as her eyes rolled back in utter pleasure.

"God, you feel so fucking good" she moaned with a look of desperation as he began his thrusts once again.

"Connor... i-i'm cummmming!" she shouted as Connor began to feel his balls tense, ready to unload all over her. Just as the older woman began to tremble, clasping her legs around Connor, the door to her office opened abruptly. Mrs. Bailey was mid orgasm, legs trembling uncontrollably and head thrown back when they were interrupted.

"Mrs. Bailey! C-Connor! What is going on!" a short balding plump man with a bushy mustache exclaimed in shock as he quickly overted his eyes.

"Principal Summers! Oh my god!" she quickly exclaimed as she forced herself to recover from the fog of nirvana overtaking her as she looked at the stunned man.

"Fuuuuuck me!" Connor exclaimed, seemingly ignoring the recent development as he groaned and slid his cock out of te woman's soaked pussy and with two quick pumps, shot ropes of wamr wum all over her flat stomach, coating her skirt and blouse.

"Connor! stop!" she exclaimed as she quickly pushed him off, getting to her feet and turning away to cover up.

"Mrs. Bailey! Clean yourself up and get to my office now!" Principal Summers exclaimed as he looked over at Connor.

"And you... Connor Walker..." the plump man began to say before simply grumbling in frustration and walking away as his face turned a deep maroon.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this... oh god... oh god" Mrs. Bailey said through panicked breaths as she overted her eyes from Connor as she walked to the door.

"Great last session, Mrs. B... hopefully we can reconnect when i'm back for summer break" Connor slyly added just as she reached the doorway. For a split second, he could see her hesitation, almost aif she'd thought about it before she continued on in a nervous huff.

--

"Really! With the counselor, Connor! What the hell were you thinking!" his father exclaimed as he paced in front of him and ran his hand over his face. Connor simply sat on their couch, in their luxurious living room, not saying a word.

"You could have been expelled! On the week of graduation! Your entire career... flushed down the drain because you could'nt keep it in your god damn pants!" Carter shouted as he glared at his son.

"Ok... yes, again, thank you very much Principal Summers. And please be sure to give my best to Mrs. Summers. Yes, of course, mhhm, you as well. bye" Claire said with a cheerful tone as she ended her call. She sighed as she clicked the end call button on her phone.

"Well, they're not going to fire Mrs. Bailey, with the condition that you never walk on campus again, or have contact with her." his mother says with a sigh as she delicately pushes a strand of her dark golden hair behind her ear.

"That also means you won't be able to walk for graduation or go to senior night with your friends." she adds as she gently crosses her arms and looks over at Connor. Her voice was stern yet soothing, a stark contrast from his father's.

"What! But i'm leaving to start training camp next week! That's going to be the last time i'll be able to see my friends until next summer!" Connor exclaims as he stands up, looking on at his parents in shock.

"Enough! You're lucky they're letting you graduate at all, Connor! Fucking a faculty member... they shouldv'e expelled you!" Carter continued, his eyes filled with rage.

"Honey, come on, there's no need to make this worse" Claire offered up as she sighed, putting a hand on her husband's shoulder.

"First a teacher, then a reporter, two classmates' mothers, I don't know how many girls at your school, and now a counselor. Do you have any idea how much of a headache you've become?" he continued on angrily, his voice unwavering.

"Carter!" Claire exclaimed in objection. "Do you really think this is helping?"

"No it's fine, mom. Let Dad get things off his chest. What? Are you going to tell me i'm not reading my defenses well enough? Or that I have to train harder so I can make the deep throw? All so I won't embarass you when I go to your dear ole alma mater to play football?" Connor said with a raising, defiant voice.

"Don't you start wiht me boy! If it wasn't for us giving you everything you ever needed and wanted, you'd never have this opportunity! And now here you are screwing it all up. If it wasn't for us convincing your principal, you'd be expelled! You ungrateful brat!" Carter shouts with a final point of his finger at his son, now standing only a couple of feet away.

"Alright! Stop! That's enough!" Claire interjects as she gets between the two, pushing them apart.

"Go to your room, finish packing." She tells Connor before turning to her husband. "We need to talk... now"

Connor's glare never departed from his father's, giving it just as good as he got it before he walked away without a single word. This just settled it for Connor, he wanted nothing more than to finally leave this place and start a new life in Southern California. That's what sealed the deal that took him to California, he'd be thousands of miles away from his parents' swanky Mahattan penthouse apartment.

Sure his last name obviously helped get him to be the top recruit signing for the University of Southern California, but he knew he'd make a name for himself. His talent and sheer will would help him carve his own way to get out from under his famous father's shadow; even if it meant becoming infamous along the way.

--