The Conqueror's Prize Pt. 01

Story Info
A foreign tyrant stakes his claim.
3.6k words
4.52
10.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smoke rose from the capital city, fires raging and soldiers pillaging. The air reeked of burning wood and burning meat.

The king and queen sat in their throne room, responding to the ceaseless stream of increasingly frantic messengers. The city had fallen, they said, it was time to flee.

The queen stirred in her seat. She was a young woman, just past her twentieth year. Long raven hair held back by a silver-and-sapphire tiara, her exquisite body covered by a heavy blue dress, studded with silver to match her tiara. She looked back and forth, uncertain, panic rising in her chest like bile.

"My king, this is not going our way. Things have gone on much to far. We must flee, now."

The king simply smiled. "Even if the city falls, our castle is immensely fortified, with provisions to last for a full year. This barbarian 'conqueror', as he calls himself, has bitten off far more than he can chew. My generals to the east and north have both already received word, and re-routed to retake this city". The king was nearly two decades her senior, graying at his hair and beard, though he was not an unattractive man. There was little love between them, theirs a relationship of brute political pragmatism. She the foreign bride, second daughter of a merchant prince in the free cities of the south.

The king may be her husband, but he was her king first. He reminded her of that often.

"This wannabe conqueror may have taken the city, but he has no chance of holding it. His little fiefdom simply does not have the population to field an army big enough. Not against our might. So all we have to do is wait. Nothing can penetrate our castle."

Opposite them, at the entrance of the throne-room, the thirty-feet tall double doors were blown off of their hinges in a spray of nails and splinters. The guards were cut down in a heartbeat by a pair of thrown axes, cleaving their helmets in twain.

"Well, gracious hosts. You certainly threw a party worthy of my arrival!"

The conqueror and his soldiers stepped in through the ruined door. They were all of a kind, these strange invaders from across the sea. Their skin was unnaturally pale, like old parchment, crisscrossed by fine tattoos- or perhaps birthmarks?- like strokes of calligraphy, though none could read the symbols. Eyes like black river stones and hair like spilled ink. These fighters in particular, being soldiers, were also splattered in blood. Their bodies were lean, but impossibly taut and muscular, their faces were lean and angular, with chins, noses, and ears sharp enough to cut glass.

They were all naked, save for the straps that held the sheathes of their weapons. A guard, who had been hiding behind a pillar, charged at one, only for his tattoos to flare with a black glint, casting a halo of anti-light, deflecting the blow. The invader swung her club around one-handed. Men and women served side-by-side, in the nude, though these invaders had less dimorphism. Both sexes lacked body hair, both hand lean bodies with little fat and barely any curves. Their women had small breasts, though quite perky, and a very slight roundness to their faces, but otherwise they served side-by side without distinction.

"Greetings, my new vassals!" The lead conqueror said, strutting down the grand hall like a performer on a stage. His ink-black hair ran down halfway to his waist, his black eyes glittering. Like all of his kind, the Rehelat, his smile was unnerving, the corners of his lips just a little too far up his face, and his teeth a little to long and sharp. A smile like a snake.

His cock was a dagger, brandished menacingly, long and erect. All of the men seemed to be aroused, in fact. The Queen stared at it in silent horror. A small part of her found these foreigners, and this one in particular, strangely enticing, as he virtually skipped down the aisle, his followers following at a brisk walk. He radiated power, both supernatural energy and 'I own you' confidence rising from him like heat from an iron.

The queen felt her ear tickled by her husband's breath as he whispered into it.

"We stall for time."

With that the king stood and stepped forward. "Who are you, interloper, to come barging into my lands, killing my people. What-"

The foreigner slapped him, flat on the face, like he was a snippy servant. "My name is Raihan, and I am your new lord." He glanced between him and the queen. "You two married?"

"Yes." The queen said. "I am the queen of this nation, and my husband it's king. You are trespassing." She said the words slowly, deliberately, as though they were foreign to her, as she continued looking Raihan up and down. His large, statuesque cock, his churning balls, his rippling muscles, his pale skin slick with sweat and blood.

She swallowed, her entire body breaking out in cold sweat, from mingled fear and arousal. Her husband was hardly an ugly man, but this exotic foreigner was doing things to her just by standing there. And, gods above, his smell!

"Hm. Shame. She's wasted on you." Raihan stepped forward and caressed her face, and she froze stiff in terror and desire, unable even to flinch. The king rose, hand moving to his sword beside his throne, only for a female warrior to grab him by the wrists.

This new warrior was a woman, well over six feet tall, her entire body taut with muscle, her breasts small but extremely perky, her legs in particular powerfully muscled. "Well well." She whispered. "Aren't you a cutie." She pinned him to the ground, yanking his crown off and flinging it across the room, where it smacked against a column and broke, gemstones skittering away. She grabbed the front of his fine vest and pulled, ripping it open without resistance, exposing his bare chest to the air.

The woman called over her shoulder at Raihan as she straddled the king.. "May I fuck the former king, All-father?"

"In a moment, grand-daughter. I wish to try something, first."

That finally shocked her out of her trance. "Grand-daughter?" the queen asked. Raihan looked, perhaps twenty at most, and the woman looked perhaps a few years older than him.

Raihan smiled. "Yes. You see, I am older than I look. A very long story, involving the magic that flows in my and my descendants veins. I am nearly two hundred years old. I have fathered hundreds of sons and daughters, who have in turn borne thousands of grandchildren and tens of thousands of grand-children. I am the ruler of my nation specifically because I am the ancestor of my entire nation, three or four generations removed though I may be."

"Your entire army..."

"... is my family. This is the purpose of my conquests. To spread our blood- my blood- across all the lands of the world, and rule over it as a benevolent father. All-father. Tell me, do you find me beautiful?"

The queen looked him over, head to toe. His tight, well-muscled body, graceful and powerful, and currently looming over her like a stormfront. She could feel his heat rising off him, and his smell like musk and flowers. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter in his presence, as her body betrayed her. He had a beautiful face, painterly, almost boyish.

"Yes." she whispered faintly.

"Louder." he told her softly.

"Yes. You are a beautiful creature, my new king." She said.

The old king, her husband, stared at her in horror. "Sera! What are you doing?" Stalling, sera told herself, somewhat reluctantly.

Raihan ignored him. "So, Sera. Who's cock is larger? Mine or your husband's?"

"You. Half again as long, and easily twice as thick."

"SERA!"

"Would you like me to fuck you?" Raihan said with a smile. He stared deeply into her eyes, his own ink-wells, viper-smile on his face.

It took all her willpower. "No. I love my husband, and-"

He cut her off by yanking her from her throne and tossing her to the floor, punning both her wrists above her head with a single hand. Raihan glanced at his daughter. "You may begin." He glanced up at the men and women who served him. "There are maids and servants all through this castle. You may do as you will with them. I have this under control." Thigh laughed, chit-chatting idly in their foreign tongue as they walked away.

He ran a hand along her body, taking in every curve beneath the cloth, before he began ripping the dress from her body like wrapping paper on a present. Sera writhed and screamed, trying to dislodge the man atop her, yet also strangely aroused by her own helplessness under him. The king watched her in horror, screaming, until his own attacker began to take her pleasure.

She ripped the cloth off of his body, shredding the expensive cloth like it was nothing. Already her arousal was dripping from her in thick, slimy ropes. She ripped his pants open, exposing his erect cock. She collected her juices with her hands and began stroking his cock. "Not as big as my husband." she purred at him, serpent smile beaming, "but you will be fine snack in the meantime."

With that, she slammed herself down on him, taking his cock into her. The king screamed, bucking his hips, trying to shove her off, but she was to strong, wrapping her powerful legs around him and leaning forward, stealing a kiss from him, her long fangs drawing blood as they brushed his tongue, He screamed into her mouth as she clenched and coiled her womanhood around his dick. She pulled away from the kiss and whispered in his ear. "I once tore a man's cock off mid fuck. Didn't even need to use my hand. Just gripped and ripped." she said, giving him a few threatening clenches. "If you come before I do, you will meet the same fate." She gave him a little kiss on the cheek, before beginning to furiously mash her hips down on his, like a hammer on an anvil, loud fleshy slaps ringing out through the air as the king began to cry in pain and pleasure.

Two atavistic impulses warred within him. One was overjoyed that such a spectacular female specimen was mating with him, soon to take in his seed. She was a giantess, well over six feet, well-muscled, modest but very firm breasts. The other half of him terrified, a cornered animal trapped by a gigantic, overpowering predator. He sobbed, and she licked the tears from his face, giggling.

Raihan sighed and shook his head. "Her father- my fifty-first son- was a genuine monster of a man. Kresa there is much more mild, but even so, she... gets carried away at times." Raihan smiled as he tore the final scraps of silver-studded cloth from her body, leaving her naked, her young, curvaceous body bare to the air. She had the olive skin and raven hair of the southlands. He ran a large hand along her soft curves, cooing adoringly and talking to himself in words he could not understand.

His other hand held both her wrists high above her head, his grip as firm as an iron brand yet as soft as a silken ribbon. Sera shivered, the stone cold below her and his body radiating heat above her. The man was terrifying, his large, sculpted body rippling with power, yet his pretty face held a warm, beaming smile. The kind of disarming, adoring, almost smitten smile that, just for a second, made her forget he was a mass murderer on an unfathomable scale.

He gently cupped her face in his free hand, his face directly over her, her entire body covered in the shadows he cast. He smiled again, warmly.

"Tell me, once-queen Sera. You are beautiful, but you do not look like the others I have met in this kingdom. Southland features. Perhaps from Hellada?"

Sera blushed and turned her head away. Then she noticed something. A dagger, probably dropped by a guard in their haste. Within arm's reach- or, it would be, if not for her hands being pinned.

"That answers my question. It would seem we are both foreigners here." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then a soft kiss along the jaw, and then another along her throat. He buried his face in her flesh and breathed in deeply. "All these years so far from home, and I can still smell the sea on you."

He smiled as he brought his head up to face her again. "As the knew king of this nation, I declare your marriage to your old husband annulled."

The once-king in question was currently convulsing and screaming as his orgasm neared. "Oh, come on. We just started!" The invading warrior panted as she continued riding him furiously. "Loathsome humans. Why do I waste my time with you. Don't you dare cum! I swear on the All-father I will rip you cock out if you can't finish me." She shifted from bouncing up and down to grinding, rocking back and forth and side to side. "Good thing I'm warded. It would be a shame to have to bare your miserable excuse for offspring."

In a last ditch effort to kill his orgasm, he bit down on the inside of his cheek. The pain shocked him out of his erotic trance, postponing his orgasm by a few extra moments. He began bucking his hips back up into her, kneading a modest breast with one hand and attacking her clit with the other. He had to make her cum first. Or his next orgasm would be his last.

"Warded?" Sera asked Raihan. Keep him talking. Keep him distracted. Don't let him fuck you.

"Oh." He smiled. He leaned back and moved his hips closer to her face. "The marks on out bodies have magical powers. Mostly defensive. This one," he pointed at a complex chain of glyphs running from his navel to the root of his cock, "means that a Rehelat can neither impregnate nor be impregnated unless they specifically will it. And, in the latter case, shall only remain pregnant so long as they still desire to be."

The words he spoke fell on her like a bucket of ice-water. For her entire, admittedly brief adulthood, the possibility of pregnancy had loomed over her head like an executioner's ax, every moment of pleasure laced with risk, with horror. She knew that her duty as queen was to one day bear children, but even time she had been fucked by her husband, she had pleaded with him to pull out and finish on her belly or breasts. Thus far, he had obliged, though even then, she would stew in dread for days afterward, terrified that one lone drop could have escaped her gaze and found it's mark in secret.

"Has your husband ever made you cum?"

She demurred, looking to the side, only to be greeted by the sight of the foreign woman trying as hard as she could to shatter her husband's pelvis. The warrior arched her back and wailed in orgasm, her pussy clenching down around his cock so hard it hurt. The laced pain and pleasure sent him over the edge, and he dug his fingers into the rug and moaned as he released his seed in her, her clenching coiling muscles sucking it from him like his cock was a straw. Her pussy gulped hungrily at him, ravenously, and she continued mashing herself down on him until he flopped out of her, flaccid. He collapsed, panting, a pleasurable numb washing over him. His wife refused to let him finish inside her, even on safe days. It was, he realized with a start, his first creampie.

The warrior woman glared down at his limp cock.

"Soft? After one shot? Fucking weakling." She slapped him in the face. "Harden. Now!" When the once-king only cried, she slapped him again. "Harden!" Slap. "Harden!" This time, she did not slap him, but gave him a wicked right hook, his head bouncing off of the carpeted floor. "Harden!" She snarled, before giving up, standing up, bending over, and inspecting herself. "Barely any cum at all. Pathetic. I doubt it would have taken root even if I wasn't warded." She squatted over his face, rolling her hips and grinding her snatch into his bruised, tear-streaked face. "Suck your worthless seed out of me and make me climax again."

Terrified of her wrath, he tried in vain to pleasure her with his mouth. He had never gone down on a woman before, considering it a grave indignity. He fought back tears as he realized how far he had fallen.

Sera cringed in sympathy as her husband was violated. "No. He has never... brought me to completion before." She often had to finish herself off with her fingers, silently, while he snored beside her. "And he has never done... that before."

"That?" Raihan asked her quizzically, head tilted, river-stone eyes staring down at her unblinkingly.

"Um... used his mouth."

Raihan looked visibly disgusted. "Loathsome man."

"He... he said it was... unclean."

"Absolute fool." Raihan kissed her on the throat, on the collarbone, on her nipples, working her way down.

"He said I was too hairy. 'As southerner's are want to be', he sometimes said." It was true. Much of her body was covered in hair, though most of the hairs were fine and blended into her skin.

Raihan was visibly appalled at her husband's behavior, as he ran his hands and mouth adoringly along her body. Down her chest, down her belly. Along the strip of hair that ran from her navel to her mound, his face tickling her hairs. "Your body is a thing of beauty, once-queen." He ran his hands and tongue down her legs, ignoring her womanhood for the moment, caressing every inch of her, before reaching her feet.

He gave one toe a playful nibble, winking at her, before bringing his face to hers, kissing her. His hands continued roaming her body. One hand came to rest on her mound, his fingers running through her bush. "Soft as mink" he whispered into her ear, before beginning to suckle on her throat.

The warrior woman snarled in frustration as she continued mashing her pussy into the once-king's incompetent mouth. He was trying to fuck her pussy with is tongue like it was a pseudo-cock, which is the most incompetent method she could imagine.

"Worthless. Well, at least you are hard again."

"Please! No more!" He sobbed as she stood up, picked him up, and slung him over her shoulder like a sack, before walking out the door.

The once-queen and the new king were alone. He kissed her throat and face, whispering into her ear words that she did not understand, as he began to stroke and massage her womanhood. After a few minutes of this, he stopped.

"May I continue, my new subject? May I give you the pleasure that he could not?"

She whimpered wordlessly and bucked her hips, grinding into his stationary hand.

"Use your words, child."

"Yes!" She whined. "Fuck me!"

He smirked. "The fucking is going to have to wait a bit. In the meantime..."

He crawled down her body, kissing along the way, before smiling, and taking her pussy in his mouth, he licked and stroked her, suckling aggressively, drinking from her flesh as though he was dying of thirst.

Sera arched her back and groaned, her legs spreading as wide as they could in ancient reflex, high in the air above them. Her arms spread as well, trying to dig into the flagstones of the floor. The dagger glistened in the sunset light, mere feet from her. Well within arms reach. She needed only to reach out and take it. A voice in the back of her head begged her to. To take the dagger and kill the monster that was trying to assault her. With a single stroke, she could end the war and save her country, and free her husband.

Her husband. That loathsome man. Who in all their years of marriage had never given her a fraction of the pleasure this majestic man was giving her

Ignoring the blade, she took Raihan's hair in her hands, gripping firmly, pressing his head into her as she ground hips into his eager face.

Her pleasure built for several minutes, as she shivered and moaned, before it crested and receded like an ocean wave. A brief orgasm, but an intense one, far higher than she had ever given herself.

He stood up, and took her hand and helped her to her feet as well, though in the aftermath of her orgasm her legs were shaking like a newborn fawn. She leaned on him, her face against his warm, muscled chest, and his arm tucked under her arms and holding her upright. He slowly walked her along.

"There we go, once-queen. The next few weeks are going to be long and strenuous. There is still a war going on, after all. I have a... project that I am going to be conducting, and this location- the castle itself, the nearby resources, your court-mage, and a few other things- is perfect. Are you going to be a cooperative subject to your new emperor, once-queen?"

12