The Conquest Club Files 11

Story Info
I pick up where Gerry leaves off...
7.3k words
4.74
8.4k
7
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

The Conquest Club Files 11

By: AlexClayton

***

Hunter File: Liz (Model Inspiration: Kristine Jessica/Brooke Thomsen)
Age: 23
Height: 5'5"

Figure/Stats: Average/32C-24-34

Hair: Light Brown, short cut just past the shoulders
Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: One Piece, Dark Blue, Form Fitting Swimsuit

*

"Draw me like one of your French Girls"

-Rose Dawson, Titanic (1997)

"Fuck me like one of your little Anime Girls"

-Liz

*

Well, while Gerry is off living the good life of being an NFL Star, banging his wives and half of Indianapolis, enjoying yet another fucking Super Bowl win, and lining up his finances for a nice, cushy retirement while still in his prime, others of us still have to fucking work.

Oh, I'm Allen by the way.

And don't get me wrong; I'm grateful to the little bastard for my life and my wife and everything, I just kinda wished that I'd done it without riding his coattails. Ya see; my parents installed into my sister and I that we should work hard at life and earn what we get, not taking any handouts. So, to have Elizabeth Caffery dropped into my lap was a godsend from heaven. That then set up a cascade effect of what my life was to become shortly after that. Sure, Liz and I were pretty much an item after that night in my old treehouse where we, along with her little sister, watched Gerry fuck the hell out of those two MILFs, but it wasn't until after the draft that things between Liz and I really got serious. It was Liz that threw down the gauntlet the weekend after the Draft Party.

"You know, if you were any such of a man," Liz told me when she came by my place... well, actually my parents' place still, I just paid rent... one morning while I was eating breakfast, "you'd be on your way like Gerry is. But instead you still live with your folks and all you do is help run a swim center."

I couldn't help but sit there, mid bite, gawking at her like an idiot for a minute before my brain finally engaged. "What's wrong with managing a swim center?" I asked stupidly. "It allows people like you to go swimming during the wintertime, remember?" And the fact of the matter was that I was in the process of getting my own apartment closer to where I worked at. I was about to move out and already had the keys and everything. Only, I haven't told her that yet. What the fuck got into her?

Liz didn't seem impressed with my counter as she gave me an indignant sniff, crossing her arms from where she sat across from me at the table and looking away. "I should've never have left Gerry. He's a real man who takes care of his women properly. If you were also any kind of a man, you'd fuck me like one of those cartoon anime girls that you're always fantasizing about." I pointed out that Gerry had left her cheatin' ass and, with that, she was up and gone, heading back to her house.

What... The... Fuck?

I called Gerry about it and he just laughed. "She wants you to put her in her place, man," he said. I could hear his girls, Kim and Jen, also laughing in the background.... the bastard. "Tell ya what, man, I'll help you move into your apartment to make it go by faster, you can set things up, and we can plan a surprise for her." Now that's what I wanted to hear. We plotted and planned the whole caper. Kim and Jen were going to keep Liz busy for the day while Gerry and I moved my things into my decent two-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of town. At the same time, Kim was going to be telling her and Liz's folk to not be expecting Liz for the rest of the weekend and to keep it on the down-low. To my surprise, that got me a text from their mom that said that since Gerry was going to be busy with the NFL, I'd have to take his place here in town and she expected 'big' things from me.

More on Mrs. C later.

Gerry and I got me moved into the new apartment in relatively good order on Saturday. Our dads both pitched in to help and with only my room of stuff to move, it went really quick. Then Gerry and I set up my living room and bedroom while piling all of my boxes and luggage into the second bedroom. Gerry, the ever-giving saint that he is, then lends me a bunch of his bondage gear that I pick out just for Liz. With the first part done, I then head to work. Why go to work, you ask? Simple. Mr. Caffery, Liz and Kim's dad, heard about our plan and decided to help. "She needs a good butt-whuppin'," he said while we were moving my things in. "Gerry was a wake-up call for her but she still needs a good paddling. Maybe you can be the one to give it to her." So, with that now out there, he thought that today would be a good day to 'shock' their pool, and the Moreaus' pool for detailed cleaning...

...forcing Liz to have to come to the pool complex to do her daily laps.

It's not the first-time things have ever gotten kinky here. Hell, Liz and I made out in one of the maintenance hallways while Gerry fucked that nun a few months prior. This is where I'm at, just off the side of the hallway where people have to come to get to the locker rooms, when I'm lying in wait for Liz. Once she gets done, I see her coming down the stairs, sopping wet as she towels off, not even paying attention to me. In retrospect, we should probably do something about this little blind corridor. But, in the meantime, I'm going to exploit it. The first thing I do is to snag Liz and pull her towards me with one hand while clamping my other hand around her mouth to muffle her scream. The scream lasts only a half second before she bites my hand while I'm dragging her down the hallways to the infamous storeroom. I hiss in pain and take a moment to grab the towel she has and use that instead as an ad hoc hood to haul her the rest of the way there.

Once I manhandle my girlfriend down to the storeroom, I practically fling her in there. Lucilly, she lands and skids across the flat, polished floor close to where I have my patented 'Gerry's Bag of Fun' waiting. She tries to get up to scramble away from me but I tackle her and straddle her butt to keep her down. "Dammit Gerry!" she growls as she notices the bag, "I thought you were at home fucking your fiancés!"

I just let out an evil chuckle as I grab the first thing in the bag; a pair of arm bindings that I slide down her outstretched left arm. Then I grab her right arm and do the same. Liz is rolling and bucking underneath of me, trying to get free, and I just ride her like one of those bronco machines at the steakhouse. At the same time, I'm tightening up the straps behind her back, cinching her arms closer and closer together with each leather strap. Next, I slide the collar around her neck, that was easy. Then I grab the ball gag/dildo combination that Gerry called a 'throat gag'. I put it around the front of her face, putting the tip of the thing to her lips. She clamps her mouth closed and shakes her head no. I pinch her ass, make her yelp, and push it in. Liz moans and gurgles as I work it into her. God, I'm glad she doesn't have a gag reflex. I latch it into place behind her head and then cover it with a simple cloth facemask that covers her mouth and nose since I have to haul her out of the building still. All the while, I'm listening to her growl and snarl a string of expletives at me.

"So," I growled once I had her secured and back on her feet. "You want me to fuck you like one of my anime girls, huh?" I ask her.

Now I hear a shocked, audible gasp from her as she realizes that I'm not who she thought I was. "Mfalln?" She manages to squeak my name from behind her throat gag and facemask. It was muffled, garbled, and hard to hear, but I got the gist of it.

My hand snakes up to clip the leash to her collar and I make sure that I pull her head back a little more so I can look her into her frightened, wide, blue eyes and smile. Despite the scared look, I hear her moan breathlessly at being dominated as she rubs her ass against my crotch. Damn she looks so sexy there with her arms bound straight behind her back, collar around her neck, leash attached, gag down her mouth with a facemask covering it, all while wearing nothing but a wet swimsuit. My cock is now bulging in my pants as her wet ass is rubbing against it through the denim. I loop the leash around my hand and pull down, forcing her to her knees right there in her backyard. I follow her to the ground and then push her forward so that she's face down and ass up all while keeping my hand gripping her leash while resting on the back of her neck. Then I use my free hand to fish my cock out and then hook the crotch of her swimsuit. I'm so hard and she's so wet that I don't even need to guide myself into her. I just angle my hips, clench to flex my cock up a bit to aim and thrust into her.


"Nnnnnghhhh..." Liz groans deeply as I penetrate her. Only, this isn't her normal, passionate moans whenever we have one of our 'bdsm lite' or 'vanilla sex' sessions. This is one of a truly sexually satisfied woman who's getting her kink on. I cock my head to the side and see that her eyes are already rolling back into her head. I smack her on the ass hard as I start to fuck her and she groans deeply again. I bring one foot up to fuck her in the porn star-esque 'sharpshooter' position to gain a bit of force and leverage on her. Then I let her have it; pounding her hard and deep and not being too gentle about it as I smack her ass repeatedly. By the time I cum, it's practically a hate fucking. The fact that she cums before I do tells me that she's loving every second of it. The fact that she cums again when I blow my load into her tells me that she REALLY liked it.

Oh yeah, first time I gave a girl multiple orgasms at once. High five to me.

Once I'm spent, stuff my junk back into my pants, I haul her ass back up to her feet, and she's got this dazed, well fucked look in her eyes. 'Ahegao' is the saying they use in Anime and Hentai that means an orgasmic facial expression or, more simply, 'well fucked'. The way Liz is moaning and drooling out of the corners of her mouth gives her more of that look. She's woozy on her feet with my cum oozing out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. The crotch of her swimsuit is still pulled off center slightly, giving her a ravished look to her. I reach down for the bag to throw over my shoulder and lead Liz out the door. She obediently follows me as she's still looking hazy in the eyes. I think that her mind is on autopilot now as I lead her to one of the back doors where my car is waiting.

I took another page out of Gerry's playbook by parking out back here. He did the same thing when he blackmailed me to let him into the park when he first started doing his thing. I hit the remote open to my trunk and roll Liz in. The inside is cushioned and padded so that she'll be comfortable inside, just like her little sister was when Gerry did this to her and their girlfriend. Although, halfway into the drive, she comes out of her funk enough to realize that we're not going back to my parents' house. She starts up a ruckus and I can hear her yelling and banging around in my trunk... impressive considering that the pillows and blankets in there should've muffled the sound and if that didn't do it, her gag should have. I do a quick break check and I'm rewarded with one more thump and a growl from her, but she doesn't put up any more fuss. Once we get to my apartment complex, I park next to my ground floor unit and open the trunk. "Comfy?" I ask as I look down at her. I get a glare and a growl in response.

Grabbing her leash first, I help her out of the car and close the trunk door behind us. Then I lead her the few feet to my front door with her pulling back against my hold in the process. I'm still stronger than she is and I'm able to get her to the door and inside before she makes too much of a fuss that gets the cops called. Once we're safely inside, I take the time to close, lock, and deadbolt the front door before manhandling her to the bedroom. I toss her onto the bed in such a way that she rolls to her back. She lays there with her arms still bound and pinned behind her, glaring at me still. I run a hand up her inner thigh as I walk up to the head of the bed, remove the leash, and clip the strap that's on the bed to her collar instead. That's when Liz realizes just how many of Gerry's toys I have with me. "Hold still," I then order her as I pull a pair of scissors off of my nightstand.

She looks at the scissors and then up at me. "Nung nudn't nrrgh!" she says to me. Oh I wouldn't dare, would I? I smile and snip the shoulder straps of her swimsuit and she screams in outrage. Apparently, it was a new suit. Ah well. I then peel the suit down off of her body and then place her ankles into the waiting padded nylon cuffs already attached to the other bed strap at the foot of the bed. Now she's naked, vulnerable, and helpless before me. I know that this is a turn on for her, even if she doesn't want to admit it, and I even see her rub her thighs together in anticipation as I go get another toy. Next up; jeweled butt plug and lube. I make a show of lubing the thing up for her and she watches me with wide-eyed shock. Never before had I pressed the issue of doing anything anal with here and now I was going to force the issue. Her eyes follow the little sliver plug as I take it down between her legs, nuzzle it up against the cleft of her ass, and start to work it up inside of her. "Nnnngh!" she grinds out as her body tenses and arches up off of the bed. I slowly work it up into her until finally her ass gives way thanks to the lube and it locks into place.

That just leaves one hole left to fill and that's reserved for my cock. As Liz relaxes after having the butt plug shoved up into her ass, her chest flushed and heaving from where she's breathing heavily, I take the moment to strip. My cock is already hard and ready for action as I've been thinking about this moment all day now. I mount her on the bed and drive my manhood down into her. Liz lets out a deep, guttural grunt as I penetrate her this time. This time as I'm fucking her with every single one of her holes filled up. God, I am in heaven as I screw her. I lay my body down on top of hers, resting my forehead against hers, and look deep into her eyes as I take my time with slow, hard, deep, deliberate thrusts. Her nipples are hard little pebbles against my chest. I can feel the plug inside of her ass through the wall of her pussy. Damn, what a feeling! If you ever get a chance to fuck a lady with a plug, dildo, or even another cock up her ass, I highly recommend it.

Liz looks right back up at me, whimpering with every thrust of my cock into her. Soon she's planting her feet and spreading her thighs wide, lifting her hips to meet mine every time I push down. Her eyelashes are fluttering as the pleasure threatens to undo her. "Ah, ah, ah," I playfully chide her, reaching a hand up to strip off the facemask and cup her chin. I kiss her on the lips even with the gag still stuffed inside her mouth and down her throat. "Eyes on me here, dear. I want to look into your eyes as you cum for me," I tell her with a husky whisper. To my shock, she complies with it, whimpering even louder now.

"AHHALLN!" She screams my name from behind her throat gag even as she locks her watery eyes onto me right as she climaxes hard. I feel her pussy clamp down around my cock like a vice and then begin to flutter and pulsate all around it. Her body shakes underneath of me and as much as I tried to, I couldn't hold back. I let out a long groan as I cum right along with her. My cock thunders deep inside of her and her pussy milks it for every drop. By the time we come down from the powerful shared orgasm, we're both hot, sweaty, drooling messes.

As much as I would've loved to have kept her trussed up like that, Gerry did tell me that aftercare is important with both Liz and Kim. So once I have my bearings, I get up off of Liz and proceed to extradite her from the bondage gear, starting with the throat gag. When I have her totally free, except for leaving the collar on her neck and the plug up her ass, I join her on my bed and she rolls over to cuddle with me. "Damn..." she breathes as she snuggles into my arms. "that felt good. About time you took the hint and kidnapped me like that."

"Ah, but we're not done by a long shot, my little slave," I cryptically tell her. "You're mine all weekend.

She lifts up a bit and frowns at me. "But my parents..."

"Said to have fun and to put you in your place," I grin at her.

"My car... it's still at the pool."

"Not anymore. Gerry dropped Kimmy off and Kimmy took it back home for you. She even got your things from your locker," I say to her shocked look.

She playfully slugs me in the shoulder.... sorta... but not really. It was a bit hard and it kinda hurt. "You bastards set me up!"

"Ahyup," I say with a big, broad smile. I then hook her collar and pull her close to me, planting a big, dominating kiss on her lips. She melts back into my arms and moans while I subtly grab the leash again and click it back on. Liz pulls back and looks at it in surprise and then at me. My grin turns evil. "Time for your punishment, slut," I tell her, rolling off of the bed and pulling the leash with me. She has to scramble to keep up, sliding off of the bed and onto her feet. "Nuh-uh," I wag a finger at her. "Proper slave sluts get to walk. Cheating bitches crawl on their hands and knees."

Liz gives me a dirty look. "What are you talking about? I've never..." then the lights go on in her eyes as a look of shock takes over. "OOOOOh..." she says, finally getting that I'm talking about THE cheating event that started our whole fucking town on a sexual revolution. Then her face flashes irritation. "But I wasn't even with you at the time, Allen! I was with Gerry when I did that and that was nearly a year ago!"

"Let's just say that everyone's given me permission to properly put you in your place and punish you for it," I tell her. "Your parents, his parents, him, Kim, Jen, you name 'em. They all think that you need your butt busted for cheating on him." I point to the floor at my feet. "Kneel, bitch." I tell her. When she gives me a sullen look, her face scrunched up as she ponders whether I'm real or not, I reach out and grab her right nipple, pinching and twisting just a bit to sting but not enough to really hurt her. While doing that, I pull downward to get her moving.

She yelps, gasps, and then lets out a lustful moan as she then goes down to her knees. I let her go down the rest of the way on her own and she looks back up with me, now with that naughty, playful look on her face. "B...B-B-But... but Master..." she says in that sickenly sweet tone that I know she uses to try to get out of shit. I've heard her use that with Gerry for Y.E.A.R.S. now. I ain't falling for that shit. "I've been good to you all year. Shouldn't that be good for something?"

I yank on the leash as I turn and walk for the door. Liz, to her credit, drops down onto all fours and crawls on the carpet behind me. I lead her out to my living room, still a work in progress as I have yet to hook everything up but that's a moot point as Liz is going to be my entertainment this weekend. I sit on the couch and spread my knees, indicating that she should kneel on the floor between them. She looks at me with uncertainty but does it regardless. I pull a paddle from between the cushions and her eyes light up with a strange mix of glee and fear. Then Liz gives me a wry look, judging me to see just how far I'm going to go with this. I wrap my hand in her leash again and pull her forward so that she's leaning into my lap. My cock is hardening already between her pert little breasts from how she's resting on me. I lean up and caress her bare ass with the paddle, making her shudder from the touch of cold leather rubbing against her skin.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
12